May 02, 2024, 02:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360935 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: November 24, 2008, 03:21:33 AM »

Guess what!   Ya know Cindy & George's lie about not knowing they were recorded tonight at their vigil?   Or is it really a vigil since all these statements are made to their small audience every single week...hmmmm   Anyways, listening to Cindy's FBI interview when the FBI special agent begins to ask her to do the questionairre, the PA comes in with a thunderous noise!  And he says "its loud"

They always say this is about Caylee, but it's usually about George, Cindy or Casey, IMO.

You are so right! 
Did you hear what Cindy said at the vigil when the reporter asked her about the FBI tapes being released?

She said "They don't care about us?" 
Reminded me when Casey said.."All they care about is Caylee!.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: November 24, 2008, 03:27:32 AM »

Hi Monkeys - have I missed alot!!  Too late to go back and read!! 

Hi MT!  Have you had a chance to listen to the fbi tapes that were released on Friday?

I have listened to GA but haven't yet had the stomache to listen to CA!!  Now they lost their lawyer, CA is beyond crazy.  She knows better than her lawyer!! 

I just read back some, unless GA and CA testify right away - they will not be able attend the trial.  After they testify, they can attend but not before!!   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: November 24, 2008, 03:35:37 AM »

Isn't tomorrow when we will find out if the state attorneys office will be seeking the death penalty?

Alabamamom ... I doubt that the death penalty will be an option.  Without remains being located between now and tomorrow ... the state attorney's office has already implied that the scales of justice will not balance for Caylee Marie.

Lying rather than revealing the truth is definitely in the best interest of the suspect.

Janet

_____

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/cw18/17923372/detail.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

After what Pipitone has said about the state not having a case I am starting to worry.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: November 24, 2008, 03:48:27 AM »

Hi MT!  Have you had a chance to listen to the fbi tapes that were released on Friday?

I have listened to GA but haven't yet had the stomache to listen to CA!!  Now they lost their lawyer, CA is beyond crazy.  She knows better than her lawyer!! 

I just read back some, unless GA and CA testify right away - they will not be able attend the trial.  After they testify, they can attend but not before!!   

I really believe that Cindy is losing the weight and looking frail for effect (all for show and having to maintain that all important appearance to the outside world).  Even at the bond hearing when she was on the stand, she said that she hadn't been able to sleep or eat.  And at every interview she repeats that.

I know I have a suspicious mind.  It just seems so "contrived" and she always has to mention it, just in case you don't notice.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 24, 2008, 04:07:54 AM »

Because they stick their heads in the sand and hope the trouble will blow over and no one makes a sound until someone is dead (just like my family, sorry mom)

always1, sorry to hear that!  I know what you mean. The A's remind me of my own family a bit, too. My parents didn't take custody of my nephew away from my sister until he was 9 years old. They were hoping she'd get it together, that a baby would make her grow up, etc....but she didn't. She did drugs and worked as a stripper and kept disappearing for a week at a time, or overdosing, or going to jail...my nephew developed Attachment Disorder, then ODD, and a host of other problems that could have been prevented if they'd just taken him away when he was still a baby. God knows she gave them plenty of reasons. They raised him, but they didn't really take custody til it was many years too late.

They both enabled and overprotected my sister, willing to do anything to keep her out of jail, even at the expense of their other two kids, and their grandchild.

When they finally did take my nephew, he was so damaged that they really did have to "pick their battles," or each day would be nonstop fighting with him. You couldn't play a game with him--he'd cheat. He'd lie nonstop. You couldn't convince him he was wrong, ever-he had to have his own way 100% of the time no matter how stupid what he was doing was. Time-outs had no effect on him, and neither did any other form of discipline. He finally killed the family cat by squeezing him too hard one day, and just left the body for Mom to find. He was a teenager at the time--old enough to know better. But he had to have his way, you see. He couldn't just let the cat hop down.

Mom pretended to believe the cat had died of leukemia, but on her deathbed a year later she told my sister she knew. And my sister knew, too, because my nephew had told her. I thought it was the most devastating and awful thing I'd ever heard, until I heard about this case.

On a small scale this is very similar to what I see Cindy A's dilemma being. Cindy should have either stepped aside and allowed the adoption, or taken custody of Caylee right away, instead of trying to make Casey grow up by forcing her to keep the baby etc...She made it all about herself,  but wouldn't step up to the plate because she still had false hope that Casey would become an adult, IMO. Just like Mom thought each time my sister promised to change, that she really would change, and that they should "give her a chance," even though it was forcing a little baby to live with a mother who was on crack....

I think that's why I can't look away from this case--it's eerily familiar, and makes me feel like "there but for the grace of God" go we, and all that.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1745 on: November 24, 2008, 05:20:21 AM »

Good night, Karma .. you stay warm too!

lol...he's cute!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: November 24, 2008, 05:24:18 AM »

lol...he's cute!

Teehee! Thanks.

Good morning to you and good night, I am going to bed.

Have a great day!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: November 24, 2008, 05:30:13 AM »

lol...he's cute!

Teehee! Thanks.

Have a great day!

Oh, Karma, before I go to bed, here's a little present for you if you'd like to use it. I gave your avatar a little sparkle!

You may prefer it without the sparkle, it's up to you, of course. Smile

Good night again.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: November 24, 2008, 05:31:41 AM »

lol...he's cute!

Teehee! Thanks.

Have a great day!

You are amazing --
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: November 24, 2008, 05:44:24 AM »

Here is an article just posted -- I love the title, "Caylee Anthony’s Grandmother Just Couldn’t Keep Quiet!"

http://www.bloggernews.net/118743
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: November 24, 2008, 05:51:23 AM »

This is interesting -- http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/11/23/casey-anthony-what-did-she-say/

Have a great day everyone -- I am off to get everyone up and fed.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: November 24, 2008, 06:34:26 AM »

Well that could happen with this crew but every trial I have ever watched the families of both the victim(s) & defendant have been excused from that rule & allowed in the court room to observe all proceedings, now with this crew that they lie so much can't say that I would be surprised if a Judge took a different stand.
Mac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: November 24, 2008, 07:13:16 AM »

I really believe that Cindy is losing the weight and looking frail for effect (all for show and having to maintain that all important appearance to the outside world).  Even at the bond hearing when she was on the stand, she said that she hadn't been able to sleep or eat.  And at every interview she repeats that.

I know I have a suspicious mind.  It just seems so "contrived" and she always has to mention it, just in case you don't notice.

I think Cindy is believing this crap in her mind.  Every interview I have seen when they ask her any tough question, she bails out and uses the excuse, "I have not slept in 2 months, now eaten in 4 weeks, etc"

She is an enabler and a liar, just like her daughter
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: November 24, 2008, 07:18:31 AM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

Do you recall/remember the Lori Hacking case?
The parents of Mark Hacking did the right thing.

http://www.tabloidcolumn.com/lori-hacking.html

I would tell my child to make a deal to avoid the death penalty-because she put a knife in our hearts-and now don't twist it with a trial --spare us that.  If she did not do this we would not stand with her.  If she does the right  we would stand by her and always be there for her --help her as much as we could.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1754 on: November 24, 2008, 07:37:37 AM »

cherjers answer sounds logical and suits me. However, I would never have allowed it to go this far. I would have turned my own Son in to face the music LONG before the 'thirty days' Cindy gave Casey. There is no possible way that I would allow a freak show to continue on and on and on...Son or not.

Cindy belongs in a hospital    .           

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: November 24, 2008, 07:41:48 AM »

Good Morning!

Tiptoeing out so I don't awaken the sleeping Monkeys.

Coffee is on...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1756 on: November 24, 2008, 07:44:51 AM »

Good Morning!

Coffee is on...

I'm Awake ! Coffee Please !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: November 24, 2008, 07:47:50 AM »

Good Morning!

Coffee is on...

I'm Awake ! Coffee Please !

I hope I didn't wake you!

I'm going to roll over and go back to sleep for a bit.

I believe in miracles!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: November 24, 2008, 07:51:58 AM »

cherjers answer sounds logical and suits me. However, I would never have allowed it to go this far. I would have turned my own Son in to face the music LONG before the 'thirty days' Cindy gave Casey. There is no possible way that I would allow a freak show to continue on and on and on...Son or not.

Cindy belongs in a hospital    .           
  Yes i agree there is no way I would allow this to continue-I would tell my child to do it now -I am no fan of Lee--but if this was my family I would tell kc you are destroying your borthes life and he is a child of mine also and I cant allow that to happen.   AS far as Cindy needing to be put in a hospital--who wouldnt be in a hopital by this point--they have hurt KC more then help her--I really think KC is evil-no remorse--she is a person that should not be walking the streets. she needs to spend the rest of her life in jail-she is capable of anything .  To suffer no guilt -no pity for her parents  just evil-I wonder if people are born that way.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 24, 2008, 07:52:08 AM »

Hi lizzy and tab.  Jump in, the cage is nice and warm this morning!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.