May 21, 2024, 04:22:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223936 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

On the other hand, since he's giving us his take on things, which is what we wanted, maybe criricizing him for what he says might work against us. That's JMO and I don't want anyone to think I'm telling them what to do. But I just mean why would he share more if his words just lead to  more criticism? It could be very inhibiting.

He was asked questions about DeDe, and he answered and included a brief outline of how she was changing during the time he was with her. I don't see anything wrong with that. To go through and pull individual elements out of context in order to use them to justify personal remarks is not fair.

When a question is asked, the answer may not suit everyone, but Jason answered.
You are right, he did answer, but am glad to see that he will not answer personal questions about while they were together.
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2010, 01:38:40 PM »

New information has been revealed in the article in People (online).

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

If they talked about the kids, marriage and the family inside, what were they saving for the private outside discussions... 

I wonder whose idea was that, Terri's or Dede's?

I just cannot imagine why they felt the need to carry on conversations outside, away from the house, if they had nothing to hide!  

zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2010, 01:43:55 PM »

I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

On the other hand, since he's giving us his take on things, which is what we wanted, maybe criricizing him for what he says might work against us. That's JMO and I don't want anyone to think I'm telling them what to do. But I just mean why would he share more if his words just lead to  more criticism? It could be very inhibiting.
I just think it isn't the nicest thing to say about an ex girlfriend. I don't care if he tells us about what she is like, but one doesn't have to be rude while doing it, imo.

I have to agree with Scatty that at least about this particular issue, he is owed a bit of slack.  Besides, is this relevant to Kyron's disappearance?  Does criticizing his relationship with DD do anything to bring back Kyron?  If it does offer any clues, than game on!  But I just don't see the relevance.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »

I don't want to offend anyone, but this stuff is true.  It's all about the priests at a very expensive college in Minnesota.  There was an earlier kidnapping of a 12 year old in the area 20 years ago with a now named POI who is associated with the college.

There is also a missing 21 year old student -6 ft, 175 pounds named Josh Guimond that disappeared while walking from one dorm to another 8 years ago.

The school would not let them search the abbey for 5 days.  It is a have for sex offender priests.  Talk about cover ups! 

I bring this up because of Jason's Catholic connection and the child work he does.

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2010, 01:51:02 PM »

I don't want to offend anyone, but this stuff is true.  It's all about the priests at a very expensive college in Minnesota.  There was an earlier kidnapping of a 12 year old in the area 20 years ago with a now named POI who is associated with the college.

There is also a missing 21 year old student -6 ft, 175 pounds named Josh Guimond that disappeared while walking from one dorm to another 8 years ago.

The school would not let them search the abbey for 5 days.  It is a have for sex offender priests.  Talk about cover ups! 

I bring this up because of Jason's Catholic connection and the child work he does.

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/

Unfortunately this situation has happened and does happen all over the place, sad but true 
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2010, 01:55:50 PM »

One thing I do see as relevant in terms of what Jason has shared (please forgive me if this has already been discussed.  I have not read all of the posts made by posters in the Jason thread) is that he said that DD told him that he would be the last man she got involved with if it didn't work out between the two of them.  Maybe I am coming out of left field, but I have had suspicions about whether DD and TH had a sexual relationship or maybe there was some sort of love or infatuation going on between the two of them.  Maybe it could have been one sided infatuation by DD for Terri, I have no idea.  But we have definitely seen that Terri has shown to be manipulative and inappropriate sexually with at least one person, Michael Cook.  If DD had feelings for Terri, she could feel protective of her and could act in inappropriate ways to try to protect her.  When someone feels blinded by love, they can do things that are totally out of character.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »

One thing I do see as relevant in terms of what Jason has shared (please forgive me if this has already been discussed.  I have not read all of the posts made by posters in the Jason thread) is that he said that DD told him that he would be the last man she got involved with if it didn't work out between the two of them.  Maybe I am coming out of left field, but I have had suspicions about whether DD and TH had a sexual relationship or maybe there was some sort of love or infatuation going on between the two of them.  Maybe it could have been one sided infatuation by DD for Terri, I have no idea.  But we have definitely seen that Terri has shown to be manipulative and inappropriate sexually with at least one person, Michael Cook.  If DD had feelings for Terri, she could feel protective of her and could act in inappropriate ways to try to protect her.  When someone feels blinded by love, they can do things that are totally out of character.
I have thought since DeDe entered the scene that there was more going on between her and Terri, and that is why she is so protective of her. From that People magazine I found it interesting, if true, that Terri's parents asked DeDe to come stay with Terri.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2010, 02:00:35 PM »

<snipped>

Now, let's get to the important question...when do I get my salmon fillet??   

Today Hubby, grandsons and son-in-law are out on that ocean at the mouth of the Fraser River ... determined to catch their limit.

This weekend we are having a family gathering at our home and ... salmon is on the menu.  All Monkeys are invited and ... will be considered guests of honor.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2010, 02:01:27 PM »

Sounds great Janet 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2010, 02:09:40 PM »

I just think it isn't the nicest thing to say about an ex girlfriend. I don't care if he tells us about what she is like, but one doesn't have to be rude while doing it, imo.

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,

He has told the whole world  that she is fat & lazy (not in so many words) and that stinks.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2010, 02:10:22 PM »

<snipped>

Today Hubby, grandsons and son-in-law are out on that ocean at the mouth of the Fraser River ... determined to catch their limit.

This weekend we are having a family gathering at our home and ... salmon is on the menu.  All Monkeys are invited and ... will be considered guests of honor.

Janet

Down, down, down to the cellar

must I go

to get

more

WINE

to share with Janet and her salmon-lovin' family.

zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2010, 02:10:53 PM »

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed thoroughly here, but have the two Sanchez landscapers been investigated here?  I imagine that it would be tough to obtain much info, if any, of anybody who is an illegal alien.  But it seems to me that there could be something fishy about them.

Is there a link to a thread where I can read and catch up on what might have already been discussed here?

Thanks!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

Thank-you, Janet!

Do we have permission to dance on the tables?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2010, 02:13:58 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,

He has told the whole world  that she is fat & lazy (not in so many words) and that stinks.
Pretty much, and I don't see how that helps find Kyron, imo.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: August 18, 2010, 02:18:03 PM »

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
By Elaine Aradillas
Wednesday August 18, 2010 10:00 AM EDT

'Mystery Woman' DeDe Spicher Defends Stepmom in Kyron Horman Case
By Elaine Aradillas
Tuesday August 17, 2010 09:45 AM EDT

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html

Hi Janet !

I read the artical.. I dont understand why DeDe didnt seem concerned about Kyron. She never says I hope hes ok, we need to know where he is, he needs to come home, we are praying Nothing.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 18, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

must I go

to get

more

WINE

No bananas?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 18, 2010, 02:23:09 PM »

New information has been revealed in the article in People (online).

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

If they talked about the kids, marriage and the family inside, what were they saving for the private outside discussions... 

I wonder whose idea was that, Terri's or Dede's?

I just cannot imagine why they felt the need to carry on conversations outside, away from the house, if they had nothing to hide!  

It bothers me that DeDe is willing to talk with People Magazine but supposedly wants an immunity deal from the DA before talking. Ha! I think People just paid a bunch of money for a BS story, but now DeDe can pay her lawyer.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: August 18, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

must I go

to get

more

WINE

No bananas?

Janet

Jeez!

"climbs the banana trees to pick bunches of bananas for Janet*

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: August 18, 2010, 02:26:52 PM »

Excellent point!

O/T Zinnia - when I see your name I think of this 

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: August 18, 2010, 02:29:32 PM »

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed thoroughly here, but have the two Sanchez landscapers been investigated here?  I imagine that it would be tough to obtain much info, if any, of anybody who is an illegal alien.  But it seems to me that there could be something fishy about them.

Is there a link to a thread where I can read and catch up on what might have already been discussed here?

Thanks!

Hi Zinnea,  One thing I noticed in the 4th video was one of the white trucks had like a rack on it,  black metal posts going up from each corner of the bed of the truck.   I thought it could be a landscapers set up on his truck to load tools and machines in the back end have something to secure them to.  I see many trucks like that here.

Somehow I missed the 3rd video and am off to find it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.