May 20, 2024, 11:30:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 296491 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2010, 01:02:52 PM »

Beth Karas just said that the duhfence should be provided the names and contact information for all 4,000 searchers so that they could contact each one and ask if they searched the exact spot where Caylee was found. GMAFB

I tell ya what someone should ask her if she were on that list she would appreciate the defense fishing expedition & how she would feel if they went eeny meeny minnee moe we pick Beth Karas as our "suspect" in this murder.   Whatever with her & wingnuts that think like her.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »

I cannot  believe  I missed it this morning.  Catching up on In Sessions.  I further cannot believe we are still talking about Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan.  Seems to me that a few monkeys with a few clicks of their fingers have found enough to make both of them irrelevant.  JJ could be googled quite easily and is shown to have violated TES  guidelines here on this very forum, which to me shows that he is not a good defense witness.  He further refutes what he said to JB and company later when he talks to LE.  JB has to be the WORST attorney ever. 

Cheney Mason is a LIAR.  He states that his opinion on Casey and the case has always been the same and he stated that publicly.  HHHmmm, that is not what I read before.

NOPE, sure isnt...we hearby consider him IMPEACHED

And I quote:

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

If confronted with this statement, he will probably counter :  "I made that comment before I was on the Defense team and before I was made privy to crucial inside knowledge & exonerating details."    Heck---he was prolly even lined up months ago to join the Defense!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2010, 01:03:11 PM »

Beth Karas just said that the duhfence should be provided the names and contact information for all 4,000 searchers so that they could contact each one and ask if they searched the exact spot where Caylee was found. GMAFB

He has already had all their documents made available to him, but has been too idle to go over and look at them..   too busy with his sound bites on TV/ Geraldo etc.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »

Hello lovely monkeys. Long time no see. I'm gone for a while and Casey hires Perry Mason - err - Santa Claus -- err - Colonel Sanders as a lawyer? 

Casey looks like she has a "bump it" in her hair.

Ahhh, when will this ever make it to the jury!!!!??? Impatiently waiting.
OMG, that is what that was, either that or somebody clubbed her on the head and she has a bump 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2010, 01:03:50 PM »

From Bobo      

"Casey is doing her best to stay strong.  She is an incredibly bright young woman, a wonderful person, and I can not think of anybody who has been more misunderstood than Casey Anthony.  It is a truly sad situation to find yourself innocent behind bars..........."
Hey Bozo what is there to misunderstand about her going out and partying, exercising on a stripper pole and getting tattoos all the while her daughter is missing? I think he may have a hard time convincing a jury that she is misunderstood. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2010, 01:04:47 PM »

Maybe I am misunderstanding this but I thought they have access to all the records if they choose to go to MN's office and look at them.  They have already been provided with copies of the 32, records which were hand carried to Baez' office.  They just need to do a little grunt work on their own, it doesn't need to be handed to them on a silver platter.  Quite frankly, Baez, you are an idiot.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »

From Bobo      

"Casey is doing her best to stay strong.  She is an incredibly bright young woman, a wonderful person, and I can not think of anybody who has been more misunderstood than Casey Anthony.  It is a truly sad situation to find yourself innocent behind bars..........."
Misunderstood my azz  Are the pictures of her partying part of the poor misguided, misunderstood young woman also?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »

And even if they were given all 4,000 searchers, who is going to be motivated to go through all that?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: April 05, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »

...and why do both of her attorneys pronounce Mark's last name like Knee Jam?
I know what toe jam is supposed to mean, but really???
Sorry, they are just getting on my nerves.

It's insulting to Mark and IMO, they are so classless & their case is so weak ---they now resort to personal insults.  Always the mark of a loser.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 05, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »

I asked this earlier & now its even more important as Im watching a playback on Insessions of a clip.   The large long, grayhaired man with the large attache seen at the end of the hearing shaking hands with Mason  & even shook Ashton's hand - Im watching Mason go to him during the hearing in the back of the court room to say something to him....question of the day:   Who is that man?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 05, 2010, 01:17:15 PM »

And even if they were given all 4,000 searchers, who is going to be motivated to go through all that?

I would have said Lyons law students under her thumb of threat not to give them a decent grade...Id love to know what gives her the right to use her students as mules in an active DP murder case with such heavy consequence upon them if they dont serve her purpose...to me it just seems so wrong to go beyond its educational value.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 05, 2010, 01:18:43 PM »

From Bobo      

Hey Bozo what is there to misunderstand about her going out and partying, exercising on a stripper pole and getting tattoos all the while her daughter is missing? I think he may have a hard time convincing a jury that she is misunderstood. 

I find it truly sad and a dictionary definition of lawyer incompetence if you have been sitting behind bars for 2 years and are innocent but that is JMO on Bobo and the band of book pimping retirement making clan of counsel.  He should choose his words more carefully on his effectiveness.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2010, 01:19:26 PM »

Hello, everyone.  Does anyone know if there is a link to a video of today's hearing?  I missed it and wouldn't mind watching.  None of my usual "go-to" places seem to have it (just video of KC walking in to the courtroom). 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 05, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »

I asked this earlier & now its even more important as Im watching a playback on Insessions of a clip.   The large long, grayhaired man with the large attache seen at the end of the hearing shaking hands with Mason  & even shook Ashton's hand - Im watching Mason go to him during the hearing in the back of the court room to say something to him....question of the day:   Who is that man?
Don't know who that is. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 05, 2010, 01:27:48 PM »

Capp, this guy?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 05, 2010, 01:29:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-fight-over-texas-equusearch-produces-fireworks.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Fight over Texas EquuSearch produces fireworks
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Court TV, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 5 2010 12:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments(7) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

More fireworks this morning in the Casey Anthony case.

A battle over Texas EquuSearch records was the top story on noon newscasts of WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6.

“It got extremely heated,” WFTV’s Jeff Deal said. “Attorneys on both sides almost yelled at each other in the middle of the courtroom during this hearing. Casey’s defense was trying to ask for documents related to the search for Caylee’s remains that were done by the group Texas EquuSearch.”

Deal described Casey Anthony as “very stoic” during the hearing this morning. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Mark NeJame, attorney for Texas EquuSearch, lashed out at the Anthony defense team and said the records were available at his office for the defense’s review.

“They should have the time to come to my office and review the 4,000 documents that they’re jumping up and down they haven’t had access to because they haven’t made time to come over,” NeJame said in an oft-repeated clip.

NeJame said he was “incredulous” at the defense team’s suggestion there was “a bombshell” in the documents.

In a noon interview on truTV’s “In Session,” defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed NeJame’s complaints. ”I don’t think that that point is a valid one,” Baez said. “We shouldn’t have to review evidence in front of a … third party who decides to hold press conferences to argue points of the state. I don’t see that as beneficial to the defense in any way.”

Baez complained that the defense can’t photocopy the documents or write from them. He also hinted that more volunteers could be of interest to the defense beyond 32 listed by Texas EquuSearch. 

“What is wrong with full discolsure?” Baez asked.
NeJame has argued that making the volunteers’ names available to the public could open those people to public harassment. NeJame has argued that making the names public could hurt Texas EquuSearch’s efforts to attract volunteers.

Also on “In Session,”  defense attorney Cheney Mason said a private conference with the judge had nothing to do with today’s proceedings. Mason said the discussed top was “an extremely confidential matter” and “may come out later.”

Mason took a swipe at NeJame, saying the contentious hearing was expected “given the personality of the little player there for Texas.”

Cheney added: “We are not going to lightly be relegated to having to rely on the judgments and expertise of Mr. NeJame or anybody else as to what’s relevant or is not. Even the state can’t determine that. They have to give it all to us.”

Mason repeated his contention — which he made long before he joined the defense team — that there is no forensic evidence to link Casey Anthony to her child’s murder.

And what about those 50 letters that Anthony wrote to a fellow inmate at Orange County Jail? Baez told “In Session” that they contain his client’s communications about food and what she’d like to do when released.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 05, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »

Mason just stated on Trutv that there was an unidentified hair found on Caylee's body.....I don't remember hearing that before. Anyone else remember any discovery showing that as true?
I do not, but I'm assuming that an unidentified hair found on the remains could very well have gotten there while Caylee laid there decomposing. There was debris and filth all around.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: April 05, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »

As sickening as it is I wonder if this is a win win strategy for the defense? If they are denied access not only could it be used after to demand a retrial but it could also infer to a jury that there must be reasonable doubt because they weren't given total access. Added to this is the fact that if they are allowed to go through all 4000 searchers they could use the opportunity to point fingers a awhole new slew of people and you know there is going to be a least one or two more nut jobs among them....

I feel JS will turn over the documents 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 05, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »

Bumping for Girlzrock

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 05, 2010, 01:32:49 PM »

As sickening as it is I wonder if this is a win win strategy for the defense? If they are denied access not only could it be used after to demand a retrial but it could also infer to a jury that there must be reasonable doubt because they weren't given total access. Added to this is the fact that if they are allowed to go through all 4000 searchers they could use the opportunity to point fingers a awhole new slew of people and you know there is going to be a least one or two more nut jobs among them....

I feel JS will turn over the documents 
If this goes to trial, I'm afraid all this info with the searchers will cause reasonable doubt, imo this is the best the defense has to cause confusion with the jury.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.