May 14, 2024, 08:32:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 254189 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2007, 07:02:47 PM »

I don't think Dr H would have written the whole book about just this email so I am hoping that there is more.  Just hoping that he has some information, any information, not seen before.

I have to also wonder why Deepak is not suing Dr Hodges as well as Dr Phil.

In fact, there are several people and things that were more damaging to the Kalpoes than Dr Phil show.

Others Deepak might want to consider suing:

AM Digital for saying that all three suspects said they had sex with Natalee when now they claim none of them did.

Steve Cohen for saying they were guilty as hell.

Dompig for saying same thing.

Joran for the alleged confession that Deepak did it and we buried her.

The possibilities are endless.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »

I don't think Dr H would have written the whole book about just this email so I am hoping that there is more.  Just hoping that he has some information, any information, not seen before.

In fact, there are several people and things that were more damaging to the Kalpoes than Dr Phil show.

AM Digital for saying that all three suspects said they had sex with Natalee when now they claim none of them did.

I think it's possible that Deepak wasn't aware of Hodges book until we all started talking about it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2007, 07:08:19 PM »

Phil has deep pockets and I'm guessing Deepak was advised that Phil would settle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2007, 07:09:25 PM »

Deepak e-mail time >

Sun,05 Jun 2005 00:33:15 + 0000

What is that?  12:33 am?  Aruba time?

yes

ok, thanks. so basically deepak was typing this up on late saturday night. June 4th.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2007, 07:14:06 PM »

Dayhiker

I believe Deepak knew her fate that night.  I believe the Paulus heart to heart was by the pool that night.  Deepak has a vested interest....his car...perhaps his drugs.  No body goes to the length he does without being in it up to his eyeballs.

I tend to agree with you here Buckeye, but not sure about Satish who was probably the one running interference on the Kalpoe computer during the earlier hours after Natalee disappeared. Then when Deepak gets home he takes over. JMO.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2007, 07:16:18 PM »

Phil has deep pockets and I'm guessing Deepak was advised that Phil would settle.

Lawyer money that would have been better spent trying to unravel the Van der Sloot's ongoing attempt to frame them.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »

Well, then he say sue yet.  But only when he gets through collecting all those millions and millions from Dr. Phil, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2007, 07:20:31 PM »

Wonderwoman is implying at RU exactly what I've said, that Deepak typed and sent the emails but the script of what he was to send was written by someone else (IMO PVDS and Joran)

Or even possibly Anita.  For some reason I see her behind the correspondence angle like this plus the fake letter from Natalee since she was talking about that before the postmark date.  Allegedly.

Yes, possibly Anita but I think the HI drop off story was created BEFORE Anita returned from Holland.  That's why I'm leaning towards Joran and Paulus.
It has never been proven to my satisfaction that Anita was not in Aruba.  It is my belief that she is up to her snoz in this and knows the whole deal.  Something Joran (the liar) made a point of saying in one of his statements that makes me consider she may have been in Aruba and that is to the effect that "...if mama had been home this would never have happened...."  That could have been ground work to keep Anita out of this in case some were arrested there would be someone out to help free those incarcerated.  With school being almost over, it would seem her vacation started at an odd time.
        jack blue

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2007, 07:23:09 PM »

To Refugees:

Just because Dr. Phil's discovery documents asking for EMAILS from Deepak it does not necessarily mean these particular emails.

The HE that has the original emails (according to WW) would be Dr. Hodges that wrote the book, not Dr. Phil.  Why would Dr. Phil ask for something he already has?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2007, 07:31:06 PM »

Lawyer money that would have been better spent trying to unravel the Van der Sloot's ongoing attempt to frame them.

yep, they're pretty stooopid.

Satish ever graduate? We never got an update on that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2007, 07:34:28 PM »

yep, they're pretty stooopid.

Satish ever graduate? We never got an update on that.

He did get a degree in Pomade Science.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2007, 07:36:38 PM »

To Refugees:

Just because Dr. Phil's discovery documents asking for EMAILS from Deepak it does not necessarily mean these particular emails.

The HE that has the original emails (according to WW) would be Dr. Hodges that wrote the book, not Dr. Phil.  Why would Dr. Phil ask for something he already has?

Would think Dr. Phil would have a keen interest in these e-mails to help build his case against Deepak as a liar and obstructor of justice.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_35634.php

Bomen toch gekapt
16 Okt, 2007, 17:54 (GMT -04:00)

Een groot aantal kwihibomen en foyo di cruzbomen is gekapt voor de bouw van nieuwe timeshare appartementen.

ORANJESTAD — Ondanks de belofte van Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, de moedermaatschappij van Westin, om de inheemse flora intact te houden, is een groot aantal bomen gekapt ten zuidwesten van het Westin Hotel.

Het stuk strand bij de politiepost is in trek bij de lokale bevolking. De uitbreidingsplannen van Westin voor de bouw van timeshare appartementen op de parkeerplaats, stuitte in eerste instantie op verzet. Starwood zegde echter toe het park en de toegangswegen op te knappen. Ook komen er extra faciliteiten zoals een nieuwe douchegelegenheid en verkoopkraampjes voor de watersport en verkooppunten voor voedsel en drankjes.

Starwood beloofde verder om bij de renovatie van het park veel aandacht te besteden aan behoud en bescherming van de monumentale kwihibomen en foyo di cruzbomen, die de locatie nu al een specifiek karakter geven.

De nieuwe parkeerplaats, toegangswegen en beplanting zijn inmiddels klaar, echter de oorspronkelijke bomen zijn gekapt. Het is niet bekend waarom dit is gebeurd. Amigoe heeft diverse malen geprobeerd contact te zoeken met advocaat Antonio Carlo voor een verklaring. Carlo vertegenwoordigt Starwood op Aruba

Through translator:

Trees nevertheless cut down

ORANJESTAD - in spite of the promise Starwood hotels & Resorts Worldwide, the parent company of Westin, to love the domestic flora intact, a large number of trees has been cut down at south west of the Westin hotel. The piece range at the police force mail is in appetite among the local people. The development plans of Westin for the construction of timeshare apartments on the parking place, ran up in the first place against resisted. Starwood promised however the park and tidy up the access ways. Also there extra facilities come such as a new shower occasion and verkoopkraampjes for the water sport and sale points for food and drinks. Starwood promised further at the modernisation of the park much give attention on conservation and protection of the monumental kwihibomen and foyo di cruzbomen, which gives now already a specific character to the location. The new parking place, access ways and beplanting are meanwhile ready, however the original trees have been cut down. It has not been confessed for which this has happened. Amigoe several times contact have tried with lawyer zoeken Antonio Carlo for a declaration. Carlo represent Starwood on Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »

Dr. Hodges's theories which encompass aspects of the Natalee Holloway case ... mirrors to some extend ... the theories of many. However ... this guy's "respected" professional expertise in the field of psychiatry commands attention ... provides him with a measure of credibility. He is not claiming a visionary experience ... he is not putting his theories in a riddle ... he is not claiming a psychic experience. Think about it ... most of us on this forum have come to many of the same conclusions as Dr. Hodges but ... these conclusion has been arrived at through logic/common sense based on research which has been derived through mainstream sources .. the media ... articles ... transcripts ...  documents ... statements ...

In Beth and Dave's respective books ... they both acknowledge that ...  out of desperation for answers ... the family afforded platforms to those whose methods to assist were very unconventional.

It is human nature ... in a desperate situation ... to reach beyond logic when answers are not forthcoming ... when we forced to acknowledge that we have no control and ... in my opinion ... charlatans akin to Dr. Hodges take full advantage.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: October 16, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

To Refugees:

Would think Dr. Phil would have a keen interest in these e-mails to help build his case against Deepak as a liar and obstructor of justice.

I'm certain Dr. Phil already has a copy of these Deepak emails.  We can always make sure though  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: October 16, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »

Dr. Hodges's theories which encompass aspects of the Natalee Holloway case ... mirrors to some extend ... the theories of many. However ... this guy's "respected" professional expertise in the field of psychiatry commands attention ... provides him with a measure of credibility. He is not claiming a visionary experience ... he is not putting his theories in a riddle ... he is not claiming a psychic experience. Think about it ... most of us on this forum have come to many of the same conclusions as Dr. Hodges but ... these conclusion has been arrived at through logic/common sense based on research which has been derived through mainstream sources .. the media ... articles ... transcripts ...  documents ... statements ...

In Beth and Dave's respective books ... they both acknowledge that ...  out of desperation for answers ... the family afforded platforms to those whose methods to assist were very unconventional.

It is human nature ... in a desperate situation ... to reach beyond logic when answers are not forthcoming ... when we forced to acknowledge that we have no control and ... in my opinion ... charlatans akin to Dr. Hodges take full advantage.

Janet 

I agree with much of what you say Janet but don't think he is a charalatan. Having seen this guy being interviewed I didn't get the impression he was a space cadet. He is dealing in a realm of unproven science that for all we know may be acceptable in the future. Polygraphs were thought to be voodoo when they first came out and are widely used today.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 16, 2007, 07:46:24 PM »

I'm certain Dr. Phil already has a copy of these Deepak emails.  We can always make sure though  Wink

He has them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »

He has them.

Yes, of course he does.  I don't understand why the Refugees are going on and on about Dr. Phil and the Deepak emails though.  Surely even RU knows that these emails aren't the only email correspondence Deepak had  Rolling Eyes
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »

According to Joran's book (maybe some PVs also) Sat night/Sun morning fits for Deepak writing the e-mail.

SAT:

- Meets lawyers for 1st time > they recommend getting their story straight.

- Works the night shift - wants to go to Joran's but NadiraNadira says nyet.

- Gets home at....11:30ish. Writes monster e-mail. 12:33 > send!

- Could have sent it from work...buts wants ALE to see it on his home computer.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: October 16, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »

Very interesting that Antonio Carlo represents Starwood on Aruba....but not surprising.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.