May 20, 2024, 03:37:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 311744 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2010, 12:45:41 PM »

Where is this supposed birthday party for Kyron taking place at?
Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
Sandi Lessman likes this.
 ·
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2010, 12:56:57 PM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·
Are these people insane? (No need to answer...I already know) These people need mental help. Geesh... I'm too scared to post over there. I don't want friends & family seeing that I've joined a page supporting TH. lol

<--- Had to use this smiley because I had no idea what it was supposed to be until I saw it's name...lol.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »

after 20 some-odd attempts to attach a photo.... then tried to just make a comment "WHERES Kyron????"  page is still telling me:

Could not post to Wall
The message could not be posted to this Wall.

BUT I can access the page now .... trippy 

brb after an IP change  Monkey Devil!

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2010, 12:58:01 PM »

WELL it's "not" an IP ban  Monkey Devil!  (forgot I had another FB name/acct I made to view a friends photo's - on another "fake" name lol)   
I'm goin' in ... COVER ME  Monkey Devil!

O  M   Gosh! You are seriously crackin' me up!!!          I gotta go check this out, they seem to go thru and do one big delete of all the good stuff!

Gotcha covered Zip!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2010, 01:02:08 PM »

MAYBE they're screening photo's now?  and didn't like this one????? 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »

19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·
Thanks, just don't know what to say about all this, can't get past the coloring pages, and have no idea what MS paint is 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2010, 01:06:06 PM »

I like this pic zippiddy.

When ever you see pics of Kaine and Desiree with Kyron, he looks so happy! With Terri, not so much.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2010, 01:08:13 PM »

19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·
Are these people insane? (No need to answer...I already know) These people need mental help. Geesh... I'm too scared to post over there. I don't want friends & family seeing that I've joined a page supporting TH. lol

<--- Had to use this smiley because I had no idea what it was supposed to be until I saw it's name...lol.
They not only are insane, they seriously need to get a life of some kind, maybe they could sit down with their kids and color and bake treats for them. And this Jonser character who is DeDe's cousin, who had the gall to say that I was DeDe, needs to get out of his parent's basement for the day and get some sun and fresh air, that might help him tremendously.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2010, 01:09:32 PM »

WOW - didn't even "post" a comment or picture ... and NOW I cannot see the B-day info again    just attempting to post caused them to ban that name also lol

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »

When ever you see pics of Kaine and Desiree with Kyron, he looks so happy! With Terri, not so much.

This is a very nice pic of Kyron with his mama. I agree with you Sassifrass he does always look truly happy in pics with his real mom and Kaine. Well I'm off the register kids for school. Hope you all have a great afternoon! 
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2010, 01:17:18 PM »

Whoops...I meant to say I'm off to register the kids for school. Maybe I better have a cup of coffee. Good day everyone!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »

WOW - didn't even "post" a comment or picture ... and NOW I cannot see the B-day info again    just attempting to post caused them to ban that name also lol

Guess your cover is blown...

Maybe they have "dumb" luck... Monkey Devil!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #412 on: September 02, 2010, 01:22:28 PM »

I posted a blog by Shannon Cook on the MC thread that I captured before it was eventually deleted by her. I'm not sure if you Monkeys ever saw it, but it gives a good insight into the personality of MC.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8479.new#new

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 02, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

One of my favorites...definitely genuine, not contrived or forced happiness 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2010, 01:27:25 PM »

Eek! They now banned me!  But I'm such a nice person! Why would they do that to poor little me? 

Awe, who gives a rats patooty. I did want a cupcake though!  Monkey Devil!

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2010, 01:28:25 PM »

Media key to Kyron search
Distraught family hopes coverage shakes loose clues, evidence

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128337191106651000

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »

zippiddy You have mail!   

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2010, 01:35:50 PM »

Eek! They now banned me!  But I'm such a nice person! Why would they do that to poor little me? 

here's you a cuppy-cake (you wouldn't wanna eat theirs anyways 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2010, 01:39:46 PM »

here's you a cuppy-cake (you wouldn't wanna eat theirs anyways 

Yummo! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: September 02, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »

Hey!  I want one too!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.