May 21, 2024, 10:38:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 539470 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2008, 12:05:10 AM »

A dirty little secret of mine....

I decide who to vote for by researching the candidates down to their undies on issues.  Then I select the one that is least likely to to do the most damage in terms of trying to rewrite the history books.  It is going to happen no matter what but historical facts for big events seem to change everytime I have contact with school books.  I raised four and now two grandsons.  If I take out my old books and compare them to each of the kids and now my oldest grandson's primary books it makes me wonder if we all watched a different movie?

Why can't people just be honest, learn from the past, and leave it alone????  This even crosses over into my job as a research analyst.  They start with the answer and order me to write the report and dig the data to support it.  That is not fact finding in my opinion.  My job is killing me!!!!

If you can't tell I am once again working while visiting the cage.  And my attitude is declining.

You don't need a job if you are dead.  Find you something you like to do, or even work for an agency that sends you to different jobs where you are better appreciated.  Get away from that mess.        j/b

LOL!  You got that right.  Only one problem.  That type of agency doesn't pay my type of salary.  As an industry expert (so they call me.  Shows you what they know)  I get lots of face time with media etc. outside my regular corp. walls.  Pay is great but everyone has an agenda and wants to prove their version of reality is the correct one.  It really doesn't get under my skin any more and it usuall makes me sit back and laugh.  I've just been burning the candle at both ends being the best grandma possible while refusing to cut the apron ribbons on my four grown babies.  Some how I have made myself the hub of all their lives to the point it has carried over into their twenties.  In a nutshell, something has to give 'cause there ain't no time for granny to color her hair these days.  (giggle, giggle)

Okay, back on topic.

Good evening Red.  Hope your day was smooth.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2008, 12:12:49 AM »

I must slop into lurk mode if I am going to be ready for this webcast interview in the morning.

Thanks for the company.  No one was home for once two nights in a row and I was feeling a little lonely and not wanting to do my homework if you know what I mean.

Good night good Monkeys.  This is a great place to be a part of.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2008, 12:14:41 AM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

If Guido sees that tape he will sue, as it will interfere with their conjugal visitation.
 jack the nasty
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2008, 12:18:12 AM »

Nite Anidac
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »

Hi Tamikosmom,  Maybe Joran is panicked as he knows there is a great possibility now they might find the cage with something of Natalee's inside!  If he threw anything in the cage of his, or say one of Paulus' tools, it would be the end.

I know they made this discovery in late December, but maybe he just learned about it right before we did and it blew him away.  His brain has to somewhat burned from all his partying, so he is a good candidate to go loco.  When I saw the size of the M ciggie he was smoking I couldn't believe how humungus it was.  Double at least what you would see in the States.  xox
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2008, 12:21:44 AM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

What was I hearing about a blue barrell and another good donation today that was helping me get over the flu?      j/b

Blood is thicker than water....blackmail...seals the deal...

Sorry, but I am not on the same page or something.  I mean, I heard about some remains of NH in a blue barrell and more to be recovered.  Also some one donated some money, right much it sounds like to the search.       Jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2008, 12:30:04 AM »

I decide who to vote for by researching the candidates down to their undies on issues.  Then I select the one that is least likely to to do the most damage in terms of trying to rewrite the history books.  It is going to happen no matter what but historical facts for big events seem to change everytime I have contact with school books.  I raised four and now two grandsons.  If I take out my old books and compare them to each of the kids and now my oldest grandson's primary books it makes me wonder if we all watched a different movie?

Why can't people just be honest, learn from the past, and leave it alone????  This even crosses over into my job as a research analyst.  They start with the answer and order me to write the report and dig the data to support it.  That is not fact finding in my opinion.  My job is killing me!!!!

If you can't tell I am once again working while visiting the cage.  And my attitude is declining.

You don't need a job if you are dead.  Find you something you like to do, or even work for an agency that sends you to different jobs where you are better appreciated.  Get away from that mess.        j/b

LOL!  You got that right.  Only one problem.  That type of agency doesn't pay my type of salary.  As an industry expert (so they call me.  Shows you what they know)  I get lots of face time with media etc. outside my regular corp. walls.  Pay is great but everyone has an agenda and wants to prove their version of reality is the correct one.  It really doesn't get under my skin any more and it usuall makes me sit back and laugh.  I've just been burning the candle at both ends being the best grandma possible while refusing to cut the apron ribbons on my four grown babies.  Some how I have made myself the hub of all their lives to the point it has carried over into their twenties.  In a nutshell, something has to give 'cause there ain't no time for granny to color her hair these days.  (giggle, giggle)

Okay, back on topic.

Good evening Red.  Hope your day was smooth.

How about an independent consultant.  Also there are agencies who deal with professionals.  You might want to start your own consulting firm.  Anything, just be HAPPY.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2008, 12:32:03 AM »

Maybe they asked Lorenzo 

What was I hearing about a blue barrell and another good donation today that was helping me get over the flu?      j/b

Blood is thicker than water....blackmail...seals the deal...

Sorry, but I am not on the same page or something.  I mean, I heard about some remains of NH in a blue barrell and more to be recovered.  Also some one donated some money, right much it sounds like to the search.       Jack b

That was posted this morning from the boycottaruba site. 
Part of body found in the blue barrell and some treasure salvager was funding
the search.....but we do not  know if there is any truth in any of it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2008, 12:40:30 AM »

I have been reading on Google Finance that Superior Offshore is having serious finincial
difficulties and a shake up in personnel at the highest levels.
That fancy ship that has been ordered for over a year has been sold even
before it's delivery.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2008, 12:41:18 AM »

Destiny:

Here's a guy that likes to talk. Some say he is Joran's Godfather. He was a public spokesperson for both Natalee's case and Lorenzo's MJ bust. Worked on Natalee's case as seen in the documents handling the tip line(Jogger)and other duties. Nickname is Papito and towing company that towed the VDS Jeep as Papito towing.

Edwin Comenencia (Papito)
ext: 975/976
(297)527-2974

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2008, 12:42:40 AM »

Yes it does..
ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot has spend the past week internally in a psychiatric Institute in the Netherlands. This was confirmed recently by his close family

I think it's a typing error.  It should have read:

This was confirmed recently by his closet family.

JR may have flipped also thinking about her young hero spending time in the slammer and may be talking to people in his closet.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2008, 12:48:41 AM »

Just reading to see what's new. 

Destiny and Texasmom, you both rock. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2008, 12:51:16 AM »

Be happy.  Joooraaan is heeeeeaaaaled.  Glooooory. (dance and smack those tamborines.)  Yeeeea yuh.  Oh Gloooory.  Jooraan is heeealed.  See the workings of the mighty shrinks.   See the tape on duh mouf.  He be healed.  (yes I am bored.)  Glooooory.        ( I wont sign this I am embarrassed.)

Good God, man, you've been Slooted. Nurse Klaas, hand me the duct tape.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2008, 12:58:34 AM »

Just reading to see what's new. 

Destiny and Texasmom, you both rock. 

Thanks LilPuma!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2008, 01:04:29 AM »

Solo Di Pueblo Februaty 28th 2008

(Looks like a editorial saying he thinks Natalee died of a OD)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 01:06:29 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2008, 01:21:02 AM »

Carlos and Charlies is now Senor Frogs..Same ownership and all they did was take the Monkey down and Replace it with a Frog. Also added a few tables

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 01:23:56 AM by Observer » Logged

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2008, 01:28:17 AM »

Janet - thanks for that link, how the heck did you find that 

Is this the work of nurse Ratched.HaHaHa."One flew over the Cuckoo's nest".I hope that's the type of nursing staff Joran has.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2008, 01:28:51 AM »

We heard that Joraaan was upset at the death threats he was getting after De Vries' program was aired.

Maybe the VDS got Joraan into a facility to keep him "safe". 

I wonder if the Aruban law would allow Joraaan to go on trial while he's getting mental help?

Whatever.....it is NOT what it seems....probably a ploy to aid and abet Joraaan in some legal way in anticipation of a future trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2008, 01:32:24 AM »

And it's still only been reported in Bondia and nowhere else.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2008, 01:32:47 AM »

Janet - thanks for that link, how the heck did you find that 

Is this the work of nurse Ratched.HaHaHa."One flew over the Cuckoo's nest".I hope that's the type of nursing staff Joran has.

Maybe it was to shut him up and pump him full of drugs like they did to Fransisco the guy that said he helped bury Natalee on May 30th or 31st 2005. Six months to a year of being heavily drugged every day you will be lucky even remember your name.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 01:34:38 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.