May 13, 2024, 01:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 210837 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2010, 08:43:02 PM »

Oh my GOSH! Bad me!

"Because his mechanical mind does NOT well process things that cannot be controlled by logical, reasonable means. My Husband would be in total and complete tears begging for some type of explanation. How could this happen?

I got nothing like that from KH.
jmvho

.... and even less from Terri.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2010, 08:43:17 PM »

For me, the main reason Terri tops the suspect list and screams HINKY is the fact that she denied being where her cell phone pings placed her. That may be the only evidence right now, but it's definitely not junk science. IMO
Please correct me if I am wrong BUT...cell pings in certain areas are not right, here it will show me calling from over a tower over 30 miles away, I read where someone from the area Kyron vanished from stated that in that area the celll towers are not accurate.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 08, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »

"Oh, what tangled webs we weave..." and poor little Kyron had to pay for all the deception!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Desiree Young on Terri Moulton: "I know she's lying"

by Michael Rollins, KGW.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Updated today at 5:42 PM

PORTLAND -- Kyron Horman's parents held a remarkably candid press conference Thursday in which they said Terri Moulton is lying to investigators and flunked two polygraph tests.

"I've known her a long time," Desiree Young said, "I know she's lying."

She drove home the points, saying "Mothers have instincts and unfortunately I had feelings about this when I got the phone call" about Kyron's disappearance.

When asked whether they thought who else might be involved in the disappearance, Kaine Horman and Young were quiet for a moment, looked at each and Kaine Horman declined to speculate.

They did have more words for Terri Horman.

Desiree Young said she and Kaine both passed polygraph tests "with flying colors." Kaine Horman said Terri Moulton did not pass either one of two she took.

Desiree Young said Terri Moulton's behavior and participation "is ridiculous at this point." She said Terri "is not taking an active role" in finding Kyron.

Kaine Horman said he is asking the court to remove Terri Moulton from their home. He said Kyron deserves to come to his own room, not a "safe house" somewhere else.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »

And now I know for certain that she flunked both polis ... not just speculation.  I'm off the fence for good .. she's guilty.

Did they say this in the presser? How do you know this?

Yes.  Straight from Kaine & Desiree at the press conf.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

On July 8, 2010 ... Kaine's written words ... when he applied for a RO against his wife ... claimed that LE had provided him with probably cause to believe that:

1.  Terri was involved in a plot to have him murdered.
2.  Terri was involved in the disappearance of Kyron.

The judge must have been afforded backup from LE affirming the validity of Kaine's words prior to signing off on the RO.

I cannot comprehend why Terri Horman not been apprehended and charged with both counts.

Janet

++++++++

Kaine Horman tells judge he thinks Terri Moulton Horman is involved in Kyron's disappearance
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 1:01 PM

A Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

As much as I do not believe that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance I also believe that the judge made the right decision in erring on the sie of caution, given the allegations against her. jmvho

What will it take Patricia?  Think about it.  Terri has failed two polygraphs and LE informs Kaine that there is probable cause to suspect that Terri has knowledge regarding the disappearance of Kyron.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 08, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »

And now I know for certain that she flunked both polis ... not just speculation.  I'm off the fence for good .. she's guilty.

Desiree and Kaine said it but you're right, I'll wait for official word from LE (even though I believe it to be true)
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: July 08, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »

This reminds me of a friend of mine and I am not saying that this is the situation but, I will put it out there.
A woman who was married to a man who decided to purchase their home by himself as his credit was better, didn't want her to work outside the home and didn't allow her much social interraction. He had his own buisiness so he was home at odd hours checking up on things. When she got pregnant he began not coming home all night or very late at night, then she realized he was having an affair. To make matters worse she found out he was also into drugs as well. As time went on, the abuse got worse until it was so bad she left. With all of the stories I had heard of the abusive and bizarre behavior, I am surprised she didn't snap. Although many in the community were aware of his filandering, they thought he was the nicest guy because he was always very personable to others. No one knew the abuse she tolerated behind closed doors. She was thought to be the problem in the relationship because he seemed like such a nice guy. No one believed he was an abusive addict until time had it's way as it usually does. He lost the business, the house, the cars, the mistress and got down to a sickly weight, looking much like an AIDS patient to which everyone realized; wow, guess she was right. You never know, but this would most likely lead to a crime of passion done in the spur of the moment if this were the case with the Hormans.
I do not want to respond to a rumor. I do however want to look at anyone who may have motive to abduct Kyron, or possibly frame Terri.  I trust LE knows best.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 08, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »

If, by any stretch, he is alive, he needs to go live with Desiree.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #909 on: July 08, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »

Does SM have a "Gerber Life Insurance" on the baby?  I can not understand why her daughter was removed
with no proof of endangerment. There was no Hearing on the Baby's removable, no child protective services.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 08, 2010, 08:49:01 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2010, 08:49:31 PM »

Someone on NG just reported Kaine petitioned to move back into his house, so Terri will have to move out, because of RO stipulation she cannot be closer than 500 feet from Kaine and Kiara.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 08, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Restraining order: Kaine believes Terri Moulton Horman had something to do with Kyron's disappearance

in a request filed July 8 with the Multnomah Court, Kaine Horman is asking that Terri Moulton Horman be legally forced to move out of their house.

"[Kaine Horman] is requesting an amendment to the [restraining] order so that [Terri Moutlon Horman] is require to move from and not return to the family residence."

(Snipped)

OS

Good to hear that..it is his house and in his name only.  No reason she should continue to stay there and him have to pay for another place for himself and the baby.

So a divorce would leave her with nothing?  Insurance would leave her set for life?

Yes..except for the insurance money that would have gone to take care of Kyron...he may have had a separate policy in Kyron's name to pay for his expenses until he was 18 or through college..that is very standard today in divorce situations.

Gypsy, I believe Kyron would have gone to his mother, Desiree...so Terri would have gotten everything else...still minus Kyron. Sad

Titch..I agree.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 08, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

Posted on Twitter, don't know who this person is posting:

WayneGarciaKPTV

There's also an amendment which seeks to boot Terri out of the house. Hearing set for July 22nd.
Well, that wouldn't surprise me at all, since the house is only in Kaine's name.

Ok, that is an eye opener for me! Why is TH's name not on the house as well? That would really tick me off. She is married to him, raising his kids, and does not get any portion of the assets? Hmmmmmmmmm

They did not purchase it togather.  He owned the house..she moved in to take care of Kyron when he was about 2..maybe a little younger.  She moved herself and her son into the house
lock stock and barrell.  She has not worked..obviously doesn't do the yardwork either(lol) and maybe Kaine was smart to keep the house in his own name only..should she decide to dine and dash.

Kaine bought the house January 2007. He and Terri didn't marry til April 2007. When viewing her track record, when you see it all typed out in black & white, she's worked her way up after each marriage. I wonder if everything in her resume has been verified. I do wonder if she's a habitual liar, or if she uses some truth to those lies to make them appear as "truthful" or "believable" in such a way that people would look up to her. Not that Kaine is completely innocent, not saying that, but the stuff uncovered on Terri is staggering, imo. Kaine's crap seems circumstantial so far. I mean, once a cheat always a cheat. If he cheated with Terri, then he could certainly cheat "on" Terri. Plus, what makes her think he wouldn't cheat on her if she'd done the same? Seems as though both have hidden issues that we the public have been digging up. With so many rumors abounding, truths in those rumors are bound to surface. Wow.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: July 08, 2010, 08:54:22 PM »

That is NO EXCUSE to disappear Kyron even if it is true.

True, IMO, none of it could justify disappearing Kyron. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: July 08, 2010, 08:55:08 PM »

I wonder if Kaine were to get into a relationship with another woman if she were an engineer. Others here who have engineer spouses have said how methodical they are. I don't know if two methodical personalities meld well. Methodical computer engineer, evidence, computers, e-mails, just a ringin in my head. But simplest explanation... hedonistic calculus, occam.... hmmnnn.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #916 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:04 PM »

Yes, the police didn't say this. I guess that I would rather here it from the police. Don't doubt that she might not have passed.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »

uggg this case, honestly it is like a soap opera happening. Terri is said to be hiring people to murder her husband, the husband is rumored to be having an affair with a woman who is pregnant with his child, the bio mom has allowed him to live somewhere other then her home and has entrusted the woman who she is now accusing of kidnapping her child to care for him. This is unreal! It is like watching a car wreck in slow motion. Meanwhile, while we have news conferences and message boards going nuts over this stuff, there is a little boy named Kyron who is missing.

LE needs to arrest her and charge her and begin the legal process.  If after one month of intensive investigation they still do not have enough to arrest the woman then they have made a lot of mistakes in my opinion. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 08, 2010, 08:58:15 PM »

Have to logoff for the night. Can't even believe I won't see this presser with Desiree. Please post it so those of us that can't see it now will see it in the morning. I'm really really reeeeeeally hoping this lil baby Kyron shows up soon. & GOD help the idiot that took him and or harmed him bc I don;t know a single sould that doesn;t wanna annihilate (sp) them!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 08, 2010, 09:00:53 PM »

Does SM have a "Gerber Life Insurance" on the baby?  I can not understand why her daughter was removed
with no proof of endangerment. There was no Hearing on the Baby's removable, no child protective services.

IMO, attempting to hire someone to murder your husband is reason enough to keep Kiara away from her as well. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.