May 21, 2024, 11:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 344445 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: May 11, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »

I am just sitting here wondering WHY all the post trial arguments now. I have decided they KNOW she will be convicted and they are setting up their appeal basis by arguing for the penalty phase prior to the trial.  They are either going to plead her out (which I believe Mason why Mason was hired) or they are planning on letting it go to trial; her be convicted and then scream bloody murder that it was an accident and she was in such post trauma she did not know what she was doing.
Yup, I agree with you.

They can't 'plead her out' unless she agrees to admitting 'something bad happened' and she was responsible. That won't happen. She has brought the farce this far and she will see it through. There is no way she will ever admit to any wrong doing.

yep......kc will never admit to killing Caylee, IMO.

And, I don't see the state offering her a plea deal.....she declined the "slap on the wrist" plea before Caylee's remains were found......I just don't see them giving her another chance, but again, just my opinion.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: May 11, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »

Caylee Anthony’s Mom Takes More Punishment In The Court Room

http://www.bloggernews.net/124520

Posted on May 11th, 2010

It does not take a law degree or a PHD to figure out that Jose Baez and his team have made a quantum error in getting rid of Judge Strickland. The new guy, Judge Perry runs a very tight ship, one that I am sure is frustrating Baez to the max.

Todays shenanigans concerned the ‘Death Penalty Phase’ of the case. Excuse my ignorance, but unless I am much mistaken Casey Anthony has only been found guilty of writing some bad checks on her friends account. While I cannot condone the idea of stealing someones check book and buying a case of Bud Light and various other items, it hardly seems like a crime that someone should lose their life over.

Why is the courts time being used to discuss a ‘what if’ matter?

I was not there in person, but watched most of the proceedings on the live video feed.

I guess the biggest question in my mind is why would you need an ‘expert’ (yes the quote marks are there for a reason) to discuss a purely hypothetical question? I wonder how much the Tax Payers paid?

A witness was brought in from New Mexico just to talk about how mean courts are to mothers who kill their daughters! Gender discrimination was the ploy. I can’t even conceive of a more stupid argument. Our expert explained that she has studied ALL of the cases involving this phenom. In the next sentence she tells us that the number is four or five.

Why are they even talking about the death penalty when the trial has not even started?

Andrea Lyon got on her soap box, the State is not playing fair, she tells us. To seek the death penalty you need to have an ‘aggravating circumstance”, there are 15 possibilities, and the prosecution has only ruled of 9 of them.

The Defense whined long and hard about the Discovery process. In a pretty clear statement the Prosecution pointed out that they would be willing to show Jose Baez their case, but only if he reciprocated with his defense strategy.

My wife Jan usually likes to watch the soap operas. This morning she was glued to the live feed.

Baez has an uphill battle on his hands. His new ‘best friend’ Cheney Mason’ might just have tipped the scale. Andrea Lyon also seemed to have avoided scoring any points today. The Defense asks, the Prosecution answers. Ms Lyon led the court on a merry excursion, but when it was said and done, she failed miserably.

My recollection is Denied, Denied, Denied!

Simon Barrett

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 11, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »

For the record, Jean Casarez from Court tv makes me crazy.
She thinks today was a good day for the defense.........

I will schoochie over and you can join me on the JC is nuts limb Monkey Devil!

I'm right there with ya Sunny!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: May 11, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »

Make it safe for you witnesses?  Because they faked suicides? There is still nothing which proves GA's girlfriend ever even did that. That is all made up in my opinion.

How are they going to prevent people trying to off themselves?  Geeshhhhhhhhhhh

I read somewhere that GA's girlfriend lives in a gated community, and when attendants at the gate were asked, it was supposedly reported that *no ambulance* went thru those gates that day/night.  At all.  Soooooooo it's my opinion as well that her supposed suicide attempt was as fake as they come. 

Hi Wyks....I read that as well. BB12 posted it and she only posts what she knows

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #844 on: May 11, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »

I am just sitting here wondering WHY all the post trial arguments now. I have decided they KNOW she will be convicted and they are setting up their appeal basis by arguing for the penalty phase prior to the trial.  They are either going to plead her out (which I believe Mason why Mason was hired) or they are planning on letting it go to trial; her be convicted and then scream bloody murder that it was an accident and she was in such post trauma she did not know what she was doing.
Yup, I agree with you.

They can't 'plead her out' unless she agrees to admitting 'something bad happened' and she was responsible. That won't happen. She has brought the farce this far and she will see it through. There is no way she will ever admit to any wrong doing.
I see your point, just hope that Mason can snap her into some kind of reality.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 11, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »

Yup, I agree with you.

yes, plus this is as much about the attys as it is about her. Their agendas are all personal.

Miz, you took the words right out of my mouth!   Even if Casey caved & her attorneys attempt to give a plea offer, I highly doubt the State prosecution would accept anything less than life.  As far as I'm concerned that shipped sailed, came back to the marina & shipped out again...too little too late.   In certain respects due to Bozo & company's constantly agitating the prosecution with bogus accusations & snide remarks, this prosecution team won't be inclined to accommodate their request.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: May 11, 2010, 04:42:44 PM »

What's the deal with Casey and the puff sleeves??? If Cindy is supplying her clothes, she must want her to look like cinderella.......

Am thinking the ruffles and puffed sleeves are meant to make Casey look as innocent as possible.  <gag me>  Thing is, all that is likely gonna do is make the jury feel manipulated. 

And the piece of hair falling also makes her look younger, by the time they are done with her she will have pig tails and a sailor suit on.

Monkey Devil!   

shiny lil mary jane's with a bow, too.  lol

Yup, she keeps getting younger and younger looking, except when you look into her eyes  Waste of time
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #847 on: May 11, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »

from Baez and Lyon:

from Judge Perry:

from the world watching:

Love it 

Good Afternoon monkeys and Guest!

I was clapping just like these folks for half of the hearing. Today was a good day for Caylee. Justice is coming babygirl.

I hope they don't try to plead her out.....not that I think she will....I want to see what part the Anthony's had in all of this.I want them to have to sit in court and hear and see just what that monster of theirs did. I want them to suffer just like Caylee had to suffer. If they had acted like real grandparents and not stand and lie,lie,lie I might could feel some sympathy for them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: May 11, 2010, 04:45:42 PM »

What's the deal with Casey and the puff sleeves??? If Cindy is supplying her clothes, she must want her to look like cinderella.......

Am thinking the ruffles and puffed sleeves are meant to make Casey look as innocent as possible.  <gag me>  Thing is, all that is likely gonna do is make the jury feel manipulated. 

And the piece of hair falling also makes her look younger, by the time they are done with her she will have pig tails and a sailor suit on.

OMG norose, I was thinking the same thing this morning.....sailor suit and pig-tails.....do they sell them at Target?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: May 11, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »

Darla, I also want to hear more about what the Anthonys all did, and frankly I'm curious as can be with what the defense all has up their sleeve.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: May 11, 2010, 04:47:25 PM »

OMG norose, I was thinking the same thing this morning.....sailor suit and pig-tails.....do they sell them at Target?
Babies R Us and Kids R Us, wonder if they have one in her size? 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: May 11, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

shiny lil mary jane's with a bow, too.  lol

Hilarious. Then her and Lyon will tap dance to "On the good ship lollipop".

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: May 11, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »

Yup, I agree with you.

yes, plus this is as much about the attys as it is about her. Their agendas are all personal.

Miz, you took the words right out of my mouth!   Even if Casey caved & her attorneys attempt to give a plea offer, I highly doubt the State prosecution would accept anything less than life.  As far as I'm concerned that shipped sailed, came back to the marina & shipped out again...too little too late.   In certain respects due to Bozo & company's constantly agitating the prosecution with bogus accusations & snide remarks, this prosecution team won't be inclined to accommodate their request.
The other thing is that the defense has proved themselves to be untrustworthy (IMO) If  they inquired about a plea deal and it was considered by prosecution, I can only guess that the demands and stipulations would be loudly publicized by defense as unfair. They would start the pity party all over again, the big bad government throwing their weight around at the expense of their poor contrite victim/client.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: May 11, 2010, 04:56:38 PM »

Babies R Us and Kids R Us, wonder if they have one in her size? 
Fredericks of Hollywood probably has one more suited to her. Ahoy Matey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: May 11, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »

Never thought about that store.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: May 11, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »

Okay, is it just me, or doesn't murdering your child MAKE you a bad mother?

Where do they get these people? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: May 11, 2010, 05:09:48 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys and Guest!

I was clapping just like these folks for half of the hearing. Today was a good day for Caylee. Justice is coming babygirl.

I hope they don't try to plead her out.....not that I think she will....I want to see what part the Anthony's had in all of this.I want them to have to sit in court and hear and see just what that monster of theirs did. I want them to suffer just like Caylee had to suffer. If they had acted like real grandparents and not stand and lie,lie,lie I might could feel some sympathy for them.

Hi Darla. This late in the game I don't think they offer or entertain a plea. They have nothing to gain. Often times the State will take a plea for the family's sake....or in exchange for telling where remains are or some other circumstance.....but that doesn't apply in this case. IMO  I don't think the DUHfence would offer LWOP and I don't believe the State would take anything less.  JMO  I too feel justice will be served for everything to be out in open court.  I did feel some sympathy for the A's early on. But it didn't take me long to see through them............now, no sympathy at all...none!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: May 11, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »

Okay, is it just me, or doesn't murdering your child MAKE you a bad mother?

Where do they get these people? 
They said she was from New Mexico ... so I'm guessing Roswell!  Flew to Florida in her spaceship!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #858 on: May 11, 2010, 05:12:10 PM »

Make it safe for you witnesses?  Because they faked suicides? There is still nothing which proves GA's girlfriend ever even did that. That is all made up in my opinion.

How are they going to prevent people trying to off themselves?  Geeshhhhhhhhhhh

I read somewhere that GA's girlfriend lives in a gated community, and when attendants at the gate were asked, it was supposedly reported that *no ambulance* went thru those gates that day/night.  At all.  Soooooooo it's my opinion as well that her supposed suicide attempt was as fake as they come. 

Not all suicide attempts arrive at a hospital via ambulance. Many are brought in by a family  member or friend who, for example, realize that an overdose of drugs have been taken. I was an ER nurse where we saw a large number of adolescents brought in by their parents for this reason. When they register at the ER most request a privacy admission, therefore their name is not given out to the inquiring public. I am not saying that River did this, only that it is common for someone to have a suicide attempt without even family or friends being aware.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: May 11, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »

Darla, I also want to hear more about what the Anthonys all did, and frankly I'm curious as can be with what the defense all has up their sleeve.

Me too...how do they think they can ever explain not reporting Caylee missing until sin-cin calls the police because the car smells like there's been a dead body in it, the nonexistent Nanny lies.............all the lies, so many lies........no matter what they say these are facts that I don't see them ever explaining to my satisfaction or anyone else with 1/2 a brain.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.