May 15, 2024, 04:51:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196605 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2010, 11:00:23 AM »

Here is another indictment for money laundering which I can't find the results of yet. I think they added this one to the indictment in November 09, but haven't found all that yet. If you notice this is another alias name. He evidently has used a number of variations of his name for businesses.

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/userfiles/70/020508benavides.pdf

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf
Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory??  

Okay here is the Mallory connections...............

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.*not sure if he was one of the pilots arrested who turned states evidence on PB or not as they were listed as CI)  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

Holey Moley! Looks like you found the connection.    

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 11:13:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-the-victim-keeps-being-overshadowed.html
Caylee Anthony: The victim keeps being overshadowed
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 10 2010 9:53 AM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Yesterday would have been Caylee Anthony’s 5th birthday .

Television touched on the milestone and moved on. In this story, nothing is ever Caylee’s alone, not even her birthday. But any attention paid to the victim is heartening. I think Caylee is the main reason most people keep coming back to the story.

By day’s end, the story had shifted to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.

Stations were studying a transcript of a recorded phone call between Baez and prison inmate Robin Lunceford. Lunceford has alleged that two jail inmates made up incriminating stories about Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez hadn’t wanted the public to know the call’s contents, first claiming that it was illegally recorded because he didn’t know he was being recorded.

WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest said the transcript suggested Baez did know the call was being recorded. Summing up, DeForest said: “There’s a lot of question as to whether Jose Baez said anything incriminating himself, because he didn’t want the public to see this. We read through the transcript. Baez actually said very little in this. It’s most of that inmate talking.”

WFTV-Ch. 9 Liz Artz said: “Early on, Baez claimed he didn’t know these phone calls were being recorded. The transcripts from those conversations show Baez talked with Lunceford about that.”

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said there was nothing in the conversation that discredits Baez. Why fight to keep the call private? Sheaffer theorized that Baez possibly wanted to keep something from the prosecution in the very public case.

It was another perplexing chapter in this case.

(Sunny, doxie is o.k.,hope your furbaby is better too.    )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2010, 11:20:37 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Response to motion to quash
Posted on August 10th, 2010 by Valhall

Kudo's to Val as usual!  If in fact the duhfence was denied 2 boxes I'd like to know why before I come to any determination as to how I feel about it.  But had I been on any of the caylee searches and my personal information was given to the duhfence, I would be mad as hell!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2010, 11:20:50 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/casey-anthony-circus-car-crashes-injures-two-clowns/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Crashes, Injures Two Clowns   
08/10/2010 donchais Leave a comment Go to comments

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2010, 11:21:55 AM »

Here is another indictment for money laundering which I can't find the results of yet. I think they added this one to the indictment in November 09, but haven't found all that yet. If you notice this is another alias name. He evidently has used a number of variations of his name for businesses.

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/userfiles/70/020508benavides.pdf

Turbo....you are a roto rooter!   thanks for sharing this with us!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »

I'm glad Digger is better Trimm. Sunny I hope your pup gets better real soon  an angelic monkey                This is what bothers me the most Caylee Anthony: The victim keeps being overshadowed   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2010, 11:26:49 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-the-victim-keeps-being-overshadowed.html
Caylee Anthony: The victim keeps being overshadowed
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 10 2010 9:53 AM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Yesterday would have been Caylee Anthony’s 5th birthday .

Television touched on the milestone and moved on. In this story, nothing is ever Caylee’s alone, not even her birthday. But any attention paid to the victim is heartening. I think Caylee is the main reason most people keep coming back to the story.

By day’s end, the story had shifted to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.

Stations were studying a transcript of a recorded phone call between Baez and prison inmate Robin Lunceford. Lunceford has alleged that two jail inmates made up incriminating stories about Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez hadn’t wanted the public to know the call’s contents, first claiming that it was illegally recorded because he didn’t know he was being recorded.

WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest said the transcript suggested Baez did know the call was being recorded. Summing up, DeForest said: “There’s a lot of question as to whether Jose Baez said anything incriminating himself, because he didn’t want the public to see this. We read through the transcript. Baez actually said very little in this. It’s most of that inmate talking.”

WFTV-Ch. 9 Liz Artz said: “Early on, Baez claimed he didn’t know these phone calls were being recorded. The transcripts from those conversations show Baez talked with Lunceford about that.”

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said there was nothing in the conversation that discredits Baez. Why fight to keep the call private? Sheaffer theorized that Baez possibly wanted to keep something from the prosecution in the very public case.

It was another perplexing chapter in this case.

(Sunny, doxie is o.k.,hope your furbaby is better too.    )

IMO BOZO didn't want to call released because of the statement about a personal relationship between he and Kc....as if the whole world hasn't figured it out

trim, glad your baby is better....and so is mine....he is 16 and still my baby.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2010, 11:58:43 AM »

this was part of the letter from Mark NeJame to sin-cin....

"Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting. It seems that you are fabricating matters in an effort to do whatever it takes to help Casey's defense, even if it means ignoring the truth about what really happened to Caylee. If you don't care about what happened to Caylee then just admit it. Stop twisting the truth and doing the bidding for her defense."

AMEN MARK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »

"Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting. It seems that you are fabricating matters in an effort to do whatever it takes to help Casey's defense, even if it means ignoring the truth about what really happened to Caylee. If you don't care about what happened to Caylee then just admit it. Stop twisting the truth and doing the bidding for her defense."

AMEN MARK!!!
Wow now that is a good lawyer, one who doesn't kiss his client's azz 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2010, 12:05:03 PM »

Kudo's to Val as usual!  If in fact the duhfence was denied 2 boxes I'd like to know why before I come to any determination as to how I feel about it.  But had I been on any of the caylee searches and my personal information was given to the duhfence, I would be mad as hell!

I don't think that is true at all. They had a special magistrate there and they were given full access so that is just another lie. They wanted to contact ALL of the volunteers and that would stop a lot people from even searching in the future.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2010, 12:10:18 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/casey-anthony-circus-car-crashes-injures-two-clowns/

OMG.............that is hilarious. The funny thing is which they point out is there is NO LEGAL basis for the motion.............Just Cindy said............

Monkeys...........we have missed the boat....We should be ashamed we missed it .....

We did not realize that what Cindy says is now a legal precedent. ROFLMAO!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »

Turbo, I snipped this from the Orlando Sentinel article  you posted:

A U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent testified during a bond hearing in Orlando last fall that Benevides asked someone to kidnap Filho's 10-year-old son until Filho paid off a $30 million debt owed to him.

Do you think the As and Bozo are going to try to make something of this? Or maybe they're too much in debt to the guy to try pulling their usual nonsense.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »

IMO BOZO didn't want to call released because of the statement about a personal relationship between he and Kc....as if the whole world hasn't figured it out

trim, glad your baby is better....and so is mine....he is 16 and still my baby.

I think that was it...........like everyone couldn't tell from the pictures she was into women too.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2010, 12:14:07 PM »

Turbo, I snipped this from the Orlando Sentinel article  you posted:

A U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent testified during a bond hearing in Orlando last fall that Benevides asked someone to kidnap Filho's 10-year-old son until Filho paid off a $30 million debt owed to him.

Do you think the As and Bozo are going to try to make something of this? Or maybe they're too much in debt to the guy to try pulling their usual nonsense.

I saw that too, but my guess is they would be way too afraid of him to even try it. He still has long tentacles just from his connections. I still have not found where he is in jail.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2010, 12:34:46 PM »

Kudo's to Val as usual!  If in fact the duhfence was denied 2 boxes I'd like to know why before I come to any determination as to how I feel about it.  But had I been on any of the caylee searches and my personal information was given to the duhfence, I would be mad as hell!

I don't think that is true at all. They had a special magistrate there and they were given full access so that is just another lie. They wanted to contact ALL of the volunteers and that would stop a lot people from even searching in the future.

yes, they want to be able to call ALL the volunteers.....and you betcha it would stop some people from volunteering. Not everyone wants their face all over the evening news!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2010, 12:36:35 PM »

OMG.............that is hilarious. The funny thing is which they point out is there is NO LEGAL basis for the motion.............Just Cindy said............

Monkeys...........we have missed the boat....We should be ashamed we missed it .....

We did not realize that what Cindy says is now a legal precedent. ROFLMAO!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »

Here is PROOF that BOZO Is hard at work defending Kc

posted on his facebook account 50 minutes ago!!

Jose Baez:  I have been known to fire things up, but I swear this is NOT ME!!!!!!
From United States Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz – District of Massachusetts : BPDNEWS.COM
www.bpdnews.com
BOSTON, Mass. – A Dorchester man has been arrested and charged for his alleged role in an arson early this morning in Roslindale. U.S. Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz; Eugenio A. Marquez, Acting Special Agent in Charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – Boston Field Office; Boston...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »

AMEN MARK!!!

Good morning Sunny--Good morning Monks......I am so glad to know that at least someone told Cindy that she is silly and nonsensical. I didn't know if anyone had ever given it to her straight and It's a relief to know that at least one preson did.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »

AMEN MARK!!!

Good morning Sunny--Good morning Monks......I am so glad to know that at least someone told Cindy that she is silly and nonsensical. I didn't know if anyone had ever given it to her straight and It's a relief to know that at least one preson did.

hi BB!  Mark is a class act for sure!  One of the many sad things in all this mess is the amount of people that came to help these vile people and they messed on each and every one of them..in the end they are left with nothing and no one.    I think even the Milsteads have distanced themselves from the Anthony's!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.