May 21, 2024, 05:51:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236040 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #720 on: October 06, 2007, 09:40:19 PM »

Is there anything else you can share, Red?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 06, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »

The part about JVDS sleeping at the school those first 2 nights has me intrigued. It' s amazing how when you get new tidbits of info, they collide with the image you have in your mind about what happened down there, that has been formed by the barrage of info we have had previously.

There is still a WHOLE bunch of that island that has not been searched adequately.

The 6:30 Santa Lucia call is all pointing in that direction, toward the school, as well.

SB - yes, that part has me intrigued as well. 

He would not stay at the school alone, unless it was about time to go to school when he got through with his evil doings.       j/b

Why don't you think he'd stay there alone?  I think it's entirely possible he got his mom's key to the school.  Possibly the school was closer to the location he needed to destroy evidence from?  Closer to Lorezno's.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: October 06, 2007, 09:40:43 PM »

More Red - tell us more!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: October 06, 2007, 09:41:21 PM »

Hi Beth!

what she said!!!

As I got the book prolly first, I wrote a review on my blog (first book review by the way) and I got a nice comment that asked me to make a similar review on the Amazon site. I tried but was blocked. They must have opened the doors to the site after I tried and some wrote their own opinions on the book whether they read it or not.

That's another reason not to give to much about a books content out until others have had a chance to read it for themselves. They can take mine or igsigs words and formulate an opinion based on an opinion.

LOVE YA BETH!!!!

and in case you missed Carpe Noctem's tribute to you... take a little looksie!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KtTN0V4Jdg

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #724 on: October 06, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »

Oh geez  Rolling Eyes  CharlieRat has already made a comment on Hotshots comments to Beth's book on Amazon .  I responded, even though it's a waste of time....

So we are to presume that RAT bought and read the book? Yeah. That is why Amazon should only allow people who have purchased a book through them to ever comment or critique a book. No exceptions.

NO! Your exactly right!  It is so obvious they DIDN'T read it.  Some of the comments are totally opposite from what she said. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: October 06, 2007, 09:45:14 PM »

Snipped from Red's post :She referred to all of you as a caring, truthseeking, justice demanding Monkey army reading to be deployed at a moments notice.

She is amazed at the passion and feels blessed by your comments, thoughts and prayers.

This is a very nice thing to read. TY Red.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 06, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »

I just made my Amazon review.  I had to add some notes at the end for the VDS supporters.  Couldn't help myself!  I let my anger get the best of me.  I tried to make it diplomatically for readers who don't know, but hopefully it will make those readers more curious to read it...

I'm sure it will bring the evilness out more, so need more supporters...... 

What is sad is I was reading at RU yesterday and one of the evil ones was encouraging members to go and post a bad review there even thought they hadn't read the book.  She said it didn't matter if they had read it or not but they needed to post a nasty review.  Now that is going beyond nasty!  They are so outraged by Beth's so called lies.  I think what she was encouraging would be classified a lie!!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:47:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: October 06, 2007, 09:47:20 PM »

We discussed her trip to Aruba and what it was like going back there.

She said that from what she saw, there were not many people there.

Also, there seemed to be a larger economic divide between the hotel areas and where the Aruban people live. That area looked more run down while they continued to pump $'s into the tourist hotel area.

The difference is becoming more and more apparent.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #728 on: October 06, 2007, 09:49:14 PM »

Sorry Red, on my interruption about Amazon,  I just caught up in reading and responding to those evil hateful people....

Thanks for sharing Red!  I know she's a busy lady, but would love to see her post on occasion.  But glad she reads and knows the love here!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 06, 2007, 09:50:26 PM »

We discussed her trip to Aruba and what it was like going back there.

She said that from what she saw, there were not many people there.

Also, there seemed to be a larger economic divide between the hotel areas and where the Aruban people live. That area looked more run down while they continued to pump $'s into the tourist hotel area.

The difference is becoming more and more apparent.

I bet.  That's what happens when an island depends upon the drug cartel and money laundering.  You end up with a population of crack addicts and alcoholics.  Some even pretend to be journalists  Wink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #730 on: October 06, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »

You know, I don't think that Beth used Julia's last name even once in the book, did she?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: October 06, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »

Beth was stunned as to what happened at the police station.

How is it possible that the one place that someone would go to for help and no one was there. Not even a secretary or dispatcher? Nada, no one.

How does anyone explain that she said to me.

I told her it was a true microcosm of Natalee's entire case. A family looking for help from the authorities that were supposed to help and no one was home.

She agreed ... As Beth stated ... if the situation wasn't so serious it would be laughable.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: October 06, 2007, 09:59:21 PM »

How is it possible that the one place that someone would go to for help and no one was there. Not even a secretary or dispatcher? Nada, no one.

I told her it was a true microcosm of Natalee's entire case. A family looking for help from the authorities that were supposed to help and no one was home.

She agreed ... As Beth stated ... if the situation wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

They must have been having a meeting  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: October 06, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »

Speaking of the "witch", she was obviously trying to make the situation worse for Beth from the "get-go".

pg. 90  Julia sends them on a wild goose chase to a crack house on the other side of the Island, and alerts the media to have cameras ready to catch Natalee in compromising photos

Pg 118 Julia had published pics of Natalee, yet identified Natalee as the brunette "cracked up" presented to Jug and Beth for positive ID

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: October 06, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »

Klaas the above picture is the only one to feature Dolph other than the one I cropped from the Dutch Arrested Requested program.

He is as invisible as the rest of the polis department.

+++

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: October 06, 2007, 10:05:32 PM »

Just when you think the low can't get lower. 

A new review entry on Amazon.com by S. Redman, owner of safetravels.org, references his own website as Beth's.  Unbelievable!  snipped as follows:

I do recommend the book, because anyone traveling to a foreign land will profit from stripping away naivety about the support which might be expected in an emergency when you are the "foreigner." It's a tale sometimes repeated... but evidently, not often enough. While reading the book, I related what she wrote to my own travel experiences. I came away convinced that Beth's reasoning in starting her safetravels.org group really is the most logical avenue for her to accomplish some benefit to others from her own traumatic circumstances (and have a legal vehicle for managing various contributions). If anyone has a child heading out on one of these "girls (and guys) gone wild" weeks in a tropical "paradise," they need to read this book. It telegraphs the kind of "be aware" message to parents that needs to be told. So buy the book and make your kids read it if they are going on a "crazy wild-on" end of school adventure trip out of the country. Recommended, but with reservations.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: October 06, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »

Klaas the above picture is the only one to feature Dolph other than the one I cropped from the Dutch Arrested Requested program.

He is as invisible as the rest of the polis department.

Right to Left -
Ronny, Koizy, Dolph, unknown, Peter, and more unknowns.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 06, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »

For police officers to run and hide and the Prime Ministers office to lie about it confirms once again what we are up against. How many other things have they blatantly lied about?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 06, 2007, 10:08:18 PM »

My son went by a bookstore in Austin to see if he could get Beth's book for me.  He was told they didn't have it when he asked for it and they did a computer search for it.     He was looking through the new books and found it anyway, on a lower shelf, facing away from the front of the store.   Funny place for a brand new book. When he showed them the book at the front counter, the clerk said it didn't show up in the search because the way Natalee's name was spelled and the author used a hyphenated name.  It showed the store had received four books initially with the one my son had as the first sold.  He paid $21.00 for it with tax.  I've got my book now.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: October 06, 2007, 10:08:40 PM »

None of us know what private trials we have all faced. Or what we will face in our futures. Hopefully we will never be dealt a hand like the one Beth, Jug, Dave Robin and Matt have been dealt. Beth is an example of courage, faith, love and inspiration.
Forget about the Charlie Rats, Medley, Julias... I have nothing to learn from them.
Heck, we don't even know who some of those people really are !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.