May 17, 2024, 01:16:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276706 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #720 on: September 16, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »

I read an article yesterday that quoted sources that said Annie was cut to pieces after she was murdered. I didn't want to believe it. Now I'm watching JVM and she just said the same thing. If this is true, why is that POI still on the loose?
    I have not heard that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: September 16, 2009, 08:25:51 PM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/annie_le_case_i.php#017086more

((snipped))

Mouse Cages

Lewis declined to disclose many details about the evidence he’s amassing. But he did provide some new information about the case, including:

• The suspect’s work in Yale medical labs was of the “custodial” variety: “He cleaned the mouse cages.”

• While the department has no other “persons of interest,” and has no sought search warrants for the property of anyone other than the suspect, it continues to conduct interviews about other people. “We don’t want to be accused in the future of tunnel vision” by failing to keep track of other potential subjects, in case the prime suspect turns out not to be the guy.

• The cops are keeping track of the movements of other people besides the suspect. But that does not include his relatives who also work at Yale.

Lewis said that the investigation has two goals: “To give justice to Annie Le.” And to catch a killer.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 16, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

I read an article yesterday that quoted sources that said Annie was cut to pieces after she was murdered. I didn't want to believe it. Now I'm watching JVM and she just said the same thing. If this is true, why is that POI still on the loose?

OHMYGAWD!  I had not heard that!!   I can't bring myself to watch JMV
  I hadn't heard that either. I hope to God it isn't true. If so, he should be behind bars NOW. JMO JSM

Here is the link to a video. click on the video for 9/15 New Haven police press conference...it's 3:51 min long. In it the reporter says he took apart her body......

http://www.fox61.com/news/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: September 16, 2009, 08:40:52 PM »

I hadn't heard that either. I hope to God it isn't true. If so, he should be behind bars NOW. JMO JSM

Here is the link to a video. click on the video for 9/15 New Haven police press conference...it's 3:51 min long. In it the reporter says he took apart her body......

WOW, I hadn't heard that either.  I'm uploading the video to photobucket right now.  Horrifying if true.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 16, 2009, 08:41:32 PM »

Thanks, where did he do this in some area he obviously must have known nobody else was going to walk in, and if he cut her up there must have been blood all over 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 16, 2009, 08:42:30 PM »

This is the video where the reporter says sources are telling them Annie was dismembered.  It's about 1/2-3/4 through the video where he discusses that:

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 16, 2009, 08:46:32 PM »

WOW, I hadn't heard that either.  I'm uploading the video to photobucket right now.  Horrifying if true.   

I'm afraid it is true cause now we're hearing that the wall space she was put in is very small, like only 2 feet long.....If they ever release the autopsy completely maybe we will find out.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 16, 2009, 08:50:26 PM »

Thanks, where did he do this in some area he obviously must have known nobody else was going to walk in, and if he cut her up there must have been blood all over 

Maybe that's why LE was looking thru the trash. Maybe a large plastic tarp or something was used. Who knows. It's crazy enough that she was murdered in broad daylight in the middle of a university, no telling what that freak did.........
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: September 16, 2009, 08:52:54 PM »

Larry King will be discussing the case tonight
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 16, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

Have you seen this?  http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...0,857789.story

The plot thickens...   I have been staying skeptic, but if this is true, it is very convincing about the suspect.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 16, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »

The plot thickens...   I have been staying skeptic, but if this is true, it is very convincing about the suspect.
Looks like the server is down.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 16, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »

Yes, that's what is said when I tried.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: September 16, 2009, 09:09:31 PM »

I got that too but then clicked on the "Yale Killing" headline next to "Hot Topics" at the top....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: September 16, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

This murder scenario just keeps getting more and more bizarre.  I am just sick even thinking about this possibilty.  I had heard the space was only 2 feet, but never that he cut her up to fit in that space.    I pray that isn't true. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 16, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »

I got that too but then clicked on the "Yale Killing" headline next to "Hot Topics" at the top....

Well that was stupid..lol...here try this link

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/yale-annie-le/

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: September 16, 2009, 09:11:22 PM »

I can't find the link.....but this was posted

NEW HAVEN - Computer records show that lab technician Raymond Clark III, a "person of interest" in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, was the last person to see her alive, a law-enforcement source told The Courant today.

Investigators traced Le's and Clark's movements through their computerized swipe cards, said the source, who is familiar with the investigation. Le entered the Yale laboratory at 10 Amistad St. at about 10 a.m. on Sept. 8. She passed through a basement lab area moments later. Then she swiped her way into a separate room of that lab.

Clark entered that same room a short time later, the source said, citing the computer records. Le was never seen again and her card was never used again.

Clark had moved around the laboratory area quite a bit that day, including entering rooms that he normally would not expected to be in, the source said.

Clark also swiped into another area -- the place where Le's body was eventually found after five days, stuffed into a 2-foot crawl space behind a wall.

The pattern of movements captured by the computer records are the reason authorities focused almost immediately on Clark, 24, the source said.

(Pictures: Annie Le Homicide Investigation)

The chief state medical examiner ruled Wednesday that Le, 24, who was pursuing a joint doctoral and medical degree, died of traumatic asphyxiation by neck compression.

When Clark was initially interviewed by federal agents shortly after Le was reported missing, he acknowledged seeing Le in the laboratory, the source said. He then was asked to take a polygraph test, which he failed, sources said.

Federal authorities also issued polygraph tests to anyone who had access to the laboratories, including Clark's girlfriend, Jennifer Hromadka, who is also a animal lab technician. She passed her polygraph test, the source said.

Le's devastated family, speaking through a pastor, expressed gratitude to the law offices and the Yale community, including a Vietnamese student association, for their response to the tragedy. Scooped up at his Middletown apartment by a squadron of police officers armed with search warrants, Clark was released from custody Wednesday after giving police a DNA sample.

Investigators will compare it to 150 items of evidence found in and around Le's makeshift tomb in the wall of the laboratory basement.

Now, investigators await the DNA test results, which Police Chief James Lewis said could lead to an arrest.

"It's all up to the lab now," Lewis said during a Wednesday evening press conference at police headquarters. He said with just one match in the case, "we'll be going for an arrest warrant."

Police have already served four search warrants in the case, three in search of evidence at Clark's Middletown home and in his car and another on Clark's body. Those search warrants have been sealed from public view, according to prosecutors.

Though Clark was cooperative while in police custody, the chief said Clark invoked his right not to speak to police.

His attorney, David H. Dworski, declined to answer questions about his client but said they are staying in touch with police.

"We're committed to proceeding appropriately with the authorities with whom we are in regular communication," Dworski said.

Annie Le Vigil: Pictures | Video | Story | Leave your condolences in our guest book

The public defender's office in New Haven, which traditionally does not get involved in criminal cases until arrests, is also consulting on the case, sources said.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 16, 2009, 09:11:52 PM »

This murder scenario just keeps getting more and more bizarre.  I am just sick even thinking about this possibilty.  I had heard the space was only 2 feet, but never that he cut her up to fit in that space.    I pray that isn't true. 

I am watching JVM now...they did say she was cut up and that would explain the blood...but who's/what blood.  They have not said they have positively identified anyones blood yet, that I have heard anyways.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 16, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »

AZSunny - I am commenting again on your post because I feel the same way...how bizarre!  But she was only 90 pounds...not sure if she was small enough to fit into this type of space but she sure was tiny.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 16, 2009, 09:14:02 PM »

Ok I found it!  thanks N2

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 16, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.