May 21, 2024, 03:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308680 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: February 15, 2009, 08:37:44 PM »

Cappuccino   found this going over some of the stuff from last night

Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Fiscal Sponsorship

To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc.

CITY LINKS 4CHARITIES INC
3437 BELLINGTON DR
ORLANDO, FL 32835-2683

Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2007-17 April 23, 2007
The following organizations have failed to establish or have been unable to maintain their status as public charities or as operating foundations.
City Links 4charities, Inc., Orlando FL (is listed) This is 2007, I could find nothing for 2008.

When going to Yellow Pages for Citylinks 4Charities Inc, their website is http://www.citylinks.org which takes you to Welcome to HelpNet USA! which is also in Orlando.

Mission Statement for HelpNet
HelpNet’s mission is to serve as an online information & solutions resource, networking to enhance community life.

Then I found a person by the name of Melanie Guin profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/02200606510335698340 is involved with www.charitynetusa.com and there is a connection with the above.  Melanie is from Orlando.  Kind of makes you wonder.  Bart was in the business of non profit advising also. 

Thank you Today!!    I put the link in my favorites after perusing it quickly when I got home from food shopping.  VERY INTERESTING!   Why do all these companies have so many alias & funky backgrounds...hmmm    Something smells like rotten pizza  no seriously, something is definitely up with all of this, it makes me think that MN was not completely aware of the possible questionable practices & people involved in these.   It is a known fact that KFN is not the first organization in the name of children that was a complete sham, it wont be the last until more of us pay attention to details like us monkeys do!  I'll look into this deeper tomorrow.  You are a gem!

O by the way everyone, did anyone happen to catch Law & Order last week?   The episode was called "Crimebusters" and it was about a case where a recruitment center was bombed & a serviceman's wife was suspected of doing it with her baby in the building who died (she was portrayed as a narcissist that loved attention) well the sidebar theme of the episode was about an organization of "websleuths" and a few of their members inserted themselves in the case & went too far - they were portrayed as overzealous nutjobs.    Now, us monkeys are sensible people but that wasnt the connection I was making watching the episode, but it sure did cast a light on internet crime solvers that go too far & I cant help but think they had one they used as an example ..very interesting!   Catch it online full episode if you missed it

i saw it, reminds me of several people we have been talking about 

Regrets, I've had a few......
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: February 15, 2009, 08:38:00 PM »

Exactly!  and not to mention the fact that Caylee was never abducted...i just dont see how the A's think they are offering support.
Not only was Caylee not abducted but she is deceased.  I don't think that possibility is something the family needs to be reminded of by the Anthony's showing up.

And I don't think the family needs George to be telling the media "They need me!" He really said it! I rewatched the raw video of his interview and I wanted to gag all over again. Can he not see how blatantly self-centered he sounds? He AND KFN! All the people he mentioned the family needs were associated with KFN. Hello, they need LE!! And suddenly asking for donations -- he turned the occasion into a KFN advert.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1102 on: February 15, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »

joesamas mama

YOU  HAVE got to be one of the sweetest people I have met here.. yes wendi should eat doesnt sound health.. how cute you want to send her a pizza...
HUGS WENDI EAT GIRL TAKE CARE!!!
Thanks Katie, I'm not sweet though. Trust me on that! But,  I would send pizza or anything to someone in need and Wendi worries me because she doesn't weigh much more than my dog does. EAT WENDI EAT. EAT LIKE JOESAMAS MAMA DOES AT WHATABURGER   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: February 15, 2009, 08:40:32 PM »

Snipped

Now, us monkeys are sensible people but that wasnt the connection I was making watching the episode, but it sure did cast a light on internet crime solvers that go too far & I cant help but think they had one they used as an example ..very interesting!   Catch it online full episode if you missed it[/color]
Do you have a theory who was used as an example?  I have not seen so not sure what was done. 

Look at my description of the episode there is a hint right there, you'll know when you hit the right word 
Well I know an internet blogger that matches the word that jumps out at me, actually I know several.  I am surprised that the person would be well known enough for it to be them LMAO. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: February 15, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »

Snipped

Now, us monkeys are sensible people but that wasnt the connection I was making watching the episode, but it sure did cast a light on internet crime solvers that go too far & I cant help but think they had one they used as an example ..very interesting!   Catch it online full episode if you missed it[/color]
Do you have a theory who was used as an example?  I have not seen so not sure what was done. 
I can hazard a guess, and the name I would guess was actually used in the original post. Not that the show used the actual website's name, but in how they portrayed the site, I got the name. And they are right. (Sorry, it's Sunday night, which means it's homework night, and this week, we're studying dysfunctional families. Of course, the Ants fit the descriptions to a T! So I'm cranky)
Would the name start with an M and end in a T?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: February 15, 2009, 08:42:28 PM »

sorry o/t
can anyone tell me how to check nanners? islandmonkey said she sent me one but don't know how! tia.

wendi

I think that means you have email in your email account.  Since we don't have PM that is what I am assuming.

thank you! after i asked, i thought about it. my brain is not working at all!

wendi
Hi Wendi. I hope you are doing well. JSM

JSM, thank you, when do you get your test results???? sorry, if i am being nosey.

wendi
Maybe tomorrow. I already know that my valves work and I didn't have a heart attack. The rest of the test should be tomorrow or Tuesday!

JSM, pls let us know! we need you too much (specially Josef)

huggs
wendi
I will let you know first thing! Now please GO EAT A CHEEZBURGER

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: February 15, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

O No, not one particular person, a particular site...oopsie if I phrased that in a confusing manner

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: February 15, 2009, 08:43:48 PM »

Exactly!  and not to mention the fact that Caylee was never abducted...i just dont see how the A's think they are offering support.
Not only was Caylee not abducted but she is deceased.  I don't think that possibility is something the family needs to be reminded of by the Anthony's showing up.

Totally O/T - your avatar is cracking me up 
Someone had to remember Washington's birthday LMAO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: February 15, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »

ok who is it thats not eating?
is it wendi or josemama

I am confoosed??
JSM eats way too much.  Wendi isn't eating. 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: February 15, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »

joesamas mama

YOU  HAVE got to be one of the sweetest people I have met here.. yes wendi should eat doesnt sound health.. how cute you want to send her a pizza...
Thanks Katie, I'm not sweet though. Trust me on that! But,  I would send pizza or anything to someone in need and Wendi worries me because she doesn't weigh much more than my dog does. EAT WENDI EAT. EAT LIKE JOESAMAS MAMA DOES AT WHATABURGER   

JSM, you made me laugh! you are so not overweight-saw your pic! too pretty! and yes you are very sweet! also Josef NEEDS a greenie! BAD!

wendi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: February 15, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »

ROFLMAO
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: February 15, 2009, 08:45:18 PM »

[

O by the way everyone, did anyone happen to catch Law & Order last week?   The episode was called "Crimebusters" and it was about a case where a recruitment center was bombed & a serviceman's wife was suspected of doing it with her baby in the building who died (she was portrayed as a narcissist that loved attention) well the sidebar theme of the episode was about an organization of "websleuths" and a few of their members inserted themselves in the case & went too far -
There's the clue.
LMAO I thought the word was "narcissist" and I can think of a few at the other clue LMAO.  Now I need a clue as to which one.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: February 15, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »

And I don't think the family needs George to be telling the media "They need me!" He really said it! I rewatched the raw video of his interview and I wanted to gag all over again. Can he not see how blatantly self-centered he sounds? He AND KFN! All the people he mentioned the family needs were associated with KFN. Hello, they need LE!! And suddenly asking for donations -- he turned the occasion into a KFN advert.
I can't believe how self centered he can be! Too ridiculous for words. The only ones these people need are God and TES. George needs to BUTT the Heck out! JMO JSM

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: February 15, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

Snipped

I can hazard a guess, and the name I would guess was actually used in the original post. Not that the show used the actual website's name, but in how they portrayed the site, I got the name. And they are right. (Sorry, it's Sunday night, which means it's homework night, and this week, we're studying dysfunctional families. Of course, the Ants fit the descriptions to a T! So I'm cranky)
Would the name start with an M and end in a T?

Are you thinking of Murt??.....Is so I am LMAO    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: February 15, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »

Snipped

Look at my description of the episode there is a hint right there, you'll know when you hit the right word 
Well I know an internet blogger that matches the word that jumps out at me, actually I know several.  I am surprised that the person would be well known enough for it to be them LMAO. 
Geeez I just now got it LMAO.  I was so totally off base, thinking in another direction.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: February 15, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »

Avi is too funny, makes me think it could  Baez "back in the day" being angry & whining that our forefather made all men of law & government wear wigs  & he doesn't think it should apply to him 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: February 15, 2009, 08:55:04 PM »

If I was going through a tragic & panic situation the last people in the world I would want to see coming my way would be George & Cindy Anthony and to add Geraldo to the mix would be cruel & inhuman torture.   

I would want Tim Miller and Marc Klaas by my side.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: February 15, 2009, 08:55:20 PM »

O No, not one particular person, a particular site...oopsie if I phrased that in a confusing manner
So I guess it isn't a site I have ever been on. I only look at SM and looked at the Murt's once or twice!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: February 15, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »

I was reading on myfox orlando's chat that the girl Lee got pregnant was 17 and he was 24.

How did I miss that information?? when was this and where and who..where is this baby now???   

She terminated the pregnancy.  This war written by someone on their chat room.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: February 15, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »

joesamas mama

JSM, you made me laugh! you are so not overweight-saw your pic! too pretty! and yes you are very sweet! also Josef NEEDS a greenie! BAD!

wendi
You need to laugh Wendi. Josef doesn't need a greenie, he bit the sh*t out of my arm today at daycare. He needs a good a** whoopin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.