May 14, 2024, 04:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 354623 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #900 on: April 08, 2009, 09:13:33 PM »

HI Everyone,

NG has Richard Grund on from the CA case.

Heard him say he has investigator William Staub working for him.

Wonder if that is Cobra, isn't his name Wm Staub? Or am I mistaken?

Not that it matters, just caught my attention when he said it.

OS

Yes, Cobra is Grund's pi also
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 08, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »

WELCOME MAUREEN         That's great to hear IM, and hope Elijah is doing well. Can't wait to hear more on HH trip to Satsuma.
thanks~I waited quite awhile to be approved. This case is making me nuts, it doesn't make sense, where's some forensic evidence? they must have come up with some in the trailer and even if the van isn't vital in the investigation forensics can still tell us what caused the scratch (metal, tree, branches, ect.) and if the tires had been off road....things you would think could have been revealed by now. nine weeks?????? are you kiddin me?
It is hard to imagine that there has been no real progress in this case, I keep hoping something soon will happen, but I'm beginning to wonder.
Art Harris promises a good update in the next couple days.
Thanks, good to here

Yes, Art said there was suppose to have had a good update a couple of days ago. 

I have been impatiently waiting.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 08, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

WELCOME MAUREEN         That's great to hear IM, and hope Elijah is doing well. Can't wait to hear more on HH trip to Satsuma.
thanks~I waited quite awhile to be approved. This case is making me nuts, it doesn't make sense, where's some forensic evidence? they must have come up with some in the trailer and even if the van isn't vital in the investigation forensics can still tell us what caused the scratch (metal, tree, branches, ect.) and if the tires had been off road....things you would think could have been revealed by now. nine weeks?????? are you kiddin me?
It is hard to imagine that there has been no real progress in this case, I keep hoping something soon will happen, but I'm beginning to wonder.
Art Harris promises a good update in the next couple days.
Thanks, good to here

Yes, Art said there was suppose to have had a good update a couple of days ago. 

I have been impatiently waiting.

Maureen, you right on the point.. Everyone of the path's looked at in this case, all end up with ????, and you have to stop and go right back to the beginning. Nothing makes sense.  I think everyone of us have reached a point of fustration and wondering, did we miss something, or someone?  And your right, there has been no dna present.  I noticed that each one of NG interviews she kept on with comparisons of this case versus the other cases of young girls taken from their homes at night.  Still one element the other two cases, both predators had been in the home, one as part time worker.. Both had gained the trust of the family. Both were aware that young girls were present, and both had a way to get into the homes. They both had a victim and both waited for the opportunity.  With little Haleigh, although there are possibilities, the path goes to a point, and then nothing.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 08, 2009, 09:44:08 PM »

welcome Maureen

maybe tomorrow we will get word of Haleigh...it has been way too long..she needs to be home...
xxxxx

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: April 08, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »

Sounds like your g.daughter is itching to have a little independence, even if that means joining the military.  Sigh.  That's such a hard age!!  And it sounds like you might be feeling stuck between her and your daughter, like being between a rock and a hard place.  Anything you say to either one can be taken wrong, even if you are just trying to support each of them.  ackkkkk!  It's real hard for even a parent to know what to say (especially to an older teen) in a time like this.  We want for them what they want, within reason of course.  Yet sometimes all they really need is to hear "no way! I'd miss you too much!"  But sometimes they really really REALLY need to get off on their own, and might see joining the military as their only way out.  Sigh.  How to know how to know.  Am hoping that your daughter and g.daughter can sit down and talk about what really is going on with your g.daughter, what it is she really truly wants and needs.  And unfortunately, as g.mama (and mine as mom of a young adult), we get to have our say then zip our lips and give loving support.  Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hardest job of all!!  Will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers.   

I know..  to me this is such a huge step.. I tried to talk to her about going to one of the Academy's, at least she would come out an Officer, and only have a two year obligation. I have family in Orange County, NY.. So I did my best to promote West Point, shoot, might as well have been talking to the wall over there.. I told her the Air Force had an Academy too, she would have a 4 year degree, two years in the service, and then she could return to civilian world.  Another bang your head against he wall Nana.
At least she would be tucked away, going to college for 4 years.  She always wanted to be a Child Psychologists, don't see where joining the Air Force like this is going to take her to that.. don't know.

Yeah, I hear ya mlee!  Sounds like you're giving her some wise suggestions.  The thing is, will she listen.  Sigh.  Sure wish these kids didn't think they already know it all at that age.  Might help some.  lol  Hang in there Nana, hopefully she will come around.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 08, 2009, 10:11:30 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

no rose I have been thinking, if Casey Anthony gets off on this, she will have Ms Nasty Grace to thank for it.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: April 08, 2009, 10:13:44 PM »

Sounds like your g.daughter is itching to have a little independence, even if that means joining the military.  Sigh.  That's such a hard age!!  And it sounds like you might be feeling stuck between her and your daughter, like being between a rock and a hard place.  Anything you say to either one can be taken wrong, even if you are just trying to support each of them.  ackkkkk!  It's real hard for even a parent to know what to say (especially to an older teen) in a time like this.  We want for them what they want, within reason of course.  Yet sometimes all they really need is to hear "no way! I'd miss you too much!"  But sometimes they really really REALLY need to get off on their own, and might see joining the military as their only way out.  Sigh.  How to know how to know.  Am hoping that your daughter and g.daughter can sit down and talk about what really is going on with your g.daughter, what it is she really truly wants and needs.  And unfortunately, as g.mama (and mine as mom of a young adult), we get to have our say then zip our lips and give loving support.  Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hardest job of all!!  Will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers.   

I know..  to me this is such a huge step.. I tried to talk to her about going to one of the Academy's, at least she would come out an Officer, and only have a two year obligation. I have family in Orange County, NY.. So I did my best to promote West Point, shoot, might as well have been talking to the wall over there.. I told her the Air Force had an Academy too, she would have a 4 year degree, two years in the service, and then she could return to civilian world.  Another bang your head against he wall Nana.
At least she would be tucked away, going to college for 4 years.  She always wanted to be a Child Psychologists, don't see where joining the Air Force like this is going to take her to that.. don't know.

Yeah, I hear ya mlee!  Sounds like you're giving her some wise suggestions.  The thing is, will she listen.  Sigh.  Sure wish these kids didn't think they already know it all at that age.  Might help some.  lol  Hang in there Nana, hopefully she will come around.

We can only hope and pray.. The truth really is.. she comes by her stubborn nature naturally..  Of course I can always look at my daughter and say apples and trees, right.  What ever she chooses, I hope she do so wisely.  I think she has this romantic concept of being 18 and thinking she is grown..  Knowing this child, give her 2 weeks away from home and she will not be a happy camper, but if in the military, she will be stuck..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #907 on: April 08, 2009, 10:14:41 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

no rose I have been thinking, if Casey Anthony gets off on this, she will have Ms Nasty Grace to thank for it.
I really wish Nancy would concentrate on other missing people, instead of most of the show on Casey, it is very frustrating.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 08, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

I really wish Nancy would concentrate on other missing people, instead of most of the show on Casey, it is very frustrating.

She does have a taste for blood when it come to casey..  But, nothing NG every says, or anyone else for that fact. Casey will never tell the truth. She will spend the rest of her life in prison,  and she never understand why she was there to begin with. She doesn't believe she had done anything wrong..  very disturbed.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 08, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

I agree Rosy......
Sadly, Caylee is gone...we know what happened to her...what about the other little children who are still missing or those whose murderers are not caught yet? why not concentrate on those little kids?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 08, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »

HI Everyone,

OS

She does have a taste for blood when it come to casey..  But, nothing NG every says, or anyone else for that fact. Casey will never tell the truth. She will spend the rest of her life in prison,  and she never understand why she was there to begin with. She doesn't believe she had done anything wrong..  very disturbed.

very true mlee...very true!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 08, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Missing For 2 Months

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:15:26 AM

SATSUMA -- It's been two months now since Haleigh Cummings disappeared.  Despite hundreds of leads, Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators have found no trace of the girl.

The 5-year-old vanished from her Satsuma home where she lived with her father and his then girlfriend.

Early on, hundreds of law enforcement personnel and volunteers took part in the search for Haleigh.

Have You Seen Haleigh?

If you have seen Haleigh, or know anything about her disappearance, call 911 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477).

* Read the Original 911 Call Transcript -- Part 1 | Part 2

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 08, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »

^^^^^^how can you smile like that when a little girl disappeared under your watch? the guilt would kill me.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: April 08, 2009, 10:29:22 PM »

Well Monkey's its time for this old one to go upstairs.. All have a safe night, see you on the morrow.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 08, 2009, 10:34:48 PM »

Goodnight Mlee.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #915 on: April 08, 2009, 10:41:28 PM »

JVM just said she will have an update on the Haleigh Cummings case. She has said some flattering things about Art Harris and Cobra so let's hope she has a scoop.
I don't get JVM, Maureen.  Please let us know if anything new comes up on her show.
oops I forgot to add JVM did report on the ongoing fighting between Ron and Crystal~seems it's worsening

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:19 PM »

JVM just said she will have an update on the Haleigh Cummings case. She has said some flattering things about Art Harris and Cobra so let's hope she has a scoop.
I don't get JVM, Maureen.  Please let us know if anything new comes up on her show.
oops I forgot to add JVM did report on the ongoing fighting between Ron and Crystal~seems it's worsening
Thanks Maureen.  I hope they have a bit of time in the midst of fighting over Jr to concentrate on their missing daughter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »

JOAN  YVETTE  SAPP
SATSUMA ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01412  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/8/2009 10:42:06 AM

DOB: 4/26/1967 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
901.11-   CONTEMPT OF COURT    N   N    $1,000.00    4/8/2009 10:52:04 AM
                $1,000.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753357&IMG=56432

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #918 on: April 08, 2009, 10:48:21 PM »

Thanks for the update on HH, IM.  I hope she gives us a full report when she gets back in and posts.

That was really nice of Tim Miller and TES to thank your son and his class.  But then, the kids did something really nice and caring.  It's a win-win situation.   

Muffy~I've talked wih her since and she will share many eerie things that happened there..I think what TES and Tim did was so special and way above the call of duty as they are already so busy and run strictly by volunteers, and the kids and my son were walking on air after receiving this today.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #919 on: April 08, 2009, 10:51:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys~Just talked to HH, she is in Satsuma and was a MeMaws and got to have lunch with Crystal, Kim etc., and I talked with Crystal and offered support and prayers. She will post more when she gets home.

On another topic, remember when I mentioned that my son asked for donations for TES instead of birthday gifts at is party, well today I just cried so hard when the 3rd grade class and my son rec'd wristbands and letters of thanks from TES.......the entire class got a letter on his behalf and they sent info and photos from little Owen Castle who was found alive (barely) in Llanos, TX. The letter and the photos made the kids feel like their contribution directly helped find him, even though you and I both know that's just what they do, the 8 and 9yr old children were made to feel like they accomplished something!!!!! How special is that........there is nothing more encouraging to kids this age than feeling like they played a special part in his recovery to really make them want to continue to contribute and donate to TES. Also, Tim sent a photo addressed to my son telling him how much he appreciated his support and how great he thought his class was, and signed it "your friend" Tim Miller.

I wish I had a scanner so everyone could see how special they made the kids feel.....my heart has been so heavy lately with the discovery of Sandra and all my issues going on right now, and this made my day. I've already been told by my son that he wants everything framed! So, along with his blue angels photos and his favorite football team, he now has his new Hero's photo to add to the wall. Just wanted to share how special I think TES and Tim are for taking so much time to do this for these 3rd graders.

Island
That is so nice, IM.  Tim Miller sure is something special, isn't he?

Yes indeed!

Very cool, IM ...way to go to teach our youth community service and caring about our fellow man.

Thanks Brandi~ we just believe in "paying it forward", and are continually blessed everyday and want to spread our blessings around.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.