May 14, 2024, 04:41:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 476171 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: October 11, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »

Maybe they found parts of our precious Caylee and, couldn't get to the rest of her because of the water levels being so high from the hurricane that came through Central Florida shortly after this baby was placed in this area....and, the parts of our precious baby have been tested through dna that it is positivly *sp* our baby and, now Tim is here to try to retreive the rest of her....

Please dont snack me ....but I just wanted to say that if they had found any part of that precious baby.....they wouldnt have left without searching for the rest because then they would have known the exact location to search and wouldnt have to risk running over or destroying evidence they would never have left under those circumstances.......I really believe that Tim will find Caylee in the coming days but as of now No I dont believe a body has been found........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: October 11, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »

Destiny, if I may ask, did you hear about George testifying? My info came from NBC news.
Thanks
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2008, 01:53:29 PM »

please don't snack me  that was cute but, i'll steal ya nanner when you aren't looking 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »

I just figured out a possibility for Baez to want to take casey out to certain places.
She might have told him where she buried Caylee.  Attorney client privelige. Now he wants to see if Caylee has been FOUND.
What do you all think?
He could do that without Casey.  I think they want to go to a hotel; those office desks can get awfully uncomfortable

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

No they would not...in an ongoing Homicide investigation...Des

YEA  but the Lacy Peterson case was and ongoing investigation and they annouced it even before they had possitive identification  and I really think they would say something .....I really really do....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »

If they have a body or fragments and have positive ID through DNA I believe that an arrest of the suspect would have already occurred.  They may have a body and be awaiting positive ID, thus the GJ on Tuesday.  Just a thought...

This is a high profile case and Orlando LE has done an excellent and meticulous job.  They have followed everything by the book.  A murder indictment by a Grand Jury will be very powerful and it will prevent any criticism of Orlando LE when murder charges are filed.  Grand Juries many times are in session over periods of months while they interview people and sort through evidence.  For some reason, everyone seems to expect a decision on Tuesday.  Think about how long the Grand Jury has been holding sessions about Drew Peterson.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »

I just figured out a possibility for Baez to want to take casey out to certain places.
She might have told him where she buried Caylee.  Attorney client privelige. Now he wants to see if Caylee has been FOUND.
What do you all think?
He could do that without Casey.  I think they want to go to a hotel; those office desks can get awfully uncomfortable

Bob Haynees hinee and Baez' butt with caseys coo@@@
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: October 11, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »

to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

Well this is what I have always thought.  I thought they would have to tell the family of the child even though they think the mother killed her.  Because as it stands and even though we know they are lying the grandparents think she was kidnapped.  How many times over the past few years have we heard the body has been found.  They cannot withhold that information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 11, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

ohhh I remember reading that our great mods here....add avatars ??? I would like one pretty please   

Actually, Crazybabyborg is the one who comes up with some really great avatars, she will usually fix up whatever someone wants upon request.  There may already be something you want in the thread below.  There are also directions in that thread how to add one.  If you still don't see one you like or you still need help adding one, leave a message in this thread and someone will help.  Either CBB or me will make an avatar for you, and I have the ability to get into your profile and add for you (although I'd rather you do it yourself if you can).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: October 11, 2008, 01:58:57 PM »

Maybe they found parts of our precious Caylee and, couldn't get to the rest of her because of the water levels being so high from the hurricane that came through Central Florida shortly after this baby was placed in this area....and, the parts of our precious baby have been tested through dna that it is positivly *sp* our baby and, now Tim is here to try to retreive the rest of her....

Please dont snack me ....but I just wanted to say that if they had found any part of that precious baby.....they wouldnt have left without searching for the rest because then they would have known the exact location to search and wouldnt have to risk running over or destroying evidence they would never have left under those circumstances.......I really believe that Tim will find Caylee in the coming days but as of now No I dont believe a body has been found........

Tim said that they left because of the conditions and they didn't want to run over Caylee's body with their vehicles and equipment.  I'm sure they told LE of those areas and LE has probably been back there themselves.. or plan to return when the conditions are better, just like Tim. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2008, 01:59:10 PM »

What do you all think?
Baez should consider a Hazmat uniform before doing casey.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »

ohhh I remember reading that our great mods here....add avatars ??? I would like one pretty please   

Actually, Crazybabyborg is the one who comes up with some really great avatars, she will usually fix up whatever someone wants upon request.  There may already be something you want in the thread below.  There are also directions in that thread how to add one.  If you still don't see one you like or you still need help adding one, leave a message in this thread and someone will help.  Either CBB or me will make an avatar for you, and I have the ability to get into your profile and add for you (although I'd rather you do it yourself if you can).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0

Aww thanks...i'll take a look and, i'm sure I can figure it out 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: October 11, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »

No they would not...in an ongoing Homicide investigation...Des

Thnx Des and I luv your avatar !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2008, 02:02:12 PM »

Let's see if that worked....if it did i'm a pretty smart Monkey 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »

Well this is what I have always thought.  I thought they would have to tell the family of the child even though they think the mother killed her.  Because as it stands and even though we know they are lying the grandparents think she was kidnapped.  How many times over the past few years have we heard the body has been found.  They cannot withhold that information.

Hi San !
Thnx for the input. We NEED 2 know !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2008, 02:05:08 PM »

Tim Miller is not going to be the one to tell the Anthony family that Caylee was found, not happenng at least until after the police tell them.

The body fluid Destiny mentions being examined is all they need. Period.  Tim Now knows what they know. Simple.

The grand jury is meeting soon, maybe Tuesday maybe Thursday.  Baez is already preparing his defense.

There is no prosecution or defence in a Grand Jury.  It is simply a presentation of evidence to determine if there is enough evidence for a viable charge.  People who are called before a Grand Jury answer questions in a room without others present.  This can go on for a very long time.  The Grand Jury then decides at some point if there is enough evidence to actually charge someone with a crime.  A Grand Jury decision is not a decision of guilt or innocence.  It is simply a juried review of evidence.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »

Hi San !
Thnx for the input. We NEED 2 know !
They only have to tell the family if there is a postive ID. Maybe they just recently got that proof. Didn't LE just recently meet with the Anthonys.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »

I really think that the last search was called off due to the Anthony's Lawyering up ,and possibly threat where made to TIM, it happened to abrutly.IMO. He had over a thousand volenteers and donations coming in from everywhere ... I believe CA had something to do with that. He's back now at the rewuest of OCSO , only being sympathatic to Anthony's.

I also believe they have not found anything .. WHy would OC still be doing searches after TIm left if they had found parts or bones?

DES And HH , my keyboard has been broke for over a week and just got it fixed , but I wanted to say thank you for all your info......... You GUYS ROCK And HH if you do not want to post anything else your friend tells you , you can always email me I enjoy your posts......

Bring this Angel Home !!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2008, 02:08:35 PM »

What do you all think?
Baez should consider a Hazmat uniform before doing casey.
And Ove Gloves!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2008, 02:08:52 PM »

Sorry did not use spell check

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.