May 14, 2024, 02:14:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 97214 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 26, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
http://www.magictransport.com/services.asp

Magic Transport to Puerto Rico.

MAGIC TRANSPORT & WAREHOUSING, a leading maritime cargo transporter, has its roots in Puerto Rico.  In 1984, experienced freight consolidator began the company as a Non-Vessel Operator Common Carrier (NVOCC), operating between the US and Puerto Rico.

Today, it is one of the leading consolidators servicing Puerto Rico, with terminals in New Jersey, Miami, Jacksonville, Chicago and California.  It is the only freight Consolidator operating in Puerto Rico that owns its facilities.  Over 100,000 sq. ft. state of the art warehouse with special equipment, capable of handling any kind of freight.

MAGIC TRANSPORT & WAREHOUSING'S phenomenal growth has not changed its dedication to high quality and reponsiveness to the customer's needs.  Each terminal is staffed by bilingual employees, not agents or representatives, to ensure the best personalized service.  State-of-the-art communications allows instant tracking information and prompt response to all inquiries.  This unique attention to detail means that customers can focus on their business needs and leave their shipping needs to MAGIC TRANSPORT & WAREHOUSING.

MAGIC TRANSPORT & WAREHOUSING enjoys an accelerating growth curve as it considers new destinations in order to expand into all regional markets.  Although MAGIC TRANSPORT & WAREHOUSING's success may seem like "MAGIC" to some, ti is the result of hard work and dedication to a high standard of excellence.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 26, 2007, 04:29:59 PM »

It's possible, but I don't know.........this shouldn't be bad, it's just a pic. But notice the name.......and you know who the owner is........

http://megayachts.ru/images/content_images/102805_113051150643623c92b23a6.jpg

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 26, 2007, 04:30:58 PM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-backroom/1454903/posts

Shango posts

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
It's possible, but I don't know.........this shouldn't be bad, it's just a pic. But notice the name.......and you know who the owner is........

The Russian guy's ship? If so, this info needs to go to Dave.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2007, 04:34:19 PM »

All that information went to the family approx 12 months ago  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2007, 04:37:02 PM »

He has it

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 26, 2007, 04:43:02 PM »

One of his ships.......I think he owns 4

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2007, 04:52:16 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Nice picture Carpe.I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my rant about anita,but I really don't care.I also don't like Russkies,either.I feel that the 2 statements by dk are very importent,"we all sex with her,it was easy....,and if I knew where she was I would have told"I think this answers some questions,and leaves others open.I can not wait for The Trial of these demons and their friends.Ruining human lives is not a sport.CAT

Hey Cat  You certainly don't offend me with your comments as I have been ranting about Anita since day one.  Nasty piece of work.  I blame her for those comments about slaves and Hitler's sister.  Sounds more like something she would conjure up with her background.

Surely you would be partial to a cute little Russian Blue?

Good morning monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2007, 04:59:15 PM »

The possibility of Natalee being handed off would at least give hope that she may still be alive.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »

O/T

Regarding the amber alert and child molestation.

I have to have child abuse prevention training every year through work. The area where I work has a large number of factories that work three shifts per day. We are told in the training that many abusers will romance single women who work evening shifts, then when the abuser gains mom's trust, he will offer to babysit for her. This is when the abuse happens. Only rarely will the mom believe the man is abusing her child. She prefers to think that he really loves her and is just helping her out with childcare.

It's a sad world in which we live.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2007, 05:12:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Regarding the amber alert and child molestation.

I have to have child abuse prevention training every year through work. The area where I work has a large number of factories that work three shifts per day. We are told in the training that many abusers will romance single women who work evening shifts, then when the abuser gains mom's trust, he will offer to babysit for her. This is when the abuse happens. Only rarely will the mom believe the man is abusing her child. She prefers to think that he really loves her and is just helping her out with childcare.

It's a sad world in which we live.  Sad

yep, crystal clear - i know a couple women that are like that......

i stomp up and down and they dont listen......sometimes

i went to the court house and they have a public computer that anyone can use as long as you dont mind waiting Cool  and you can check on backgrounds- previous arrests ETC etc etc etc

...........i had to type one out to show one women (relative)
that she was dating a JERK OFF.... and she told me "he has changed"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

shaking head in disgust at the stupidity

we need a shaking head icon  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 26, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »

Oh geesh, Robots, I'm shaking my head, too. Far too many women follow that line of misreasoning. Or believe that it will be different with them.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 26, 2007, 05:21:04 PM »

Oh geesh, Robots, I'm shaking my head, too. Far too many women follow that line of misreasoning. Or believe that it will be different with them.

yea, that

"oh, he/she has changed"  

gets a GIANT

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

- A Horse's Tale
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 26, 2007, 05:42:05 PM »

Russian Blues are different.Last one I saw ,I gave her some fresh Froi Gras.Then she ran off with a siamese,oh well.How far I Tasmania from the roaring 40äs,just asking.One day,I hope to reach the land down under.This summer I will go a wdding in Asia,a new continent for me.I have had a lot to say about anita,since this started.Boys will be boys)her comment=I have the computer set on the wrong language.Pvds is bad,but she is worse.I remember a famous writer from Maine,Stephen King who talked about a mother who and didnät care.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 26, 2007, 05:52:11 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

i went to the court house and they have a public computer that anyone can use as long as you dont mind waiting Cool  and you can check on backgrounds- previous arrests ETC etc etc etc

Robots - this is the icon we really need.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 26, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Russian Blues are different.Last one I saw ,I gave her some fresh Froi Gras.Then she ran off with a siamese,oh well.How far I Tasmania from the roaring 40äs,just asking.One day,I hope to reach the land down under.This summer I will go a wdding in Asia,a new continent for me.I have had a lot to say about anita,since this started.Boys will be boys)her comment=I have the computer set on the wrong language.Pvds is bad,but she is worse.I remember a famous writer from Maine,Stephen King who talked about a mother who and didnät care.Cat

Yes Cat we are right in the middle of the Roaring Forties.  Out West Coast is very rugged, covered in forest and windswept.  Red band is the Roaring Forties and Purple band is the Furious Fifties. White uneven bottom of may is Antarctica.  Red line on map is the old Clipper Route and they scoot right along under South Africa to Australia.  A ship's cat in those days would have had an exciting life.  What part of Asia.?  It is a totally different way of life there, with lots of interesting sights and smells for a cat.

[/b]

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 26, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"

Robots - this is the icon we really need.

YES thats the ONE  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 26, 2007, 06:55:51 PM »

This was posted at BFN and RU.  It's an article in ArubaExtra and I don't know exactly when it was published.  It's probably BS and just more propaganda from Aruba.  If SANDY happens to see this it would be nice to have a summary:

http://www.extra.an/aruba.htm

{{edit - untrue}}.[/b]
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 26, 2007, 07:09:24 PM »

O/T

Speaking of abused kids,  we have a very, very cool event here tomorrow.  It is a benefit for Kids in Distress (KID) which was formed by a group of volunteers and the local Junior League. Abused chidren, termed "black and blue babies" were being removed from their homes but had no where to go.  KID was created to provide early intervention and treatment for these young victims of child abuse.

Tomorrow's event is called Duck Fest Derby, where  20,000 adopted rubber ducks (costs $5 per duck to adopt) are launched into the river about 1/2 mile from where I live.   They will race down the river with great prizes for the ducks the cross the finish line first (finish line is a few blocks later).  Great prizes such as Super Bowl tickets, fish/snorkel charter tour, getaways, etc.  

The adoptive parent of the last duck of the 20,000 to finish gets six private training sessions with a personal trainer to get in shape for next years race... Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 26, 2007, 07:28:19 PM »

Sleuth - very cool  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.