May 14, 2024, 07:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 342470 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: December 03, 2008, 12:41:49 AM »

I just got done listening to the Lee Anthony taped interview..totally different feel when you listen to it instead of reading but I noticed something right away it confirmed what I was saying/thinking all along.  I posted something about this on the site awhile back as well.  Being why does someone say 31 days i haven't seen her..instead of saying just a month.  BINGO listen to Lee in his tapes he says the SAME THING so I know I'm not just crazy on this I think I smell rat when it comes to Casey's Dates.  Does anyone else feel the same or understand what I"m trying to convey?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: December 03, 2008, 12:42:04 AM »

Breaking news from Murt's site. Murt broke wind.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1922 on: December 03, 2008, 12:42:53 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18189650/detail.html

Sheriff's Office Dismisses Reports They Have Suspect In Ganguzza Murder

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Tuesday afternoon, the Orange County Sheriff's Office dismissed reports they have identified a suspect in the murder of Nicole Ganguzza and were using DNA testing to get a match.

The University of Central Florida grad student was kidnapped and sexually assaulted at Blanchard Park last June.

Investigators told Eyewitness News on Tuesday they still believe they'll solve the crime, but reports in other media that they have identified a suspect are false.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1923 on: December 03, 2008, 12:43:03 AM »

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: December 03, 2008, 12:44:25 AM »

Hey Monkeys, this is a little O/T but related to the case.

I am now having nightmares about this whole mess. Last night I had a dream that my purse, camera and phone was stolen by a girl that looked like Casey, while I was on vacation with my mom, nephew and stepdad. We were at a beach resort and they told me I had to watch my nephew while they went to a wedding in the hotel. My nephew and I went to this ballroom at the hotel. The ladies in the wedding party had dresses like the West Texas polygamist women and the men had multicolor pearl snap cowboy shirts on in matching colors as the women. Then I saw the bride and groom turn around and it was Murt and I guess what is his new wife.

So now, I took most of the day off to lurk so I can be of sound mind and sleep peacefully. 

I think you "reach out" IMMEDIATELY to the Anthony's PI as a clue!  That should keep them busy for a little while at least.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: December 03, 2008, 12:45:42 AM »

I just got done listening to the Lee Anthony taped interview..totally different feel when you listen to it instead of reading but I noticed something right away it confirmed what I was saying/thinking all along.  I posted something about this on the site awhile back as well.  Being why does someone say 31 days i haven't seen her..instead of saying just a month.  BINGO listen to Lee in his tapes he says the SAME THING so I know I'm not just crazy on this I think I smell rat when it comes to Casey's Dates.  Does anyone else feel the same or understand what I"m trying to convey?

Yes, I agree way too scripted.  Nobody would say 31 days.  Nobody would confuse June 9th with June 15th (Father's day). 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: December 03, 2008, 12:49:52 AM »

And sadly-it will cost $2,500.00 to fix "him".  He will take donations via ...well you know!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: December 03, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »

I can see one person getting the date wrong. But all of them? No way. 

Nite everyone!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 03, 2008, 12:55:40 AM »

Yes, I agree way too scripted.  Nobody would say 31 days.  Nobody would confuse June 9th with June 15th (Father's day). 
Thank you I knew I wasn't crazy and when LEE said it as well I just had to ask everyone on here.  Plus let me tell you the more I hear this interview tape from LEE the more I get P'ode I tell ya he just acts as if aww a typical day in the park to the point of laughing and saying "Yeah Absoultly"  My gosh if i hear that one more time my head will spin.   But at the very end of the tape I just couldn't take it anymore here he is talking about Geraldo saying I'd have a few words for him and the LE say well don't throw a chair and brake his nose and LEE would just laughing loudly and say well I'm not going to incriment myself..AUGGGH can't you tell how much this has gotten to me.  So has anyone else listen to the tapes as well and what are your views/opinions?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: December 03, 2008, 12:56:57 AM »

Nite everyone!!

It is odd that none of them can get their stories straight.

Goodnight Littleone!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: December 03, 2008, 12:57:06 AM »

Nite everyone!!

Good night Zanny Littleone!!  Be good!! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: December 03, 2008, 01:00:36 AM »

Thank you I knew I wasn't crazy and when LEE said it as well I just had to ask everyone on here.  Plus let me tell you the more I hear this interview tape from LEE the more I get P'ode I tell ya he just acts as if aww a typical day in the park to the point of laughing and saying "Yeah Absoultly"  My gosh if i hear that one more time my head will spin.   But at the very end of the tape I just couldn't take it anymore here he is talking about Geraldo saying I'd have a few words for him and the LE say well don't throw a chair and brake his nose and LEE would just laughing loudly and say well I'm not going to incriment myself..AUGGGH can't you tell how much this has gotten to me.  So has anyone else listen to the tapes as well and what are your views/opinions?

Lee's laughing all the time is eerie, IMO.  He doesn't sound like a person worried about his niece and/or sister.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: December 03, 2008, 01:04:14 AM »

So Rob is taken - I put on my best lipstick and clothes for what........nothing!! 

Now what has happened to Wreck??
Wreck is living next door in the Natlalee thread.

Is he still picking on you?    
No, I don't think he likes me any more.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: December 03, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »

Lee's laughing all the time is eerie, IMO.  He doesn't sound like a person worried about his niece and/or sister.
Very much so Mammy he's not a worried or concerned family member IMO as well.  Everyone acts differently in these situations I know but the WHOLE FAMILY acts this way.  In the beginning tho mom/dad do sound concerned in their taped interviews but as we can all see that's changed.  I'm listening now to  Jesse Grund's any opinion you have on that interview?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: December 03, 2008, 01:05:55 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  Hopefully Caylee will light up her angel wings so we can find her tomorrow.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: December 03, 2008, 01:07:23 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  Hopefully Caylee will light up her angel wings so we can find her tomorrow.

Goodnight Mammy!!  Sweet dreams!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: December 03, 2008, 01:09:06 AM »

Very much so Mammy he's not a worried or concerned family member IMO as well.  Everyone acts differently in these situations I know but the WHOLE FAMILY acts this way.  In the beginning tho mom/dad do sound concerned in their taped interviews but as we can all see that's changed.  I'm listening now to  Jesse Grund's any opinion you have on that interview?

I feel that Jesse is telling the truth.  If he's not, I'll be very disappointed. 

Goodnight and God Bless.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:18 AM »

I agree, so what are we saying then?  I don't believe CA or LA help dispose of Caylee.  I think CA 911 were real!  Something I am sure she absolutely regrets making.....so now what???
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: December 03, 2008, 01:15:22 AM »

SNOWY.................PJ............Ive never seen snow.................how much do you have there now!

Oh HH,

We already have 6 inches from our last snow and 4 more to fall between midnight and tomorrow.  I don't have a throw-away addy but have some real beautiful pictures that are less than a week old (I think) that I can send your way if you trust Klaas to give me your addy; or send you mine???

PJ flower

OH MY WORK KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive my wording above.  What I meant to say is that if HH trusts me she can e-mail you for my addy or if HH trusts me enough, she can have you give me her addy.  The way I said it initially is absurd.  I think I'm a first class A$$ at times .

PJ flower

PJ - you are just too cute!  I just want to squeeze you!!   

Oh MyTime,
I would look even more fetching in my much anticipated shirtless sleeves.  How are they coming?   

PJ flower

Well, he have had some production problems lately.  Hopefully we will be taking orders soon.  Of course, yours will be a gift!!  Please stay patient while we work out all the problems!! 

May I have blue buttons, please?

Didn't you say today - that I smelled!?     Oh what the hell, of course you can!!

Oh hooty hell, I didn't say you smelled.  I said I smelled that you stink.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: December 03, 2008, 01:18:25 AM »

I totally agree.  What I found interesting is that every reference to Caylee was past tense.  She liked, she loved, etc. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.