May 13, 2024, 09:16:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 373314 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: October 15, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

IS CINDY REALLY DEFENDING HER DAUGHTER?

Some of you may recall me writing a post about a week ago in which I said that I felt some sympathy for Casey because I believe that her mother Cindy was so controlling, manipulative and critical.  I mentioned the fact that Casey wanted to give the baby up for adoption, but Cindy insisted she keep Caylee.  Lee says that Cindy frequently called Casey an unfit mother.  Jesse said that Cindy once spoke very harshly to Casey in front of him and did not appreciate his trying to defend Casey at all.  And we know that Cindy went around telling young people who were friends of Caseys not to trust her because she was a pathological liar and a thief.  We also know that Cindy threatened to take full custody of Caylee.  These things would serve to undermine the confidence of a young mother.  At the same time, Cindy would usually back down and start to baby Casey if things got too rough.  It was like a game they played.  Unfortunately, the game got out of control and Caylee was lost forever. 

I think it is fair to ask if Cindy really is defending her daughter or trying to preserve her own reputation?  We heard her voice on the 911 tapes blaming Casey, wanting Casey arrested for grand theft, accusing Casey of lying about Caylee's whereabouts.  Lee said that Cindy asked Casey, What have you done?  But overnight, all that went away, and Cindy reverted to her Mommy Dearest routine. 

I think Cindy sees herself as the hub of the family,the one who takes care of everyone and everything, and she likes that power.  She rules over the other three and plays the martyr.  And she likes to present herself as in control at all times.  Things spun waaaay out of control, and it is Cindy who set it all in motion, by calling 911.  Or even earlier, by doing something that caused Casey to pick up Caylee and leave the house. 

It is very possible Casey killed Caylee so that Cindy could not have her as well as so that she could party when she wanted.  Caylee was like an umbilical cord tying her to the mother that she alternately loves and hates and who keeps pressure on her constantly. 

I think Cindy is trying to rewrite history now.  She wants to believe or have us believe that they were the perfect little family.  We all know that is not true.  It is herself or her image of herself that she wants to save more than anything else.  Just my opinion.  I could be wrong.

Hudsun.... I love reading your posts... I am not one who has the ability to express myself so eloquently with words...this was a very thought provoking post IMO and makes alot of sense to me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: October 15, 2008, 09:11:44 PM »

her new make over 

Absolutely!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: October 15, 2008, 09:14:48 PM »

I'm trying to remember ....
Did George describe the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her?

I remember he said back pack, and Casey's clothes  but what was Caylee wearing ?

And I think Cindy has stated NOTHING of Caylee's was missing from the house
TIA
Hey OF great to see you!
Yes, george describe everything Caylee was wearing down to the sun glasses.  I believe it was on Greta. I don't remember what clothes he describe, but I do think it odd that he remembered so much when he didn't know it would be the last time he would see her.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »

ok, I'm getting sleepy but have to get a last thought out

so let's say the body is in the trunk for 7-11 days, there would be a mess for Casey to clean up and not a small one either. So, what would be left to take out to a wooded area to bury or toss in the water at that point? How would one clean up that trunk? Trash bags? Would she simply scoop the remains out into trash bags and toss into a dumpster? 

Sorry to be crude, but I'm sure we'll hear worse when we get more forensic details.

I have wondered if that's what the paper towels and water were for.  I have also wondered if the paper towels were thrown in Red's dumpster at the office park, where the dogs hit during the search near the airport.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1044 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:55 PM »

Dropping by for just a second after watching Nancy...

She must not know of the research the Oak Ridge Laboratory is doing...the "cutting edge" technology as referenced in the article I was trying to get monkeys to read today...

Would it help if I told you one of the parts of the article is subtitled:

After the murder: Narrowing down the time of death

Hmmmmm...

And the article link is:

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/meas_tech/bytes.htm

It's in lay terms and explains several possible new technologies that may be used in this case...jmo...Takes 3-5 minutes for read but gives one alot to think about.

So could the cutting edge technology be using the chemical analysis of the body fluids to determine time of death?

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: October 15, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »

Ya know, when I was doing all of that maggot research at the Body Farm, a few things came to mind.  Maggots are not tiny and they multiply very quickly.  There were some pictures that I found, but I didn't bring them to the forum because they really were pretty disgusting.  I did read that the maggots and beetles can devour an adult corpse in just days.  I was also reading about how a corpse starts to become liquid.  In a day or so the stomach gasses cause the abdomen to enlarge and the skin changes color.  The point of this entire disgusting tirade is how could Casey drive around with her daughter in the trunk in those stages of decomposition, not to even mention the smell?  Casey appears to have moved Caylee from the sandbox or playhouse to the trunk after a day or so.  She then moved the child from the trunk to her current resting place probably 11 days later.  How could a mother do this and not have a complete emotional breakdown?  She has to be void of any conscience and probably a really severe sociopath.  And on top of this, she posted her tell no one, trust only yourself poem and then went out and hit the club scene.  According to the transcripts, nobody who saw her during this period of time even noticed any change in her demeanor.  This scenario is one of the things that boggles my mind the most in this case.  Casey is one sick young woman and it would be best for her parents to start dealing with these realities.  It's obvious that they want to believe that Caylee is still alive and Casey is innocent, but George and Cindy need some major psychological help right now to deal with the realities of what Casey has done.

I dont think I could even look at my child dead in a casket.  I know I would have to send my husband in to identify one of my kids if something happened.  Caseys actions are certainly something my mind just cant imagine.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1046 on: October 15, 2008, 09:17:29 PM »

WoWseRs are you guys watching NG ?????

i didn't know that....that there was body fluids etc on that bag retrieved by LE (the one that was in Caylees' trunk) is that what LP just said ?? ?? ?
The one that George took out and tossed when he picked up Casey's car?

yes ma'am that is the one

In Simon Burch's statement he says he through it over the fence...... page 16 of 35

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0926/17567131.pdf
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: October 15, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I really do not believe there was anything devious about the changing vehicle issue.  I suspect that it was just a plan to distract the media who were waiting at the jail ... the media who were anticipating Baez arriving at the jail with Casey.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

Tot mom Casey Anthony pulled over in traffic and arrested. No bond tonight. But did she actually make a last-ditch attempt to elude police in a getaway car? This just after a press conference where she sheds tears.

<snipped>

PADILLA: And let me tell you something else that was discussed many times when Rob Dick was driving her to and from her attorney`s office. The choppers that were overhead, that they were never able to see the cars when they were under the overpasses and that was something that was commented on several times.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

updated 18 minutes ago
Caylee's mom named in murder indictment

After the indictment, undercover officers followed Anthony as she traveled in her mother's SUV. The officers saw the SUV stop under a highway overpass, at which point Anthony got into another vehicle and drove off. Officers made the traffic stop after she entered the second vehicle, the spokesman said

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

Casey Anthony arrested on busy Orlando-area highway after switching cars
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
October 15, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney said his client would turn herself in. But after a murder indictment was filed against her Tuesday, deputies followed Anthony and arrested her on an Orange County highway before she could surrender.

After several hours at defense attorney Jos� Baez's office in Kissimmee, Anthony left with her mother so the two could spend time together, said Baez spokesman Todd Black.

Sheriff's officials said deputies knew where Anthony was at all times, and even knew that she changed vehicles under a highway overpass.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, where Casey got into a sport utility vehicle.

That vehicle was driven by an unidentified bail bondsman. Black said the bondsman was taking Anthony to jail.

Larry Garrison, a spokesman for the Anthony family, said in an e-mail that Cindy Anthony was taking her daughter to meet Baez "for him to turn her in as agreed."

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseycar1508oct15,0,7608169.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 15, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »

Many years ago I a got a Summons for Jury Duty... I was very worried I might be picked as it was for a murder trial and I had a young toddler at home and was VERY particular about his care and hardly ever left him with anyone...when they were seating the jury they asked us about if we had anyone in our family who was a victim of domestic violence...my sister at that time was ... I was dismissed..... turns out the guy on trial had killed his wife and rode around with her body in the trunk for over a week.....this was all during the OJ trial....Now, I almost wish I had been on that jury so that I would be more knowledgeable( I cant spell either)......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:06 PM »

That car must have smelled putrid. We left a gallon of milk in the car after food shopping 2 yrs ago, just my luck it emptied out.. I cannot describe the stink when I opened the car door after it being closed up for 2 days in the Florida heat ..., dead flesh smells so much worse.. ugh
As far as Cindy, I think she has just gone off the deep end....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

i didn't know that....that there was body fluids etc on that bag retrieved by LE (the one that was in Caylees' trunk) is that what LP just said ?? ?? ?

In Simon Burch's statement he says he through it over the fence...... page 16 of 35

Remember he also went back to the dumpster to retrieve the bag and it was gone and then called LE and they said they had gone and got it the night before.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

Ya know, when I was doing all of that maggot research at the Body Farm, a few things came to mind.  Maggots are not tiny and they multiply very quickly.  There were some pictures that I found, but I didn't bring them to the forum because they really were pretty disgusting.  I did read that the maggots and beetles can devour an adult corpse in just days.  I was also reading about how a corpse starts to become liquid.  In a day or so the stomach gasses cause the abdomen to enlarge and the skin changes color.  The point of this entire disgusting tirade is how could Casey drive around with her daughter in the trunk in those stages of decomposition, not to even mention the smell?  Casey appears to have moved Caylee from the sandbox or playhouse to the trunk after a day or so.  She then moved the child from the trunk to her current resting place probably 11 days later.  How could a mother do this and not have a complete emotional breakdown?  She has to be void of any conscience and probably a really severe sociopath.  And on top of this, she posted her tell no one, trust only yourself poem and then went out and hit the club scene.  According to the transcripts, nobody who saw her during this period of time even noticed any change in her demeanor.  This scenario is one of the things that boggles my mind the most in this case.  Casey is one sick young woman and it would be best for her parents to start dealing with these realities.  It's obvious that they want to believe that Caylee is still alive and Casey is innocent, but George and Cindy need some major psychological help right now to deal with the realities of what Casey has done.

I dont think I could even look at my child dead in a casket.  I know I would have to send my husband in to identify one of my kids if something happened.  Caseys actions are certainly something my mind just cant imagine.

My friend had to send her nephew and neice....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »

Can we get confirmation from Red on what that pic of white plastic looking stuff is?   

It didn't sound like he was able to give those kind of details yet.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1053 on: October 15, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »

ok, I'm getting sleepy but have to get a last thought out

so let's say the body is in the trunk for 7-11 days, there would be a mess for Casey to clean up and not a small one either. So, what would be left to take out to a wooded area to bury or toss in the water at that point? How would one clean up that trunk? Trash bags? Would she simply scoop the remains out into trash bags and toss into a dumpster? 

Sorry to be crude, but I'm sure we'll hear worse when we get more forensic details.

I have wondered if that's what the paper towels and water were for.  I have also wondered if the paper towels were thrown in Red's dumpster at the office park, where the dogs hit during the search near the airport.

I wonder if that office park was her main stop for disposal or her stop after disposing of the body elsewhere in the woods. In other words, did she just take the "easy" way out and throw the bag in the dumpster or did she stop there only to do clean up? Interesting.

I remember you, Caylee.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: October 15, 2008, 09:20:46 PM »

Remember he also went back to the dumpster to retrieve the bag and it was gone and then called LE and they said they had gone and got it the night before.

I have always wondered how LE new about the bag.......who told LE about the bag ?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1055 on: October 15, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

I hear you always, have considered this so many times.  what if we do have it wrong?  so, have tried looking at this from many different angles, as many in here and other forums etc. have tried to do.  and as another monkey pointed out, we just cannot get around what was found in the trunk, including the stench.  we cannot ignore what the dogs hit on. 

the evidence that we are aware of, just does not support any of what the anthonys are saying.  this whole case, from the beginning, is like something out of the twilight zone.  nothing makes sense, it's all so confusing and defies logic.  what the anthonys say and don't say, do and don't do, on top of all that, makes it even more puzzling. 

Hi Saucy !!  Hi Wyks;  I am a person who thinks everyone is innocent.  It really takes a lot for me to come to guilty conclusion,  BUT there is no other explanation for 1. not reporting (first cover-up)  2. Lying over and over (second cover-up) 3. Blaming other people (third cover-up) 4. Never coming forward even when the chance is given considering the enormity of the potential charge (fourth cover-up).  The totality of Casey's behavior cannot be anything but pre-meditated murder.

Yep Abbey, I agree, there doesn't seem to be any other explanations for these things, no matter how hard one tries.  Which is why I am even more astounded when the Anthonys come up with something new in explanation.  This latest has me totally scratching my head, where it's being said (and I'm paraphrasing here) that once we all hear the true story we will all finally understand.. or however that was said.  I cannot think of anything, *anything*, that any of them can say, which would have me sitting back, understanding it all, and everything fall into place, and Casey innocent as a newborn lamb.  Nuh uh.  Not happening.  Not when, as you say, the totality of her behavior cannot be anything but pre-meditated murder. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: October 15, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »

Night monkeys! Might be back if I can't sleep....Be nice ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: October 15, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »

I'm trying to remember ....
Did George describe the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her?

I remember he said back pack, and Casey's clothes  but what was Caylee wearing ?

And I think Cindy has stated NOTHING of Caylee's was missing from the house
TIA

George Anthony said, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing a blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white Dora the Explorer backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll.
thank you Pink angel

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: October 15, 2008, 09:22:13 PM »

" I have wondered if that's what the paper towels and water were for.  I have also wondered if the paper towels were thrown in Red's dumpster at the office park, where the dogs hit during the search near the airport. "
This is a very good observation and it could explain why no body at that Dumpster.
I have a pic of my GD with Minnie at Disney Word last year at the character breakfast and the GD and Minnie were wearing the same dress. That taints that picture thank you Cindy.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: October 15, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »

I have always wondered how LE new about the bag.......who told LE about the bag ?

I thought George spilled the beans that night when they came to come get Casey after Cindy called 911.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.