May 14, 2024, 02:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 397539 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: October 21, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...

Remember....LE forensics team dismantled the whole back end/trunck of the car...really pissed Koby off...but nooks and crannies...and undercarriage... hold all kinds of goodies.....Des

Ewwww... all that stuff my imagination runs away with grosses me out.

I'm glad Koby is pissed off...he changed his tune quickly! 

Thanks for the news  Destiny!

News Junkie Monkey, thanks for the hint on marking the page read so I don't lose my place

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: October 21, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »

Guess who the ME was on the 5-year-old Quatisha Maycock case???

Later, after an autopsy and review of medical records, Broward Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper ruled Quatisha's death a homicide.

Her body, its location marked by an orange plastic buoy, was found on the south side of the canal that parallels the expressway near a tall stand of sawgrass.

Jenne said since prevailing winds had been from the east since Quatisha disappeared, it was likely the child's body had drifted to the place where it was discovered from a paved recreation area on the south side of I-75, 11/2 miles to the east.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: October 21, 2008, 04:01:56 PM »

With all these sexual pictures/conduct of KC and the crowd she hangs with and is attracted to, makes me think if they use protection.  Geez, we know that KC obviously had a miscarriage with one, had a baby with another(no wonder why they don't know who the father is = orgy's). She was probably pregnant more than once/twice because life apparently doesn't mean to much to her.  She can say all she wants, words are great, but watch the actions.  It's no wonder LE were questing STD's.  HIV??

I'm betting she had to visit the Gyn quite a bit, seeing as how she did not like condoms and had multiple partners!

Lisa

Yeah and how did she pay for the doctor(s) anyway... medicaid? 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: October 21, 2008, 04:02:43 PM »

I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT

Do your thing fellow Monkeys....I have already sent mine in.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/newstips.html

Thankyou Dolce and Murt! Done...
Me too!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1864 on: October 21, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »

I can't imagine that this attorney would have been JB's top choice of attorney's to defend KC.  Maybe she did her research and found him while she was spending those long days at JB's office???  Lenamon is also very involved in an effort to reform Florida's death penalty.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: October 21, 2008, 04:04:25 PM »

With all these sexual pictures/conduct of KC and the crowd she hangs with and is attracted to, makes me think if they use protection.  Geez, we know that KC obviously had a miscarriage with one, had a baby with another(no wonder why they don't know who the father is = orgy's). She was probably pregnant more than once/twice because life apparently doesn't mean to much to her.  She can say all she wants, words are great, but watch the actions.  It's no wonder LE were questing STD's.  HIV??

Your post brings to my mind the possibility of Casey having obtained the chloroform from an acquaintance or friend who possibly uses it to perform illegal abortions? I know this is an outside chance but came to mind when you mentioned the loose behavior.

Or KC could have "graduated" her sexual activity up to more "painful" type experiences for her men, so they would knock her out and have their way.... I know she loves to please men.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: October 21, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »

So, I'm guessing everyone has decided the picture is not casey?

I did an image search on google for "tattoo kissing" and found the image, and it showed up on some random person's myspace:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/FudgeMonkey1388/tattoos-6.jpg&imgrefurl=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D21331282&h=390&w=283&sz=36&hl=en&start=34&usg=__u3IiqVzGctdqKdgf_piDfDIuNoM=&tbnid=h9sHkrGF8hTC2M:&tbnh=123&tbnw=89&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtattood%2Bkissing%26start%3D21%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D21%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

it's all over photobucket too, just a professional pic.

hope everyone is having a good day!

True but the photobucket this picture comes from is labeled FudgeMonkey, makes me wonder, lol 

LOL!! I didn't even look at that part of it! ha.

btw, thanks Dolce, you're sweet, but it wasn't much work...LOL.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: October 21, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

Des, you have people in musings posting kind messages for you. Smile

And thanks for the bit about when you spoke to LP earlier.. I was interested in the part where you said everyone is looking for Lee.  Makes me wonder where the heck he is!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: October 21, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »

Did someone say that they read/heard that KC was checked for STD's???  Just heard a funny call on the radio, suggesting that if she was a carrier of STD's, her promiscuous behaviour may have been a way of getting back at men...as a payback for something/someone that may have hurt her.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: October 21, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »

I think this board is just too busy for me......

Se ya later
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: October 21, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »

Did someone say that they read/heard that KC was checked for STD's???  Just heard a funny call on the radio, suggesting that if she was a carrier of STD's, her promiscuous behaviour may have been a way of getting back at men...as a payback for something/someone that may have hurt her.

Ann ... I never heard or read that Casey was a carrier of a STD but ... the revelations of her many sexual encounters implies that it is a very strong probability.

Hey ... maybe the chloroform issue may be related.

Janet

____-

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: October 21, 2008, 04:16:46 PM »

That is very possible.  In a way, I wouldn't put it past her.  It's my understanding that she would be checked for STD's at the jail or prison.. this could have been why police asked Tony if he'd been tested or knew of her having any STD's. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: October 21, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »

Ann ... I never heard or read that Casey was a carrier of a STD but ... the revelations of her many sexual encounters implies that it is a very strong probability.

Hey ... maybe the chloroform issue may be related.

Janet

____-

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Wow - that's an amazing find.  You guys are good.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: October 21, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »

Im sorry I pulled everyone into O/t with me this morning.  Joking is my coping mechinasim.  When I read about children being eaten alive by alligators, babies being burned and just a tiny hand being left in the ashes, speculation that Caylee could have been wrapped around in a tire holder, I take it to heart.  These are not mere words on a plastic screen to me, I visulize everything you all say.  But, I am sorry when I get others in trouble, I will keep my O/T in check.....D
Here is a big hug for you. I missed out on what your o/t was, but I can understand your reasons. I think we all have our ways of coping, and Caylee has touched all of our hearts.
Didn't I read somewhere today is your BIRTHDAY ??
If I am correct then HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! and if I am wrong...well consider it an early b-day wish !!  lol

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1874 on: October 21, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »

Miss Kitty..nanner!

Muffy...nanner!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1875 on: October 21, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.

just clarifying by showing the notorious faked e-mail from here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf pg 299
how do you make a fake email like that?

Pretty simple she just typed it all in her e-mail acct and forwarded to herself. Not hard to make it appear like an e-mail but not hard for LE to figure out it was a fake either.

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:20 P.M.
To: Skank Casey (skankcasey@hotmail.com)
Subject: FW: You are in jail

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:20 P.M.
Subject: You are in jail

Casey,
So, you are in jail. How were the turkey dog and beans you had for lunch yesterday? I hope it made you bloated.
Sincerely,
Mr. Imaginary Boss

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1876 on: October 21, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »

Guess who the ME was on the 5-year-old Quatisha Maycock case???

Later, after an autopsy and review of medical records, Broward Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper ruled Quatisha's death a homicide.

Her body, its location marked by an orange plastic buoy, was found on the south side of the canal that parallels the expressway near a tall stand of sawgrass.

Jenne said since prevailing winds had been from the east since Quatisha disappeared, it was likely the child's body had drifted to the place where it was discovered from a paved recreation area on the south side of I-75, 11/2 miles to the east.

That ME's name sounds real familar.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1877 on: October 21, 2008, 04:26:29 PM »

ok, do not know if the skank casey e-mails are real. Just giving an example of a "fake" e-mail. I just know some monkey is going to test them. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1878 on: October 21, 2008, 04:28:04 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.

just clarifying by showing the notorious faked e-mail from here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf pg 299
how do you make a fake email like that?

Pretty simple she just typed it all in her e-mail acct and forwarded to herself. Not hard to make it appear like an e-mail but not hard for LE to figure out it was a fake either.

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:20 P.M.
Subject: FW: You are in jail

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:20 P.M.
Subject: You are in jail

Casey,
So, you are in jail. How were the turkey dog and beans you had for lunch yesterday? I hope it made you bloated.
Sincerely,
Mr. Imaginary Boss

Ha!   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1879 on: October 21, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »

I can't imagine that this attorney would have been JB's top choice of attorney's to defend KC.  Maybe she did her research and found him while she was spending those long days at JB's office???  Lenamon is also very involved in an effort to reform Florida's death penalty.
I'm getting confused...Janet posted a link to Mark(Mike?)Wallace,Casey's 1st atty and he shares an office with Lenamon,soon to be(maybe)Casey's murder trial atty?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.