May 14, 2024, 06:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 385777 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 06, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »

Let me tell you if I can about a dead body smell,  there is a certain smell you get from garbage in a can left for days. it is worse when you see the maggots crawling and it is really fetid. I f you have smelled that then you can rate it a 1 compared to a DBC being a 10.  The smell is sickly sweet and yet pungent, it covers you and lingers. I t cant be taken for long and smells the same from several feet away, in other words its powerfull even in the smallest amount. I have smelled it at a car auction several times and people around the car all wretch from the odor. It is unmistakable.
It isnt pizza Cindy.
If you try and cover it up it only masks it, same with the lies.

The only thing that I can begin to compare DB smell is after the 04 hurricanes, I tossed out some spoiled, raw chicken and they didn't pick up trash for the first 10 days. That stayed triple wrapped in the trash can, in the sun for TEN days.. the stench was similar to me, just pukey
You cannot get the DB smell out of your nostrils and it seems to linger on and on

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: September 06, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »

maybe George just put the gun there to hide if from Casey?  I would assume with her in the house on release there could be no weapons in the house ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: September 06, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »

AIN'T NO SCIENCE INVOLVED HERE!

Marya, #2 says: LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.

The key word here is SUGGESTS.  No one is saying we have the DNA results or that we even know what DNA test was performed.  Law Enforcement released just enough information to place a suggestion in the mind of the public.  That's what #2 means.

Please, take the time to read the previous posts before posting.  I feel like I'm being ignored!     (that's sarcasm, by the way).

AZ - you're not being ignored.  LE did drop their bomb with an ulterior motive and that was most likely to stress out the Anthonys  That bomb wouldn't have been dropped if they didn't have something to back it up.  The Anthony would be all over them.  Those press releases are very carefully worded.  Paternity in this cae is very important.  I am getting very upset now because a few monkeys pointed out various types of DNA testing.  I also explored the various types of testing.  The mtDNA only reveals the maternal information.  Nucleur DNA tells everything.  For some reason many posters have now jumped on this mtDNA as fact and they are using it as a basis to eliminate the possiblity if incest.  I don't know who the father is, but it now looks very possible that it is George or Lee.  I tend to believe that there is a reason why the leak about the common DNA was made and considering the source, I feel that the incest suggestion is  probably pretty valid.  Many people read the posts at SM and the next thing we will hear is that SMs says that only mtDNA was performed.  I very strongly doubt that this is the case and it doesn't speak favorably for Orlando LE.  We know that they must have nucleur DNA from Jesse's paternity test.  Do people really think that Orlando LE would neglect to compare Jesse's tests to what was found on the hair in the trunk?  The incest leak was given out for a reason.  Leonard Padilla commented on it for a reason.  I know that incest is a difficult thing for many of us to get our heads around, but let's not assume that mtDNA was the only test performed.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: September 06, 2008, 02:22:29 PM »

Marya - we don't know that only mtDNA was performed.  Orlandop LE will look like a bunch of idiots if this is true. 

Monkeys, please stop posting that only mtDNA was performed.  This is how the misinformation begins that we saw with Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Orland LE is a very competent law enforecement group and they most certainly have performed all tests possible.  The leak regarding Caylee's parentage did not specify which DNA test was the basis of the leak.

SS

Let me see.

I am not suppose to speculate that only mtDNA was performed but ... others can speculate that DNA testing went beyond mtDNA.

I get it.

Janet

Janet, I don't think anyone is saying that you cannot speculate on whatever topic you wish.  I think SS is saying that to do so implies that LE is not being thorough.  I don't agree--I think LE is being very thorough in the investigation.  I just they are releasing only part of the information they have, not all of it. I think they are leading us.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1444 on: September 06, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »

Can someone please show me where they are getting the information that only mitochondiral DNA testing was done?  In my opinion, LE would be very remiss if they only performed the mitochondrial DNA.  Orlando LE has done such a great job with this case, I don't want to even hint that they have not done every test possible on the evidence that they have collected.

SS

There is NO information that I have read which identifies what types of DNA tests were conducted.  This is why I cannot comprehend of the speculation in regards to the  paternity of Caylee.

Apparently it has been "leaked" that the DNA testing of the strands of hair found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle cannot determine if it belongs to Casey or Caylee.  This implies mitochondiral DNA testing.

However ... according to the "leak" it was determined that the hair strands came from a decomposing body.  So ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

I don't think we know enough to suggest anything about the paternity of that beautiful child .  I, for one, don't want that child accusted of being a product of incest unless I have more info.

I have never sued anyone in my life, but I would sue Padilla for slander if I were Lee.

The Anthony's probably won't being suing anybody... I doubt those POS
will be getting out of jail in the next 25 years! They will be lucky to see the
light of day, much less be victorious in any lawsuit against Padilla ... or anyone
else for that matter.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: September 06, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »

Can someone please show me where they are getting the information that only mitochondiral DNA testing was done?  In my opinion, LE would be very remiss if they only performed the mitochondrial DNA.  Orlando LE has done such a great job with this case, I don't want to even hint that they have not done every test possible on the evidence that they have collected.

SS

There is NO information that I have read which identifies what types of DNA tests were conducted.  This is why I cannot comprehend of the speculation in regards to the  paternity of Caylee.

Apparently it has been "leaked" that the DNA testing of the strands of hair found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle cannot determine if it belongs to Casey or Caylee.  This implies mitochondiral DNA testing.

However ... according to the "leak" it was determined that the hair strands came from a decomposing body.  So ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

I don't think we know enough to suggest anything about the paternity of that beautiful child .  I, for one, don't want that child accusted of being a product of incest unless I have more info.

I have never sued anyone in my life, but I would sue Padilla for slander if I were Lee.

THANK YOU BAMA!!!

It is all about Caylee.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: September 06, 2008, 02:23:33 PM »

Maybe Geroge was hiding the gun and when Caylees body was found and the truth that his daghter murdered her came out he was going to do away with the whole family.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: September 06, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

I'll suggest it to her, that's the best I can do Flossy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: September 06, 2008, 02:24:52 PM »

George was not arrested so the gun was legally his I presume.
The gun was taken however so I presume it will be tested for recent firing.
Can we speculate why they took the gun if it was legal?   
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 06, 2008, 02:26:05 PM »

SS, I'm not upset.  I just think it's time to move to the next step in this line of thought.  Whether or not we think George is the father (even though I think he is), the next step is that the public has been given all this information by the Anthony's and the LE.  They are leading our thoughts in one direction and trying to put pressure on the Anthony's to talk.  After all, isn't that the power of the media? 

We need to pressure the Anthony's to involve Caylee's father's family in the search for her.  We need to pressure the Anthony's to reveal Caylee's father's identity.  We need to crack this family.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1450 on: September 06, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »

Supposedly the premises were cleared for weapons. I guess George felt the
car would be considered exempt?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1451 on: September 06, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »

Hey, does anyone have a valid email address for Leonard Padilla? I seriously want to thank him for his efforts, etc...I think he is a classic! I like that guy.....pure class, like Tim Miller and alot of people in THIS forum, too.  Thanks

leonardpadillabountyhunter@yahoo.com

Des...please do Thank Him...He's a good Guy

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: September 06, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »

Maybe Geroge was hiding the gun and when Caylees body was found and the truth that his daghter murdered her came out he was going to do away with the whole family.

Watching George's recent volatile behavior...he's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode....
George and a gun is not a safe combination!  IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: September 06, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »

Persoanlly I would assume b/c Casey is at the home and someone that is on bond can not have access to weapons ......

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: September 06, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

I would bet if there was any evidence of this Gretas crew and Nancys crew would already be looking into this.  They do read the blogs, Nancys mentioned that on several shows.  They would of seen people are speculating Geroge or Lee is Caylees father.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: September 06, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »

The thought of anyone in that family having a gun is scarey. IMO
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 06, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »

Supposedly the premises were cleared for weapons. I guess George felt the
car would be considered exempt?

Oh that George...always thinking outside the box

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1457 on: September 06, 2008, 02:28:50 PM »

Oh! We do have a link to her somehow!  After I posted that, I thought, "wait - maybe I dreamt that or something!"

That would be great, if you could.

Seeme, do you agree that LP's comments about the DNA results were, in fact, a strategic leak?  I'm thinking they were or LE would have come behind his comments with something discounting them or separating their own beliefs on that issue from his.

Okay, I just confused myself a little with that question, but I think you'll get what I'm asking!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: September 06, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »

I think it is in the restrictions of Casey's bonding that there not be a weapon on the premises.  It sounds like LE asked Judge about revoking the bond and he/she refused to revoke.  George probably knew he shouldn't have that gun there.  This family just does what they want... unless he woke up at 2:45 AM and remembered that the gun was in the car... not likely.  I would be curious to know how LE knew it was there and exactly where to look for it.   Hhhmmmm
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: September 06, 2008, 02:30:28 PM »

Not that anyone cares but I sent Casey a message through Facebook. If I hear anything I will let you know.

I CARE and WELCOME

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.