May 14, 2024, 07:38:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 291532 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: May 05, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »

I have a question about Joran's passport...since I am so old and dumb I will need an answer rather quickly before I forget why I asked...but according to that passport it does indicate that Joran was in Thailand, right?  So does that make that photo of him in Thailand more plausible or not?

yes very plausible.

the visa dates match with the date the photo in Bangkok was taken (early april).
and also what this naieve guy Marten Brakx said.

he entered Thailand 4th of March. he was allowed to stay until April 2nd.
but he overstayed his visum and left Thailand April 19th.
so he probably had to pay a fine for that.

as to where he is now:

on the 25th of April he re-entered Thailand.
at the time the photocopy was taken he was still in Thailand due to the fact that the departure card was still in the passport.
he is allowed to stay until 24th of May.

i have to add to this:
he was allowed to stay until April 2nd.
then he got a week extension until April 9th.
but he overstayed and left April 19th.

all information from this page:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/foto/44b3ea3a_joranpaspoort2.jpg

Thanks very much. I am not as dumb as I thought.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

What's shakin' here???? This is the first I've heard of it!   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: May 05, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »

Hi caesu Smile I am just curious but do you like carnaval and the carribean music? I guess its more for the younger generation?

I see Chris Hodge is now a correspodent for 24ora as he did the filming and pictures for celebracion di Koninginnedag. http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4632/1/ Nothing bizarre about that,but this is Pietjezz who claimed early in the case Lorenzo was involved. Then recently admitted that he took part in the Aruba Bay Videos and has copies but will only hand them over to the FBI or KLPD. What a small world we live in.

HMMMM.  did you say participated in the Aru Bay videos?   More dots to connect...with those videos and that reporter's suicide...hmmmm...and the cameraman....and Lorenzo....and Mr. Pink....just when I think I have it all figured out you young 'uns go throw a monkey wrench in there somewhere.  Yes!
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: May 05, 2008, 11:47:17 PM »

O/T

(whispering so Klass can't hear me)

I think I don't live too very far from Klass (from what I can remember from talks three years ago...lol)....if "we" monkey's needed a courier for anything...I'd be happy to help!

(backing outta the room quietly...) 

ocgirl

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: May 05, 2008, 11:47:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

This does not surprise me at all since the cat was let out of the bag.  I have been expecting this for a while now. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 05, 2008, 11:48:42 PM »

It appears that the pond in question is being seriously looked at! Also Caps says the CSI may already be on th island

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 05, 2008, 11:50:27 PM »

*******, I left you a message on page one....did you read it??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 05, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

It appears that the pond in question is being seriously looked at! Also Caps says the CSI may already be on th island
Are we talking about the pond where The Persistence looked right before they left the island?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 05, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »

and is CapsLockWizard actually in Aruba?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 05, 2008, 11:53:23 PM »

O/T

(whispering so Klass can't hear me)

I think I don't live too very far from Klass (from what I can remember from talks three years ago...lol)....if "we" monkey's needed a courier for anything...I'd be happy to help!

(backing outta the room quietly...) 

ocgirl
Hello OC!

I would love to send Klaas something like what she sent to Peaches! Unfortunately I don't have her real Info. Lou,Red,Dugga or San could prolly arrange it..If anyone deserves something nice it is her. Although she does have plenty of nice posts to read when she comes back! 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 05, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

Are we talking about the pond where The Persistence looked right before they left the island?

Yes!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #491 on: May 05, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »

Yes!

Whoopie!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 06, 2008, 12:00:40 AM »

*******, I left you a message on page one....did you read it??
Hello Always 1!

Sorry I didn't see a message to me..Hopefully CBB will see this Post and make you a nice Monkey Avatar  If you are having problems,try uploading it to imageshack.us and try it that way. If still having problems I am sure Klaas would love to help you when she feels better. Admins are the only ones who can make changes like someones AVI.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: May 06, 2008, 12:00:53 AM »

Anyone know the extradition laws of Thailand?....hmmmmmmm

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #494 on: May 06, 2008, 12:08:23 AM »

He's got to go home sometime!  I don't think they would allow him to stay there indefinately, it's not like he has a JOB or anything!  Curious as to why he's spending so much time there anyway..... 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: May 06, 2008, 12:09:53 AM »

He's got to go home sometime!  I don't think they would allow him to stay there indefinately, it's not like he has a JOB or anything!  Curious as to why he's spending so much time there anyway..... 

Pimps go to Pimpland?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #496 on: May 06, 2008, 12:15:55 AM »

Pimps go to Pimpland?
You're probably right! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #497 on: May 06, 2008, 12:16:04 AM »

Pimps go to Pimpland?
Yep! And So do Pedophiles and Rapists! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #498 on: May 06, 2008, 12:26:27 AM »

There are some interesting new posts in the S/S Thread...check it out! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 06, 2008, 01:02:13 AM »

Posted by Caps   

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 01:11:32 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.