May 22, 2024, 05:09:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 171734 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 02, 2011, 07:07:49 PM »

Agreed, loca!  She'll be soooo shocked that all those people didn't "CMA.......CMA.......CMA!"

I do really think she will freak out when she hears all the evidence that he has not told her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 02, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-what-does-new-complaint-against-jose-baez-mean.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Casey Anthony: What does new complaint against Jose Baez mean?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 2 2011 6:27 PM

(Jose Baez attends a Casey Anthony hearing on Jan. 14. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel)

How big a deal is a new complaint against Jose Baez filed with the Florida Bar?

It’s hard to say because we don’t know who filed the complaint. But that never stops the speculation.

And it’s hard to say because there’s disagreement about what that complaint is.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 02, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »

Agreed, loca!  She'll be soooo shocked that all those people didn't "CMA.......CMA.......CMA!"

I do really think she will freak out when she hears all the evidence that he has not told her.

Biggtime since she put so much trust and faith in his ability to represent her. He alienated her from her family to control her.  I would have added friends but she has none left!!
anyways  he controlled her! much like an abusive husband isolating his mate from outsiders in order to brainwash and control. he did not want anyone to point out any  of his  ill doings and incompetence. In the begining cindy wanted her to find  new lawyer. Now we see where cindy had praised him and his non existing  humility.
wonder what cindy is thinking and who will tell casey what is happening? I dont think she will see her parents! they cant reach her! baez has made sure of that. Boy is she ever  toast now more so.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 02, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-what-does-new-complaint-against-jose-baez-mean.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Casey Anthony: What does new complaint against Jose Baez mean?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 2 2011 6:27 PM

(Jose Baez attends a Casey Anthony hearing on Jan. 14. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel)

How big a deal is a new complaint against Jose Baez filed with the Florida Bar?

It’s hard to say because we don’t know who filed the complaint. But that never stops the speculation.

And it’s hard to say because there’s disagreement about what that complaint is.
<snipped>

Is he praying in this picture? he looks like he is stressed.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #604 on: February 02, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »

I don't think Casey gets emails.
I don't think she has access toa computer other then when Bozo brings his.

In prison, it's a different story.
Inmates has computer access.

That is beyond wrong to me.  So after Skanky gets convicted, and goes to prison, she will be able to email Cindy?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 02, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202,0,6636437.story
Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:42 p.m. EST, February 2, 2011

The Florida Bar has confirmed that a new complaint has been lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for The Florida Bar, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point in the process

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.

The new file is the latest professional or ethical issue raised against Baez, Casey Anthony's lead attorney.
<snipped>

That means the bar is looking into it, and no probable cause was found?  I am confused!!!!!!!!!

Just like Bobo to hang up on folks.  What a jerk.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 02, 2011, 07:51:15 PM »

That is beyond wrong to me.  So after Skanky gets convicted, and goes to prison, she will be able to email Cindy?

well hell give the dame a cell phone too so she can text her life away!!
Just give the dame a  sleep coctail and put her out of her misery enough!!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 02, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
New Ethics Complaint Could Cost Casey's Lawyer
Posted: 4:20 pm EST February 2, 2011Updated: 4:28 pm EST February 2, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, was hit with another ethics complaint. This one is so severe, he could lose his ability to practice law if it proves to be true.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of New Ethics Complaint  http://www.wftv.com/video/26716978/index.html
READ: Brad Conway Interview With Investigators  http://www.wftv.com/news/26717189/detail.html
<snipped>
I do like Mr. Sheaffer very much, however I have to disagree with him on one point he made. He said Baez is over zealously representing this case and therefore it's clouding his good judgement.   Baez sat on his ass for 2 years and is now trying to play catch up......that is not being over zealous in my book.  And I have yet to see Baez use good judgement in anything to date. 

This is a 10, BS says!  The only thing worse is stealing money from your client. (Macaluso)  But until I know where every dime of that money went, whose to say Baez hasn't stolen his client's money?  moo

I personally find that all Bozo does is file motions, dum arse motions that are going to be denied, with no case law, no reserach, nothing.  How bout he prepare for trial???????????

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 02, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »

I can't wait until Friday's hearing. 

I'm going to be careful what I wear to court this week.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 02, 2011, 10:14:43 PM »

well hell give the dame a cell phone too so she can text her life away!!
Just give the dame a  sleep coctail and put her out of her misery enough!!

Casey's new screen name: LWOP

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 02, 2011, 10:15:42 PM »

Do you think this will be brought up this Fri?
I hope so, but I have my doubts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: February 02, 2011, 10:19:31 PM »

What are you asking LOCA? I think you responded to the wrong post.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 02, 2011, 10:21:52 PM »

The quotes seem to be off or something.  Have been noticing that since yesterday.  The answers to quotes, don't always seem to go with the quoted material.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: February 02, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »

The quotes seem to be off or something.  Have been noticing that since yesterday.  The answers to quotes, don't always seem to go with the quoted material.
Thanks ZOO. I hoped it wasn't about what I said. I guess I will have to quit joking about what I am going to wear to court. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 02, 2011, 10:54:37 PM »

oh hell I cant recall now lol I dont know I may gotten confoosed too zealous with all this new stuff!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 02, 2011, 10:55:45 PM »

oh hell I cant recall now lol I dont know I may gotten confoosed too zealous with all this new stuff!!

I think the quotes are off I cant recall saying that.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 02, 2011, 11:12:38 PM »

Thanks ZOO. I hoped it wasn't about what I said. I guess I will have to quit joking about what I am going to wear to court. 

I think I will wear my brand new Bozo-Kini. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2011, 11:15:20 PM »

I think, though not sure, that Curly was speaking to somebody else, but somehow got Fanny's quote about what she would wear, about something being brought up in court on Friday.  I don't think Loca said anything, I could be wrong though.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: February 02, 2011, 11:40:17 PM »

Someone said earlier in the week that KC did not have to show up at court this week. But
I think that Perry might order her to be there so that she will know what is going on. I wonder
if Bozo is going to ask Judge Perry for the 45 day extension for him to get his experts reports.
Maybe Perry will ask him for a written report, why he needs 45 days. I wonder how much
money he has got out of this.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 02, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »

Someone said earlier in the week that KC did not have to show up at court this week. But
I think that Perry might order her to be there so that she will know what is going on. I wonder
if Bozo is going to ask Judge Perry for the 45 day extension for him to get his experts reports.
Maybe Perry will ask him for a written report, why he needs 45 days. I wonder how much
money he has got out of this.

Thousands, MARY, thousands. And more to come. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.