May 17, 2024, 12:44:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 296002 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: April 09, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!
Wow, I'm not sure how a charm bracelet was a distraction  I think there is a lot of playing to the cameras going on.

I didn't know it was a distraction either....but I sure took it off!  I agree, there was a lot of playing to the camera.......more than usual

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: April 09, 2010, 10:40:27 AM »

OK, Ive stated this before - this wannabe is a moron & this confirms it.   Why the heck would he go out of his way to attempt to discredit a lead detective in a homicide case involving the murder of a babygirl?

"Those are contradictory words written by Melich. Generally, prosecutors rely on sworn testimony and not on what a detective writes in a summary, but now the possibility exists that the defense could exploit the detective’s credibility at trial."

First off, those are NOT contradictory words by Yuri, they are based on what was told to him by Adams in interview.   Secondly, I am presently absolutely irate with this tool insinuating that this man, a lead detective in the case would say something that wasnt true to what he was told or that his credibility should be questioned....this makes me believe that his professed new found friendship with JS is a big exaggeration & maybe even possibly a lie.   I AM FURIOUS!

Have you read the things R Hornsby has said about Melich at WS? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: April 09, 2010, 10:42:41 AM »

hi jen........no, do tell!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1763 on: April 09, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »

I haven't Jen, I have read quite a lot of Hornsby over there, but I don't recall him talking about Melich.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: April 09, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »

OK, Ive stated this before - this wannabe is a moron & this confirms it.   Why the heck would he go out of his way to attempt to discredit a lead detective in a homicide case involving the murder of a babygirl?

"Those are contradictory words written by Melich. Generally, prosecutors rely on sworn testimony and not on what a detective writes in a summary, but now the possibility exists that the defense could exploit the detective’s credibility at trial."

First off, those are NOT contradictory words by Yuri, they are based on what was told to him by Adams in interview.   Secondly, I am presently absolutely irate with this tool insinuating that this man, a lead detective in the case would say something that wasnt true to what he was told or that his credibility should be questioned....this makes me believe that his professed new found friendship with JS is a big exaggeration & maybe even possibly a lie.   I AM FURIOUS!

I don't know why Hornsby hasn't become a part of the defense team since he believes Caylee died accidently.         
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: April 09, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »

I haven't Jen, I have read quite a lot of Hornsby over there, but I don't recall him talking about Melich.

Hornsby has all the phone calls and has WS getting readly to discuss them. He's really has been putting Melich down big time on that special thread over there.........
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: April 09, 2010, 10:48:41 AM »

Hornsby has all the phone calls and has WS getting readly to discuss them. He's really has been putting Melich down big time on that special thread over there.........
I just went over to look, is he going to talk about the phone calls, in that thread for experts, where he and AZlawyer answer questions?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: April 09, 2010, 10:51:54 AM »

He needs someone who speaks Croation, I guess some of the calls are in that language.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: April 09, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »

Morning!  Yes, I saw Hornsby over ther too.  Funny that he seems to spend all his time on this case.  Doesn't he have cases of his own to be working on???  Or is he now working with the Baez duhfense?  I don't understand him.....I really never liked him.  Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone here.  They all seem to love him to death over at WS!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: April 09, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »

hi jen........no, do tell!!

Scoot over,I wanna hear too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: April 09, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »

I just went over to look, is he going to talk about the phone calls, in that thread for experts, where he and AZlawyer answer questions?

Yes, some of the members signed on to listen to all the calls last nite and Hornsby mailed them access. In about 10 min they will begin discussing what they got out of it. Should be interesting and also save us the agony of listening to the calls that are of no importance
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: April 09, 2010, 10:55:13 AM »

Morning!  Yes, I saw Hornsby over ther too.  Funny that he seems to spend all his time on this case.  Doesn't he have cases of his own to be working on???  Or is he now working with the Baez duhfense?  I don't understand him.....I really never liked him.  Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone here.  They all seem to love him to death over at WS!   

Some of the members are really giving him the what for over there with accident theory. They seem to appreciate his interest but most aren't going for it........
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: April 09, 2010, 10:58:32 AM »

Some of the members are really giving him the what for over there with accident theory. They seem to appreciate his interest but most aren't going for it........

Yes, I saw that just now.  I put my 2cents in as well.  Some 'sheeple' like him though, and want to help him out with his little agenda for some reason.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: April 09, 2010, 10:59:15 AM »

I don't know why Hornsby hasn't become a part of the defense team since he believes Caylee died accidently.         

Ive said it before, this confirms it....this man is a huge bitter pill, he acts like a jealous school girl & in his mind is so full of himself that all he does is criticize others so he appears (at least to himself) above them.  At this point his comments about YM have me already livid.   I dont care if he thinks it was an accident or not, well frankly how anyone can say that with a straight face is beyond me given what we know so far...his constant interjection into this case just to mock where he can is a distraction, if not downright attempting to obstruct the truth.     I have a feeling this ahole is going to have me beyond livid shortly.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: April 09, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »

Someone on another forum just brought up that Cindy could lose her nursing license if it turns out Casey came to her about abuse and she didn't report it. That I would have no idea if that is true, but interesting. I sure would love to hear Cindy's brother Rick right about now on the topic of abuse 

Yes, that could happen- in Florida being an RN would make her a Mandatory reporter. She is held to a greater obligation than a member of the general Public..
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: April 09, 2010, 11:00:48 AM »

Yes, I saw that just now.  I put my 2cents in as well.  Some 'sheeple' like him though, and want to help him out with his little agenda for some reason.

There is one really off the wall poster over there that comes up with the most outrageous accusations. I think she just likes to stir things up and get their thread locked down, lol
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 09, 2010, 11:02:22 AM »

Dam I wish I had access over there  to rip him a new one (not a member by measured choice)....it would be so easy to put him in his place

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: April 09, 2010, 11:03:39 AM »

I got to page 8 and will read more, you are right, and he upset one girl who suffers from mental issues, with his saying some remark about Skye being on a bunch of medicine, I'm taking it that she is bipolar.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: April 09, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »

Oh I definitely know who that is!!  LOL  Sadly there's a mod over there who seems to back the A's and sometimes KC too. Disgusting!   

There is one really off the wall poster over there that comes up with the most outrageous accusations. I think she just likes to stir things up and get their thread locked down, lol
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: April 09, 2010, 11:05:18 AM »

Oh Boy!  I haven't posted in awhile and it shows!  Sorry---I posted in your quote!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.