May 14, 2024, 02:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 354608 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: April 09, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

Took me forever to get caught up. 14 pages.  Higher, I was looking all over for you yesterday!  (Thought you were going to Satsuma the day before for some reason.)  Then I went to work and was too exhausted to sign on....So I have spent the last hour and half crying as I read what you all wrote last night.  I don't remember what you wrote about player...being Ron's friend? Trying to help him out?

Let me see if I've got this straight.
Kim is saying LE is doing great.
Kim doesn't think Haleigh is...  (i can't even say it)
And you think this to now, HH??

Crystal is holding hope. 
But does she know Haleigh might not be here anymore?
(OH CRAP I'M GOING TO START CRYING AGAIN)

You believe something is going to happen in the next day or so...
Crystal is making plans on doing things with Haleigh when she comes home? 
(Ok, now I'm losing it, because I can only imagine myself doing that.)

Crystal has only used 385.00 of donation money.
Are they still taking donations?

These orbs freak me out.  I can't see what you are seeing, as far as faces on them.  But they do indeed worry me.  Didn't I read Haleigh was always smiling?  OMG.  I'm so damn sad. 

Is it fact that Misty put Haleighs hands in boiling water?  I'm really wondering about this.  I might be crying and so upset I can't think, but I still really really hope she's out there.
I hope that to. The picture with the bandages on Haleighs hands was complications from the Turners syndron, they are still taking donation, I am very sad too.

What about the bruising on her arm, did anyone say anything about that?  Were you able to find out anything about the call that night on Tyler St.  Who was Player?
does Kim or Crystal have any idea what may have happened that night, fears of what happened?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1241 on: April 09, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

High five Mlee!  I can always count on you to say what I'm thinking!!      Does Kim have any hope at all? 
What does she say to Crystal? 
Is she truly some sort of support for Crystal?

What makes you say Ron really *IS* an a$$hole? 
Did something happen? 
Did they tell you anything about Ron?

Does Crystal need money?
You said she's not do so well....(I wouldnt' be either) BREAKS MY HEART!!  Sad
Are donations coming in? 
Do we need a larger reward or are people giving up on this child because they think she's gone?

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: April 09, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »

Good Afternoon, Searching

Just touching base with you and hope that your are doing as good as can be expected.  Nice of you to stop in and helps to change the train of thought.

Take care,
GM

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: April 09, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

What about the bruising on her arm, did anyone say anything about that?  Were you able to find out anything about the call that night on Tyler St.  Who was Player?
does Kim or Crystal have any idea what may have happened that night, fears of what happened

Hey, well the bruising on her arm is still being looked at as abuse, the reason the cops went to tyler street is because the woods in front of the home is in a clump between green lane and tyler street and they wanted to have someone stationed there to make sure no one came out on that side or already had came out and was in that area..

I didnt ask Chystal I just couldnt she is so hopeful, Kim seems to think the same as we do I think, it all comes down to Mistie and what ws going on in that home that night...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: April 09, 2009, 01:58:28 PM »

High five Mlee!  I can always count on you to say what I'm thinking!!      Does Kim have any hope at all? 

Did something happen? 

Does Crystal need money?
Are donations coming in? 
Do we need a larger reward or are people giving up on this child because they think she's gone?

I was just on Art Harris site, and in the comments was a Lady Named Mary,  and she stated she was a psychic who worked in the Anthony case, and that she was right on, in her preditions.. She stated that she knew that Ron and Misty had nothing to do with the disappearance of Little Haleigh, but she pretty well knows who did.... Then she dropped it, and had people confronting her with the usual, psychic don't know anything, or not always right stuff.  I would love to be able to talk to her..  going to leave her a comment and see if she responds.. Like to hear her thoughts..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: April 09, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »

Did something happen? 

Does Crystal need money?
Are donations coming in? 

Chrstal is very hopeful and very upset, yes, the fondation needs money, Kim will make sure Chrstal is ok, I did hear a few more things about Ronald and I will tell those things when I have more time to exsplain, Kim said the KE is doing a great job and she is confident they are narrowing the field down, Ron is all about stopping Chrstal from anything, he just wants the money...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: April 09, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »

Searching, I just read what you ask me, please do send the pictures so we can find out just what the he!! was going on.....Thank You, I will be home from work later tonight and hope we have some answers by then, and I will post more info on what I learned from Kim and the family yesterday..

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: April 09, 2009, 02:08:29 PM »

Seems like the only motive Ronald has for anything is money...show what a selfish, self centered, father he is, Im

not saying he did not love Haleigh but I have seen his kind and he will defy anyone that goes against him. I wish we
could hear from Ronalds bio dad and what he has to say about his son and his actions.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: April 09, 2009, 02:14:58 PM »

Seems like the only motive Ronald has for anything is money...show what a selfish, self centered, father he is, Im

not saying he did not love Haleigh but I have seen his kind and he will defy anyone that goes against him. I wish we
could hear from Ronalds bio dad and what he has to say about his son and his actions.

Well, it might be worth hearing..  Unless the apple didn't fall to far from the tree, in that case the bio Dad would spout the same crap ron's mother does..  I wonder why he has been so out of the picture?

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: April 09, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

I was just on Art Harris site, and in the comments was a Lady Named Mary,  and she stated she was a psychic who worked in the Anthony case, and that she was right on, in her preditions.. She stated that she knew that Ron and Misty had nothing to do with the disappearance of Little Haleigh, but she pretty well knows who did.... Then she dropped it, and had people confronting her with the usual, psychic don't know anything, or not always right stuff.  I would love to be able to talk to her..  going to leave her a comment and see if she responds.. Like to hear her thoughts..

Gayle St. John was a phsychic working on the caylee case and she was the one on NG, I posted her myspace link a page or two back.

I know this is off topic but since this case deals with the same area I wanted to put this link here so people can see it.
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=128858&catid=40
If you are a floridian, please look at the photo and let LE know if you have seen this man.
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1250 on: April 09, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »

Mlee, if you talk to her, I want to know E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G she says.

HH?  Does Kim have any hopes at all?

I think dogs should have been used more. <shrug>  that's just me.  I think there should have been more searching.  I have to go get ready for work myself.  I won't be home until about 2:30 a.m.  big sigh.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1251 on: April 09, 2009, 02:24:09 PM »

there has been so much talk about Misty being pregnant, and HH has told us Crystal and Kim have heard these rumors as well, I am wondering what the law is in Florida. I know in my state(and I thought this was federal but I can easily be wrong) if a pregnant woman is proven to have taken drugs such as heroin, oxies, roxies, perks and the such, she is arrested and kept until she has delivered(not necessarily in a jail but certainly in a locked down, controlled environment) once the baby has arrived she must complete an addiction program before she can have custody of the child... by her own admission, if she is truly pregnant, she knowing took drugs while pregnant, shouldn't she be tested to have this confirmed?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: April 09, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »

I wonder if Art could give you her email address or atleast email her with yours and tell her you want to speak to her.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: April 09, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

Sorry the quote came out wrong, it should has said it was quoted from mlee.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: April 09, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »

Mlee, if you talk to her, I want to know E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G she says.

HH?  Does Kim have any hopes at all?

I think dogs should have been used more. <shrug>  that's just me.  I think there should have been more searching.  I have to go get ready for work myself.  I won't be home until about 2:30 a.m.  big sigh.
have a great day/night at work!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1255 on: April 09, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »

Good Afternoon, Searching

Just touching base with you and hope that your are doing as good as can be expected.  Nice of you to stop in and helps to change the train of thought.

Take care,
GM

Thanks Grama, yeah, I am trying to throw myself back in here to keep my mind from thinking about dad and our last visit.. right now my heart can not take it...maybe in time,but now,it hurts to much...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1256 on: April 09, 2009, 02:49:18 PM »

Gayle St. John was a phsychic working on the caylee case and she was the one on NG, I posted her myspace link a page or two back.

I know this is off topic but since this case deals with the same area I wanted to put this link here so people can see it.
If you are a floridian, please look at the photo and let LE know if you have seen this man.

errr...ummm JNGA.... I called my son in here to verify... that guy in the photo was here not long ago selling meat,but was driving a diff. vehicle.. said they just opened up a business selling meat here and were hiring as well.....I did not tell him the story behind the photo,just asked if it was same guy he said yeah,then I told him what was up... weird...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1257 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:16 PM »

there has been so much talk about Misty being pregnant, and HH has told us Crystal and Kim have heard these rumors as well, I am wondering what the law is in Florida. I know in my state(and I thought this was federal but I can easily be wrong) if a pregnant woman is proven to have taken drugs such as heroin, oxies, roxies, perks and the such, she is arrested and kept until she has delivered(not necessarily in a jail but certainly in a locked down, controlled environment) once the baby has arrived she must complete an addiction program before she can have custody of the child... by her own admission, if she is truly pregnant, she knowing took drugs while pregnant, shouldn't she be tested to have this confirmed?
I was wondering about that also, I pray she is not pregnant 
Srobbins
Scared Monkey

Please Bring The Missing Home!

« Reply #1258 on: April 09, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »

I would call the police to let them know they are in your area! Did your son get a the make of the vehicle? Description of the People?

errr...ummm JNGA.... I called my son in here to verify... that guy in the photo was here not long ago selling meat,but was driving a diff. vehicle.. said they just opened up a business selling meat here and were hiring as well.....I did not tell him the story behind the photo,just asked if it was same guy he said yeah,then I told him what was up... weird...
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: April 09, 2009, 03:03:21 PM »

I was wondering about that also, I pray she is not pregnant 
me too, can't imagine bringing another child into this mess....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.