May 14, 2024, 11:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 320154 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1040 on: June 12, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »

ABC has more employee screen shots from Universal than the Orlando media does.

These include:
Cheryl H Davis
Michael J Hamilton
Michael P Hamilton

http://www.abcactionnews.com/media/news/4/8/4/48461d06-b301-4915-8aac-
Thanks Northern!
Is it bad that I'm looking at all of the male bosses to see if Caylee looked like any of them?
J/K.....I think but I do think Caylee favors Tom Mattson

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: June 12, 2009, 05:28:33 PM »

NR I totally agree. I want to know about the last two lines

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 12, 2009, 05:29:13 PM »

mgo this is my assumption of what is going on.  Does anyone know which pictures the Globe used?  That may help us figure this bit out.

JA Can you come here a second? color=blue] RM just fired up his PC so I am assuming that they are calling him over to it[/color]

EE Do you know who that is? Asking who is in a picture

JA Do you know who that is? Asking who is in a picture

EE Do you ever see her?

RM I assume it's ( inaudible).... RM is identifying  someone in a pic

EE Did she...... No idea but here in lies the clue to the next bit

RM...(inaudible)

EE Did she do that a lot? Yeah. Something she liked to do? After the question I am assuming RM nods yes, and EE acknowledges it with a Yeah

JA ( In background) The reason I'm asking is.... This is what we need to know GRRRRR

RM Yeah Caylee liked them and Casey would give them to her a few times. Could be anything, beer, pills, toffee, condoms to blow up, who knows

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: June 12, 2009, 05:30:23 PM »

NR  Actually make it the last three lines.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 12, 2009, 05:32:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19728108/detail.html

Garavaglia: No Change In Caylee's Cause Of Death
Interviews Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:13 pm EDT June 12, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said Friday that the autopsy report on the remains of Caylee Anthony draws no new conclusions as to her cause of death.

Garavaglia reported in December that the toddler's death was a homicide of unknown origin. However, she added that she included a summary in her 30-page report that draws some conclusions about what happened to Caylee based on tests and other evidence gathered since she made her initial findings.

That autopsy report was to be included in the hundreds of pages of new evidence released by the State Attorney's Office in the case against Casey Anthony Friday morning. However, George and Cindy Anthony succeeded in the effort to at least temporarily block the release of their granddaughter's autopsy report.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1045 on: June 12, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »

I sure wish there was a cause of death.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: June 12, 2009, 05:34:26 PM »

continued......
Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were discovered in December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family's home.

The Anthonys argued that the release of the autopsy results would cause the family great distress.

Judge Stan Strickland is expected to hold a hearing on the matter next week.

The document released included an interview with an Anthony family friend who said she was concerned about Caylee's safety during an incident 15 months before her disappearance.

Michelle Murphy is a friend of the Anthony family who has known Lee Anthony since the first grade. In her interview with police, she described a phone call between her and Casey Anthony 15 months before Caylee vanished where Anthony said she was "feeling crazy." Murphy said she feared Caylee was in danger and offered to come and pick her up.

In the documents, Murphy said Anthony told her she felt like she wasn't being a very good mother and was considering committing herself for psychological reasons. Murphy said she wasn't sure if it was a ploy for sympathy or a reaction to Anthony's stormy relationship with her parents.

Murphy detailed a tumultuous relationship between Casey and Cindy Anthony regarding Caylee -- and said that during Caylee's second birthday the two competed over gifts.

Murphy also said that George and Cindy Anthony had often spoken of gaining custody of Caylee, and that during a vigil held after the toddler went missing he speculated as to what would have happened if they had gotten custody instead of just discussing it.

Murphy said Casey Anthony had lied about being pregnant with Caylee -- saying doctors believed she may have a tumor. The next day, Murphy said Anthony appeared overjoyed to be carrying a baby.

Finally, Murphy said Anthony had at one point said she was pregnant again and that Cindy Anthony was furious. She said Casey Anthony later said she had miscarried.

A deposition from Internet blogger Sean Krause was also included in Friday's release. Krause had a crime blog called The Daily BS, and, one point, had daily phone conversations with Cindy Anthony.

Krause told investigators that on the day that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla was searching Blanchard Park for signs of Caylee, Cindy Anthony called him crying.

He said he took that opportunity to say to her, "You know, I really strongly believe that you know your daughter murdered Caylee."

continued here.....http://www.wesh.com/news/19728108/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: June 12, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »

Hi monkeys, Please forgive the OT, but many monkeys are in this thread.

Don't know if anyone caught Oprah's powerful show today regarding pedophiles and the lack of funding to pursue and track these guys.  Please go to Oprah's website where all the links are active, and everything you need is there.

Snipped from Oprah's website today:

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090220-tows-adam-walsh-act

Help Get Funding for the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act
Adam Walsh

The Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act was passed on July 25, 2006—20 years after Adam Walsh's abduction. The act established a National Sex Offender Registry law, but recent news reports reveal most states will not be in compliance with the law by the upcoming July 2009 deadline.

Act Now!

It's time to bail out our kids. Make your voice heard by imploring your senators and state representatives to comply with Adam's law and give it full funding.

Don't know what to write? Use our sample letter.

To contact your senator: Go to Senate.gov to find contact information for the senators in your state. Search for your senator by name or state by clicking the arrow from either drop-down menu. Contact information will be provided. To send an e-mail, click on Web Form below his or her name. E-mail your letter to make a difference.

To contact your state representative: Go to House.gov and click on Write Your Representative in the upper left-hand corner. Select your state from the drop-down menu, and enter your ZIP code, including the four-digit ZIP code extension. Contact information will be provided. To send an e-mail, click on Send a Message. On the state representative's page, click on E-mail the Congressman/Congresswoman, and e-mail your letter to make a difference. (continued at the above link)

As you can see, Oprah and John Walsh have made it pretty easy for us to let our legislators know that we want these laws funded.

I know we all express our frustration about these sickos running free and hurting our children.  I think it's time to let our legislators know that we put our kids and their protection first.

Thanks, Monkeys. an angelic monkey

Helen Back
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: June 12, 2009, 05:35:08 PM »

NR  Actually make it the last three lines.

And I want to know if two of the "inaudible" are really that, or is that what they put in if they don't want it released.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: June 12, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »

Garavaglia: No Change In Caylee's Cause Of Death
Interviews Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT June 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:13 pm EDT June 12, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said Friday that the autopsy report on the remains of Caylee Anthony draws no new conclusions as to her cause of death.

Garavaglia reported in December that the toddler's death was a homicide of unknown origin. However, she added that she included a summary in her 30-page report that draws some conclusions about what happened to Caylee based on tests and other evidence gathered since she made her initial findings.

That autopsy report was to be included in the hundreds of pages of new evidence released by the State Attorney's Office in the case against Casey Anthony Friday morning. However, George and Cindy Anthony succeeded in the effort to at least temporarily block the release of their granddaughter's autopsy report.
It will be brought to light what is hidden in the dark - Bible.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1050 on: June 12, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »

OK, I am all the way back on page 36, can someone send me the link to the Caylee Memorial so I can post Richard's reply to me???

Thanks!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: June 12, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

Well A1,while we're waiting...this is for Cindy and George.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 12, 2009, 05:45:52 PM »

OK, I am all the way back on page 36, can someone send me the link to the Caylee Memorial so I can post Richard's reply to me???

Thanks!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.0

~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1053 on: June 12, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »

I am back! Finally! But quality time with the family today!

CAPPY, I thought of you today and what you said last night. You would have been very proud of me. And when I gave my son and hubby a big hug and kiss, nobody asked me if you told me to.   an angelic monkey

NORTHERN ROSE, Thanks for the recaps. I haven't been able to read anything but Joy's and a little of Seans. 

Someone asked a few pages back if Joy knew the Anthonys before. She said that she met them at a vigil during the first of Caylee being missing. At first she was a protestor, but quickly changed that, and said she just wanted to know what was going on. Then she changed sides. That's the way I read it. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong.

Glad you're back, hope everything went well  an angelic monkey  Thanks for answering my question 

Glad you are back as well.  I hope me recaps helped those who could not sit and read the whole things.
Thank you Nothern Rose, they helped me and I had already read the whole transcripts. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 12, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html

New Documents, Evidence Released In Casey Case

Posted: 12:38 pm EDT June 11, 2009Updated: 5:02 pm EDT June 12, 2009

<snipped>
Caylee Anthony's autopsy and toxicology reports were also supposed to be released Friday, but Judge Stan Strickland ordered a stay (read order) on them following a motion by the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, (read motion) asking to block the results of the findings. The Anthonys say they fear the results will be exploited.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the motion is a waste of time.

"This is a complete waste of judicial time in addressing this motion," Sheaffer said.

The motion wasn't filed in time to give the media enough notice, so the judge delayed the release and a final decision on the request until all parties can fight it out in court.

It could be a couple of weeks before a hearing is set on whether to release the autopsy findings. The Anthonys' lawyer wants to hold off on the public release until a medical examiner can explain the results.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County jail facing first-degree murder charges. She is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: June 12, 2009, 05:51:26 PM »

Its the hammar of justice....la la la

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: June 12, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/12/casey39s_attorneys_seek_cell_phone_records.html

Caylee's Autopsy Report Delayed
Friday, June 12, 2009 5:35:13 PM

<snipped>
During a vigil, George Anthony confessed to Murphy that all of this could have been avoided.

"You know if we had only gotten custody," Krause quoted George Anthony as saying, "You know if we had only just done it instead of just talking about it."

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1057 on: June 12, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »

Thank-you Helen Back  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: June 12, 2009, 05:53:29 PM »

Its the hammar of justice....la la la

Sing it my monkey friend.

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: June 12, 2009, 05:55:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html

New Documents, Evidence Released In Casey Case

Posted: 12:38 pm EDT June 11, 2009Updated: 5:02 pm EDT June 12, 2009

<snipped>
Caylee Anthony's autopsy and toxicology reports were also supposed to be released Friday, but Judge Stan Strickland ordered a stay (read order) on them following a motion by the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, (read motion) asking to block the results of the findings. The Anthonys say they fear the results will be exploited.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the motion is a waste of time.

"This is a complete waste of judicial time in addressing this motion," Sheaffer said.

The motion wasn't filed in time to give the media enough notice, so the judge delayed the release and a final decision on the request until all parties can fight it out in court.

It could be a couple of weeks before a hearing is set on whether to release the autopsy findings. The Anthonys' lawyer wants to hold off on the public release until a medical examiner can explain the results.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County jail facing first-degree murder charges. She is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.
Exploited - taken advantage of either physically or financially, um well you would know about that wouldnt you Anthonys!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.