May 03, 2024, 02:07:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 254390 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: April 27, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

I also wonder if this latest post was intended to create discussion and misdirection. 

The third year of Natalee's disappearance is coming to a close.  No one charged, no one convicted, and no one in sight.  mo   

What a way to build up false hope among those that would like to see Natalee returned home.  Lead the masses into thinking that something is really going to happen in this case...

Why post in a public place?  Why not quietly go to ALE?  FBI?  KLPD?  Peter D.?

I posted something similar a couple of hours ago...why post this openly, now?  Was it to challenge him, or a threat or just BS?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 27, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

I also wonder if this latest post was intended to create discussion and misdirection. 

The third year of Natalee's disappearance is coming to a close.  No one charged, no one convicted, and no one in sight.  mo   

What a way to build up false hope among those that would like to see Natalee returned home.  Lead the masses into thinking that something is really going to happen in this case...

I posted something similar a couple of hours ago...why post this openly, now?  Was it to challenge him, or a threat or just BS?

My answer in bold.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 27, 2008, 11:04:32 PM »

I agree and ... many Monkeys fell for it hook, line and sinker ... Tamikosmom included.

Good Night

Janet
8:05 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 27, 2008, 11:39:15 PM »

I am the eternal optimist.  I believe it was Melody who posted that at RWV and she posted it there because she feels comfortable posting at RWV.  That is the only place she posted regarding the case that I'm aware of.  She has spoken to Dan on the phone. 

I believe she is letting people know she's mad and won't take it any more.  I think she is warning Joran she will no longer protect him.  I hope she follows through.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #484 on: April 27, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »

I am the eternal optimist.  I believe it was Melody who posted that at RWV and she posted it there because she feels comfortable posting at RWV.  That is the only place she posted regarding the case that I'm aware of.  She has spoken to Dan on the phone. 

I believe she is letting people know she's mad and won't take it any more.  I think she is warning Joran she will no longer protect him.  I hope she follows through.

I hope you're right Klaas!  Now that she's a mom herself, maybe she's seeing the whole thing in a different light.......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 28, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »

I hope you're right Klaas!  Now that she's a mom herself, maybe she's seeing the whole thing in a different light.......

Exactly.  She had hopes and dreams.  The economy of Aruba is suffering in large part due to Joran.  Her boyfriend, the father of her baby, lost his job and with that her dreams of a nice wedding, a home and good life for her family.  She's mad.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #486 on: April 28, 2008, 12:26:38 AM »

Exactly.  She had hopes and dreams.  The economy of Aruba is suffering in large part due to Joran.  Her boyfriend, the father of her baby, lost his job and with that her dreams of a nice wedding, a home and good life for her family.  She's mad.
I agree Klaas...hopefully what ever it is She has on Him will get Him behind bars along with the rest of the guilty ones.....

Also I have mainly been lurking the last several days but I was wondering about Destiny has anyone had contact with Her....Just a little concerned! TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2008, 12:33:15 AM »

Hi Hotping!   
I've been wondering where Destiny is too, I assumed maybe a business trip; maybe Klaas knows more than I do.  I've missed you too!  Good to hear from you!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 28, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »

Janet,

We are in agreement.  I was merely pointing out that brown is dominant and if Melody had no one in her family tree that carried a gene for blond/blue eyes, then the likelyhood that her child would have blond/blue eyes was slim to none.  I was not saying that the child would not resemble the father....My older son went to school with a girl whose parents met in a school for the deaf.  They both were born in Russia, but both had mixed background, including Japanese on both sides....  The father was more fair than the mother....their youngest was blonde and blue eyed.   

Not understanding genetics ... this is what hubby and I thought.  We automatically thought that the dark genes would be dominant in all our grandchildren.  Surprise!  Surprise!

Is Aruban a separate race or ... is it a mixture of different races?  What is the origin?

Janet

++++++++++

Julia Renfro
CNN
June 15, 2005

Renfro, a white American who has lived in Aruba for 15 years and is the mother of biracial children, said racial profiling does not have the same foothold on the island nation that it does in the United States.

"Aruba's colorblind," she said of the nation heavily dependent on the tourism industry.

"Interracial ... is not a word we would use here," she continued. "It doesn't exist. Most of the marriages are mixed. All of the children are mixed. Nobody can say I'm black, I'm white."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/06/15/aruba.arrests/index.html

are arubans a seperate race or mixed race?

Aruban natives are decendants of carib and arucian indian tribes of the americas.  Arucian are better known in US as arawak tribes.  There are some with Spanish influence from spanairds as well as mixtures of blacks brought over during the spaniards riegn when they imported slaves to work on the island.  Spaniards dominated by {it is said} raping the women after killing off the native men and producing offspring in colonial times.  Later on in history The dutch came along as well as some french and other south americans including neighboring venezuelans.  that is why many islanders have the classification besides white, black or hispanic in origin. Hawaiians, philipinos, puerto ricans,people of guam american samoa , cuba and all hispanic islands of the caribean share this special catagory. Im sure there are more that i left out, but that is as much as I remember .

Thank you sandy.

Janet

The Dutch certainly see colors Julia. And the blacks certainly feel racism.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2008, 12:45:49 AM »

But would economic hardship destroy her family and hurt her baby or would truth of paternity cause the damage she referenced. Only a truth or a lie could be let slipped in any interview with the destruction she referenced.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 28, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »

But would economic hardship destroy her family and hurt her baby or would truth of paternity cause the damage she referenced. Only a truth or a lie could be let slipped in any interview with the destruction she referenced.

Private Eye - I don't think Melody's baby is Joran's.  In September 2007 Melody posted her baby was 5 months old.  She had moved on and had a new boyfriend. 

Her boyfriend, the father of her child lost his job because the business folded.  I think it's economic hardship that is hurting Melody and she blames Joran.  Melody may know alot about Joran that would hurt him. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2008, 12:52:31 AM »

We are on the same page!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »

Hi Hotping!   
I've been wondering where Destiny is too, I assumed maybe a business trip; maybe Klaas knows more than I do.  I've missed you too!  Good to hear from you!

I have no idea where Destiny is.  Hopefully she's ok and simply on a business trip.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »

Bin Aziz Deepak Al Maktoum Falasi Sulayem
"Enough of the BS already....... "

Male
24 years old
California
United States

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

LOL, now he's in California    Maybe he'll drop by and I can show him all the construction work going on 

I wonder where he is in Ca and what on earth he is doing here.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2008, 12:58:22 AM »

Shell - Deepak isn't in California, he's lying about that.  Deepak is in Aruba.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 28, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »

I do not rule out that Joran is the father. I think that Joran could have done it with a "sympathy" thing after he was released. Melody clearly was infatuated by him and she protected him early on. I think it is more than just her "blaming him" for her family's misfortune. I think she is clearly blaming him for her own personal problems. Her "dream life" is now suffering and she is going to come clean why.  She is about to break and she needs our support to let go!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: April 28, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »

Hi Hotping!   
Hey TM and Thanks!  OK Destiny if You're out there lurking get in here and let Us know You are alright.... We Miss You!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 28, 2008, 01:07:33 AM »

Hi Hotping!   

I have no idea where Destiny is.  Hopefully she's ok and simply on a business trip.
Thanks Klaas! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 28, 2008, 01:10:17 AM »

I do not rule out that Joran is the father. I think that Joran could have done it with a "sympathy" thing after he was released. Melody clearly was infatuated by him and she protected him early on. I think it is more than just her "blaming him" for her family's misfortune. I think she is clearly blaming him for her own personal problems. Her "dream life" is now suffering and she is going to come clean why.  She is about to break and she needs our support to let go!

Possible but she would have conceived sometime around April 2006.  Isn't that right around the time that GVC was detained?  Wasn't Joran still in the NL at that time?  Around the same time of the Guido detainment, etc?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 28, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »

Hi Hotping!   

Thanks Klaas! 
I think I'm the one to bring it up -- but Destiny is PERFECT for contacting Melody! Surely someone has Melody's phone #!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.