May 17, 2024, 10:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364919 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »

Wow!  She must be wearing a LOT of makeup in that second photo if that is the same exact person.  Could be an older photo??  I dont know, the first person shown looks to be a woman of Hispanic decent, and the second looks to be of African decent...am I blind?

I think it does look like an older photo. 

My mom is mixed (part black), and so when I looked at ZG, I could see that she is probably mixed as well.  Some of her facial features remind me of my mom and aunts.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »

I was just re-reading Casey's first jail house phone call. She was trying to get Tony's number.
"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Can anyone tell me who "Mike" is?

Thanks.
She hasn't slept in four days probably because of meth use.  Maybe Mike is the "downers" dealer.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2008, 04:02:47 PM »

Wow!  She must be wearing a LOT of makeup in that second photo if that is the same exact person.  Could be an older photo??  I dont know, the first person shown looks to be a woman of Hispanic decent, and the second looks to be of African decent...am I blind?

I think it does look like an older photo. 

My mom is mixed (part black), and so when I looked at ZG, I could see that she is probably mixed as well.  Some of her facial features remind me of my mom and aunts.
Without sounding racist, I thought she might be mixed when looking at her hair.  Either its very over processed and dry or she has some African influence in her DNA.  IMO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2008, 04:04:11 PM »

I was just re-reading Casey's first jail house phone call. She was trying to get Tony's number.
"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Thanks.
She hasn't slept in four days probably because of meth use.  Maybe Mike is the "downers" dealer.
If she wanted a downer the weed would suffice, am I wrong? Sorry I do not know too much about all the drugs...just know how they make ya feel!  LOL  (Hey...no judgement I went to college..LOL)

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »

I just watched the interview of ZG on channel 9
http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html

I don't know how she manages. That was tough to watch. I already felt bad for her, but you can really see how stressful this experience has been for her.  It makes me so mad that Casey would do this to her.
This is the real ZG

Who is this?

IIRC Wasnt that a lady who was posting on Derrick Williams myspace?
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »

I don't think that the second photo is Zenaida G. ZG has a tattoo right above her cleavage and the girl in the second photo does not. Plus the girl in the second photo is way more thin than ZG(not saying ZG is fat at all). Another thing as well is that the girl in the second photo her skin is darker that ZG.

!~*Mar*~!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »

Thanks.
If she wanted a downer the weed would suffice, am I wrong? Sorry I do not know too much about all the drugs...just know how they make ya feel!  LOL  (Hey...no judgement I went to college..LOL)

Um... wasn't she in jail when she made these calls?  I hope (though WHY would it surprise me!?) that she wasn't calling her drug dealer from lock-up!!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2008, 04:09:40 PM »

ZG looks 100% Latina... 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2008, 04:11:19 PM »

Caylee's MySpace is updated and no longer has anything about the trust account.

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

What is the name of the guy who came and visited her while she was in jail?  The one who was supposedly an "old friend" who judging by Casey's facial expressions she had never in her life seen before....??  TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »

ZG looks 100% Latina... 

pb
The second photo does not look 100% latina IMO

The first photo does not look like the girl from the news report either.  The woman on the news report had long flowing hair.  The girl in the photo above has very broken hair.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2008, 04:19:22 PM »

ZG looks 100% Latina... 

pb

The first photo does not look like the girl from the news report either.  The woman on the news report had long flowing hair.  The girl in the photo above has very broken hair.

Never said the person in the second photo was Latina....

I do not see the person in the first photo being the person in the second photo...looks like two different people to me.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »

I just listened to the Audio of George..Wow just Wow

Just curious, did the audio change your opinion of George?  How do you feel about him now?

He seemed to be a little more forthcoming than Cindy about a few things. The info about Casey borrowing Cindy's truck, that Cindy denies, is bugging me......he has changed his stories about important things, like finding, and getting back the stolen gas cans. Did he see the inside of the trunk or not? I have to listen to his interview a couple more times....

For me, after watching it, I thought more than ever that he either has a hand in something or Cindy had forbid him to tell what they have learned since the 911 calls, leaning more to having a hand in it. Most of what he was forthcoming about, IMO are things that LE is going to find out on their own anyway such as he was saying, check ezpass, check the phone records. When he said checking the ezpass would "help me" I was like huh? He quickly changed that to help "us".

And my gosh, is this guy scared to death of his wife with saying to the FBI not to tell Cindy about Casey taking the SUV? I wasn't clear if he doesn't want Cindy to know or if Cindy knows and doesn't want LE to know and if that's the case, there's a reason for that, I think the reason is the same as Tony said, he was glad LE didn't suspect anything was done in his vehicle or they would have taken it.

There is no way George didn't see inside that trunk, Casey was in her room when they started talking about the gas cans, he's going through that inside garage door as Casey pushes past him, says she's racing but he's walking at a fast pace, that by the time he makes it to the tail lights, she's handing him the gas cans, it wasn't that far to walk from the garage and not enough time for her to pop the trunk, grab them both and close the trunk before he could get a glimpse and on the 25th, she's already telling Amy that the car has a smell, so he would have had to smell something.

I think George is just like Casey in reverse, in all of her lies, there's a little truth, in all of George's truths, there are lies. Such as when he tells us "the dead body in my granddaughters car is not my granddaughter", he is acknowledging there is a dead body. When I watch his body language, he is not capable of lieing very well, very fidgety, looks down, finishes his lies with a yep, or that's it, giving hand gestures because when someone is lieing, silence is very uncomfortable and I would love to see hi interview on tape.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »

Do prison inmates have access to computers? Anyone know?

Yes they do, I stopped filling out warranty cards years ago because they are the ones that go through them and it came to light when a woman was raped from filling out a pantyhose warranty after the guy got out of jail.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

ZG looks 100% Latina... 

pb

Never said the person in the second photo was Latina....

I do not see the person in the first photo being the person in the second photo...looks like two different people to me.

pb
IMO She looks smaller than the lady who was being interview in the shadows with the long flowing hair.  This was way back in the beginning of things, and IIRCC this woman, the shadow woman, only claimed to have 2 or 3 kids.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0929/17583509.pdf

Order denying HOA's request for Temporary Injunctive Relief

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

Do prison inmates have access to computers? Anyone know?

Yes they do, I stopped filling out warranty cards years ago because they are the ones that go through them and it came to light when a woman was raped from filling out a pantyhose warranty after the guy got out of jail.

I have no idea what I was talking about here, has nothing to do with computers, having a duh moment, nevermind me.   

Flannery O'Conner
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2008, 04:28:45 PM »

What is the name of the guy who came and visited her while she was in jail?  The one who was supposedly an "old friend" who judging by Casey's facial expressions she had never in her life seen before....??  TIA

I believe his name was Patrick Bourgeois?  (sp?)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »

I believe his name was Patrick Bourgeois?  (sp?)
Thanks so much!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2008, 04:38:46 PM »

Hello to all,

Just got done with George’s tapes and I think he is covering his own butt IMO

First he wanted to make sure that LE knew he had followed Casey because he wanted to get to the bottom of things he was mad. He went into great detail about him following her about how he laid back but then she turned off and he lost her.

It just seems strange the detail of him telling it to LE but he never talks about when the truck was brought back and if he ever tried to talk with Casey then to get the answers and he kept saying he just can’t remember the date of all this.

Does anyone know the two streets that he named she turned off of are they near the airport?

I also find it strange that he talks about the phone records and how Lee is just blown away by them but he never looked at them.

He says they never use the front door always use the garage door. Wonder  if they closed the garage door when LE arrived and had them use the front door only. If that is the case then didn’t want them smelling the garage.

George never shuts up and always has a answer for the smallest of things till the one LE says I think your a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things that seems to be the only silence and you can here someone peeking the table with their fingers and hands.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.