May 13, 2024, 02:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 226302 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »

Peaches, I hope you are feeling better.

Sharon, maybe this is the 'shock the world' comment.  . . . it is pretty shocking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 06:37:52 PM »

Look's like both Aruban Judges in the NH case have extensive knowledge of Money Laundering in Aruba. Ton's of Info on the web about this subject..

Judge Rick Smid – Reportedly a friend of PVDS who stayed at VDS home.  Judge who released J2K in September 2005.  Dutch judge in Curacao.  As a public prosecutor in the NL, participated in the Carribean Financial Task Force as expert on money laundering.

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit

Resident in Curaçao since 1986, from then to the present, Mr. Justice Wit has presided over or sat in the Court of Appeal, but mainly presided in the Courts of First Instan­ce over a wide range of cases, involving: civil law (contract, tort, property, succession), commercial and admiralty law, insurance, bankruptcy and (cross border) insolvency, company law and intellectual property, criminal law (serious crime, government corruption, international fraud, money laundering), military law, administrative law, constitutional law and international human rights law.

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/judges_pages/wit.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CIA World Fact Book on Aruba
Illicit drugs:   
transit point for US- and Europe-bound narcotics with some accompanying money-laundering activity 

http://www.umsl.edu/services/govdocs/wofact2005/geos/aa.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier post from FP on Money Laundering in Aruba

Barry McCaffrey, a retired general who is the Clinton administration’s anti-drug czar, said he had seen estimates that up to $50 billion from the sale of narcotics, out of an annual world total of $500 billion, is laundered through the Caribbean, making it a “ferociously corrupting influence” in the region. (Washington Post)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/drugs/oct/caribbi.htm

The U.S. State Department has reported that there is extensive money laundering in Aruba, the island closest to Colombia. Officials also note an increase in both cocaine and heroin trafficking there. A U.N. internal document says that 75 percent of all arrests in Aruba are now drug-related.

Recently published Dutch intelligence reports cite ''worrying indications'' that Aruban democracy is being eroded by money laundering linked to the drug trade - an allegation denied by the Aruban government.

Confronted with intensified interdiction efforts in the Bahamas and at the U.S.-Mexico border - and with the growing distrust of their Mexican allies - Colombian cartel members have pushed their drug trafficking deep into the eastern Caribbean, experts say.

About one-third of the cocaine available in the United States and one-half to two-thirds of that sold in Europe - hundreds of tons of the drug - is shipped through the tiny islands of this region, according to U.S. and European law enforcement officials.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:43:12 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 06:44:26 PM »

Jonathan45

Tomorrow my theatre will be closed.

Laughing   Jonathan's theatre was interesting, i hope he is not gone for good. If only to see the Meddler's twisty protestations. Like complaining about J45's book quotes violating copyright...on scrux...which has already posted about 1/2 the book.  ?

Igsigs - have you seen this?   Laughing

http://zqv.com/noevidenceofacrime/contents.php

fiction or friction . . . take your pick.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 06:46:26 PM »

******* - that is the exact reason I said last night that this looks right up the alley of the Freebirds.

You would make a great Freebird  Wink
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:51:00 PM by Observer » Logged

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 06:47:20 PM »

******* - that is the exact reason I said last night that this looks right up the alley of the Freebirds.

edit the word are out..

I can't type today.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »

Wasn't Karin Janssen's specialty before going to Aruba also money laundering?

Seems to be a convention of experts there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »

edit the word are out..

I can't type today.

Well thx.. Very Happy Those Freebirds do great work!! Whoever they are??

Many things are going on behind the scenes as we all suspect..If you have been watching the news you may have caught this..Israel bombed a bldg in Syria which is suspected of holding N.Korean nuclear devices  Shocked Both American and Israeli Govt's are saying absolutely nothing about the event..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

edit the word are out..

I can't type today.

Many things are going on behind the scenes as we all suspect..If you have been watching the news you may have caught this..Israel bombed a bldg in Syria which is suspected of holding N.Korean nuclear devices  Shocked Both American and Israeli Govt's are saying absolutely nothing about the event..

******* - I thought I was the only one that noticed that.  I saw a report then nothing about it.  Unbelievable.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 07:06:53 PM »

edit the word are out..

I can't type today.

******* - I thought I was the only one that noticed that.  I saw a report then nothing about it.  Unbelievable.

Israeli Secret Service stole the Core material and then blew the site. The tests indict it is from North Korea. All weapons grade Plutonium or Uranium have a signature specific to their maker.

It was on the Debka site last week.

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 07:07:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Been lurking and reading as usual.  Just seeing the book is out at some Walmarts, so much for not going out again today!  Now, I gotta go run off to my local Walmart.

Fingers crossed here, that it's there!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 07:09:59 PM »

Err...no. LOL - I see there is no evidence, and Natalee was not with Joran, and Natalee made it back to the HI...and...you know the rest. For all that hard work, i hope she gets front-row tickets for the trial.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 07:10:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Been lurking and reading as usual.  Just seeing the book is out at some Walmarts, so much for not going out again today!  Now, I gotta go run off to my local Walmart.

Fingers crossed here, that it's there!

Dihannah - Kermit was saying that some of the Walmarts restock the books on Tuesdays.  I'm going again tomorrow to check.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 07:11:21 PM »

Err...no. LOL - I see there is no evidence, and Natalee was not with Joran, and Natalee made it back to the HI...and...you know the rest. For all that hard work, i hope she gets front-row tickets for the trial.  Wink

Pretty funny huh.  When I first found that you didn't need a password to read, she had left it public.  I may have taken some screen shots though, LOLOL
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

If it's true about it being a nuclear reactor than it's down right scary..It may be credible because all four countries involved refuse to talk about it..Also it doesn't suprise me at all that N.Korea would be involved in the enormous drug trade and money laundering in Aruba..

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’
Secret raid on Korean shipment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2461421.ece

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 07:17:18 PM »

Err...no. LOL - I see there is no evidence, and Natalee was not with Joran, and Natalee made it back to the HI...and...you know the rest. For all that hard work, i hope she gets front-row tickets for the trial.  Wink

he he he -  - that was FUNNY!!!

+++

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 07:19:08 PM »

Pretty funny huh.  When I first found that you didn't need a password to read, she had left it public.  I may have taken some screen shots though, LOLOL

Gimmie!   >  TIA!    Smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »

If it's true about it being a nuclear reactor than it's down right scary..It may be credible because all four countries involved refuse to talk about it..Also it doesn't suprise me at all that N.Korea would be involved in the enormous drug trade and money laundering in Aruba..

Israelis ‘blew apart Syrian nuclear cache’
Secret raid on Korean shipment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2461421.ece

are you aware they are deeply involved in the manufacturing of heroin? This is part of the reason everyone is starving there. They have used all of the land that is used for farming for heroin.

I saw a special on Nova about this. I believe it was called 'Children of a Secret State' and it went into the entire criminal empire known as North Korea.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 07:22:32 PM »

Igsigs - check your email  Wink
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 07:32:04 PM »

I have to disagree with Paulus being so important that our government would be covering for him, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Paulus had an advantage being that he had relations with the prosecutor's office and the police and that was enough.

He may have threatened others before they realized that nobody cares what this liar says. He has no power, but he did succeed in making others complicit but only because this is SOP for Aruba.

the prosecutors office became the defender's office.

He's a nobody

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 07:42:22 PM »

are you aware they are deeply involved in the manufacturing of heroin? This is part of the reason everyone is starving there. They have used all of the land that is used for farming for heroin.

I saw a special on Nova about this. I believe it was called 'Children of a Secret State' and it went into the entire criminal empire known as North Korea.

All I knew was that North Korea was know to be very involved in drug trafficking(Heroin)and money laundering..What better place than Aruba to meet up with the various Mobs and Cartels? North Korea has had sanctions againts them for a long time so they used other methods to support there military aspirations..I also saw that this year in Afghanistan they said it was a record year producing Heroin.. That is most likely N.Korea's main source..

The Aruban Gov't is soo corrupt it doesnt suprise me at all that they may be involved with that country as well as the other cartel's that have been documented..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 07:48:54 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.