May 22, 2024, 09:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230272 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: April 16, 2009, 06:39:02 PM »

Welcome back Sea!      We've missed you!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1441 on: April 16, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »

Never mind A1 I found Sea here in the cage!  Silly JSM needs to read backwards when she is behind. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: April 16, 2009, 06:41:52 PM »

Welcome back Sea!      We've missed you!
Yes, we missed you and your dancing coffee cups 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1443 on: April 16, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »

You're Back!  We have been worried about you Sea.

No worries JSM...good to see you too ! I don't want to say too much and get in trouble on my first day back to school

Did i mention the A's being thrown in jail 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: April 16, 2009, 06:43:59 PM »

I have some thoughts re:  Annie and her supposed overnight stay at the Anthony's.  IMO...Annie's in deep do-do with the po-po and I'm wondering if she wore a wire (ala Tony L) during that visit in exchange for LE looking the other way about her  little Xanax business, or whatever else she was into.  I know she sounds pretty hostile in her LE interview, but I think she had incentive to spend the night with slore while slore was out on bail.  By all accounts, it seems she was with KC during that traffic stop and probably knew all about the Zanny ID.  What do you all think? 

I am betting money on her wearing a wire for LE. She was into a lot evidently and that was the only way to keep from being prosecuted herself.  That is a good way to get evidence, to get the perps friends to wear a wire.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: April 16, 2009, 06:44:50 PM »

You're Back!  We have been worried about you Sea.

No worries JSM...good to see you too ! I don't want to say too much and get in trouble on my first day back to school

Did i mention the A's being thrown in jail 
I wish they were in jail. Pizza for everyone!!!!

You won't get in trouble, you never get in trouble! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: April 16, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »

It was right in front of my eyes the whole time.
zanny=xanax+annie
Zanny. Any stoner would have made that name up.

Then Casey had to scramble for a new Z name after she killed Caylee.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: April 16, 2009, 06:46:18 PM »

I have some thoughts re:  Annie and her supposed overnight stay at the Anthony's.  IMO...Annie's in deep do-do with the po-po and I'm wondering if she wore a wire (ala Tony L) during that visit in exchange for LE looking the other way about her  little Xanax business, or whatever else she was into.  I know she sounds pretty hostile in her LE interview, but I think she had incentive to spend the night with slore while slore was out on bail.  By all accounts, it seems she was with KC during that traffic stop and probably knew all about the Zanny ID.  What do you all think? 

I am betting money on her wearing a wire for LE. She was into a lot evidently and that was the only way to keep from being prosecuted herself.  That is a good way to get evidence, to get the perps friends to wear a wire.
Turbo, don't you think Cindy would've patted her down before she came into the house. Cindy is a paranoid control freak, I hope she wore a wire in the house, but I doubt it. JMO JSM

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: April 16, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »

Quote from: no rose colored glasses link=topic=4852.msg771073#msg771073 I'm not understanding this, was it Cindy making copies, why did they wait until now to make copies?
[/quote

Maybe they did not know about it before............or didn't want to make a trip to the courthouse and be seen getting them. Maybe they thought they could "sneak" in there and no one would notice since they were there anyway.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: April 16, 2009, 06:47:44 PM »

Sandra's aunt stood up at the podium and thanked each and every orgainization and person that helped them look for her. Where oh where was that thanks from the ingrateful Anthony's??? They aren't even human or have the slightest thought of doing what is right. Yep, I am still mad.
So gracious in a horrible time like this. The Anthonys make me sicker now then before, if that is even possible.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: April 16, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »

Turbo, don't you think Cindy would've patted her down before she came into the house. Cindy is a paranoid control freak, I hope she wore a wire in the house, but I doubt it. JMO JSM

No, I don't. LE is very good at using undetectable wires. Cindy is not very smart street wise, that is obvious. She thinks she is smart, but in reality her actions show how stupid she really is.

Would I have checked for a wire, SURE I would, but someone like her who believes so much in herself, would they?  I doubt it.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: April 16, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »

It is frustrating and I hate the hiccups!   

Mags.....I will have to get used to your new name!!  It's too darn quiet...something is getting ready to happen....every time it gets rel quiet something happens.....usually it's BOZO or the A's making asses outta themselves!! I have a feeling that DC is going to be pivotal in this case.

I don't believe that kc has become bulimic....that is pure poppycock....I wonder what is behind this and who is behind it...are they trying to get her sent to a hospital??  We haven't heard anymore about the A's trying to get a private meeting with her.....could this be a means to facilitate this private meeting.....something stinks and it's not my feet!!

Very interesting thoughts you have there, Sunny.    Maybe that is the plan...   If she gets sick in jail, does she get to go to a regular hospital or do they have the facilities at the jail?
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1452 on: April 16, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »

No, I don't. LE is very good at using undetectable wires. Cindy is not very smart street wise, that is obvious. She thinks she is smart, but in reality her actions show how stupid she really is.

Would I have checked for a wire, SURE I would, but someone like her who believes so much in herself, would they?  I doubt it.

I was hoping that she wore a wire but thinking back to her interview. I remember LE asking her way she had went to the A's.
So if they had wired her they would have known why and when she was there

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: April 16, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »

Do we report Sea Searcher missing after 31 days?

Missing Monkey
Name: SeaSearcher
Date Last Seen:Last Active:    April 02, 2009, 06:39:23 PM
Place Last Seen:Caylee thread
Description:
Bunny ears and fuzzy slippers.Driving a boat.Short and kinda furry. 

Please filling in monkeys!

Might be seen when the Enquirer is delivered at various grocery stores. Will be wearing a long trench coat and shades!!       Where could he be???
He is back!!!  See his EP Thread.

For real?That's great I have been worried about him. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: April 16, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »

Hey Sea    We missed you.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: April 16, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

Thanks Turbo. I just know about wires watching old Mission Impossible reruns. (I don't have cable)  I agree she thinks she's smart, but she really is dumb. Also, Inch High Private Eye Lee didn't know he was being taped and videoed. I think that is funny. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: April 16, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »

Mags.....I will have to get used to your new name!!  It's too darn quiet...something is getting ready to happen....every time it gets rel quiet something happens.....usually it's BOZO or the A's making asses outta themselves!! I have a feeling that DC is going to be pivotal in this case.

I don't believe that kc has become bulimic....that is pure poppycock....I wonder what is behind this and who is behind it...are they trying to get her sent to a hospital??  We haven't heard anymore about the A's trying to get a private meeting with her.....could this be a means to facilitate this private meeting.....something stinks and it's not my feet!!

Very interesting thoughts you have there, Sunny.    Maybe that is the plan...   If she gets sick in jail, does she get to go to a regular hospital or do they have the facilities at the jail?

If it's not too serious they send them to sick bay in the jail.Could you imagine if she were to be hospitalized?The security would be a nightmare.
When I worked in ER years ago we hated to see prisoners come in.Kinda scary.
I recommend strapping her in on death row and give her some fluids if necessary.(I know I'm gonna burn in hell for that one  )

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: April 16, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

Where I live, if you are on death's door you get to go to the county hospital (Parkland or JPS), but bulemia is not an illness that would send you to the hospital. We had a bad stink about the jail in Dallas letting inmates not go to the hospital that needed to be there and died in jail. They would let her see a shrink at the jail. At least that is how it is done here. Not sure about Florida.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1458 on: April 16, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

Hey Sea    We missed you.

Hi Trimm....I've been peeking in now and then but no time to log in...sorry to read about your hubby...

thanks for posting all the news stuff, been kinda keeping up because of those..I did notice KC was back on the front page of the Enquirer while i was at the store...did Klaas scan and post the article ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: April 16, 2009, 07:04:40 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.
Connie

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

I posted months ago about "Universal" as one of KC's contacts in her cell phonebook. It was a # familiar to me, so I called it. It is AT&T's customer service/make a payment #.  I have the same carrier, which is why it was familiar. No doubt they were calling her frequently for payments....LMAO
Or just wondering if 1 person was actually physically able to text 4000+ text messages in such a short time frame.

When I 1st got my youngest son a phone, I got him a basic data package. About 2 months later ATT&T called and asked if I wanted to change plans, as he texted more than 100/month. It is actually cheaper (much) because any texts over 100 cost IIRC 10 cents each. I bet they were calling KC to suggest the same. She was too stupid to take advantage of it or never answered the calls........or just didn't care about $600.00/month cell bills cause she wasn't paying them with her money. I mean why use your own money when you can steal your BFF's life's savings.....

Ahh haa. AT&T is really "AT&T UNIVERSAL" .... the moment when it becomes crystal clear  No mystery there, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.