May 14, 2024, 04:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161767 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 25, 2006, 07:02:35 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Shizaru

Maybe you could sticky thread it.  Then if someone wanted to add or comment, it would be easy to find.  JMO

There's already a Sticky for his timeline, he can just add it there:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=101
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 25, 2006, 07:02:49 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Shizaru

Maybe you could sticky thread it.  Then if someone wanted to add or comment, it would be easy to find.  JMO

good idea

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 25, 2006, 07:04:58 PM »

Is this the crowning touch to an evening on the town with a sporter?

http://static.flickr.com/35/73084365_c4e2f919e7_o.jpg

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 25, 2006, 07:08:53 PM »

Shiz, what was the date that see-thru-blouse told Greta that Joran kicked his siblings and was in anger management?  That, too, already admitted by his own mother.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 25, 2006, 07:09:47 PM »

Here is a pic of Uncle Mike and his sons.....

Thanks again to all of you....

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #525 on: July 25, 2006, 07:40:27 PM »

Well Tyler  remember that he did ask that woman reporter(Poseing as another student ) in Holland if ''she wanted him to BITE her ? ''
  Maybe we are behind the times and this is what the pervert is calling it these dayze ?
  or this is the way he really thinks this love act is supposed to be, but only in a hurtful way and not in a loveing way.  Possable ?
  I do believe that he is sick enough to be a very Hurtful boy .  ( I refuse to call Joran a man which he is definatly not)
     Jerry

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 25, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »

Is there a date on that photo?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 25, 2006, 07:58:56 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

No, it was posted on the front page of www.pancayente.com early in the case but we don't know the date the photo was taken.  The pancayente site is down now.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 25, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hello all you beautiful & handsome monkeys.

I also think that the prisoners should be made to work on a chain gang type of labor and send all the money they earn to the victim.  They also need to stop coddling our prisoners.  Take away their airconditioning, TV, canteen, cigarettes, computers, etc.

I'm sorry, but I am hardline.

Meet Sheriff Joe Arpiao

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/miracopjail.htm

Great guy, I would love to interview him sometime.

You know Dana, he would do it in a heart beat I bet.  He loves being in the media in any form.  With your background he would jump on it I bet.  He is a character.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 25, 2006, 08:01:59 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hello all you beautiful & handsome monkeys.

I'm still having connectivity problems with AOL.  Grrrrrr.  Have I missed anything important.

IMO, if they ever let a sexual predator out of prison, they need to microchip him with GPS, put a monitor on his ankle, and chemically castrate him.  He would need to go everyday to a clinic to receive his medicine and if he didn't show for even one day, he would be tracked with the GPS, arrested and receive life without parole.  

We already have prison overcrowding, but it costs big bucks to execute a prisoner b/c of all the appeals processes which take so dang long.  Then we have all these ACLU's screaming for prisoners rights. They need to streamline the appeals process and put murders to death within 2 years max from conviction.

Sometimes though, a prisoner can be innocent.  We had a man here in prison for 24 years for a rape he didn't commit. He was finally freed last fall.  If the prisoner is really innocent, then he would go everyday to the clinic for the chemical castration b/c he would not want to go back to prison.  Then he can try to prove himself innocent on his own dollar.

I also think that the prisoners should be made to work on a chain gang type of labor and send all the money they earn to the victim.  They also need to stop coddling our prisoners.  Take away their airconditioning, TV, canteen, cigarettes, computers, etc.

I'm sorry, but I am hardline.

Meet Sheriff Joe Arpiao

thanks I mentioned him earlier...other should take his lead and get tough on criminals!!!
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/miracopjail.htm

Yes, and it was 118 degrees a few days ago, and they are in tent city sitting in their hot pink underwear!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 25, 2006, 08:29:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

How is everyone today?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 25, 2006, 08:30:46 PM »

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for that lovely pic of Uncle Mike and his sons.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 25, 2006, 08:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hello Monkeys,

How is everyone today?

Hi Louise - good and you?  Very few are here right now, they must be having dinner or something.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 25, 2006, 08:34:03 PM »

Klaas,

How is the weather down the coast? Up here, for days and days, it is so hot that I automatically check the stove, oven and thermostat to make sure they are not on!  Around 9 a.m., it is 90 degrees. I have the AC on all day. I know my next electric bill is gonna be huge.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 25, 2006, 08:36:48 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I don't know the date, but someone said it was a guy who got " bit "
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: July 25, 2006, 08:37:24 PM »

Jacquie, the son w/LV shirt is a clone of Uncle Mike, imo.  So glad for all of them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 25, 2006, 08:38:19 PM »

Klaas,

How is the weather down the coast? Up here, for days and days, it is so hot that I automatically check the stove, oven and thermostat to make sure they are not on!  Around 9 a.m., it is 90 degrees. I have the AC on all day. I know my next electric bill is gonna be huge.

It finally cooled down today, I don't think it even reached 80.  I'm very close to the beach though.  We have air but never use it.  It doesn't work that well because we have so many windows facing the sun.  All it does is end up giving us a high electric bill.

Check out this photo my sister took in Newport Beach a few days ago when we had a lightening storm.  I think she took it from her boat.  Pretty cool huh?

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 25, 2006, 08:40:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas,

It finally cooled down today, I don't think it even reached 80.  I'm very close to the beach though.  We have air but never use it.  It doesn't work that well because we have so many windows facing the sun.  All it does is end up giving us a high electric bill.

Check out this photo my sister took in Newport Beach a few days ago when we had a lightening storm.  I think she took it from her boat.  Pretty cool huh?

OMG that would scared me to death, I hate lightening

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 25, 2006, 08:42:41 PM »

What a breath taking photo, Klaas!  

I'm glad I popped in to see a picture of Uncle Mike, Jacquie ~ and  Very Happy  one of his sons is wearing a *Vegas* shirt!

Hi Louise  {{{hugs}}} and anyone else I may have missed!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2006, 08:51:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

How is everyone today?

Hi LV...and hello to all the Monkeys. I too check my oven, daughter has a bad habit of not turning it off. I went to San Diego for the day, not too hot there...the breeze was nice. My heart Dr visit, and I had a good report. I am really feeling lucky and blessed today.

Klaas, I love Newport Beach, although I haven't been there is a long time. We went a lot when daughter lived in Huntington Beach.

The only thing about the timeline that jumped out at me was, Arubagirl (way back)emphatically insisted there was no way J could have gotten into C n C's with a knife, which made that girls story suspicious. I thought she said there was a metal detector at the entrance, I could be wrong tho. That is the way I remembered it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.