May 17, 2024, 06:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 383700 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:02 PM »

I began to form the opinon a long time ago that in spite of the "close family" facade George likes to present, the Anthonys really weren't all that close-that Hopespring was just a place for them to hang their respective hats and get to their mail, and for Caylee to have shelter.  I suspect in reality, that everyone really went their own separate ways-and their routines were rather disconnected.  There has to be some sort of detachment to explain the obvious lack of hands-on knowledge of any nanny, any job, and etc., etc. 

Thanks, Ono for the kind comment!  ITA with you on this one!  Why do we (myself included sometimes) feel the need to look like we have it all together? 

Well ... in this particular case, I suspect it's some sort of defense mode for having resided under the same roof as your child & baby grandchild and yet appear so completely clueless as to what really was happening with the child & the helpless baby grandchild ...   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1601 on: January 09, 2010, 12:57:11 PM »

I don't mean to interrupt but when you all get a chance, please make sure to try to get Adji Desirs information out and say a prayer for him. Tomorrow marks exactly one year to the day since he vanished. I know he has a thread but I wanted to make sure everyone remembered what tomorrow is.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: January 09, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/08/cayleecasey-anthony-case-george-anthony-is-under-the-microscope/    copied from comment 104;

re; ga's microscope letter
 This was prepared from a speaking cruise the Anthony's were uninvited to(october).

So George goes to the media and lies that he wrote this at thanksgiving, when it was written prior for an event they didn't attend.WTH?  Bet he would lie bout what he had for breakfast!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:32 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1301

Casey’s Profile – Part 2: Her Psychopathy

First Off- Happy Saturday and thanks to all of you for your kind words on the George Microscope piece. I agree it was time.

I would also like to post what I just posted on Valhalls site as I think it was one of the strongest articles regarding Casey's Psycopothy I have ever read, and I was a bit surprised at a finding or 2.

Val-

I look forward to this continuing series, nice work.

This site is a friend of mine’s, and is a forensic psychology site. I have consulted with her and her resources on a few different cases and I openly admit I usually have to ask her to slow down and repeat, lol.

It would seem there are similar findings as to Casey’s psychopathy using the BRACE method. What was of particular interest to me, was this the last line below, which I have broken out in parens to hilight:

Analysis

In light of the absence of any overall positive correlation with the characteristics of Antisocial Personality Disorder, this combination reveals a level of narcissism that rises to Psychopathy. In combination with the fact that 1) there is no irrational thinking based on paranoid characteristics, 2) no perceptual distortions associated with Schizotypal characteristics, 3) power and control issues are not those associated with a Paranoid Personality Disorder, and 4) Histrionic characteristics exceed Narcissistic characteristics, this is the profile of a person prone to dramatic, uninhibited and dangerous acting-out. This person is independent, proactive, flexible and socially engaging. This is a person with characteristics consistent with a socially engaging Psychopath who motivated by social and interpersonal control, direct or indirect.
(The mild Asperger’s characteristics are very likely secondary to a lack of regard for others and a high sense of interpersonal entitlement. )

The full article can be found here:

http://crimsonshadows.net/articles-mainmenu-9/forensic-psychology-mainmenu-56/profiling-mainmenu-140/168-profiling-casey

If this is ahead of your series, please edit accordingly, I am just very interested to see if these 2 “profiles” land at the same place because of what appears to be very conflicting interpersonality traits for Casey.

Blink

If you have not read the above article and you are interested in Casey's "make up", grab a coffee and blow up your screen. It's a long read, but fascinating.

Lastly, I just wanted to throw out an observation I am seeing at blinkoncrime.com, and several "sleuth sites", or blogs with related Caylee and Casey content.

I am observing a D E L U G E of blogs, bloggers, posters and commenters coming from specific locations, without being specific, that actually correspond to locations of defense counsel in this case, or yes, Team Casey.

There is a web-based concentrated effort and "campaign" to change course in public opinion in what I consider the hail mary of the defense in this case and I expect it to intensify in the next week.

There are 3 things going on right now that have them scrambling.

1. IMO, Dominick Casey is seeking immunity and he will get it and that is the single worst news Baez could get.

2. The State and the Defense are working through a possible plea in the fraud trial, with the defense trying to throw things on the table related to the murder trial and the state is not havin' it..

3. Andrea Lyon is desperately trying to get canned by Casey and off this case.

B

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: January 09, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1294

Casey’s Profile: An Introduction

Always so interesting !
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: January 09, 2010, 01:31:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Lots of great posts here about GA's letter.  Blink - you totally rock the cage!

Here's somethings I'm considering after reading/watching George.  Maybe I'm nuts, but IMO, this totally reeks of Cindy.  I think she was the author, but GA was the carrier pigeon.  He's the more publicly sympathetic of the two.  I wonder what Conway thinks of it?  Who in the world would advise either of them to go to the media for any reason?  What did they hope to gain?   

IMO, I think he just wanted the spotlight & to show off his new psycholigically positive sportcoat.    He's trying to re-invent himself and look traditional since he really blew it with studs in his ears and those tasteless tatoos.   Both psycholgically negative visuals.  Those cruise photos did no favors for their public persona whatsoever.  His reasons for the earrings & the tatoo are rediculous, IMO. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: January 09, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »

** psychologically **
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: January 09, 2010, 01:35:32 PM »

Thanks Boo!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: January 09, 2010, 01:38:43 PM »

First Off- Happy Saturday and thanks to all of you for your kind words on the George Microscope piece. I agree it was time.

I would also like to post what I just posted on Valhalls site as I think it was one of the strongest articles regarding Casey's Psycopothy I have ever read, and I was a bit surprised at a finding or 2.

Val-

This site is a friend of mine’s, and is a forensic psychology site. I have consulted with her and her resources on a few different cases and I openly admit I usually have to ask her to slow down and repeat, lol.

It would seem there are similar findings as to Casey’s psychopathy using the BRACE method. What was of particular interest to me, was this the last line below, which I have broken out in parens to hilight:

Analysis

In light of the absence of any overall positive correlation with the characteristics of Antisocial Personality Disorder, this combination reveals a level of narcissism that rises to Psychopathy. In combination with the fact that 1) there is no irrational thinking based on paranoid characteristics, 2) no perceptual distortions associated with Schizotypal characteristics, 3) power and control issues are not those associated with a Paranoid Personality Disorder, and 4) Histrionic characteristics exceed Narcissistic characteristics, this is the profile of a person prone to dramatic, uninhibited and dangerous acting-out. This person is independent, proactive, flexible and socially engaging. This is a person with characteristics consistent with a socially engaging Psychopath who motivated by social and interpersonal control, direct or indirect.
(The mild Asperger’s characteristics are very likely secondary to a lack of regard for others and a high sense of interpersonal entitlement. )

http://crimsonshadows.net/articles-mainmenu-9/forensic-psychology-mainmenu-56/profiling-mainmenu-140/168-profiling-casey

If this is ahead of your series, please edit accordingly, I am just very interested to see if these 2 “profiles” land at the same place because of what appears to be very conflicting interpersonality traits for Casey.

Blink

If you have not read the above article and you are interested in Casey's "make up", grab a coffee and blow up your screen. It's a long read, but fascinating.

Lastly, I just wanted to throw out an observation I am seeing at blinkoncrime.com, and several "sleuth sites", or blogs with related Caylee and Casey content.

I am observing a D E L U G E of blogs, bloggers, posters and commenters coming from specific locations, without being specific, that actually correspond to locations of defense counsel in this case, or yes, Team Casey.

There is a web-based concentrated effort and "campaign" to change course in public opinion in what I consider the hail mary of the defense in this case and I expect it to intensify in the next week.

1. IMO, Dominick Casey is seeking immunity and he will get it and that is the single worst news Baez could get.

2. The State and the Defense are working through a possible plea in the fraud trial, with the defense trying to throw things on the table related to the murder trial and the state is not havin' it..

B

Hey Blink!
Interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: January 09, 2010, 01:41:29 PM »

Blink:  Yes ... interesting!
ChikN China
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1610 on: January 09, 2010, 02:04:27 PM »

Val-

Analysis

Blink

B

Blink,
I may be the only dumb monkey on the tree today, so please help me out as to why you believe that ALyon is trying to get canned by Casey. What is this belief based on?
I read her very poor remarks about "she didn't kill her kid" (paraphrase) but I am trying to think of other specific behavior that would lead to the conclusion she wants out. Help a slowpoke out, willya?
Thanks! ChikNChina
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1611 on: January 09, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »

Blink,
I may be the only dumb monkey on the tree today, so please help me out as to why you believe that ALyon is trying to get canned by Casey. What is this belief based on?
I read her very poor remarks about "she didn't kill her kid" (paraphrase) but I am trying to think of other specific behavior that would lead to the conclusion she wants out. Help a slowpoke out, willya?
Thanks! ChikNChina

Not Blink, but I think it's because she can obviously see what a disaster this defense team has created. You can't unring a bell. They continue to make stupid statements, Andrea can't control Casey, her facial expressions, her crying on cue. I think if Andrea was called in in the beginning, it would be a totally different case by now. We wouldn't have had the smirks, the promises of pictures of Zenaida in the park and the promise of solid evidence that would prove Casey is innocent. She would have sat her ass down and gave it to her straight instead of blowing smoke up her....

Now Casey is of the opinion she is the Chairman of the Board and running the show, no matter what others may think.  With Jose still trying to retain lead seat and cowing to whatever Casey wants, Andrea must see that this is a lost cause. She has a reputation to consider, this case is going to make a mockery of it. She isn't in control and that must be very frustrating to her. She can't undo the damage caused by the defense, and Casey's own family. No one is listening to her!! JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: January 09, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/09/casey-anthony-attorney-andrea-lyons%E2%80%99-body-language-on-the-today-show-shows-her-fear-that-casey-will-be-sentenced-to-death-and-that-she-may-believe-that-%E2%80%9C-casey-killed-her-kid/

DR. LILLIAN GLASS BODY LANGUAGE BOMBSHELL!!Casey Anthony Attorney Andrea Lyons Shows Fear Casey Will Be Sentenced to Death and May Believe“ Casey Killed Her Kid.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: January 09, 2010, 05:38:28 PM »

I don't mean to interrupt but when you all get a chance, please make sure to try to get Adji Desirs information out and say a prayer for him. Tomorrow marks exactly one year to the day since he vanished. I know he has a thread but I wanted to make sure everyone remembered what tomorrow is.

Thanks. I think of him often.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: January 09, 2010, 06:39:29 PM »

Thank you, tupelo!

Excellent read!

In part, it said:
As Andrea spoke the words “SHE DIDN’T DO IT. SHE DIDN’T KILL HER KID” I observed multiple signals of deception as well as signals of doubt- doubting what she herself was saying.

Andrea she raises her shoulders, tilts her head to the side as though she is questioning what she herself is saying. She raises her eyebrows indicating doubt – that she isn’t sure or that she knows what she is saying is not true.

Her voice also gives a lot away as she croaks out these words in a soft breathy voice. It is a voice without conviction. It is also a voice that dies off at the end of the sentence. When someone croaks out a tone and it dies off at the end, it is the body’s way of shutting itself off to the lie or the deceptive words. It is the body’s way of not wanting to say something that is not true.

I also liked this part:

Andrea then compares Casey’s case to the Salem Witch Trials, which I thought was a rather absurd analogy. In fact my thought was that the only thing Casey Anthony had in common with the Salem Witches was that many people consider her to be a witch for killing her daughter.

But Andrea’s interntion for bringing up the Salem Witch Trials was to make the point that regardless whether the women were guilty or innocent they were killed through downing or being burned at the stake which she stated. Either way, according to Andrea, they were killed.

In essence, she brought up this story to say that even if Casey was innocent she he would still be killed. In essence through making this analogy, Andrea is setting herself up for the reality that she will most likely lose the case and that Casey will be put to death.

Thanks again for pointing to that article.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: January 09, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »

I have to agree, AL is trying to get kicked off the case.  She is a smart woman and knows better than to make the statements she did.  She is concerned with her 'perfect' record and does not want to go down with the ship, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: January 09, 2010, 07:26:31 PM »

So interesting ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: January 09, 2010, 07:27:54 PM »

Thanks. I think of him often.

As do I ... he had such an appealing face.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: January 09, 2010, 08:34:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1341

Casey’s Profile – Part 3: Her Narcissism

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1619 on: January 09, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »

Well, I for one, LOVE the Hinkeymeter. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.