May 13, 2024, 03:21:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 354540 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1100 on: April 09, 2009, 02:52:37 AM »

goodnight all thanks for welcoming tonight!! I know I'll be back tomorrow...sleep well and peace to everyone

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: April 09, 2009, 02:52:42 AM »

Higherhopes, thank you very much for sharing your experience and these pictures with us.

IM, thank you very much for helping get these pictures on the web so we can see them.

Yes Thank you!

To califmom-  I only see the one and it looks like a little girl but maybe slightly older than haleigh maybe preteen, I guess I'll have to keep looking for the other two.   
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: April 09, 2009, 02:52:50 AM »

Higher Hopes~back to an earlier question, when you talked with Crystal and Kim and they were saying LE is working hard and on the right track, did it seem like they were waiting to hear where to go to pick her up safely?
sadly ....no
poor Crystal sitting there waiting, still hoping, knowing she's really waiting for LE to catch a killer, it's the saddest pain I can feel... no one should lose a child, no one
Your right, and she is so hopeful and just hearing her talk about what they are gonna do together when she comes home just broke my heart.

Did Crystal have Chloe with her?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:53 AM »

Higherhopes, thank you very much for sharing your experience and these pictures with us.

IM, thank you very much for helping get these pictures on the web so we can see them.

Yes Thank you!

To califmom-  I only see the one and it looks like a little girl but maybe slightly older than haleigh maybe preteen, I guess I'll have to keep looking for the other two.   

Yes thank you very much, it is unbelievable, andI feel something will happen very soon in this case.  Calm before the storm

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 09, 2009, 02:57:25 AM »

I didn't make it too much bigger but maybe it will help yall see what I'm seeing.

Sometimes with pics like these, it helps to blur your eyes just a bit rather than staring hard at the pic.  It also helps if you move your eyes past the pic slowly (like scroll it up or down slowly), or try to look at it from the corner of your eye. 

Staring too hard straight at something can make it harder to see at times.  Dunno why.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: April 09, 2009, 02:57:30 AM »

Higher Hopes~back to an earlier question, when you talked with Crystal and Kim and they were saying LE is working hard and on the right track, did it seem like they were waiting to hear where to go to pick her up safely?
sadly ....no
poor Crystal sitting there waiting, still hoping, knowing she's really waiting for LE to catch a killer, it's the saddest pain I can feel... no one should lose a child, no one
Your right, and she is so hopeful and just hearing her talk about what they are gonna do together when she comes home just broke my heart.

Did Crystal have Chloe with her?
no  today they had a meeting with the LE, but she usually does have her with her at the center, you could see all her little toys and her walker seat and stuff.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: April 09, 2009, 02:59:11 AM »

Yes Thank you!

I sure wish I could somehow circle what I am seeing.  I have never heard of orbs before so this kind of threw me back when I saw the faces.  Very creepy.

Thanks HH for sharing the pictures.  I am scared just looking at them.  I can't even imagine what you must have felt when you were there in person.  Again, Thanks for sharing.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: April 09, 2009, 03:00:34 AM »

Yes Thank you!

Yes thank you very much, it is unbelievable, andI feel something will happen very soon in this case.  Calm before the storm
Just an FYI: 

Orbs and their colors .. What do they mean?

http://www.coastghosts.com/orbs.htm

Wykes thanks for the link...very interesting

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: April 09, 2009, 03:02:28 AM »

I suddenly realized that my manners went out the window!  <climbs out the window and grabs them back>  I see some new monkeys in here!  Hi to you all and welcome! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: April 09, 2009, 03:02:30 AM »

Yes Thank you!

I sure wish I could somehow circle what I am seeing.  I have never heard of orbs before so this kind of threw me back when I saw the faces.  Very creepy.

Thanks HH for sharing the pictures.  I am scared just looking at them.  I can't even imagine what you must have felt when you were there in person.  Again, Thanks for sharing.
I felt very strange and very upset, its gonna take me awhile to get over all this, The entire day that I was in Satsuma I was fine and had a nice visit and never felt danger until I got to this house, well actually the miute I turned onto buffalo bluff road, and the closer I got to this home, the worse I felt and then it followed me home........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1110 on: April 09, 2009, 03:03:27 AM »

sadly ....no

My heart is broken Whenever I talk to Marie or Crystal, they grasp every straw they can find to locate Haliegh, no matter how small it is...........and after seeing these orbs, I really have no doubt as to the crime scene and worry so much about butterbean, Crystal and her family.......I will keep them in my prayers.

HH~Thank you so much for going to Satsuma, I'd have loved to go, but with new grandbaby in NICUis just wasn't possible. More than anything, I think you accidentally stumbled onto something very significant when you took these photos and never even knew it.

Thanks again,

Island

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: April 09, 2009, 03:04:14 AM »

Im scared to death, I will never go back to that place again, the picture with all the orbs was taken when I turned and pointed the camera toward the woods that leads down to the river, I turned around and took a picture no orbs, turn back around they were  everywhere, and no matter how I turned the camera they wouldnt go away...

I was just as freaked out wyks, I almost ran into a tree getting out of there.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: April 09, 2009, 03:04:50 AM »

May this beautiful sweet innocent girl be found soon.  God Bless Haleigh!!

Goodnight everyone!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: April 09, 2009, 03:04:51 AM »

Yes Thank you!

I hear ya califmom, wish I could circle areas too.  Maybe IM or Brandi or another creative monkey can tell us at some point how to do that! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: April 09, 2009, 03:06:18 AM »

Yes Thank you!

I felt very strange and very upset, its gonna take me awhile to get over all this, The entire day that I was in Satsuma I was fine and had a nice visit and never felt danger until I got to this house, well actually the miute I turned onto buffalo bluff road, and the closer I got to this home, the worse I felt and then it followed me home........

Sorry, you had to experience that feeling of danger sometimes its hard to shake, but I feel these pics will get a lot of attention, and hopefully in a good way. Someone that knows about orbs may be able to tell something valuable from the pics....Good job HH   you get a gold Star.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: April 09, 2009, 03:07:09 AM »

Yes Thank you!

Just an FYI: 

Orbs and their colors .. What do they mean?

http://www.coastghosts.com/orbs.htm

Wykes thanks for the link...very interesting

You're welcome!   It sure is useful in figuring these out! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: April 09, 2009, 03:08:23 AM »

Did Cobra leave because of business somewhere else or was he at a dead end?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: April 09, 2009, 03:09:05 AM »

Yes Thank you!

Sorry, you had to experience that feeling of danger sometimes its hard to shake, but I feel these pics will get a lot of attention, and hopefully in a good way. Someone that knows about orbs may be able to tell something valuable from the pics....Good job HH   you get a gold Star.
Thank You very much, all I wanted was to go donate to the Haleigh foundation and maybe leave there with some hope, instead I left there in dread...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: April 09, 2009, 03:10:29 AM »

Did Cobra leave because of business somewhere else or was he at a dead end?
All I can tell you is that Kim said he was no longer needed, but she did say that if he wanted to come back on his own and investigate further then he could....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: April 09, 2009, 03:10:48 AM »

Yes Thank you!

the feeling followed you home?    

HH, trust me in this.  Go get some salt from your kitchen, go out to your car and sprinkle a bit inside each doorway.  Then do the same for each of your doors in your home.  If any negative energy has come along with you, the salt will act as a protective barrier.  Honest. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.