May 13, 2024, 06:40:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 441727 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1100 on: July 26, 2009, 02:38:31 AM »

Hi billb!  How was the race?  
Hi texasmom...
great race! I came in second overall!   

I question the unofficial standing though that was relayed to me......
They told me EVERYONE else TIED for first place.....
Seriously though.....My daughter and I had a great time running together.....
I decided early on that it was more important for both of us that we stay together and finish together......took me out of placing high in my age group..but I placed higher in my daughter's heart because we finished together.....
Life is all about family......I used to think I was molding her...but now I understand that she is molding me...

Continuing the thought.......
That is why I will never give up on Justice for Natalee.....

Those arrogant aruban ASSHOLES and american traitors that think Natalee doesn't count because it disrupts they own twisted agendas.....
Thy WILL rot in Hell.......but I want them to feel the pain before they arrive.....
but that's just me...mhoo
Congrats on your finish!!
That is part of the reason I'm still here! The ARROGANCE of the Arubans in that they think we Americans are STUPID and this will "all go away"!!!! 

I agree wreck, but those arrogant azzholes better THINK AGAIN!  

We're not going away, and we're not giving up!  

You go Mom!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1101 on: July 26, 2009, 02:44:05 AM »

Hi TM!!   

Hi mytime!  Good to see you!!!

I am having been lurking a little bit.  What about that Julia?   

Well it seems that the drunk lying American Traitor ho may have had some work done on her fugly face....or maybe had a stroke or something that disfigured her fugly face.  Either way, she's still fugly.

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1102 on: July 26, 2009, 02:45:28 AM »

Hi TM!!   

Well it seems that the drunk lying American Traitor ho may have had some work done on her fugly face....or maybe had a stroke or something that disfigured her fugly face.  Either way, she's still fugly.

Monkey Devil!

She sure is!! Good night!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: July 26, 2009, 02:47:02 AM »

Hi TM!!   

Monkey Devil!

She sure is!! Good night!! 

Good night mytime!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: July 26, 2009, 02:55:59 AM »

iris44......
I've read your posts and I can tell you had good intentions to see Justice for Natalee.....but I also see that you are supportive of those that promote aruba agenda that thwart Justice for Natalee. Those positions conflict.....
Tell me where you stand.....is it Justice for Natalee? or???

Hi billb,

I hope that the family will eventually have some real closure.  I am not convinced Natalee was in the cage, especially since Dave and Tim are still talking about future searches.  Since I don't really buy into the Persistence coverup, I don't post much anymore, just read. Thanks for asking; hope that answered your question.  Iris44
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: July 26, 2009, 03:17:13 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: July 26, 2009, 10:03:22 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

OT News tidbit....
Looks like Aruba's Junior League team has a spot in the World Series...a first.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2009/07/26/sports/doc4a6a2740a6ce4094896571.txt

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1107 on: July 26, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »

Good Morning all!!   

This is more than a bit O/T but I'm afraid Kermit's going to choke on that 4th of July hotdog without something to wash it down! 

Hey Kermit!!   

Here you go! Put down the dog!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/kermitsummer1.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: July 26, 2009, 12:42:31 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: July 26, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

Found this interesting.  Never thought about the mineral rights.  Also, Deepak still posts that he is in Dubai.

By

Shashank Shekhar  on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Companies termed by United Kingdom's Financial Services Authority (FSA) as "unauthorised overseas firms" are seeking investment from the Gulf. Hundreds of such firms are listed on the FSA website.

Particularly aggressive are firms that claim to invest in oil wells, especially in the United States. Owning land in the US brings mineral rights, unlike the GCC and much of the world where such rights rest exclusively with the government.

An oil research firm categorised as an unauthorised overseas firm?by the FSA, has changed its name. But the two continue to share the same website and addresses.

Enquiries at the firm, which has its head office in Aruba and an administrative and a 'greeting' office in Florida, US, revealed that the Middle East and especially the Gulf states, are high on its radar for attracting investments.

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2009/7/Pages/25072009/07262009_25ac03979f784fcaa193366d970cbba7.aspx
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: July 26, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

Found this interesting.  Never thought about the mineral rights.  Also, Deepak still posts that he is in Dubai.

By

Shashank Shekhar  on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Companies termed by United Kingdom's Financial Services Authority (FSA) as "unauthorised overseas firms" are seeking investment from the Gulf. Hundreds of such firms are listed on the FSA website.

Particularly aggressive are firms that claim to invest in oil wells, especially in the United States. Owning land in the US brings mineral rights, unlike the GCC and much of the world where such rights rest exclusively with the government.

An oil research firm categorised as an unauthorised overseas firm?by the FSA, has changed its name. But the two continue to share the same website and addresses.

Enquiries at the firm, which has its head office in Aruba and an administrative and a 'greeting' office in Florida, US, revealed that the Middle East and especially the Gulf states, are high on its radar for attracting investments.

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2009/7/Pages/25072009/07262009_25ac03979f784fcaa193366d970cbba7.aspx

Yes, that's very interesting Buckeye.  Great find!  I copied it over in the Oil & Gas Pipeline thread too, and also posted the complete article over there too.
It sounds a lot like some other things we've read.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: July 26, 2009, 05:46:42 PM »

Bastibro - I get the impression by your smart a** comments that you don't like our remarks about Renfro.  She one of your buddies?  She's an American traitor, drunken hag as far as I'm concerned.

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: July 26, 2009, 05:54:38 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: July 26, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

7/21/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

7/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: July 26, 2009, 05:59:26 PM »

Prior to Kyle Kingman's own words ever becoming an issue ... MumInOhio began having her doubts about CAPS and ... made a stand by questioning his flawed research ... discrepancies ... changing theories and ... overall distraction.  Then suddenly Mum backtracked.  I requested an explanation for the flip flop and ... was respectfully told that she was not ready to share.

What does it take to be deemed worthy to be among the "informed"?

Janet

+++++

Who said they are worthy and they are the ones informed.  Just because they "think" they are informed doesn't mean they are.

CAPS was a diversion and here to distract.  I never believed his crap and I never will.  JMO.

San ... I was being sarcastic.

Our prodical Monkeys were either deceived by somebody very influencial/pursuasive or ... they are part of the deception to protect John Silvetti ... to protect the Arubans ... from being held accountable for actions encompassing the trap issue.  IMO.

I would just love to know who has the power ... the influence ... to deceive prodical Monkeys like SS and MumInOhio who saw the light in regards to the Persistence/CAPS deception and ... then flip flopped and returned to the fold.

Janet

San

When Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's ongoing relationship with John Silvetti is considered and ... when the backtracking of SS and MumInOhio's respective positions of truth ... I am inclined to believe that whoever this master of deception is ... he would have the ability to sway any one of us with his logic.

Janet

I will disagree with this statement.  They did not and will not ever sway me from what I saw.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

BUMP

Nothing has been said on the open forums that has swayed me either because nothing has been said.  However ... when you consider the ongoing support for John Silvetti following the revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words .. there must be something pursuasive being said behind the scenes that have swayed our prodigal Monkeys and as well as Tim Miller and Dave Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027#msg845027

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: July 26, 2009, 06:04:07 PM »

2008/2009 - TIM MILLER AND JOHN SILVETTI CONNECTION

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573198

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

Search for Missing Kayaker - Dr. Stephen Zella, in Seabrook, TX - TES needs searchers
Posted on 22. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Featured Articles, Missing Persons

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

Search team hopes they are close to finding missing kayaker
Bay Area Citizen
By DANA GUTHRIE
Updated: 02.24.09

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: July 26, 2009, 06:10:06 PM »

Hi Texasmom

Two of Hubby's relatives arrived at 12:30 AM at Vancouver International from Houston, Texas last night.  We will be joining them in Vancouer on tomorrow or Tuesday.  My sister-in-law just shared with me on the the phone that it is very strange to hear a Texan accents coming out the mouths of Japanese.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: July 26, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

Hi Texasmom

Two of Hubby's relatives arrived at 12:30 AM at Vancouver International from Houston, Texas last night.  We will be joining them in Vancouer on tomorrow or Tuesday.  My sister-in-law just shared with me on the the phone that it is very strange to hear a Texan accents coming out the mouths of Japanese.

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: July 26, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

Kermit, that post of Debbie's condemning us for our take on the Persistence was really put in prospective  when it is posted alongside that report of the money shareholders lost.  Sounds to me like they had to get the he$$ out of Dodge and searching for Natalee filled that bill perfectly.  Now what did they do with all that money?  Was money traded to the Aruban government for something in return?  Oil is the only thing that comes to mind.  JMO

January 7th dive on cage/trap that contains evidence
The RV Persistence did what from Jan 7th through March 1??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Kermit

SS had it figured out perfectly prior to climbing back on the John Silvetti/CAPS bandwagon.

Janet

++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: July 26, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hubby and I just returned from a quick overnight trip with son's Dutch American's inlaws to one of America's most beautiful cities ... Seattle, Washington.

We had a great time but ... I wish we had taken our own vehicle.  Another day or two would have been nice to see some of the sights.  The couple we drove with had to get back (Bellingham area) by dinner time for a 50th anniversay party at their church.

Janet
3:30 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.