May 22, 2024, 12:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 188106 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2006, 05:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
I also don't mind saying out loud that I wish to heaven we had grannytoad posting here, she has a mind like a steel trap and has contributed much. I know carnut would agree  Wink

Just IMO and not a negative toward you, but hopefully thought-provoking?

Can y'all just invite grannytoad to come over here and visit?

Granny Toad has refused many invitations and has repeated more than 1000 times that Natalee is in the sesspool.

oh.  Embarassed  Confused
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2006, 05:18:55 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I do believe Jossy when he makes emphatic public statements that cannot be misinterpreted.  He said, twice, on the air, that the police KNOW she was in Joran's apartment that night.  Thus, my follow-up question is how do they know this, what is their evidence, and, inevitably, why isn't Joran under arrest?

because daddy paid for him not to be???

There ya go!

Well duh!!  I think we ALL know Natalee was in Joran's apartment that night.  Why on earth would a 17 year old kid take a girlk to the beach when he had a place of his own (and all to himself if he wished)?  Makes no sense what so ever...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2006, 05:20:02 PM »

None, I don't know about that GrannyToad.  We were told by one poster last night the posters at RWV were all din and sin.  Granny Toad, Anna, DH and I were amongst the long-term posters there, so we might all be considered nuts, flakes and toadies.

now you know that means you are in good stead, you're just funnin with me  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2006, 05:22:23 PM »

None, I don't know about that GrannyToad.  We were told by one poster last night the posters at RWV were all din and sin.  Granny Toad, Anna, DH and I were amongst the long-term posters there, so we might all be considered nuts, flakes and toadies.

now you know that means you are in good stead, you're just funnin with me  Laughing  Laughing

Well, Wreck was right there with us as was Eleye.  We were all working hard and then our blogmeister took the florins from the faded, freckled fauna girl of Aruba, and  Rolling Eyes  we were all RTG then.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I just took a look at that “other” message board and some of those people actually think Beth Twitty spends her leisure time reading their posts.  Kind of reminds me of that public service announcement with the egg in a frying pan.  Whduhhellaredeezcrackheadson…

I think we should forget about the "other" message boards (well, at least the "dirty" ones) from this point forward.  We represent the best of the best here.  They are simply jealous of that.  Ever notice that those sites are filled with our "banished ones"?  It rarely happens in reverse of that.  That says someting about the quality of content here.  We should ALL be proud of that fact...

third-

I agree regarding messages to the family as Easy said, is pretty ludicrous. I do however feel it's important to remember that not every pro-family site has no value beyond SM. If that were the case then Klaas wouldn't work so hard to pull posts or articles which appear there.

I also don't mind saying out loud that I wish to heaven we had grannytoad posting here, she has a mind like a steel trap and has contributed much. I know carnut would agree  Wink

but I never wish away all trends of community thought or interaction, much like the approach to marketing a new product - you don't wish away all the competition for it validates your own existence to have competition?

Nor do I take it anything other then thought provoking.  I know you to have always been respectful, so I would never believe this to be anythign other then that.  So, allow me to retort (as the greatr Samuel L. Jackson once said)...

I don't doubt that there are many purposeful reasons to have "other" sites actively involved in this case...even if/when they have opposing viewpoints.  It's perfectly natural and healthy to have debate.  But, there's a fine line between respectful debate, and abusive opposition.  And, strictly stating my opinion here, many of those said sites practice negativity in their presentations of their "truths".  And, again, speaking for myself, I would not want to be a part of that...now or ever.  Does that make the entire tree bad because of a few apples?  Of course not.  But, I think their reputation precedes them.  And, because of that, those "good" ones will tend to be overlooked...in favor of the many "bad" ones that outnumber them...ya know?

As for the competition factor...of course we need that aspect in order to thrive.  What fun would it be without it?  But, we have to make sure the game is played fairly or else winning isn't as much of a reward as it should be.  When your opponent plays dirty, it disrespects the game.  And, nobody wants to win that way.  I'm just proud of the way SM plays the game...

Thanks for the debate.  It's good to use my brain every once and a while...Wink

third, we're on the same page regarding respectful debate, thank you for affording me that  Wink

my biggest concern is criticisms now against BFN, for actually I think they do a good job and assist the case just as SM has tried to. I'm a bit concerned to hear some think it's no longer that, that's all.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2006, 05:24:31 PM »

You don't go to beach and get sand in your pants when you have a perfectly good clean (I guess that's relative) bed at home.  Doesn't make sense.  Someone as bright and studious as the sporter would surely be able to decide between getting laid at home and getting sand in his naughty neighborhood.  I believe they were at the house.  I bet something small from Natalee's pocket (like her driver's license, underwear or something) ended up under the bed or under a pile of dirty clothes and Anita found it when she got home, heard about the incident and cleaned up the crime scene.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2006, 05:26:14 PM »

Peaches has got it, I know I think Anita is the wiser here - where is San???

San like me thinks Anita knows a plenty  Laughing

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2006, 05:29:23 PM »

third, we're on the same page regarding respectful debate, thank you for affording me that  Wink

my biggest concern is criticisms now against BFN, for actually I think they do a good job and assist the case just as SM has tried to. I'm a bit concerned to hear some think it's no longer that, that's all.

Anytime!  I always enjoy your dialogue...even when you're WRONG!!  Wink

Seriously though...I do think objectivity is VERY important...especially with regards to a case that's as emotionally charged as this one is.  Your concerns are legitimate...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2006, 05:30:22 PM »

Well, let me go.  I don't want to be mistaken for a refugee just because I once posted at RWV.  Of course, Anita knows.  I always said she even saw Natalee's panties, the only reason she could have identified them so well but then you know you all jumped on me when I said that out of fear I would insult Bon Dia's handmaidens.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2006, 05:31:22 PM »

Peaches has got it, I know I think Anita is the wiser here - where is San???

San like me thinks Anita knows a plenty  Laughing

make that three of us
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2006, 05:32:33 PM »

You don't go to beach and get sand in your pants when you have a perfectly good clean (I guess that's relative) bed at home.  Doesn't make sense.  Someone as bright and studious as the sporter would surely be able to decide between getting laid at home and getting sand in his naughty neighborhood.  I believe they were at the house.  I bet something small from Natalee's pocket (like her driver's license, underwear or something) ended up under the bed or under a pile of dirty clothes and Anita found it when she got home, heard about the incident and cleaned up the crime scene.

Not when it's consensual, no.   But there are several reasons why a deserted beach near her hotel would be better suited for a nonconsensual encounter than his apt.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2006, 05:34:35 PM »

Well, let me go.  I don't want to be mistaken for a refugee just because I once posted at RWV.  Of course, Anita knows.  I always said she even saw Natalee's panties, the only reason she could have identified them so well but then you know you all jumped on me when I said that out of fear I would insult Bon Dia's handmaidens.

I would prefer to be left out of that "you all", if you don't mind.  I tried not to aggravate those from the island who were allegedly trying to be helpful (while busy misdirecting).  When Bondia/Julia/Glenda couldn't find the painted rocks, I knew we were being hosed big  time.  I guess I should've jumped to your defense.  I would never mistake you for a refugee.

Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Not when it's consensual, no.   But there are several reasons why a deserted beach near her hotel would be better suited for a nonconsensual encounter than his apt.

such as?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2006, 05:36:08 PM »

But what if there was nobody else home?  And the scene of the crime is a detached building?  And maybe PVDS was either a wi tness or a participant?  

I have a lot of questions for someone with chemo brain.....

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2006, 05:36:09 PM »

I just took a look at that “other” message board and some of those people actually think Beth Twitty spends her leisure time reading their posts.  Kind of reminds me of that public service announcement with the egg in a frying pan.  Whduhhellaredeezcrackheadson…

I think we should forget about the "other" message boards (well, at least the "dirty" ones) from this point forward.  We represent the best of the best here.  They are simply jealous of that.  Ever notice that those sites are filled with our "banished ones"?  It rarely happens in reverse of that.  That says someting about the quality of content here.  We should ALL be proud of that fact...

third-

I agree regarding messages to the family as Easy said, is pretty ludicrous. I do however feel it's important to remember that not every pro-family site has no value beyond SM. If that were the case then Klaas wouldn't work so hard to pull posts or articles which appear there.

but I never wish away all trends of community thought or interaction, much like the approach to marketing a new product - you don't wish away all the competition for it validates your own existence to have competition?

Nor do I take it anything other then thought provoking.  I know you to have always been respectful, so I would never believe this to be anythign other then that.  So, allow me to retort (as the greatr Samuel L. Jackson once said)...

I don't doubt that there are many purposeful reasons to have "other" sites actively involved in this case...even if/when they have opposing viewpoints.  It's perfectly natural and healthy to have debate.  But, there's a fine line between respectful debate, and abusive opposition.  And, strictly stating my opinion here, many of those said sites practice negativity in their presentations of their "truths".  And, again, speaking for myself, I would not want to be a part of that...now or ever.  Does that make the entire tree bad because of a few apples?  Of course not.  But, I think their reputation precedes them.  And, because of that, those "good" ones will tend to be overlooked...in favor of the many "bad" ones that outnumber them...ya know?

As for the competition factor...of course we need that aspect in order to thrive.  What fun would it be without it?  But, we have to make sure the game is played fairly or else winning isn't as much of a reward as it should be.  When your opponent plays dirty, it disrespects the game.  And, nobody wants to win that way.  I'm just proud of the way SM plays the game...

Thanks for the debate.  It's good to use my brain every once and a while...Wink

I think BFN is a good site.  For the most part they discuss the case much as we do with very few disruptive types always there stirring the pot.

The site I was talking about goes beyond anything that could be considered normal behavior.  Earlier their favorite topic was about Natalee running away because she was getting forced to get a nose job.  Another topic had to do with her taste in prom outfits.  Then the thread that prompted my post was a challenge to Beth to publicly answer some of their ridiculous questions since they knew she spent a lot of time reading their board.  I think they even decide what pseudonym she was using while reading all their insightful posts.

Now that chit just ain’t normal I tell ya!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2006, 05:37:06 PM »

Good analysis there, Easy.  ABnormal.

Expect a miracle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2006, 05:37:24 PM »

Sometimes it is so off the wall that it is amusing and at other times it makes a person question the sanity of some of those people.  I wonder if their friends and co-workers realize what really lurks in the minds and hearts of the evil ones?  Wasn't that an old radio show? lol

LOL! "Only the Shadow knows...." Cool
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »

These punks had this down to a science and I don't believe that formula included a public beach.  They swoop in 30 minutes before a bar closes and talk a tourist that is there on her last night of holiday to leave with them.  They had a place to go and it was not rolling around in the sand.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2006, 05:43:24 PM »

Since I have already entered Intersanctum, I just want to say, that I can see it from Shiz's viewpoint and from that of going to Joran's house.  Personally I do not think that what happened, happened at the house but see I am not as smart as the rest of you.  I am just thinking that a girl on vacation who thinks this stooge is an exchange student from Holland is not going to go to his house.  She wants to have romance somewhere near a beach, if it is consensual, not where the VDS live.  Maybe it is not substandard by their standards, but if Natalee saw that house thinking they were a family of large means, she might have had a heart attack just thinking what a mess she had gotten her house into, believing they lived in a "big house."

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2006, 05:46:13 PM »

Since I have already entered Intersanctum, I just want to say, that I can see it from Shiz's viewpoint and from that of going to Joran's house.  Personally I do not think that what happened, happened at the house but see I am not as smart as the rest of you.  I am just thinking that a girl on vacation who thinks this stooge is an exchange student from Holland is not going to go to his house.  She wants to have romance somewhere near a beach, if it is consensual, not where the VDS live.  Maybe it is not substandard by their standards, but if Natalee saw that house thinking they were a family of large means, she might have had a heart attack just thinking what a mess she had gotten her house into, believing they lived in a "big house."

Those are good points, TG.  I forgot about the exchange student scam he was running.  I can't see the boys pulling this off 20 times if they made a habit of heading for the beach.  Maybe.  I don't know.  It's so hard to keep the lies straight.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.