May 13, 2024, 10:28:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 292832 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: October 08, 2011, 12:49:15 PM »

Thanks Muffy - REMINDER - WE NEED LINKS BACK TO TWITTER, FACEBOOK, WEBSITES, ETC

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@pprev719 we will get answers. Z will get justice. she will be held accountable.
1 hour ago
Matt Morgan
@
@slayton68 yes. my dad gave the press a statement after the depo.
1 hour ago
Matt Morgan
@
@MariahDuchin Charles Greene and one of his associates.
2 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@KarenSL very soon
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@MariahDuchin I can't say for sure. She just appeared different than at trial.
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@sony0613 it means we have to have another depo wherein the judge will compel her answers. she looked different and worse a disguise.
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@KarenSL @mardy09 Jose and Cheney were not there.
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@wendyveal @cfnews13casey yes
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@Queen_LaQueefa @cfnews13casey that is the question...
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@suzikel6 @justjonalee bc she has an ongoing appeal. we will get answers in her next depo.
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@MARDY09 @cfnews13casey dolce and gabbana
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@MARDY09 her face looked different. she wore a wig and DG sunglasses. she took the 5th to the majority of questions. smiled a few times.
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@Queen_LaQueefa the majority of our questions but not all
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@CFNews13Casey and DG sunglasses. White V Neck T-Shirt.
3 hours ago
Matt Morgan
@
@JustJonalee she appeared in an apparent disguise and plead the 5th to the majority of our questions.
3 hours ago
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 08, 2011, 02:19:13 PM »

I wonder if she was in disguise to mock the deposition or because she is in the midst of permanently altering her appearance and hiding her new look.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #762 on: October 08, 2011, 02:36:25 PM »

I'll bet she drank herself into a stupper last night preparing for today and is all puffing and hung over.  The wig is hiding her attemps at giving herself a new 'do'.  I'm glad she was agitated.  How does she think ZG felt being all over the news for months?  No sympathy from me slore.

And on a side note:  I just had to add slore to my phone auto correct.  Hahahaha

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: October 08, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »

KC is angry? How does she think the rest of the civilized world feels?

Face looks different? I hope somebody fixed that schnozola.

Wonder if her "new" look includes a former bleach job.

Maybe she now has evil green eyes behind those big glasses.

She must cringe each time she looks in a mirror, knowing that mug is hated by practically everyone.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

It does not matter what she does; if the cake is bad, what good is the frosting?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 08, 2011, 02:49:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29415252/detail.html
Lawyer: Casey Anthony Dons Disguise During Deposition
Anthony Appears Via Video Feed In Civil Case Deposition
POSTED: 7:08 am EDT October 7, 2011
UPDATED: 11:49 am EDT October 8, 2011

Gonzalez' attorney, John Morgan, said Anthony was in disguise during the deposition.

"She had a Phillies ball cap on. She had gigantic sunglasses. She had a long -- I think it was a wig," Morgan said.

Morgan said Anthony appeared to be annoyed during the 45-minute deposition.

"[She had] deep breathing -- nostrils flaring. I believe after all these years in my life I can read body language: she did not want to be there. [She was] clearly annoyed, but composed and courteous," he said.

Morgan said he asked Anthony questions about Gonzalez and about the disappearance of Caylee. He said every question that was relevant to the Gonzalez case got the same response.

"Basically, they weren't going to answer any questions, and so we got enough we feel to go ahead and take our motion now to the judge to compel her to answer these questions," he said.

Morgan said that though his clients' name has been cleared of any wrongdoing in Caylee's disappearance and death, Gonzalez still had to endure unnecessary distress.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29415252/detail.html#ixzz1aDXeN4te

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 08, 2011, 03:00:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29415252/detail.html
Lawyer: Casey Anthony Dons Disguise During Deposition
Anthony Appears Via Video Feed In Civil Case Deposition
POSTED: 7:08 am EDT October 7, 2011
UPDATED: 11:49 am EDT October 8, 2011

Gonzalez' attorney, John Morgan, said Anthony was in disguise during the deposition.

"She had a Phillies ball cap on. She had gigantic sunglasses. She had a long -- I think it was a wig," Morgan said.

Morgan said Anthony appeared to be annoyed during the 45-minute deposition.

"[She had] deep breathing -- nostrils flaring. I believe after all these years in my life I can read body language: she did not want to be there. [She was] clearly annoyed, but composed and courteous," he said.

Morgan said he asked Anthony questions about Gonzalez and about the disappearance of Caylee. He said every question that was relevant to the Gonzalez case got the same response.

"Basically, they weren't going to answer any questions, and so we got enough we feel to go ahead and take our motion now to the judge to compel her to answer these questions," he said.

Morgan said that though his clients' name has been cleared of any wrongdoing in Caylee's disappearance and death, Gonzalez still had to endure unnecessary distress.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29415252/detail.html#ixzz1aDXeN4te

well if the slore was found guilty for lying to the police she also should paid for lying about the baby sitter....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #766 on: October 08, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »

KC thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.  I hope she grows a big nasty wart right on the end of her lying nose.

and big blistering cold sores around her mouth and festering boils on her cheeks...  I hate her

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 08, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-her-nostrils-flare-under-a-phillies-cap.html
Casey Anthony: Her nostrils flare under a Phillies cap
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on October, 8 2011 1:17 PM

::snipping2::
News 13’s Amanda Evans reported that Morgan questioned Anthony for about 45 minutes, and her attorney invoked the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination. It sure sounds as if Anthony was more composed than her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, when they were deposed in the same case.

Via Morgan, Evans supplied more details about Anthony: “Anthony was wearing a Phillies baseball cap, large sunglasses and what appeared to be a dark, black wig.” 

That’s more bad news for Philadelphia Phillies fans after the heartbreaking, season-ending loss to the St. Louis Cardinals last night.

Evans added that Morgan will give the deposition to a judge, who will decide whether Anthony must be compelled to answer Morgan’s questions.

I have a question: Why a Phillies cap? Haven’t Phillies fans suffered enough?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: October 08, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/10/08/casey-anthony-disguise-boasts-phillies-pride/
Casey Anthony Disguise Boasts Phillies Pride?
Posted: October 8th, 2011 in Casey Anthony by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Casey Anthony’s latest disguise boasted Phillies pride. Casey Anthony wore a disguise featuring a Philadelphia Phillies baseball cap for her “Zanny the nanny” defamation lawsuit deposition this week. The Anthony disguise reportedly was over-the-top, featuring the cap, sunglasses reported as absolutely “massive” and a fake bizarre black wig like a singer. Casey Anthony did not appear live during her depo but was interviewed remotely via a video link from a secret location.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: October 08, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Casey Anthony’s latest disguise boasted Phillies pride. Casey Anthony wore a disguise featuring a Philadelphia Phillies baseball cap for her “Zanny the nanny” defamation lawsuit deposition this week. The Anthony disguise reportedly was over-the-top, featuring the cap, sunglasses reported as absolutely “massive” and a fake bizarre black wig like a singer. Casey Anthony did not appear live during her depo but was interviewed remotely via a video link from a secret location.

heh .. awful artwork.

Also doesn't look very disguised to me.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 08, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/casey-anthony-wears-wig-baseball-cap-and-sunglasses-during-deposition-civil-suit

Casey Anthony Wears Wacky Disguise For Deposition In Civil Suit

(snip) Attorney John Morgan, who represents Gonzalez, told Reuters Anthony appeared angry and upset during the 45 minute deposition. He described her as hyperventilating, with her "nostrils flaring."

It was her costume for the legal proceeding that really got Morgan's attention.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #771 on: October 08, 2011, 07:18:15 PM »

Casey's freedom is an ironic oxymoron...she will never be free 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: October 08, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

Watching a brand new episode of Harry's Law.  She (Harry) doesn't want to take the case and the guy who is asking her to take his case yells "C'mon, it happens all the time.  O.J. got off, Casey Anthony got off". 

That didn't take long.  I have a feeling this is how people are going to refer to both of them from now on.  Guess that's what you get for getting away with murder.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 09, 2011, 02:20:02 AM »

LOL...Cindy comes to her depo as the Grinch...KC comes as a.....does she think she's a celebrity?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 09, 2011, 08:53:53 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29430207/detail.html
Casey Anthony Takes The 5th
Anthony Stays Mostly Silent During Lawsuit Deposition
POSTED: Saturday, October 8, 2011
UPDATED: 12:26 am EDT October 9, 2011

Morgan said now he will take the next step to try and get Anthony to cooperate. “We got enough, we feel, to go ahead and take our motion to the judge to compel her to answer these questions. We didn't want to spend two hours going through bit, by bit, by bit - the trunk, and chloroform and all that, that would have served no purpose," Morgan said. It would have just made a spectacle of the civil justice system. We think we asked enough questions that...we think we can take to this judge and go, 'look, she either has to answer or we have to have defenses stricken.'”

Morgan told Local 6 that within the next week he will take the tapes to the judge, who can either allow Anthony to continue invoking the fifth amendment and not answering questions, force her to start talking, or throw her in jail for contempt of court.

Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara believes the judge will side with Anthony because she is in the process of appealing her convictions for lying to investigators.

“I think the judge may well say until the appeal is done on the criminal case she does have potential exposure and the fifth amendment right is appropriate,” O'Mara said.

However, O'Mara said even if Anthony never answers any questions, Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys can bring up that point in civil court and let the jury decide if that means Anthony has something to hide.

Saturday afternoon, Morgan's son, attorney Matt Morgan, wrote on his Twitter page that he wanted to release the tapes. "But the judge must rule on the issue before we release any images or video footage," Morgan said. However, Morgan promised his followers that the tapes are "coming soon!"

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: October 09, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »

her being in complete disquise is gonna come off as fishy to a jury that and plead the 5th, jury will think she has alot to hide. Shes stacking the deck against herself already. Innocent people dont hide , dont disquise.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: October 09, 2011, 04:44:31 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/09/casey-anthony-refuses-to-answer-questions/
October 9, 2011
Casey Anthony refuses to answer questions
Posted: 03:01 PM ET

Casey Anthony's 45-minute videotaped deposition may be public as early as Tuesday or Wednesday of this week through the Orange County Court Clerk's office, when it is filed by the plaintiff's attorneys. Though she refused to answer most questions, Anthony did state that she hasn't spoken to her parents since October 14, 2008.

On Saturday, Oct. 8, three of Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys faced a monitor to question Casey Anthony via video-conference. John Morgan, his son Matt, and attorney John Dill were present on behalf of Gonzalez. Gonzalez was not present. Casey was joined by her attorney Charles Greene and an associate of Greene's.

Speaking for Anthony, Greene invoked her 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination to almost every question posed. The questions included inquiries into the disappearance of Caylee, her connection to Sawgrass apartments and Zenaida Gonzalez.

Anthony did, however, answer a few questions. For example, she acknowledged that she is aware of the civil suit filed against her.

When asked when she last spoke to her parents, she responded: October 14, 2008. (That is the date she was indicted and arrested for murder.)

There was a white screen behind Anthony. She wore a Phillies cap, oversized Dolce & Gabbana glasses, and a white V-necked top. She rarely looked at the camera. According to Matt Morgan, Anthony's complexion was brighter; she looked "rejuvenated." Morgan said: "We were taken aback" by what appeared to be "an elaborate disguise." He thought her hair looked like a wig–an effort to make it resemble her long hair during the trial. He speculated that she may have a new haircut and color under the wig. (But that's only speculation.) Morgan also said that Anthony seemed "inconvenienced" and "not happy to be there."

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 09, 2011, 04:54:27 PM »

~ Looking forward to seeing the Morgan tapes!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: October 09, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »

Since I am in Orlando, I asked hubs to drive over to Caylee's site again. Rainy day here but there were people at the site. I took some pictures from my cell phone. Now I have to figure out how to get the photos here. Her site is haunting. There are tons and tons of stuffed animals, notes,signs etc there. I spoke to 2 gentlemen and a woman who told me that they along with 2 other people are there every weekend to maintain the site for Caylee. They make sure that the items are neatly piled up and no garbage collects there. Very dedicated individuals to be there every weekend. There is a fb site which shows all 5 of the 'volunteers' picture.  I will try to locate it..they were telling me of the memorial that is going to be built there.  I took a picture of the picture of the memorial. The trees that are immediately closest to Caylee's 'spot' where 'most, of her body was found have some of the bark cleared away and people paying their respect to Caylee have signed messages and expressions of love to Caylee. The large cross that you will see in my photos was beautifully
erected from one of the volunteers of the site and sits at the exact spot where she was found.
There was a stream of people and cars at the site while we were there..license plates on vehicles were from Georgia,Mississippi and Louisiana that I noticed. Her body was placed o close to the road. Much closer than one would have thought. I picture that Casey stood at the edge of the road and flung Caylee's bagged body from where she stood to where she was found. Lots of water there right now,lots.
We also went past the Anthony home..not a soul around..home did not appear as lived in this visit as it did the last time that we went passed..no cars sitting out...
Every one at the site today expressed their anger and resentment that Casey is free after murdering this baby that we all were saying a prayer for as we stood there. I did thank the volunteers for taking such good care of the site and for caring. They were also there on Caylee's birthday when George and Cindy came there. They felt compassion for them as grandparents..we didn't go into everything as there were others arriving who were asking questions..

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 09, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »

Wow.  Thanks, cookie, for such a detailed description of your visit.  I would like to go there someday.  But you described it so well, I feel as if I've already been there.  Thank you.  I look forward to your photos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.