May 14, 2024, 04:57:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 303766 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1340 on: October 28, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »

JP must not want to chat... he signed off of his AIM at 7:28 LOL

Was he reading this site?

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: October 28, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

Interesting... Tip #1952. Supposedly somebody working for the FBI bothered to call OCSO and let them know about a psychic's vision.. that Caylee was alive at some resort (the Wave One Cottages in Hollywood FL).  The tip is listed as a "victim sighting", but in the report, it only states that the psychic told the FBI that she's staying at an "end cottage" there.. not that she actually saw Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: October 28, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »

Do you what realy stinks, is a lot of these people wanted to be kept Anonymous and now the whole world knows whothey are.
 This is going to reck it for other cases.people are going to think twice befor calling in a tip.
Like Natalee case gezz

It will definitely hurt other cases with this release.  You are correct.

It is my understandING that any tipster who phones into a Crime Stopper's Hotline and wishes to remain anyonomous ... only has to make that request.

Janet
________

GREATER VANCOUVER CRIME STOPPERS
http://www.greatervancouvercrimestoppers.com/

Yeah, but their is a difference between thinking your leaving police have your name and number for a call back and the whole internet having your name and number for a call back.

I cannot comprehend why the conversation of a recording of a 911 call and a jail call could be regarded as public record but ... it is.

The 911 calls and ... the jail calls associated with the Caylee Marie case attest to this and ... nobody on Caylee Marie internet forums complained.  The only protest was from the Anthonys.  However ... that Cindy, George, Lee and their attorney's protests were regarded as too bad ... so sad.

Janet

The tipsters are not charged with crimes. They are merely trying to help solve one.

Their private information should remain private, IMO.

It's a shame what has happened with their private information.

Brandi ... many 911 calls are from victims of crimes ... domestic ... rape ... you name it.  I do not believe that these calls should be public record but they are.

Jail house calls ... the argument could be made that the prisoner is innocent until proven guilt.  In other words ... many jail call recording are made by the innocent ... yet their calls are public record.

I am not saying ... I agree but ... so much info is legally public record.

Maybe a mistake was made when the names ... telephone numbers and ... email addresses ... were released along with the compilation of tips.  Then maybe again ... a mistake was not made and ... the release of this info conforms with the law.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: October 28, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »

Who else was going to call LP???  You know, I thought about that afterwards.  A girl he doesn't know from Adam just calls him on the phone and wants to talk about another girl (that she doens't know from Adam) and talk about her sex life!!!!   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #1344 on: October 28, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

I have a quick question. How did LP become involved all this? Did the Anthony's call him? Someone asked me today and I could remember.  TIA
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1345 on: October 28, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »

Wow!  This woman is another Cindy!  Her spin is making me  !

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: October 28, 2008, 08:34:17 PM »

Who else was going to call LP???  You know, I thought about that afterwards.  A girl he doesn't know from Adam just calls him on the phone and wants to talk about another girl (that she doens't know from Adam) and talk about her sex life!!!!   

Wowza kitty! That's pretty saucy of you 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: October 28, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »

Thanks Janet, but I have been getting AARP mailings for almost nine years now!   I think that makes me a "senior".   

AARP???

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1348 on: October 28, 2008, 08:35:18 PM »

I would, but I don't think my hubby would be amused!

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 28, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »

I know I wouldn't have dreamed of doing that before but you get so wrapped up in the story and in the people.....When I was telling my mom about it, she said, now is this a soap????

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: October 28, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

Janet,

I am starting anew .. the quote stack was getting huge.

My point is that many tipsters call in tips while being given anonymity status. That is one of the reasons some people will call in.

This anonymity should not be breached, IMO.

Just as Blonde said, breaching it will hurt other cases. People may stop calling in tips. Even valid tips.

This is my opinion.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA  KITTY sex lifes and panties come on now settle down!!!!

See I can keep a secret did'nt tell rob nothing lol

What did LP say??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
darby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  So much to read so little time.  I found something interesting on Part 11 page 20.  It is an email forwarded from Lee from the tip line.  I found other stuff interesting too but I am scanning over everything quickly right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »

I have a quick question. How did LP become involved all this? Did the Anthony's call him? Someone asked me today and I could remember.  TIA

Not sure, I doubt that the Anthony's contacted him.  Could be Baez had someone contact him, or it could be LP simply saw an opportunity?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: October 28, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

Maybe somebody can explain to me.. as I really am clueless..

How can you (supposedly) see the energy of somebody you've never seen in person? This tipster claims that she saw Caylee's energy, and that her energy indicated that she (Caylee) was in AZ.

Well.... first you find a real comfy bean bag chair, have your coffee table lined in munchies and drinks. Then there's this little tablet called LSD....  Don't forget to take the phone off the hook or power down b/c you don't want to be interrupted!!   

You all are really cracking me up tonight! 

I wonder if she has a link to this info or it is from personal experience(j/k)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: October 28, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »

Am I having a senior moment, or did I once read that Padilla claims that she went back at one point to get the car from Amscot and then returned it to the parking lot again?  Could she still have been using the Pontiac off and on when she needed it and before it finally ran out of gas?

SS ... you are too young for a "senior's moment".  I remember way back when when you shared ...

However ... I will not tell.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California. In a nutshell, where is it that you believe they`re going to search?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: I don`t have the map here in front of me, but it`s just southeast of the home, northwest to the airport. There is a small area there where the two towers -- she was right in the middle of the two towers.

Now let me add something to this that`s very important. On the 27th after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, "I got rid of the smell in the car. I scraped off the squirrels."

You go to the transcripts, and you`ll read that and it`s a -- minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

GRACE: OK. And the area is south of what?

PADILLA: It`s south of the residence and north of the airport. It`s just right in between there.

GRACE: OK. To -- and that is a heavily wooded or swampy area, Leonard?

PADILLA: It`s a little of both. There`s combinations. But there`s a road that cuts through from the northwest to the southeast. It cuts right through there. I don`t have a map with me, so it`s difficult to explain. But there is an area right there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

Janet - you never cease to amaze me with your data collection.  This exactly the interview that I had in mind.  It has always stayed in my mind because Leonard seems to be describing an area that is similar to what Red described, although there could be a number of areas around the airport that fit in this description.  KCJackie did some searching and she thought that Red's description might be near an office park off of Semoran Blvd., between Lee Vista and Swissco.  Red referred to the area as the "trifecta" and it is also the location where he found the shovel under a bridge.  He looked through his notes, but he didn't have an address.  It's the same area near the office park where dogs hit on a dumpster.  I wonder if Casey threw some things into the dumpster.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: October 28, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA  KITTY sex lifes and panties come on now settle down!!!!

See I can keep a secret did'nt tell rob nothing lol

What did LP say??
He just said in his opionion, George is not the father and then he gave me the date he will arrive in Florida to look for Caylee.  He was nice to me.

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: October 28, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »

Thanks Janet, but I have been getting AARP mailings for almost nine years now!   I think that makes me a "senior".   

Same here, but not for nine years Smile   Don't fight it....embrace it!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: October 28, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »

Tip #2011

(Anonymous), on 8-14-08- was Casey out of Jail at that time?    ..  It's all about how Casey's innocent, and the media (NG is mentioned) is to blame. 

That's not a tip to find Caylee...   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: October 28, 2008, 08:42:08 PM »

AARP???

www.aarp.org

About AARP
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization for people age 50 and over.

AARP is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for all as we age. We lead positive social change and deliver value to members through information, advocacy and service.

AARP also provides a wide range of unique benefits, special products, and services for our members.

These benefits include AARP Web site at www.aarp.org, "AARP The Magazine," the monthly "AARP Bulletin," and a Spanish-language newspaper, "Segunda Juventud."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.