May 03, 2024, 02:42:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 527736 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 09, 2010, 10:53:26 PM »

Here we go:

Smiths took poly Friday no word on results

Tammi - what they think is we know something cognatively.  We offered to go in  to do body talk to pull out memories from our memory bank from all the conversations and calls....

G - Do they believe EJ gave Gabriel away randomly on the side of the road?

Jack - this woman has some problems, but maybe in her abstract mind she felt like that was what she was supposed to do

G - Tammi do you want this child.

Tammi- No.  My family is getting messed up because of this.  At this point I can not take another child.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: January 09, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »

He just said Smiths after commercial.....lets see what changes in the story tonight.

I just convinced my son to take a WII break, Geraldo just cut off Tammi about her "body talk" to gt suppressed memorys from them??? What the hell they cant remember what happened a month ago?
She's a nut case.

I saw that too, cartfly! 

WTH????? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: January 09, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »

Wow a flip Jack had from last night saying Ej was a good mom casue she gave Gabriel all his shots to this woman has issues tonight
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 09, 2010, 10:56:59 PM »

I am thinking their new BFF Yanni from Fox San Antonio begged Geraldo to put them on and he did it but was not happy.  He is more interested in his beard and his beard is getting more time on the show
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: January 09, 2010, 10:58:46 PM »

I am thinking their new BFF Yanni from Fox San Antonio begged Geraldo to put them on and he did it but was not happy.  He is more interested in his beard and his beard is getting more time on the show

Which didn't get cut off............... Geraldo got cut off instead!   Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: January 09, 2010, 11:03:28 PM »

Darla - do you think Tammi would know the difference between Yorkies and Chihuahuas?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #906 on: January 09, 2010, 11:06:10 PM »

Here we go:

Tammi - what they think is we know something cognatively.  We offered to go in  to do body talk to pull out memories from our memory bank from all the conversations and calls....

Jack - this woman has some problems, but maybe in her abstract mind she felt like that was what she was supposed to do

Tammi- No.  My family is getting messed up because of this.  At this point I can not take another child.

What in the crap is body talk? I am just getting a gut feeling that lil Gabriel is not safe. I think if someone has him they would have left him somewhere by now.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 09, 2010, 11:09:08 PM »

Here we go:

What in the crap is body talk? I am just getting a gut feeling that lil Gabriel is not safe. I think if someone has him they would have left him somewhere by now.

I agree.   I checked out the Victoria TX local news paper today and there was NOT ONE story about Gabriel.  The top story was Girl Scout Cookies.     I searched their site and there was nothing that came up on Gabriel ever. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 09, 2010, 11:12:26 PM »

Northern I haven't had a chance to call that Tornado bus line yet, but will do it sometime tomorrow. Do you remember what page that number was on? I have had limited time today.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 09, 2010, 11:21:11 PM »

Northern I haven't had a chance to call that Tornado bus line yet, but will do it sometime tomorrow. Do you remember what page that number was on? I have had limited time today.

I sent you all the numbers for when you have time. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 09, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »

Thanks Northern, I will get on it tomorrow. You Monkeys have a goodnight, I am going to bed, today has not been a good day for me. God Bless!

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: January 09, 2010, 11:51:43 PM »

Good night and god bless Darla
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 10, 2010, 12:34:49 AM »

I have no idea BUT,
Have police checked the landfills in San Antonio ?

I hate the what ifs BUT,

She could have possibly murdered her child ? put the body in a dumpster at any motel she was staying at ?

Then she had planned on ditching the car, In her little mind she thought that police would consider her victim of a  carjacking and missing..
 She on the other hand would have been starting a new life in Florida ?

Anyways ..That was just a thought.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 10, 2010, 12:52:47 AM »

I have no idea BUT,
Have police checked the landfills in San Antonio ?

I hate the what ifs BUT,

She could have possibly murdered her child ? put the body in a dumpster at any motel she was staying at ?

Then she had planned on ditching the car, In her little mind she thought that police would consider her victim of a  carjacking and missing..
 She on the other hand would have been starting a new life in Florida ?

Anyways ..That was just a thought.

Nothing has been mentioned about them checking landfills.  It is possible she murdered Gabriel.  She sent Logan a text on Dec 27 saying she had killed Gabriel, put him in a diaper bag and put him in a dumpster.  That she would not tell him where to find Gabriel until she left the country.   Later she said that she only wanted to hurt Logan by saying that.

She borrowed grampa's car for her trip.  Grampa said that she told him she was going to change her social insurance number and name as well as Gabriel's and run forever. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 10, 2010, 01:01:04 AM »

Grandfather of missing baby says life was hard on mom

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather says she grew up with a drug-addicted father and an alcoholic mother and then bounced around five different foster homes.

She has always been impulsive, secretive and prone to fits of rage. A relative says that as a child, she would break windows in her home and chased her father with a plunger.

Yet she carried a 4.0 GPA through high school, and she was determined to not let her son suffer the same kind of childhood she had.

That is why her grandfather Bob Johnson says he can't believe she would harm her baby, Gabriel, even to get back at the boy's father.

Elizabeth is now sitting in a Miami, Fla., jail, awaiting extradition to Arizona, and a nationwide search is on for her 8-month-old baby after she sent text messages to the boy's father, Logan McQueary, saying she'd killed their baby. She later recanted, saying she'd given Gabriel to a couple she met in a park in Texas.

The drama played out on national television all last week, with McQueary, appearing on national cable news stations and network morning shows pleading for Gabriel to be returned.

"She's got a spiteful streak," said Bob, who is the person Elizabeth has turned to the most since her parents died.

"She has a pattern of physical destruction," he said. "I don't know why she hates Logan so much. He tried as hard as he could to make her happy, but she's a tough horse to ride."

Court records and interviews show that Elizabeth's fights with McQueary were so violent that she cut up his clothes and broke windows in the apartment they shared. Elizabeth was charged with domestic-violence-related criminal damage and went into a diversion program, court records show.

McQueary got an order of protection against her in September, but it took only days for the couple to make up. He didn't appear in court, and the order was quashed.

In early December, three days before Elizabeth took her baby and left Arizona in her 1995 Oldsmobile, she told her grandfather, "I'm taking care of business."

She rented out a room in her home at a Tempe trailer park to a man found through Craigslist.

She told Bob she had a job interview and needed a ride. The next time he heard from her was nearly two weeks later, when she called collect from jail.

Elizabeth has refused to talk to police or the FBI, who are trying to piece together her cross-country odyssey. Before she was arrested in Florida, she texted McQueary from Texas and said she killed the boy and left him in a dumpster. She later told to a local television station that she gave him away to a couple she met in a San Antonio park.

According to McQueary, the couple broke up on Dec. 8. Around the same time, Elizabeth told her grandfather about the plan to give Gabriel to Jack and Tammi Smith, a Scottsdale couple.

She had met Tammi at Boston's Logan International Airport. The Smiths spent the following seven months trying to adopt Gabriel. They even had custody of him for 10 to 12 days.

Police now suspect the Smiths may know the child's whereabouts and have named them persons of interest in the case.

Bob said his granddaughter told him the baby's best future lay with the Smiths.

"I want him to have a better life than I did," she told him, "and the way things are going with me and Logan, he doesn't (have) a chance."

McQueary refused to sign over his parental rights. Elizabeth told her grandfather she planned to circumvent McQueary by avoiding him for 30 days and then claiming abandonment. It didn't take long for him to catch on. He petitioned for full custody on Dec. 11.

A week later, McQueary went to Elizabeth's trailer to pick up the boy, but she was gone.

Since then, Bob has heard from his granddaughter twice. First, she called to ask for Tammi Smith's home phone number to call her collect from jail. In the second conversation, which was recorded by a local television station, Elizabeth said she had not killed her baby but had given him to a couple in a San Antonio park.

Bob said he is not sure he believes that story, but he does think the boy is alive.

He has photos of Gabriel with his parents at Thanksgiving. One shows them feeding him. Another shows Elizabeth lying on the couch with her legs draped across McQueary, both smiling. The whole day, relatives commented on how much McQueary doted over the boy. The couple seemed happy.

When asked if Elizabeth was capable of following through on the threats she made to McQueary, Bob paused.

"I think anybody is capable, including Elizabeth, in a fit of rage," he said.

"I just hope they find the baby healthy and well, and these criminal charges get worked out," he said. "I'd like to see that baby put in a good home."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: January 10, 2010, 01:38:24 AM »

She rented out a room in her home at a Tempe trailer park to a man found through Craigslist.

Tammi said she rented the room out for 400.00 on NG

On court documents her address is 4605 S Priest Dr Lot 153. Tempe (which is across from a mall)

I don't know when the first ad was placed as it only shows up in a search, the actual ad has expired.  She was busy , busy busy.  Giving away the baby stuff is not a good sign.  I believe that Tammi found her from craigslist now and the airport story is full of cr@p.  (oh and Tammi, they are not Yorkies!)

free rent 4 live in nanny
... nanny so i can go back to work. i can only offer free rent and food for now untill i find work than can give wages. please call XXX-XXX-XXXX no emails ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/roo/1501185877.html

live in nanny wanted free rent
8 Dec 2009 ... provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call XXX-XXX-XXXX. no emails please.

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/wan/1501107108.html

$400 room for rent (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-10, 8:09AM MST

hi i have a room for rent it has its own private bathroom. the community is directly across the street from az mills mall. rent is 400 a month no security deposit required. rent includes free utilities, cable, phone and i have internet here. call XXX-XXX-XXXX if interested.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/roo/1503595618.html

pomeranians (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-11, 10:50AM MST
Hi I have my 3 pomeranians i need to rehome. they are between 2 and 3 years old. 2 females both black and white, and a tan male all not fixed. rehoming applies. no emails please and sorry i am not able to post pics, so you will have to stop by to see them. call me at XXX-XXX-XXXXX leave a message if i'm not their i will be a bit busy today.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pet/1505423124.html

$400 Room for Rent (Tempe)
Date: 2009-12-11, 10:51AM MST

Hi I have one bedroom for rent, available immediately. good sized room, own bathroom good location. In a community across the street form az mills mall. I own the home. REnt is 400 includes everthing, i have cable and a house phone and interenet connection. Room comes with a bed. call XXX-XXX-XXXX leave a message if i dont pick up i'll be out for the day.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/roo/1505414750.html

free baby stuff (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-12, 7:02PM MST

hi i have a lot of free baby stuff to give away. call in the morning tomorrow-XXX-XXX-XXXX

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/zip/1507588240.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 10, 2010, 01:40:24 AM »

Published at 08-12-2009Viewed: 3 times

live in nanny wanted free rent (tempe)

hi i am in need of a full time live in nanny so i can go back to work. i dont have any family to help me out with my 7 month baby. i can only provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call XXX-XXX-XXXX. no emails please.

http://soldphoenix.com/job/140436/live-in-nanny-wanted-free-rent-tempe-at/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 10, 2010, 01:45:07 AM »

(Monday, Dec 14)

free baby stuff (tempe): hi i have a lot of free baby stuff to give away. call in the morning tomorrow XXX-XXX-XXXX

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:m5poc5PDungJ:twillage.com/search%3Fq%3D%26d%3DThursday,%2520Nov%252026%26city%3Dtempe%26state%3Daz%26country%3Dus+480-456-3608&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #918 on: January 10, 2010, 01:59:39 AM »

Hey guys, check this out and see if this looks like Gabriel to you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

SusieQ, I know lol, I have gone through everyone of them about 10 times

Hi Monkeys,

I was asked by "G" to reinterate and correct that the child in her facebook picture is not Hannah or Gabriel (Jack and Tammi's adopted granddaughter) "G" does not have any children and the child in this photo is of no relation to Tammi or Jack. "G" just wanted to clarify that because they have been thrust into the spotlight.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 10, 2010, 02:03:34 AM »

Hey guys, check this out and see if this looks like Gabriel to you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

SusieQ, I know lol, I have gone through everyone of them about 10 times

Hi Monkeys,

I was asked by "G" to reinterate and correct that the child in her facebook picture is not Hannah or Gabriel (Jack and Tammi's adopted granddaughter) "G" does not have any children and the child in this photo is of no relation to Tammi or Jack. "G" just wanted to clarify that because they have been thrust into the spotlight.

Thank you so much Cartfly.  Wishing all 3 of them strength to get through this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.