May 17, 2024, 08:58:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 214965 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 30, 2010, 06:59:04 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted

Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'
http://www.wesh.com/r/24817269/detail.html

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 30, 2010, 06:59:36 PM »

The Jar is saying something about dispensation for senior with disabilities act and pointed at himself 
I'm beginning to wonder if all these comments are thrown out there because when Mason leaves we will know why 

Good thought.   I don't think he's a happy camper anymore.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 30, 2010, 07:03:09 PM »

I just love me some Judge Perry! Bozo and Mason try so hard to pull the wool over his eyes and he just calmly tells them "Bear in Mind" lol.
And I almost fell off my chair when LDB was talking about the attorneys doing different parts of the closing arguments, and Bozo pipes in, "you think I want him to usurp my place"?

Oh my gosh-he is just plain embarrassing.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: August 30, 2010, 07:07:09 PM »

The Jar is saying something about dispensation for senior with disabilities act and pointed at himself 

What on earth is he getting at I wonder?  Was he joking around?

Besides getting his motions denied and goofing off, that is all I have seen him do in court.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 30, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »

Baby Huey and Foghorn Leghorn...What a team!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: August 30, 2010, 07:22:57 PM »

Judge P. said "Bear in Mind"! 
"The last person you want to set your depositions is me.  You won't like my work hours."
Go, Judge Perry!

Mason just brought in "retired and gone."  I knew he was going to talk about his age.

OK obviously just catching up, but what is Mason saying? That he is too old for this crap? Does he want out? Or is he implying the Judge give him more time cause he's old???

He needs to run to the restroom & change his Depends. lol  Just kidding ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 30, 2010, 07:30:00 PM »

Baby Huey and Foghorn Leghorn...What a team!

Lee anthonys old blog
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about18007.html
interesting to see how he thinks and lashs out at his ex girlfriend
this family is weirder than I thought!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 30, 2010, 07:30:52 PM »

"The last person you want to set your depositions is me.  You won't like my work hours."
Go, Judge Perry!

Mason just brought in "retired and gone."  I knew he was going to talk about his age.

OK obviously just catching up, but what is Mason saying? That he is too old for this crap? Does he want out? Or is he implying the Judge give him more time cause he's old???

Lol Ono
something not right there it seems like Mason is slipping.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: August 30, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/for-record-it-was-joke.html
Monday, August 30, 2010
Baez: "For The Record: It Was A Joke"

Thanks Trimm.

"Why is Jose OK with national news, but not local news even though it has already been decided that a Change of Venue will occur by selecting the jury from outside the local area?

Kathi Belich
Kathi Belich
Kathi Belich

Jose and Cheney are running scared from Kathi Belich. She ruined their last press conference and is waiting at the court doors for them everytime they appear."

So why wasn't Kathi around today? Is WFTV messing with the Jar and Tonto's heads? Or did they threaten WFTV somehow?

Could be- or maybe by the Anthonys' new attorney??
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 30, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »

Squabble Happened During Scheduling Hearing

POSTED: 5:30 pm EDT August 30, 2010
UPDATED: 6:20 pm EDT August 30, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry won’t budge when it comes to the timeline on Casey Anthony’s trial.

Perry said at a status hearing on Monday he would not push back the trial from its scheduled start date in May of next year.

He said if the two sides could not share information with each other and get deposition schedules in sync, he would set schedules himself.

“I would not want me setting your depositions,” he said. “I’ve been known to do some weird things like working on Saturday.”

After the status hearing, WESH 2 attended what was supposed to be a routine scheduling hearing between the defense, prosecution and Texas Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame.
Newly appointed Magistrate James Glatt set Oct. 4 and 5 for dates when the defense will get to look at Equeesearch records.

Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez reiterated allegations at the hearing that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage.

NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

Baez said he would not respond to NeJame’s comments.
So this is what Baez's comment, "I know I'm competent, I know I'm doing what's good for my client and, what's more important, she does, and so does my team. So I could really care less   what a lot of people say," was all about.     Casey has no other options the way I see it, no one else buys her BS, she's stuck with what she asked for.  Karma

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 30, 2010, 07:44:33 PM »

Go, Judge Perry!

Lol Ono
something not right there it seems like Mason is slipping.

I don't think he's slipping-I think he knows he's gotten in over his head, and perhaps he's also worried about his reputation, IMO.  Hard to read him-so far, my opinion of him is he seems pretty crafty & slick.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 30, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder if all these comments are thrown out there because when Mason leaves we will know why 

I agree baez is making Mason look bad and he is not able to leave
he is stuck with baez! wonder hmm if maybe there are arguments and disagreeing  on baez's tactics and handling of things.
 I dont see Mason agreeing with all Baez does it just doesnt Jive

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 30, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »

Squabble Happened During Scheduling Hearing

POSTED: 5:30 pm EDT August 30, 2010
UPDATED: 6:20 pm EDT August 30, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry won’t budge when it comes to the timeline on Casey Anthony’s trial.

Perry said at a status hearing on Monday he would not push back the trial from its scheduled start date in May of next year.

He said if the two sides could not share information with each other and get deposition schedules in sync, he would set schedules himself.

“I would not want me setting your depositions,” he said. “I’ve been known to do some weird things like working on Saturday.”

After the status hearing, WESH 2 attended what was supposed to be a routine scheduling hearing between the defense, prosecution and Texas Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame.
Newly appointed Magistrate James Glatt set Oct. 4 and 5 for dates when the defense will get to look at Equeesearch records.

Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez reiterated allegations at the hearing that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage.

NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”Baez said he would not respond to NeJame’s comments.

WooHoo! 
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #673 on: August 30, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »

he is stuck with baez! wonder hmm if maybe there are arguments and disagreeing  on baez's tactics and handling of things.

Didn't Mason take this case "for fun"?  He doesn't seem to be doing much laughing does he.  He is such a mush mouth I can't understand half of what he says.  His self-deprecating humor just isn't funny.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 30, 2010, 08:27:05 PM »

I missed the darn hearing and am behind, but, I have such a crush on Mr NeJame!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 30, 2010, 08:30:34 PM »

I do not know how to do captures, but at one of the earlier hearings Mason was sitting back staring up at the ceiling while B Azz was droning on to the judge.  He was staring straight up and I could imagine him saying to himself WTF have I gotten myself into.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: August 30, 2010, 09:13:48 PM »

I missed the darn hearing and am behind, but, I have such a crush on Mr NeJame!

Lol Akmom
Its ok to have a crush on Mark Nejame but  when you start telling me its for bozo I will have to protest lol.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 30, 2010, 09:18:38 PM »

Didn't Mason take this case "for fun"?  He doesn't seem to be doing much laughing does he.  He is such a mush mouth I can't understand half of what he says.  His self-deprecating humor just isn't funny.

Lol Azmom
Maybe he is thinking  are we having fun yet!
as he  stares  at the ceiling
(as another monkey mentioned earlier today)!! lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 30, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »

Lol Azmom

L

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 30, 2010, 09:20:07 PM »

Lol Azmom

L

Maybe Baez is driving Mason insane and that  compiled with old age and his hearing problem well there you have it!!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.