May 14, 2024, 04:32:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 471486 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2015, 09:31:41 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2015, 09:38:01 PM »

Bobby Brown said in his opinion Mark is not a POI but the suspect, and an arrest is imminent.   

Justice for Dylan!   

(Bolded by me)
I'm watching this spot, hoping there will be an announcement of an arrest for Dylan's murder soon.    We're almost to the three year anniversary, and all this time the murderer has walked around free.  So few of Dylan's remains have been recovered.     Waiting for justice for Dylan.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2015, 10:49:26 PM »

Bobby Brown said in his opinion Mark is not a POI but the suspect, and an arrest is imminent.   

Justice for Dylan!   

(Bolded by me)
I'm watching this spot, hoping there will be an announcement of an arrest for Dylan's murder soon.    We're almost to the three year anniversary, and all this time the murderer has walked around free.  So few of Dylan's remains have been recovered.     Waiting for justice for Dylan.   

IMO, it's a whole other crime in itself that the monster that did this has walked free for almost three years.    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2015, 11:04:43 PM »

Cory deserves justice for his baby brother too.     

Justice for Dylan!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2015, 04:15:16 PM »

items of interest + a person of interest = 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2015, 08:18:26 AM »

items of interest + a person of interest = 

Bring it!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2015, 09:19:52 AM »

really!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2015, 07:01:00 PM »

Remember Karen Alexander, the "former girlfriend", who went on Dr. Phil and got told?  

Looks like maybe she's still standing by her man, the now named POI in the murder of his own 13 year old son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fTiTSULvY

Wednesday 02/27: The Search for Dylan: The Polygraph Drama - Dr. Phil
The Dr. Phil Show

Published on Feb 26, 2013

The family of 14-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing for three months, continues to search for answers. Dylan's father, Mark, says he's tired of having the finger pointed at him, and he's willing to take a polygraph test to help clear his name. Will he take the test?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U3fTiTSULvY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/U3fTiTSULvY</a>

https://www.facebook.com/1044578795575036/photos/a.1044579502241632.1073741825.1044578795575036/1044579515574964/?type=3&theater

Did you know that Shelly Mcintrye is Really Karen Obar Alexander?
October 8 · Edited ·

So Karen, how was Vallecito in September? Were the fall colors nice? How's Dilly Boy doing? Lazy spoiled kid won't get up? Did Mark chop some wood and show you his big strong muscles? The same muscles he murdered Dylan with? I'm sure you rented a car because the smell of death was too strong in his truck. How dare YOU Karen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 18, 2015, 12:21:59 PM »

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20150917/PRT01/150919843/-1/prt/Items-found-relating-to-Dylan-Redwine-

Items found relating to Dylan Redwine

By Melanie Brubaker Mazur

Times Editor

Article Last Updated: Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:30am

About 40 investigators searched Middle Mountain on Saturday, conducting a follow-up search in the disappearance and murder of Dylan Redwine.

In June of 2013, a few of the 13-year-old's remains, along with some items belonging to him, were found on Middle Mountain.

"We wanted to do follow up searches in that area because after over three years of drought conditions, the area has received many rainstorms throughout this summer with quite a few thunderstorms containing heavy rain," wrote Lt. Dan Bender of the sheriff's office in an e-mail. "The area consists of steep terrain, heavy ground cover and dense forest. Heavy rain on steep slopes can uncover things that may have been covered before. So, we felt it was prudent to search the area again." Searchers were in the area from early morning until late afternoon, and a smaller group went into a more rugged area on Sunday.

"During the two days of searching, several items of interest were collected by investigators," Bender said. "We are not describing what was found nor how many items were found."

Vallecito residents also reported Mark Redwine returned to his Vallecito home this weekend. The home was in foreclosure earlier but has been refinanced, according to public records. Redwine has rarely been seen at the house since his son's disappearance. He left on Tuesday.

Justice for Dylan!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2015, 12:28:20 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1173485529333800&set=o.555378941155380&type=3&theater

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2015, 12:19:24 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380/1185529854806949/?type=3

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
16 hrs ·

Who murdered Dylan in cold blood? carried his body to Middle Mountain and left him there in the dark? Who cared so little about Dylan they would leave him to be ravaged by wildlife?

Do you know who did this to Dylan?

$50,500

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2015, 10:57:59 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/np.1446229696608876.888200111/1190290517664216/

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
2 hrs ago · Edited ·

I won't get into how unfair it is that you're not here.

I won't mention how sad it makes me.

I won't mention how selfish it was that someone had to take you away.

I won't mention any of that.

I will mention that you're missed, more than you'll ever know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2015, 06:05:01 PM »

Every time I see something like this, I wonder if it's him.  He should be in jail.  Dylan deserves justice, and his loved ones deserve the peace of knowing they don't have to constantly look over their shoulders wondering if he'll do something crazy like this.  jmo

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/witnesses-describe-gunmans-rampage-colorado-springs-34892301

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2015, 07:04:22 PM »

Every time I see something like this, I wonder if it's him.  He should be in jail.  Dylan deserves justice, and his loved ones deserve the peace of knowing they don't have to constantly look over their shoulders wondering if he'll do something crazy like this.  jmo

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/witnesses-describe-gunmans-rampage-colorado-springs-34892301

That was my first thought also.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2015, 07:19:25 AM »

In less than two weeks now, it will have been three years since Dylan's life was so cruelly taken.  I think about Dylan and his loved ones and pray for justice every single day. 

Fate whispers to the Warrior, "You cannot withstand this storm."
And the Warrior whispers back, "I AM the Storm!"
Author Unknown

http://www.pixteller.com/pdata/t/l-192833.jpg

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2015, 07:26:40 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqjeMFMKQX8

Justice for Dylan Redwine (1999-2012)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VqjeMFMKQX8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/VqjeMFMKQX8</a>

UPDATE: August 19, 2015 La Plata County Sheriff's Office Press Release

The La Plata County Coroner has amended the death certificate of Dylan Redwine from MANNER OF DEATH: Undetermined, to MANNER OF DEATH: Homicide.

La Plata County Sheriff's Office names Mark Redwine as a person of interest in the death of his son, Dylan Redwine. That designation was based on evidence collected, inconsistent statements made by Mark Redwine, and his behavior throughout the investigation. The release further states that Michael Hall, Elaine Hall, and Cory Redwine, have been cleared of any involvement in Dylan's disappearance and death.

Dylan Redwine (13) arrived in Durango, Colorado for a court ordered visitation with his father, Mark Redwine on November 18, 2012.  All communications from Dylan stopped abruptly within hours of his arrival.  After seven months of searching, a few of Dylan's bones were found.  The search continues for the remainder of Dylan's remains, and his belongings.  To date, there has not been an arrest in the murder of Dylan Redwine.  Dylan's mother, Elaine, has been visible and actively searched for Dylan since day one.  Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, did not appear publicly until nine days after Elaine reported Dylan missing.  Mark Redwine's home has been repeatedly searched, his truck is currently in the custody of the La Plata County Sheriff as well as other items.  It has almost been two years since Dylan's remains were found in an area Mark Redwine says he can see from his front door.  The pictures in the video are from December 2012, long before anyone else knew that Dylan was on the side of that mountain.

This beautiful child deserves a proper burial, and justice.

Let your voice be heard.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2015, 08:19:25 AM »

Thank you for the updates texasmom. 

Dylan deserves a proper burial and justice!

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2015, 05:49:47 PM »

Thank you for the updates texasmom. 

Dylan deserves a proper burial and justice!

an angelic monkey

You're welcome MuffyBee! 

He certainly does deserve that, he deserved so much more.    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 07, 2015, 01:47:39 PM »

No loving Papa who just got confirmation from LE that partial remains were his baby boy could have done this.

Only the monster that deliberately left him out there for this to happen could have given this kind of interview.

More gloating, plain and simple.

It makes me sick that he still walks free!   

JMO

https://youtu.be/zFUpTTh6hrs?t=1m15s

Bone Expert On Redwine Case
KOAT

Published on Jul 2, 2013

Now that authorities have the teen's bones are those remains enough for cops to find his killer?

Last week Dylan's father, Mark Redwine told Action 7 News that investigators found evidence that wild animals scavenged on his son's remains;

Mark Redwine:  "Then there was some coyote scat that appeared to have the tip of a finger in it, with the fingernail attached."

I'm so sorry Dylan, you deserved so much better than this from the man who should have loved you most.    an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.