May 14, 2024, 07:56:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 521611 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: June 03, 2011, 11:59:20 PM »

I asked earlier , but would like more opinions. What are the advantages to ICA or the defense to get a mistrial?

Postponing the inevitable?
klaasend
padila said that casey would only get 5-10 years. What is your opinion
thanks

My opinion is Padilla hasn't a clue and never has.  He has always been in it for the publicity. 

I thought I liked him at first, but he lets his mouth overpower his undershorts too often to suit me. I like theories to ponder, but he seems to present his as fact and they have been so off many times, he has no credibility with me on anything now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: June 04, 2011, 12:00:20 AM »

I asked earlier , but would like more opinions. What are the advantages to ICA or the defense to get a mistrial?

So bozo has the time to properly prepare for trial this time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1962 on: June 04, 2011, 12:02:58 AM »

I hope your right.
JMO....None of the jury will believe anything she says.
           How do you know if she's not lairing ..She's very good at it.
           Look at ALL the ppl she fooled..

That is why psychopaths can kill so long without getting caught - they are so good at lying they can make a normal person feel crazy when confronting them. Fortunately the detectives were experienced enough to see through the facade. The FBI profiler on TV said she was definitely a psychopath and would kill again if released. He said they should later check other murders of people she might have had contact with in the past as they might solve some other murders after this trial.
I keep thinking about that jogger in Blanchard Park.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1963 on: June 04, 2011, 12:04:18 AM »

Hypothethical question here. If you were a jury member on this case and listened to the evidence these past two weeks, What would you conclude at this point was the motive for KC ending Caylees life?

I'm not sure motive would be clear at this point, but I'd be sure of her guilt. At this point, I think I'd be willing to accept that it's what a total, sick, biotch would do and I'd be confident that's exactly what she is.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: June 04, 2011, 12:04:48 AM »

So without a clear motive at this point the state must have some positive evidence pointing at Kc. Stuff we dont know about?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1965 on: June 04, 2011, 12:06:34 AM »

Hypothethical question here. If you were a jury member on this case and listened to the evidence these past two weeks, What would you conclude at this point was the motive for KC ending Caylees life?

I had to think about that for a moment - I think I would believe she killed her over wanting to be with Tony. I personally don't think that is the reason, but I think it is what they would surmise from what has been presented.

JMO, but I believe it was her new love interest, he would not allow Caylee to stay overnight or sleep in their bed, added to the constant harping from her mother about staying home and being a mother to her child, and then the fight about the money she stole.  I also believe she had been thinking about it for a while and that day, nobody would watch Caylee and her mother was being "crazy" in Amy's word, and she had just had enough. 

I want to know why she keeps asking for Ryan in her videos.  Is he going to testify?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1966 on: June 04, 2011, 12:07:06 AM »

I'm also wondering if they are as sure of their jury member choices as they were in the beginning. They seem to be watching them closely, or at least Casey is.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: June 04, 2011, 12:07:07 AM »

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: June 04, 2011, 12:14:02 AM »

So without a clear motive at this point the state must have some positive evidence pointing at Kc. Stuff we dont know about?

I think the state has plenty.... you don't even have to have that much technical evidence for a circumstantial case...and motive does not even have to be proved or given at all although some jurors do like to have a motive...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: June 04, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »

I'm also wondering if they are as sure of their jury member choices as they were in the beginning. They seem to be watching them closely, or at least Casey is.

She sure is checking them out, isn't she?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: June 04, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »

I had to think about that for a moment - I think I would believe she killed her over wanting to be with Tony. I personally don't think that is the reason, but I think it is what they would surmise from what has been presented.

JMO, but I believe it was her new love interest, he would not allow Caylee to stay overnight or sleep in their bed, added to the constant harping from her mother about staying home and being a mother to her child, and then the fight about the money she stole.  I also believe she had been thinking about it for a while and that day, nobody would watch Caylee and her mother was being "crazy" in Amy's word, and she had just had enough. 

I want to know why she keeps asking for Ryan in her videos.  Is he going to testify?

Don't know if Ryan Pasley is going to be called, (nor why Casey asked for him in the video) but he is on the State's witness list. Found here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8205.0

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: June 04, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »

I think the state has plenty.... you don't even have to have that much technical evidence for a circumstantial case...and motive does not even have to be proved or given at all although some jurors do like to have a motive...

Thank you Cubbee , I know they have lots and lots of stuff that points to the A's in general , with the stuff Jb spewed in opening this jury is gonna need evidence that points at KC and only KC and I hope the state has something.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: June 04, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is that Casey's tatooe?  Huge!  What is that all over her back under the bra by her waist?  (besides a fat role!)  

I am telling you instead of going with what I posted in 08 "George molested me defense," he should have gone instead with "my meth habit caused me to lose it and kill her"  defense - people would have found that much more believable and this picture shows all the sores . She could claim she was a tweeker and say she had the sores to prove it in this picture. They might go with that yet, because she could have a "flashback revelation" where she remembered all of it and claim it was not pre-mediated but result of her drug use.  Changing all her friends, and stuff would work with that one.........Lying all the time would work with it as tweekers are constant liars.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: June 04, 2011, 12:25:06 AM »

They don't have to have a motive at all.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: June 04, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »

Tomorrow they will be calling - Karen Korsberg Lowe, FBI Lab, on the HAIR BANDING and it's expected to last most of the day

I also read that Karen Lowe will probably be called on Saturday.

I had to laugh at this.........tomorrow is Saturday. We monkeys have even lost our days of the week. LOL

Judge Perry's Court works Saturdays 9-1 and
9-5 if you really p!ss Judge Perry off!

Blowhole got the threat 1st thing on Tuesday when he didn't have a witness file.....
Pick your pleasure Mr. Byasssss......delay today--->>>all day Saturday

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: June 04, 2011, 12:31:51 AM »

thanks I think her motive was Caylee was extra baggage that for 2+ years she just got tired of the responsibility.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: June 04, 2011, 12:31:59 AM »

Exactly... I use to believe that they needed a motive, when I went through Kaitlin's murder trial with her mother when we met with the prosecutor she explained that to us, she said that juries like to see one but you don't have to present one.
They had one little mucous stain that had Kaitlin's dna in it in his truck....she rode in that truck every other weekend when his girls would visit.The rest was circumstantial and he was convicted. I think the state has a good solid case against Casey.
The only thing that worries me is the fact that you never know what a jury is going to do.jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: June 04, 2011, 12:34:01 AM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is that Casey's tatooe?  Huge!  What is that all over her back under the bra by her waist?  (besides a fat role!)  

I am telling you instead of going with what I posted in 08 "George molested me defense," he should have gone instead with "my meth habit caused me to lose it and kill her"  defense - people would have found that much more believable and this picture shows all the sores . She could claim she was a tweeker and say she had the sores to prove it in this picture. They might go with that yet, because she could have a "flashback revelation" where she remembered all of it and claim it was not pre-mediated but result of her drug use.  Changing all her friends, and stuff would work with that one.........Lying all the time would work with it as tweekers are constant liars.

Turbo... a long time ago way back in the beginning of this case I voiced my opinion on Casey being a tweeker...I still think it is a good possibility....also many tweekers sell to get their own high and to make their own $$$$$

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1978 on: June 04, 2011, 12:34:15 AM »

I hope your right.
JMO....None of the jury will believe anything she says.
           How do you know if she's not lairing ..She's very good at it.
           Look at ALL the ppl she fooled..

That is why psychopaths can kill so long without getting caught - they are so good at lying they can make a normal person feel crazy when confronting them. Fortunately the detectives were experienced enough to see through the facade. The FBI profiler on TV said she was definitely a psychopath and would kill again if released. He said they should later check other murders of people she might have had contact with in the past as they might solve some other murders after this trial.
I keep thinking about that jogger in Blanchard Park.

And wasn't there one where they showed a really short person in a ball cap in front of the apartment right before a woman disappeared. I can't remember if that was Tracy Ocasio or Jennifer Kesse, but one of them in the same area of Orlando.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: June 04, 2011, 12:36:45 AM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is that Casey's tatooe?  Huge!  What is that all over her back under the bra by her waist?  (besides a fat role!) 

I am telling you instead of going with what I posted in 08 "George molested me defense," he should have gone instead with "my meth habit caused me to lose it and kill her"  defense - people would have found that much more believable and this picture shows all the sores . She could claim she was a tweeker and say she had the sores to prove it in this picture. They might go with that yet, because she could have a "flashback revelation" where she remembered all of it and claim it was not pre-mediated but result of her drug use.  Changing all her friends, and stuff would work with that one.........Lying all the time would work with it as tweekers are constant liars.

Turbo... a long time ago way back in the beginning of this case I voiced my opinion on Casey being a tweeker...I still think it is a good possibility....also many tweekers sell to get their own high and to make their own $$$$$

Yep, you did. I always felt there was something else missing in this story and felt it was drugs. She did not have to use them around who she ran around with but have a totally different sent of people she got them from. NO ONE can text on a phone all night and go all day without an upper. Of course we know that meth causes violent rages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.