May 22, 2024, 01:59:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381423 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: August 23, 2009, 07:24:57 PM »

Genuine tears or no -- her finger placement was unique.   

Absolutely agree, ONO.  I think she made an obscene gesture at her father.  This family is so low-class.  Cindy doing the same as she left the court, all of the f word bombs during the jail visits.  Just really trashy people. There are a lot of trashy people in this world, but most of them don't kill their young.

Oh yeah,I feel sure that was for George.I'll never believe otherwise.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: August 23, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

I do not want to get anything incorrect here.  I seldom post. But....there was indication from Tony that Geraldo may even be contributing to the defense $. I overheard someone months ago..nearly a year now...leak out
Geraldo's' name when the question came up about the secret money man paying defense. Last night, Tony gave a bit of a heads up...like good guess..etc. Sorry--hard to post tonight...

t
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1782 on: August 23, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

I do not want to get anything incorrect here.  I seldom post. But....there was indication from Tony that Geraldo may even be contributing to the defense $. I overheard someone months ago..nearly a year now...leak out
Geraldo's' name when the question came up about the secret money man paying defense. Last night, Tony gave a bit of a heads up...like good guess..etc. Sorry--hard to post tonight...

t
I would not be surprised by that.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: August 23, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

Well it's after 7 PM here and no Tony at WS's,he said he would come back last night about 11:30 PM or so.

Have a great night you all.

an angelic monkey

Karma, didn't you have a Felix the Cat pacing around the bottom of your posts?  I miss him.  LIked him a lot.

For the life of me I can't see what's in it for Tony Padilla to do this.  He trashes his uncle and admires the Anthonys.  Maybe he's just another nutcase in the cast of characters.

i don't understand either and...still.....wonder if is really him.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: August 23, 2009, 07:42:10 PM »

I personally have not heard Geraldo say anything good about Casey...has anyone reason to believe that he would fund the defense team and why would he? the glory hound that he is, he would want everyone to know that he was doing it wouldn't he?  He is on tonight isn't he? What does everyone think? could Geraldo be funding the defense? if he is, I will really not like him anymore!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: August 23, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »

So, she is bonded out of jail. She, who cannot tell her family anything from jail or look at her personal info at home to give anyone any information about Zanni or her sisters or where they might all be with Caylee.
So, they cry, they laugh, they cook and eat dinner.
LP said that Casey acted like she was the cruise ship director in that house.
Wasn't there an elephant in the room ? LIKE WHERE IS CAYLEE ?
Didn't anyone want to get an address / the phone numbers from Casey and go get Caylee ?

..Tony P isn't going to be the Anthony friend on the stand is he ?

Hi Monks!  From this next post you can see Caylee wasn't on anyone in that family's mind:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Road  View Post
But wouldn't making the most of the opportunity be finding Caylee - or asking for advice? I'm sorry, I'm just speaking from my heart here. If my child were missing that's all I could think about...all I could talk about...find her, find her, find her. I would be desperate for help asking anyone and EVERYONE to help me - specially those in the bounty business!

Did you find it odd that she didn't ask or mention Caylee much or even at all?

TP's reply - Extremely odd!!!! That's when I knew something was off there.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: August 23, 2009, 07:46:16 PM »

Ono, I think you got it, Tony is warning the Anthonys 

nrcg or Ono would either of you please say what you  mean ---- warning the A's?  I have been at our family day and didn't go back and read...................please fill me in an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: August 23, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »

sorry I did not want to put that constipaded face

Monkey Devil!  Yes Joy Wray, I am wondering what happened to her?

She's busy with ExLax?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: August 23, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »

So, she is bonded out of jail. She, who cannot tell her family anything from jail or look at her personal info at home to give anyone any information about Zanni or her sisters or where they might all be with Caylee.
So, they cry, they laugh, they cook and eat dinner.
LP said that Casey acted like she was the cruise ship director in that house.
Wasn't there an elephant in the room ? LIKE WHERE IS CAYLEE ?
Didn't anyone want to get an address / the phone numbers from Casey and go get Caylee ?

..Tony P isn't going to be the Anthony friend on the stand is he ?
Sounds like it was a party atmosphere with the cooking and all. Tony did comment that she, I'm assuming Casey, made a great mac and cheese. I can make a great mac and cheese also, it is called Stoufers 

that was another of his statements that just seems so wrong to me....they act like she was home from college or something...hells bells he bailed her ass outta jail.....charged with MURDER of her daughter and they are sitting down and having dinner with her????  This is IMO JUST SO WRONG!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: August 23, 2009, 07:51:06 PM »

I personally have not heard Geraldo say anything good about Casey...has anyone reason to believe that he would fund the defense team and why would he? the glory hound that he is, he would want everyone to know that he was doing it wouldn't he?  He is on tonight isn't he? What does everyone think? could Geraldo be funding the defense? if he is, I will really not like him anymore!!
maybe not casey so much but he luvs bozo.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: August 23, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

I disagree. I have heard Whoraldo on his show say that Skanky is being railroaded by the the Prosecutors.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: August 23, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »

I found all the WS Tony posts strange.For one thing he is in the bond surety business and he was so rushed while signing the contract/agreement(rushed because he thought Leonard and himself were about to be arrested for being a bounty hunter in Florida which is illegal)that he didn't think to get a copy of the signed contract/agreement?Naaaaa,I'm not buying that.Also,from my understanding,the Padilla's had to go through a Florida bonding company to get the bond/bail set so why would they have been arrested?
I agree NoRose,I think Tony will be a witness for the defense.I'm also bothered by how Rob Dick still coddled cindyflirt at J Blanch. park that day of the park search.

I too, found the whole touchy-feely episode totally disgusting. 
It's just sickening.I could kinda/maybe understand him allowing cindy to paw at him while he worked for her(protecting casey,his investment)but after that......eeeewwwww.....I don't know how he could stand just standing next to the flirtycindy on the sidewalk.
What it all boils down to for me is that neither of the Padilla's or Rob Dick's testimonies(if they testify)is important.The only important one(IMO)is Tracy.Tracy had the guts to stay in that looney bin for 9 days.
What she says will be very interesting.What the others have to say would just be hearsay and may not be admissible in court.

Karma I agree that Tracy's testimony will  be the most important and damning....if not, why would she ask for and receive  immunity before she agreed to talk to the Orlando LE?  But I do think Rob Dick has info as well. He spent a lot of one on one time with skanky.....driving her around....I want to hear from both of them...on the stand under oath!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1792 on: August 23, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

nrcg or Ono would either of you please say what you  mean ---- warning the A's?  I have been at our family day and didn't go back and read...................please fill me in an angelic monkey
I don't remember the exact wording, but he said that the Anthonys were nice to him, but if they turn on him, he will say things about them, because he only gives a person one chance. So if they start saying things about Tony that anger him, the claws will come out.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: August 23, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.

She did look bad! If she continues to get more pale in jail, we're going to need sunglasses to watch the trial!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I never noticed all those ugly moles all over face?  Oh, and aren't her eyes a different color than her other pictures.  Was she wearing colored contacts before?

Hi MT...yes she wore contacts...I am not sure if they were colored....but I wouldn't doubt it. I would BET that her appearance was carefully planned.....the greasy looking hair, no makeup...the' I am suffering in jail...me an innocent person' look pukel puker

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: August 23, 2009, 08:19:19 PM »

I disagree. I have heard Whoraldo on his show say that Skanky is being railroaded by the the Prosecutors.
I have too Fanny. He definitely flip flops on what he says about Casey. If Baez is on the show, then it's poor Casey. But I have heard him say some negative things about her too, maybe once or twice.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: August 23, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

t

It wouldn't surprise me.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: August 23, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »

Toward the end of his long post which was brought over here a few pages back, he seems to be saying "don't mess with me" .... I'll see if I can find the page.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: August 23, 2009, 08:24:45 PM »

I find it really curious that Tony is posting anywhere.  Here is his main post over at WS from yesterday:

I wonder if he is warning the Anthonys ??

bumped
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: August 23, 2009, 08:25:22 PM »

I think the moles get darker as her face gets whiter. She hasn't visited a cosmetics counter in a while. She's been a little confined, and friend's checkbooks aren't nearly as accessible as they once were!   

I remember from one of the commissary reports she had bought red lipstick....I sure would like to see the commissary report for the past couple of months....as well as her money account....last I heard, and I can't remember when that was exactly, she only had $55.00 in it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: August 23, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

I find it really curious that Tony is posting anywhere.  Here is his main post over at WS from yesterday:

I wonder if he is warning the Anthonys ??

bumped

Thanks !!    an angelic monkey

See the end of the second paragraph ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.