May 14, 2024, 08:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 441881 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: July 28, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »

KTF - what gorgeous country!  Thank you for sharing.

And thanks Klaas for putting it together for us.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1841 on: July 28, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »

O/T - I put KTF's photos into a slide show.
Photos of KTF's hike!  Beautiful!  Click on the picture below

Very beautiful scenery KTF!  Thanks for sharing it with us!  

Thanks Klaas for making the slideshow for KTF so we could see!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: July 28, 2009, 02:54:23 PM »

Seriously, LOLOLOL     Seems BTgirl is very popular according to her:

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=1456.0

w0wzer - three nitwits and the corpse of a cat having a conversation.

clown : look at how popular I am, I think?

cat : meow meow meow hiss

pig : is this where we talk about shango, I think I'm lost, where's my muff and pencils.

cat : meow meow meow double hiss

cyclops let me call Jug and get this all sorted out

cat : meow meow meow *cough* hairball *cough*

OMG...that's funny!!!!!!!!!!! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: July 28, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »

KTF - what gorgeous country!  Thank you for sharing.

And thanks Klaas for putting it together for us.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: July 28, 2009, 02:55:06 PM »

I must say, I'm terribly, terribly sad and disappointed in some members of CNG and of GM for having come forward and said nothing yet. 

I really thought a few of them had more integrity than that.  In fact, i KNOW some of them USED to have more integrity than what they are exhibiting now.

Disappointed actually doesn't even begin to cover it.  Crying or Very sad

Can you say exactly what you want of them?  Perhaps they have been banned and cannot or will not respond.  Do you want them to say who they think the person is.....it seems there would only be one or two who would know....and I can't imagine they would still be here.

Okay....am I wrong?

You're not wrong Mere.  They know who the person is.  They may not have realized who it *really* was before now (MAYBE), but they know.  Even IF looking at a site meter was the only way they knew this person was from Aruba (which I doubt), all the boards in question have a meter.  Yes, the GM meter only recently was made known to its members at large - they all still have one.

The internet is a very public place.  They could post anyplace.  Heck, they could start a blog with just that one message.  Also - they all have Klaas' email addy.

My next question....would the person or persons that has the information be a member of GM chat?  Would the actual, lets say, person of power also be in GM chat?
I guess I really want to know the answer to the second question.  Thanks.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1845 on: July 28, 2009, 02:56:12 PM »

Thank You Klaas!Back to Justice....

Any one of those pictures could be a postcard! AWESOME, KTF!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1846 on: July 28, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »

Thank You...KTF and Klaas for the pics They are BEAUTIFUL! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: July 28, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »

Thanks Jen & TM.Believe me when i say i had many opportunities to appreciate the power of God's country,as well as time to reflect on how lucky we are to be here for the time we are!As i walked places that i will never walk again(some scary terrain),i said a few prayers for the missing & all the Monkey's who give them a voice.We are all very blessed,and even from a internet standpoint,you've all had a profound affect on KTF's world!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: July 28, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »

I must say, I'm terribly, terribly sad and disappointed in some members of CNG and of GM for having come forward and said nothing yet. 

I really thought a few of them had more integrity than that.  In fact, i KNOW some of them USED to have more integrity than what they are exhibiting now.

not surprised in the least Jen - not at all.

it's an internet cluster **** over there on both boards...

there's one lil mountain hiker climber I'm very very disappoint in... but that's just me and I'm just a boy, what do I know. 

I was very upset and disappointed in that one too Rob, and I know very little compared to what you know I'm sure.  I really liked and had a lot of respect for Dayhiker when he was here.

I always liked him, too. 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: July 28, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

Can you say exactly what you want of them?  Perhaps they have been banned and cannot or will not respond.  Do you want them to say who they think the person is.....it seems there would only be one or two who would know....and I can't imagine they would still be here.

Okay....am I wrong?

You're not wrong Mere.  They know who the person is.  They may not have realized who it *really* was before now (MAYBE), but they know.  Even IF looking at a site meter was the only way they knew this person was from Aruba (which I doubt), all the boards in question have a meter.  Yes, the GM meter only recently was made known to its members at large - they all still have one.

The internet is a very public place.  They could post anyplace.  Heck, they could start a blog with just that one message.  Also - they all have Klaas' email addy.

My next question....would the person or persons that has the information be a member of GM chat?  Would the actual, lets say, person of power also be in GM chat?
I guess I really want to know the answer to the second question.  Thanks.

I don't honsetly know, Mere.  I don't pay attention to their site, nor their chat room.  Certainly the admin there could answer that question, as well as any member there who looks at their site meter.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: July 28, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »

Seriously, LOLOLOL     Seems BTgirl is very popular according to her:

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=1456.0

Now for the truth about Ziggs:

http://r3r.com/blog/2009/ziggs-tells-when-searchers-or-bots-view-your-profile/

HA HA HA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: July 28, 2009, 03:01:28 PM »

KTF, beautiful pictures.  I got dizzy just looking at them (high-sickness).   

Rob, you are cracking me up today.  You are on a roll.  Monkey Devil!

(by the way I am one of the guests viewing today, just not loggin in though).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: July 28, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »

there's one lil mountain hiker climber I'm very very disappoint in... but that's just me and I'm just a boy, what do I know. 

I was very upset and disappointed in that one too Rob, and I know very little compared to what you know I'm sure.  I really liked and had a lot of respect for Dayhiker when he was here.

I always liked him, too. 

go figger

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: July 28, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »

I did too UNTIL I saw with my own eyes his posts at CnG!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: July 28, 2009, 03:05:14 PM »

Time for a break....taking the cat to the vet...! 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: July 28, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »

Yeah Rob, that's one person I had in mind also when I made that previous post.  He and one other.

Who gives a damn if what they thought was right turned out to be a hoax?  Eat crow and get over it.  They know, and I know what is truly in their hearts - and I cannot even begin to comprehend how they could sit still and watch this happen.  Especially now that there is no excuse, and can be no claim of ignorance.

considering his connection he said to Natalee and his spiritual beliefs - one would think he'd be contrite and come forth
ask for forgiveness and tell the truth!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: July 28, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »

Thanks Jen & TM.Believe me when i say i had many opportunities to appreciate the power of God's country,as well as time to reflect on how lucky we are to be here for the time we are!As i walked places that i will never walk again(some scary terrain),i said a few prayers for the missing & all the Monkey's who give them a voice.We are all very blessed,and even from a internet standpoint,you've all had a profound affect on KTF's world!

As we're on a the internet,i try to give what i can in terms of opening a window into my world!Thanx Muffy,CBB,Hotping...Ya'll are appreciated more then you know!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: July 28, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »

Thanks Klaas. KTF This was simply beautiful!!!!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: July 28, 2009, 03:08:02 PM »

an angelic monkey (((sister hugs))) an angelic monkey

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1859 on: July 28, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

I did too UNTIL I saw with my own eyes his posts at CnG!

CNG motto = who you gonna believe, ME or your lying eyes? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.