May 07, 2024, 07:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 322995 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: September 21, 2008, 01:11:42 PM »

Jesse said there were "factions" in the Anthony family for quite a while.

Good Afternoon to all...I was unable to watch Geraldo last night...was it taped by chance? TIA
Hi Sunny.  Yes, Carpe did a youtube of it, I think.  Want me to find the link?

Hi AZ....that would be wonderful as I am on limited time today...hospital duty...great niece

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: September 21, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »

Could the guy from the BF be in Florida to test the bones they found for chloroform? 

In my other post I was wondering if that is why the security guard asked for immunity, because she told LP & RD what she saw and heard, not realizing they would go on national TV and tell the world.  That would open her up to a lawsuit, and possibly criminal charges?  Just speculating. 

Given the well known physical and chemical properties of chloroform, there is no way chloroform would be in the bones.

Thanks Strayze, I realize now that there is so much information and evidence that LE has, that we don't know about.  I don't know why I bother speculating! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: September 21, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.

friction ..can't remember where I heard this said before...but I remember friction was used

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: September 21, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »

With only four people and Caylee in the family, what factions could be formed?  Lee and Casey against their parents?  Casey and George against Cindy?  Casey against Cindy?  I'd like to know more about the factions the Rev. mentions.

In previous interview the Rev talks in depth about how Casey would come over prior to Jesse getting off work and she would sit at the kitchen table and talk to him about her dislike of Cindy and how she just wanted to get away from Cindy.
This is interesting.  Casey found a receptive ear in the Reverend.  She undoubtedly told him her whole sad tale and attempted to gain his sympathy by portraying Cindy as the wicked witch mother.  If Casey and Jesse were living together at this time, then Cindy should not have been such a problem and why would she have to get away from Cindy if she lived with Jesse?  I think Casey enjoyed telling stories to men and trying to manipulate them into feeling sorry for her.  She even tried it with the Reverend.

BRING NATALEE HOME
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1204 on: September 21, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »

Please can someone tell me the answer to this question: Is it true (fact) that ZG has a sister named Samantha in real life? Thanks!
If you mean the ZG that Casey created as her nanny, the answer would have to be no because ZG in this capacity does not exist.

There are several hundred ZG's in Florida.  One of them may have a sister named Samantha, but does it really matter?

It only matters if the ZG at that visited Sawgrass apartments that day had a real sister named Sam.
In both of her interviews, where she is in shadows, the ZG who applied to Sawgrass Apts has only mentioned her children and husband as family members.  So, I'd have to say we don't know definitively if this particular ZG has a sister or if she might be named Samantha.

She was interviewed to clear her name the other day by Channel 9? I want to say. A local channel and she said she didn't have sister named Samantha.

Lemme go find some link.

Okay, I was wrong. It wasn't the Channel 9 interview.

I read it in the "Anthony Donation Thread Part 4" over at RS. It's the fourth in a series of threads with posters "following the money" and trying to make sure people are not making money of Caylee. They worked hard at investigating the money trail with the trust, reporting ebay auctions, finding out more about KidFinders, etc...

It was a WS poster that has been in contact with the real ZG regarding the blamezany.com site that has popped up. Using TES's name to try and sell shirts to slander her in the process.

She stated to that poster that she does not have a sister named Samantha.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2713230&postcount=644

WS posters are trying hard to get that site shut down.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: September 21, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »

Good Afternoon to all...I was unable to watch Geraldo last night...was it taped by chance? TIA

Hi AZ....that would be wonderful as I am on limited time today...hospital duty...great niece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS55WkNra7M

BRING NATALEE HOME
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1206 on: September 21, 2008, 01:19:00 PM »

Curious as to why people who seem to be of the nature to cut the grass with scissors to be sure it is just so, has "supposedly " got the world's largest source of green goop growing in their back yard pool. Is it... because they can't stand to look at it because Caylee loved it so, did a accident happen there, something other reason , or just don't give a dang? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL
Their pool is probably green because it costs money for chemicals to clean it up.  It also costs money to run the pump and work to brush it clean.  I think they are in dire straits, financially.

They could at least drain it

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: September 21, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »

pink, I read that thread.  I do not think I've ever read that ZG who visited Sawgrass has a sister, but I realize I can't read everything!   

I just think the ZG/Samantha stuff is another of Casey's lies. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: September 21, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »

Blonde, I wonder if you might add Samantha, ZG's sister, to your list of names derived from TV/films.  When I looked up the origin of the name, it said it rose to popularity in the 1960's with the show Bewitched.  I remember that show, and it is shown in reruns on Nickelodeon.  I believe there was also a recent movie made from the TV show in the last few years.
That is who I thought of as well.  I have watched re-runs on TVLand of that show.

Me too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: September 21, 2008, 01:23:11 PM »

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.

There were "fractions" around the time Caylee was born.  Cindy found out George was gambling on line. He apparently even used his 401k money.  She discovered much of this during taxtime.  George moved out and live with his parents in Fort Meyers.  He worked hard to get his marraige back and eventually Cindy began to forgive but not really forgot.  I am pretty sure Casey helped expose the online computer gambling. When George came back home, he actually lived in the spare bedroom - so I don't know if Caylee was born yet. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: September 21, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »

Curious as to why people who seem to be of the nature to cut the grass with scissors to be sure it is just so, has "supposedly " got the world's largest source of green goop growing in their back yard pool. Is it... because they can't stand to look at it because Caylee loved it so, did a accident happen there, something other reason , or just don't give a dang? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL
Their pool is probably green because it costs money for chemicals to clean it up.  It also costs money to run the pump and work to brush it clean.  I think they are in dire straits, financially.

They could at least drain it
They will probably have to drain it soon.  If Florida is anything like Arizona, we have terrible problems with mosquitos and West Nile Virus from standing water.  Anytime a person sees a green pool, they call the city and the city comes out and dumps some chemicals in it to kill the breeding mosquitos.  Then, they usually make the resident drain the pool or clean it up.  In cases of home forclosures, there may not be anyone to take responsibility for the pool and it can get very bad.  We've had one behind us that I had to call the city about.  Finally, the bank finished processing the foreclosure, sold it, and the new owners cleaned it up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: September 21, 2008, 01:24:05 PM »

Please can someone tell me the answer to this question: Is it true (fact) that ZG has a sister named Samantha in real life? Thanks!

yes it was said here on sm maybe in thread  25 or 26.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: September 21, 2008, 01:26:18 PM »

There were "fractions" around the time Caylee was born.  Cindy found out George was gambling on line. He apparently even used his 401k money.  She discovered much of this during taxtime.  George moved out and live with his parents in Fort Meyers.  He worked hard to get his marraige back and eventually Cindy began to forgive but not really forgot.  I am pretty sure Casey helped expose the online computer gambling. When George came back home, he actually lived in the spare bedroom - so I don't know if Caylee was born yet. 
I can see where the lack of trust in that house would create factions.  Cindy didn't trust George not to gamble.  Casey didn't trust her mother.  Cindy didn't trust Casey and on and on and on...

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 21, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS55WkNra7M

AZ THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: September 21, 2008, 01:27:20 PM »

You're welcome Sunny.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: September 21, 2008, 01:28:31 PM »

I thought maybe he was trying to say their relationship was fractured.

Hi A-1.  That is what I thought, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: September 21, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »

I find it totally freaky that she mentioned Juliette Lewis, who was the co star in Natural Born Killers.....

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: September 21, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »

Dictionary: faction1  (făk'shən)

Sponsored LinksGuild Wars Gold
Here Buy Cheap Guild Wars Gold Fully stocked, Buy it Now!
BrotherGame.com

n.
A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.
Conflict within an organization or nation; internal dissension: “Our own beloved country . . . is now afflicted with faction and civil war” (Abraham Lincoln).
[French, from Latin factiō, factiōn-, from factus, past participle of facere, to do.]

"God dont like ugly"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1218 on: September 21, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »

pink, I read that thread.  I do not think I've ever read that ZG who visited Sawgrass has a sister, but I realize I can't read everything!   

I just think the ZG/Samantha stuff is another of Casey's lies. 

One of her many! LOL!

I have read many times that she did have a sister named that. (in the past.

It was nice hearing from the real ZG through what I consider a reliable source that she DOES NOT have a sister named Samantha. It sure helped clear up the confusion for me.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: September 21, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »

I feel like he meant that some family members were "teaming up" against others...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.