May 13, 2024, 04:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262878 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 25, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »

Deputy Don Spicher

After 3,300 leads, Kyron search comes back to Skyline
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM PDT

Kyron's family now puts the public pressure on 43-year-old Dede Spicher, one of Terri Horman's friends whom they have said is hampering the investigation. But here's where this gets even more interesting:

Spicher's father, Don Spicher works for Klamath County - the same county that took the lead on the expanded search for Kyron. 

However, the sheriff there assures us Deputy Spicher is part time and only works summers for marine patrol, and had nothing at all to do with the search and rescue operation.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99180424.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #941 on: July 25, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Sources: Probable cause to arrest Terri Horman

by Colin Miner, KGW staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Updated today at 8:30 AM

PORTLAND -- As the probe into the disappearance of Kyron Horman enters its eighth week, investigators were focusing their energy on how his step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, spent a few key hours the morning he vanished.

There were gaps in what she had told investigators she did that day, including a key portion of time that she said she took daughter Kiara for a ride, according to reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators.

The reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators, told KGW investigators said that there was probable cause to arrest Terri in connection with Kyron's disappearance, and for soliciting someone to kill her husband but the choice has been for the investigation to continue.

Terri told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well. Meanwhile, she told some of her friends that Kiara had an earache.

Investigators have been comparing where she said she was with what they have been able to establish about her movements that day.

There are some things she did that day that were confirmed.

She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Surveillance video from stores she said she was at,along with roads she claims to have traveled were being studied to test the veracity of where she said she was for a portion of the morning.

Meanwhile, these sources say that some of Terri's friends have not only been the subject of searches, they have been interviewed by investigators and, in some cases, took polygraphs.

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime though law enforcement officials have made it clear she is the focus of the investigation.

This is just a feeling, but I do think she will be arrested sometime next week.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #942 on: July 25, 2010, 12:33:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I did not hear anything else on the scanner last night about Skyline, but I heard the call when it went out to the officer. I missed the numericals on Skyline but did hear that there was a blanket that looked like a body may be wrapped in it. Someone had called it in and the officer told dispatch to tell them not to touch it. Then not another word. I sat hear and listened til I fell asleep sitting in the chair at 3:30 AM.
Just listening to the scanner for that area was mind boggling. I heard at least 6 river rescues, several shootings, and at least a 50 domestic violence calls just in a few hours last night. I have looked but can't find a way to replay anything on the scanner.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #943 on: July 25, 2010, 12:38:43 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20404515,00.html

Missing Oregon Boy's Parents Ask Mystery Woman to Step Forward
By Joan Sedley

Friday July 23, 2010 09:05 AM EDT

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #944 on: July 25, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

Jess,

Thank-you for coming to the rescue with your knowledge.

Please, could you tell us, why was SM and Mum at her Lawyers office for a reportly "nine hours"?

Where these two "practicing"?  Thank-you.

Oh, I have no idea.  I'd just be speculating. 

T.Y.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 25, 2010, 12:45:14 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Sources: Probable cause to arrest Terri Horman

by Colin Miner, KGW staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Updated today at 8:30 AM

PORTLAND -- As the probe into the disappearance of Kyron Horman enters its eighth week, investigators were focusing their energy on how his step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, spent a few key hours the morning he vanished.

There were gaps in what she had told investigators she did that day, including a key portion of time that she said she took daughter Kiara for a ride, according to reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators.

The reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators, told KGW investigators said that there was probable cause to arrest Terri in connection with Kyron's disappearance, and for soliciting someone to kill her husband but the choice has been for the investigation to continue.

Terri told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well. Meanwhile, she told some of her friends that Kiara had an earache.

Investigators have been comparing where she said she was with what they have been able to establish about her movements that day.

There are some things she did that day that were confirmed.

She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Surveillance video from stores she said she was at,along with roads she claims to have traveled were being studied to test the veracity of where she said she was for a portion of the morning.

Meanwhile, these sources say that some of Terri's friends have not only been the subject of searches, they have been interviewed by investigators and, in some cases, took polygraphs.

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime though law enforcement officials have made it clear she is the focus of the investigation.

Dede Spicher was suddenly missing from her landscaping job at the time it was confirmed that Terri was at the gym.

Janet

+++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home[/color] - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #946 on: July 25, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »

It's too soon for a GJ for Kyron being missing, but in the MFH, they aren't going to get any more evidence than what they have. I can see them taking the MFH to a GJ.
There was a lawyer in NG last week and he thought that the way the MCSD was acting was unprecedented. They say nothing, yet let Kaine, Desiree and Tony become their defacto spokepersons. I live in Canada and I don't think this could happen here.

Why isn't anyone in Portland who pays the salaries of the MCSD questioning these tactics ?

I question why Florida didn't use these clever tactics when Haleigh went missing. 
I agree Kat_Gram.

Janet

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #947 on: July 25, 2010, 12:47:12 PM »

It's too soon for a GJ for Kyron being missing, but in the MFH, they aren't going to get any more evidence than what they have. I can see them taking the MFH to a GJ.
There was a lawyer in NG last week and he thought that the way the MCSD was acting was unprecedented. They say nothing, yet let Kaine, Desiree and Tony become their defacto spokepersons. I live in Canada and I don't think this could happen here.

Why isn't anyone in Portland who pays the salaries of the MCSD questioning these tactics ?

I question why Florida didn't use these clever tactics when Haleigh went missing. 
I agree Kat_Gram.

Janet

Janet, sorry, the monkey jumped into your space. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #948 on: July 25, 2010, 12:54:35 PM »

DeDe left her job at 11:15 and "reportly confirmed" that SM was at the gym? That does not add up. Do the math.

Did SM say she was riding around in circles with the tooth ached baby between 10:30 -?

Where was it confirmed that SM was at the Gym between 11:15 - 1:00?

SM went to the gym at 1:00 is my understanding.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #949 on: July 25, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »

Rumor is that maybe there will be arrests on Monday prior to the pc on Tuesday.  Also, DD claims they have confirmed a grand jury has been convening on this case so the JURY that cousin Tom was talking about may have been she is going before the GJ.
A grand jury at this point makes little sense to me, unless law enforcement solved thus crime. Otherwise I can't imagine what they would be asking the grand jury to do. But I've been surprised and humbled before so we'll see!

Thank-you JessStar, so the chances of this going on, grand jury, would make little sense at this point in time. I always appreciate your law information 

I should say, though, my opinion is based on the limited information that has been made known to the public.  Law enforcement may very well have sufficient information to convict SOMEONE of a crime.  At that point, they would present the evidence to a GJ to obtain an indictment.  We'll see.  But right now, based on what has been released to the public, we don't even know whether a crime has been committed, let alone what that crime might be.  It could range anywhere from misdemeanor child endangerment to murder. 

Keep in mind that, under typical GJ rules, if the prosecutor presents his/her case and fails to obtain an indictment, game over--the prosecution can't present that crime for indictment again without a court order.  That's why cases are never presented until the investigation is complete, and that's why I'm leaning in the other direction right now.  If the prosecutor were to seek a murder indictment against someone in this case, without having a body, fail to secure an indictment, and then a body is found, a murderer may have been given the proverbial "Get out of Jail Free" card.

The hearing that people are talking about may be a hearing on the contempt motion that was filed against TH for disclosing the motion for the TRO that KH filed in violation of the court's non-disclosure order.

Hi Jess, I know if anyone knows how the law USUALLY works it is you and I have come to you a few times to get your legal opinion as confirmation of what I am thinking, so I do respect your knowledge of the law... however, in this specific case there is a grand jury... you have also stated that you are basing your decision about this on what info you have (info that is public and out there), however, I am in contact with someone who knows there is a grand jury convened and they have subpeoned people to go before the grand jury in this case... at least one of the people searched on last Monday was also served with a subpeona to appear for the grand jury that Thursday, which they did.  so when dede's cousin states dede has to appear before a "jury"(I am sure he means grand jury), then I do believe him because this is the exact pattern of the other person.. get warrants, search the persons house etc and also subpeoned them to go before the grand jury...

I am the one who started saying their were people getting searched and subpeoned to the grand jury, so that info is from ME... I would not say that unless I was sure of it...

just so you know, where the info is coming from about a grand jury... I was a bit surprised myself they were doing this.....but I really believe it is true.

DD, do you know what the Grand Jury is being asked to consider?  In other words, is it considering Kyron's disappearance?  The murder for hire plot (alleged, of course)?  Criminal contempt?  Also, the person you heard this from, is he/she connected to law enforcement?  I don't mean to sound skeptical but, with all due respect, I am.  I've been through these things enough times to know that unless you get the info straight from the horse's mouth, about 2% of what I hear turns out to be true.  The rest turns out to be misinterpretation, misunderstanding, or just plain old unsubstantiated rumor.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 25, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »

Rumor is that maybe there will be arrests on Monday prior to the pc on Tuesday.  Also, DD claims they have confirmed a grand jury has been convening on this case so the JURY that cousin Tom was talking about may have been she is going before the GJ.
A grand jury at this point makes little sense to me, unless law enforcement solved thus crime. Otherwise I can't imagine what they would be asking the grand jury to do. But I've been surprised and humbled before so we'll see!

Thank-you JessStar, so the chances of this going on, grand jury, would make little sense at this point in time. I always appreciate your law information 

I should say, though, my opinion is based on the limited information that has been made known to the public.  Law enforcement may very well have sufficient information to convict SOMEONE of a crime.  At that point, they would present the evidence to a GJ to obtain an indictment.  We'll see.  But right now, based on what has been released to the public, we don't even know whether a crime has been committed, let alone what that crime might be.  It could range anywhere from misdemeanor child endangerment to murder. 

Keep in mind that, under typical GJ rules, if the prosecutor presents his/her case and fails to obtain an indictment, game over--the prosecution can't present that crime for indictment again without a court order.  That's why cases are never presented until the investigation is complete, and that's why I'm leaning in the other direction right now.  If the prosecutor were to seek a murder indictment against someone in this case, without having a body, fail to secure an indictment, and then a body is found, a murderer may have been given the proverbial "Get out of Jail Free" card.

The hearing that people are talking about may be a hearing on the contempt motion that was filed against TH for disclosing the motion for the TRO that KH filed in violation of the court's non-disclosure order.
BBM
A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Sorry if this has been addressed. I am still catching up.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #951 on: July 25, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »

Comment on a blog.  Do you think JF was the "third friend" that is being under a microscope?

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/23/kyron-horman-update-dede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

AnnaIsDedeSpicher says:

July 23, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Dede dear (or is this Kelly Sama Rubio or Jayme Finster?), everyone who bothers to look knows that the RO between Desiree and Kaine is a standard RO issued between two people getting a divorce. No party claimed violence or threats.

This is pathetic. You will be caught. And by the way, I’ve called the tipline regarding the IP address these comments are coming from. No proxy is transparent.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 25, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »

Hi Jess, I know if anyone knows how the law USUALLY works it is you and I have come to you a few times to get your legal opinion as confirmation of what I am thinking, so I do respect your knowledge of the law... however, in this specific case there is a grand jury... you have also stated that you are basing your decision about this on what info you have (info that is public and out there), however, I am in contact with someone who knows there is a grand jury convened and they have subpeoned people to go before the grand jury in this case... at least one of the people searched on last Monday was also served with a subpeona to appear for the grand jury that Thursday, which they did.  so when dede's cousin states dede has to appear before a "jury"(I am sure he means grand jury), then I do believe him because this is the exact pattern of the other person.. get warrants, search the persons house etc and also subpeoned them to go before the grand jury...

I am the one who started saying their were people getting searched and subpeoned to the grand jury, so that info is from ME... I would not say that unless I was sure of it...

just so you know, where the info is coming from about a grand jury... I was a bit surprised myself they were doing this.....but I really believe it is true.

DD, do you know what the Grand Jury is being asked to consider?  In other words, is it considering Kyron's disappearance?  The murder for hire plot (alleged, of course)?  Criminal contempt?  Also, the person you heard this from, is he/she connected to law enforcement?  I don't mean to sound skeptical but, with all due respect, I am.  I've been through these things enough times to know that unless you get the info straight from the horse's mouth, about 2% of what I hear turns out to be true.  The rest turns out to be misinterpretation, misunderstanding, or just plain old unsubstantiated rumor.

I'll try to get an exact quote and see if it is okay to post the exact words... this way you'll hear exactly what I am being told.  the person of course does not want to be identified on the boards so I anything that would pinpoint the person I don't say.  there can't be too many people who would know.  otherwise I would just post the whole conversation. 

let me see what is okay to say.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 25, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »

Kyron's parents think he is alive and they have stated so. Very recently. So, why would a GJ make any sense on any charges related to Kyron.
THE MFH ?? They have the LS man, and now they have two out of three friends who were questioned. These friends were Terri's friends when there was trouble in the marriage. And there was trouble, even Kaine said that there was a " discussion" about a separation and possible divorce, but they had worked thru it.
I sure would like to see the search warrants for the friends' houses. And the returns. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #954 on: July 25, 2010, 01:43:48 PM »

Kyron's parents think he is alive and they have stated so. Very recently. So, why would a GJ make any sense on any charges related to Kyron.
THE MFH ?? They have the LS man, and now they have two out of three friends who were questioned. These friends were Terri's friends when there was trouble in the marriage. And there was trouble, even Kaine said that there was a " discussion" about a separation and possible divorce, but they had worked thru it.
I sure would like to see the search warrants for the friends' houses. And the returns. 

I think you're right.  I view taking anything related to Kyron's disappearance to the grand jury this early in the process as a very, very risky proposition.  But again, I don't know what LE knows.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #955 on: July 25, 2010, 01:45:39 PM »

I would like to see that also. I would have no idea what DeDe or any friend of Terri may have done. If true about DeDe not wanting to speak to the police, could be just as simple as she doesn't want to incriminate herself, wants a lawyer, period. Again she may know things about what Terri did, or she could have helped Terri. There are many people that just won't get involved with the police whether it is a child missing, or anything, they want no part of it. I'm hoping that this coming week we hear more about DeDe and other friends, and either they have helped Terri, or they have been dragged into the mud because they know Terri.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #956 on: July 25, 2010, 01:47:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I did not hear anything else on the scanner last night about Skyline, but I heard the call when it went out to the officer. I missed the numericals on Skyline but did hear that there was a blanket that looked like a body may be wrapped in it. Someone had called it in and the officer told dispatch to tell them not to touch it. Then not another word. I sat hear and listened til I fell asleep sitting in the chair at 3:30 AM.
Just listening to the scanner for that area was mind boggling. I heard at least 6 river rescues, several shootings, and at least a 50 domestic violence calls just in a few hours last night. I have looked but can't find a way to replay anything on the scanner.
Hi Darla, thank-you for listening and posting what you heard.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: July 25, 2010, 02:00:14 PM »

DeDe left her job at 11:15 and "reportly confirmed" that SM was at the gym? That does not add up. Do the math.

Did SM say she was riding around in circles with the tooth ached baby between 10:30 -?

I think there maybe a timeline at the Hinkymeter. TH was in the gym from 11:39 onward. DeDe left her job after getting a phone call around 11:15 and was missing from an hour to ninety minutes. That gave DeDe and TH about 10 minutes to hook up and make whatever exchanges they had to make before TH showed up at the gym to give herself an alibi while DeDe cleaned up/covered up for TH. JMO.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 25, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »

Comment on a blog.  Do you think JF was the "third friend" that is being under a microscope?

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/23/kyron-horman-update-dede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

AnnaIsDedeSpicher says:

July 23, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Dede dear (or is this Kelly Sama Rubio or Jayme Finster?), everyone who bothers to look knows that the RO between Desiree and Kaine is a standard RO issued between two people getting a divorce. No party claimed violence or threats.

This is pathetic. You will be caught. And by the way, I’ve called the tipline regarding the IP address these comments are coming from. No proxy is transparent.

http://www.buzztab.com/crime-news/terri-horman-suspicious-investigators/

"One of Terri’s long time friends, Jaymie Finster (who is her school

time friend rather has been working together with Horman at Hillsboro School District) told the media that she was upset with the continous investigations and questioning by the police. She even expressed that Terri Horman and her husband Kaine both had simply fed up with the questioning and want an escape from them. "

[PDF]Agenda Item 5c March 20, 2007 HILLSBORO SCHOOL DISTRICT ...
Finster, Jaymie. Flanigan, Laurel. Fletcher, Annette. Flitcroft, Steve ..... BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Directors of Hillsboro School District No.1J, ...

www.hsd.k12.or.us/Portals/0/district/Board/Boardpacket/200

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #959 on: July 25, 2010, 02:16:06 PM »

I think there maybe a timeline at the Hinkymeter. TH was in the gym from 11:39 onward. DeDe left her job after getting a phone call around 11:15 and was missing from an hour to ninety minutes. That gave DeDe and TH about 10 minutes to hook up and make whatever exchanges they had to make before TH showed up at the gym to give herself an alibi while DeDe cleaned up/covered up for TH. JMO.

Thank-you, Scatty.
You monkeys are pretty good, ten minutes of spare time for an exchange or instructions. CIS-SM didn't know how many sleuths
little Kyron would bring out because we deeply want 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.