May 17, 2024, 10:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 413115 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: February 27, 2010, 11:50:41 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/02/27/from-california/

FROM CALIFORNIA….
By Steph

This week I will be imbedded with Texas EquuSearch. I’m looking forward to spending the week with Tim Miller, and getting a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the work they do. I will be blogging about everything that happens.

So, to start, I am on my way to San Diego to cover the missing McStay Family, a terrible story — hopefully we can dig up some answers as to what happened. How does an entire family of four just vanish?? But as things change, with the breaking news of the Earthquake in Chile, and now a Tsunami headed for the west coast, I may have to switch gears. The bigger issue is will I even get there today? Look at what I’m leaving….

Hopefully, I will be doing the Radio Show from CA on Sunday. My guest is Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s father. We will be discusssing how the news of a new “confession” from Joran Van Der Sloot affects the case and more importantly how this news affects Dave and his family personally.

We may also be headed to Aruba later this week to follow up on this new lead — that Joran put Natalee’s body in the marsh..however far fetched this may be, given the source (Joran himself) the family deserves to have this area searched again..stay tuned

Thanks Klaasend for keeping Natalee's thread alive all of these years.     And Hi to our Monkeys here who are all devoted to finding Justice for Natalee.

I'm wondering is the swamp mentioned today on NG, here called a marsh, is the pond by the fisherman's hut or the quarry pond by Joran's house.  Or is it somewhere else on the island?  Ta

Hi Scandi!  I don't see Klaas right now but the marsh is part of the Bubali Bird Sanctuary and near the Holiday Inn.  Kermit has posted some pics in this thread and the one before since we've been discussing it.  I don't know if you've seen this video where it was investigated by the RT network, so I brought it forward for you.  I'll see what else I can find quickly.

This is the preview where they show the house and stuff.  I couldn't watch it on the RTL website so I'm posting this in case others couldn't either.  Easy to watch in youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2010, 12:09:51 AM »

I haven't seen all of Joran's latest confession because it doesn't air until tomorrow night.

But I have never "embraced" any version of events or any set theory.  I don't believe all of what anybody says or has said in the past except for Beth and even she is the first to admit that at times, she doesn't know all the details of things.

Lots of things in the archives turned out not to be true.  It took us well over a year to even hear the name of Guido Wever.  Something has to remain a fact for it to be true, not just be the best we knew at the time.

Joran has to tell versions of events that are not dependent on being corroborated by others because he can't count on their doing so.  I think that is why he always says he is the only one involved because he doesn't know what another person will say and he did get burned with the Daury hoax.

That is what I find surprising about this latest version.  He has to know Friend A is not likely to back him up and yet he gave a name, street address house and location.  I hope they ask him tomorrow night about Friend A not backing him up on any of this.

But I will have to wait and hear the version and think about it and how it does or does not conform to what few facts we have.  And even then, I am not likely to "embrace" or believe much of it. 

I would love for Dave and Tim Miller to search that pond and I do believe Dave and his father-in-law may have already tried but the vegetation made it too difficult.  I just hope the birds are not going to be used as the excuse for not searching it now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 28, 2010, 12:15:41 AM »

Well, we have a big day tomorrow with Joran's interview airing plus Steph's program with Dave. . .

Niters, All.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 28, 2010, 12:21:58 AM »

Nite Anna!

Hi Scandi!  Yes it's the Bubali Bird Sanctuary area that Joran is referring to in this latest "confession":

Here are a couple of pics.  It was never searched thoroughly because it's so huge and mucky. 

Bubali on the bottom of this map:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2010, 12:23:07 AM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/02/27/from-california/

FROM CALIFORNIA….
By Steph

This week I will be imbedded with Texas EquuSearch. I’m looking forward to spending the week with Tim Miller, and getting a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the work they do. I will be blogging about everything that happens.

So, to start, I am on my way to San Diego to cover the missing McStay Family, a terrible story — hopefully we can dig up some answers as to what happened. How does an entire family of four just vanish?? But as things change, with the breaking news of the Earthquake in Chile, and now a Tsunami headed for the west coast, I may have to switch gears. The bigger issue is will I even get there today? Look at what I’m leaving….

Hopefully, I will be doing the Radio Show from CA on Sunday. My guest is Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s father. We will be discusssing how the news of a new “confession” from Joran Van Der Sloot affects the case and more importantly how this news affects Dave and his family personally.

We may also be headed to Aruba later this week to follow up on this new lead — that Joran put Natalee’s body in the marsh..however far fetched this may be, given the source (Joran himself) the family deserves to have this area searched again..stay tuned

Thanks Klaasend for keeping Natalee's thread alive all of these years.     And Hi to our Monkeys here who are all devoted to finding Justice for Natalee.

I'm wondering is the swamp mentioned today on NG, here called a marsh, is the pond by the fisherman's hut or the quarry pond by Joran's house.  Or is it somewhere else on the island?  Ta

Hi Scandi!  I don't see Klaas right now but the marsh is part of the Bubali Bird Sanctuary and near the Holiday Inn.  Kermit has posted some pics in this thread and the one before since we've been discussing it.  I don't know if you've seen this video where it was investigated by the RT network, so I brought it forward for you.  I'll see what else I can find quickly.

This is the preview where they show the house and stuff.  I couldn't watch it on the RTL website so I'm posting this in case others couldn't either.  Easy to watch in youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Please note correction...not really near Holiday Inn

All pictures HT Kermit

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083299#msg1083299

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083163#msg1083163

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083083#msg1083083

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1081558#msg1081558

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 28, 2010, 12:24:59 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I'd already gathered the pics that Kermit posted when I saw your post, so I figured I might as well go ahead and post them too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2010, 12:41:59 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I'd already gathered the pics that Kermit posted when I saw your post, so I figured I might as well go ahead and post them too.

I like Kermit's pictures better, LOL    Thanks!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 28, 2010, 12:44:52 AM »

This may have already been posted and I missed it!

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6155338/___Joran_schuldig__maar_bewijs_ontbreekt___.html?p=39,1

Google translation:

Sat February 27 2010, 05:30 | 166 comments

"Debt of Joran is certain, but evidence is lacking"

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- Justice on Aruba after two confessions convinced that Joran blame for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. But a solution is further away than ever.

Chief Justice, Mr. Peter Blanken, says: "He knows where Natalee is unsuccessful, that is for me is certain. And he saw her last alive, I think even beyond any doubt. The smallest aid certificate would be enough." Whites agrees that the new confession of Van der Sloot is a puzzle piece in the timeline of the disappearance, including former Police Chief Gerald Dompig this week claimed. These are the "missing hours".

"His description of the events exactly covers the period between the time the cameras for the last signal until Natalee Joran night for three hours on the internet is active."

In his last few months so everything is done to check details. "And then he shows you that things might still withhold or twist something. Thus Natalee indeed a balcony of his cases, but this was not at that address." "We have scrutinized the house. The railing is so narrow that, if she would have danced, they should have an acrobat. Also the railing too high, with little space to the roof. It was not the balcony. Then rest at that point nothing provisionally. " He also claims that the car of the family of the alleged accomplice A. recently extended to detect investigated.
"The car story is true, but it was not this car. We found no blood. Even a tiny trace of Natalee DNA would be enough to bring him to justice." "So we have Joran themselves need to identify such track, and who refuses. I hope he never finds the courage. Even a full confession to the police is not enough, because without evidence support an issue." Whites suggests that especially in the U.S. is much misunderstanding exists about the European legal system: "In an American jury were two confessions enough for a conviction."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 28, 2010, 12:52:09 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I like Kermit's pictures better, LOL    Thanks!

YW.  I just knew Kermit posted several so I went that route.  Yours are good too though, and I like that map with the details.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 28, 2010, 01:15:56 AM »

Had to report that my local news station announced the latest on Natalee's case. Glad to see that it is still of interest in the US.
justice IS coming.        Nite Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: February 28, 2010, 01:19:11 AM »

Had to report that my local news station announced the latest on Natalee's case. Glad to see that it is still of interest in the US.
justice IS coming.        Nite Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks cajun miracle!  Good night!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 28, 2010, 01:26:39 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6155338/___Joran_schuldig__maar_bewijs_ontbreekt___.html?p=39,1

one of the many comments...

many people in the U.S. misunderstanding of the European legal system ....?? Well in Europe we also own a lot of misunderstanding our own legal system so they are not the only
iwan, haarlem | 20:22 | 27.02.10

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: February 28, 2010, 01:41:21 AM »

Name:   wreck

Last Active:   February 25, 2010, 09:41:32 AM

Where's wreck?

I've been missing him! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 28, 2010, 02:04:48 AM »

I'm sure Peter says a lot that's not in the article.  If any of our Dutch posters come by maybe they will tell us what he had to say.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/466244/2010/02/26/Peter-R-de-Vries-Joran-is-een-labiele-fantast.dhtml

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBTqNsFpDd8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jBTqNsFpDd8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Peter R. de Vries: Joran is an unstable fantasist

ROTTERDAM - Peter R. De Vries Joran van der Sloot called an unstable fantasist. It does the crime reporter on the new statements indicates that Van der Sloot about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. De Vries pointed this - against Radio 1 - to the land of fables.

His story is wrong with the facts as contained in the police records
Peter R. de Vries

You get someone like Terror Jaap not to do your story
Peter R. de Vries

"His story does not comport with the facts as contained in the police files," said De Vries. "It is true tactics to be portrayed as a fantasist." Van der Sloot would thus not be taken seriously, so he stays away from the wings of justice.

De Vries, "You get someone like Terror Jaap not to increase your story. You go into it a good journalist. This makes me very suspicious. "

In his statement - which is broadcast Sunday by RTL 5 - Van der Sloot suggests that the high-profile interview with Patrick van der Eem would be a one-two with Van der Em to make money to Peter R. de Vries. "That's ridiculous," said De Vries.

The crime reporter, who maintains good contacts with the mother of Natalee disappeared, had her on the phone about the new statement. De Vries: "This is very painful to her. She wondered what it's all possible in the Netherlands. "(AK)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #534 on: February 28, 2010, 02:20:28 AM »

Where's wreck?

I've been missing him! 

Interesting...
I certainly appreciate many long time Monkeys returning to post..most appreciated... an angelic monkey
Other long term posters who have scaled back aren't missed....and some who continue to post...obviously...are ignored or belittled.... ..
carry on....I guess....   
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #535 on: February 28, 2010, 02:22:34 AM »

Justice for Natalee 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 28, 2010, 02:23:46 AM »

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1751&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

joran: for of the balcon here natalee owing to cay y we owing to tire in bubaliplas

saturday, 27 february 2010

sun of people did take notice of the confesion new of joran. while ministerio publico is desbarata the declaracion here, of another near ex inspector gerold dompig is tell cu the storia here is fit the first investigacion y cu bien can is possible cu the is berdad. according joran, at caminda for holiday inn, ela come across one amigo y together they owing to bay cas of the amigo situa another near of mariott. the cas upstairs the photograph is where they owing to bay. for of the balcon, natalee owing to cay, while the was bailando y ela die at once. together cu his amigo they owing to carge y hibe bubaliplas, drentando near of the toren. joran cu lagrima at eye owing to ask disculpa at his parents y at parents of natalee. you is believe in the version here of joran? upstairs the website www.boletinextra.com could you see difrente raportahe y videonan of the confesion new of joran. question at minsterio publico: if owing to listra so tanto sitio, pakico not listra bubali plas?

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

joran: for of the balcony here Natalee Owing to cay and we pull in bubaliplas 

Saturday, 27 February 2010

sun of people did take notice of the new of joran confession. disrupts public ministry while the declaration is here, of another former inspector near Gerold cu dompig is tell the stories here is the first research and fit well can cu cu is possible is the EBRD. according joran, at hanging around for holiday inn, ela come across one friend and together they Owing to bay cas situation of the friend of another near Mariott. the cas upstairs the photograph is where they Owing to bay. for of the balcony, Natalee Owing to cay, while the was dancing and ela die at once. cu together they Owing to his friend Hibe cargo and bubaliplas, Drent near of the toren. cu joran tear at eye Owing to ask apology at his parents and at parents of Natalee. you is believe in the version here of joran? upstairs the website could you see www.boletinextra.com difrente raportahe and videon of the new of joran confession. question at Minsterio public: if Owing to Lystra site so much, not Lystra Bubali pakico plas?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 28, 2010, 02:29:24 AM »

Where's wreck?

I've been missing him! 

Interesting...
I certainly appreciate many long time Monkeys returning to post..most appreciated... an angelic monkey
Other long term posters who have scaled back aren't missed....and some who continue to post...obviously...are ignored or belittled.... ..
carry on....I guess....   

I don't know what your point is, and quite honestly I'm not sure I even really care. 

But I certainly will carry on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 28, 2010, 02:53:35 AM »

Where's wreck?

I've been missing him! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1082062#msg1082062

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 -
« Reply #1903 on: February 24, 2010, 11:19:10 PM »

I've been home under the weather the last few days!

Wreck,
If you're still sick, I hope you feel better soon! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 28, 2010, 03:00:15 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.