May 05, 2024, 04:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 430176 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2009, 02:15:13 PM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda    

That is her. If you review the discovery docs from the week prior to last, she forwarded emails from Crystal, Roy Kronk ex-wife to Cindy Anthony, who then forwarded them to Dominic Casey, from her tracydawn account.

Good Morning everyone.  an angelic monkey

Why would she forward e-mails to Cindy from Kronk' ex-wife, and what's more, how would his ex-wife even know Tracy's e-mail addy? 

I'm glad you asked those questions because they were running through my head too......and wasn't LP on the Kronk soapbox at one time?  I can't remember all the details but it seemed there was dissension between LP and Kronk.

I don't exactly know about dissension between LF & Kronk, but Lenny has stated many times there is a "daisy chain of information" where Caylee's body would be found, and Kronk was on that chain.

Although LP is a kook at times...this was one statement that I believed completely and still do...Kronk had information about where Caylee's remains were....from WHO?  I don't know exactly...but IMO from his girlfriend who works at the jail to him...but have no idea how she got the information.

That is right Sunny, even as of last night when he was talking on the Levi Page radio show he spoke of being concerned that something was overheard at the jail (between Casey & her attorney) where his girlfriend worked & that he told his parents he knew where the body was.    The comment is near the end of the broadcast.:   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/10/12/The-Levi-Page-Show

Now, IF something was overheard the question would be did that girlfriend share that with other jail personnel or law enforcement or just Kronk & he went on from there (he did visit that area more than once & that has always stuck out to me) - if he lied was he merely protecting/concealing his source of information knowing it came from a privileged conversation?   Here is the thing, if you tie this to why Cindy "sent someone" (Dominic Casey) as she admitted to detectives AFTER the remains were found & they found nothing and this possible "overheard" conversation with Casey herself - then we would know why DC was in those woods & why he reportedly told Hoover that Caylee was dead and they had to go get her.  Also interesting to that fact is a meeting that reportedly took place after Dec 11th at the Anthony home where Hoover said in his sworn testimony that he asked DC if the Anthonys knew they went to the Suburban woods in November, present at that meeting was DC, Hoover, Baez, Baden, George & Cindy (Brad Conway arriving later).

If that is the "daisy chain" its dam'g but extremely messy.

About the duct tape & it was manufactured in Ohio, upon reflection I realized that it might be a coinidinky & just bought at Lowe's in Orlando BUT Im sure they can trace this reported 130 something thousand roll lot to see if any of it was in Orlando stores or Fanny may have a point maybe George lifted it from one of his jobs - in the end it doesnt matter the important fact is that the Anthonys kept using that same tape AFTER Caylee's murder so "Zanny" or whoever else they are trying to blame didnt have the tape, horrifying to realize they used it on missing child posters, of all things.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »

Sunny and NRCG.....the receipts I am talking about were in a doc dump months ago. They were from Lowe's I think for all the pavers and stuff they put in the back yard. IIRC they spent about $300 or $400 in just a few days. Sorry I don't know exactly where to find them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »

O/T NORTHERN ROSE, You have nanners. 
Thanks Fanny, right back at you
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2009, 02:17:05 PM »

God Morning Monkeys and Guest!

From some of the receipts I saw George and Cindy shopped at Lowe's a good bit. If the tape was discontinued and not sold after 2007....Lowe's may have put it on clearance and sold it cheap!

Good Morning Monks!!  Will someone please show me where I can see the receipts? I still haven't been able to go through the last document dump.....so please bear with me and my questions and requests!!  Thanks
Good Morning, I would like to see that also, and I still haven't seen the pic of the baby dolly, was it found in the bag, near the bag, I'm so confused with this  I haven't been able to take the time like I usually do when docs come out. Thanks.

I don't know about the receipts but the doll was found in the car. The picture of it is in row 9.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100909caseyanthonyphotosofducttapeclothingshovel/indexGallery.htm

Hi truth and thanks. IIFC wasn't this actually kc's doll as a child? And wasn't there something about it not having clothes on???  I THINK I remember something about this???

There is a picture of the doll taken from the car in the big WFTV doc dump that is about 14,000 pages long. I don't know exactly what page, but it was talked about and the page # was given in the past couple of days. I can't look at those pics and docs again yet.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »

NRCG....the pic of the doll is on page 745 of the 1405 page docs.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »

Hi truth and thanks. IIFC wasn't this actually kc's doll as a child? And wasn't there something about it not having clothes on???  I THINK I remember something about this???

I just assumed it was the one found in the vehicle from the documents. Now i'm confused. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »

Sunny and NRCG.....the receipts I am talking about were in a doc dump months ago. They were from Lowe's I think for all the pavers and stuff they put in the back yard. IIRC they spent about $300 or $400 in just a few days. Sorry I don't know exactly where to find them.

Thanks darla...I misunderstood thinking it was in a recent document release.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2009, 02:34:05 PM »

I just assumed it was the one found in the vehicle from the documents. Now i'm confused. 

I too seem to remember it was in the car...perhaps in the back seat.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »

Timeline for June 16 to June 20 2008

16 - Midnight to 1:00 am high user activity on desktop
Midnight to 11:00 am no activity on laptop
1:00-7:00 am no user activity on desktop
3:08 am TL calls KC, 14 minutes conversation
7:00-9:00 am high user activity on desktop
7:45 am Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC's cell
7:45 am KC calls voicemail
9:00-10:00 am no activity on HP desktop
10:00-noon high user activity on desktop
11:00 am to noon - one file accessed on laptop, most likely system activity
JT states that around noon he saw KC and Caylee at the Casselberry Walmart.
11:27 am KC uploads one picture to her photobucket account (IP ties to Anthony home). NOTE: Since there is no activity on the desktop between 9 and 10 a.m., this photo had to have been uploaded from KC's laptop.
11:47 am TL calls KC, 18 minute phone call
12:00 noon-1:00 pm no activity on HP desktop. No activity on laptop.
12:50 pm GA states KC and Caylee leave house. KC says she is going to work. They both had backpacks on and KC was wearing charcoal gray pinstriped dress slacks and a beige dress shirt. Caylee's backpack was white with monkeys on it. Caylee was wearing a blue jean skirt, a pinkish colored top, and white tennis shoes. She had white-rimmed sunglasses on and her hair was in a ponytail. This is the last time Caylee is seen alive by anyone other than KC. KC tells GA she is going to work and will be working late, Caylee is going to the nanny's and they are both going to spend the night at the nanny's. KC tells GA she has already spoken with CA about it.
1:00-3:00 pm high user activity on desktop. 6 files accessed on laptop, most likely system activity, but could be very low user activity.
1:00 pm TL calls KC, 13 minute phone call
1:44 pm KC calls AH, 36 minute phone call
2:52 pm JG calls KC, 11 minute phone call. This is the phone call in which JG may have heard Caylee in background. He originally thought that call was on the 24th of June, but since has stated he made have gotten the phone calls messed up. In this phone call KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and she had to move out and find her own place.
3:00-4:00 pm no activity on laptop.
3:00-11:00 pm no activity on HP desktop. GA works 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
3:04 pm GA attempts to call KC.
3:35 pm KC attempts to call TL.
4:00-5:00 pm 5 files accessed on laptop, most likely system activity, but could be low level user activity.
4:10 pm KC attempts to call Gentiva
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell.
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell. (24 seconds after last call)
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell.
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell. (25 seconds after last call)
4:14 pm KC calls Gentiva, 1.6 minute phone call.
KC's cell phone pings showed her at or near the Anthony home until 4:18. At 4:18 she tracked northward.
4:19 pm KC calls TL, 1 minute duration.
4:21 pm KC attempts to call JG.
4:21 pm KC calls JG, 1.25 minute duration. (24 seconds after last call)
4:25 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell.
4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]
BB returns home at approximately 6 p.m. from a family vacation.
5:00 pm to midnight no activity on laptop.
5:57 pm KC's cell phone pings show her tracking northwestward.
6:31 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call CA's cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home. (44 seconds after last call)
6:33 pm KC checks voicemail.
6:53 pm KC checks voicemail.
7:06 pm KC calls Anthony home, 1.38 minute duration.
7:20 pm KC attempts to call AH
7:21 pm KC attempts to call AH.
7:58 pm TL and KC go to Blockbuster and rent a movie. TL states they stayed up late watching the movie.
8:03 pm MH leaves voicemail on KC's cell
8:03 pm KC calls voicemail
11:00-midnight high user activity on desktop
From this point on KC is spending every night at TL's (without Caylee). Only time she does not is when TL takes his trip to New York.
SP's sister emails and talks about how she is glad AP got to see CA and Caylee on Father's Day. Verifies that GA and KC were not there.
Some time during the day some one creates a myspace account for "zenaida" with a picture of Dora the Explorer dancing doll, location Miami, FL, and sign Pisces with birthdate 2/19 (KC is a Pisces with DOB 3/19).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

I was making a flow chart of the activities on June 16th 2008, both real and imagined and I can't find anything that KC says happened with a time. Does anyone know when she was supposed to be at either J. Blanchard Park or Sawgrass apartments, please 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2009, 03:29:44 PM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda    

That is her. If you review the discovery docs from the week prior to last, she forwarded emails from Crystal, Roy Kronk ex-wife to Cindy Anthony, who then forwarded them to Dominic Casey, from her tracydawn account.

Good Morning everyone.  an angelic monkey

Why would she forward e-mails to Cindy from Kronk' ex-wife, and what's more, how would his ex-wife even know Tracy's e-mail addy? 

I'm glad you asked those questions because they were running through my head too......and wasn't LP on the Kronk soapbox at one time?  I can't remember all the details but it seemed there was dissension between LP and Kronk.

I don't exactly know about dissension between LF & Kronk, but Lenny has stated many times there is a "daisy chain of information" where Caylee's body would be found, and Kronk was on that chain.

Although LP is a kook at times...this was one statement that I believed completely and still do...Kronk had information about where Caylee's remains were....from WHO?  I don't know exactly...but IMO from his girlfriend who works at the jail to him...but have no idea how she got the information.

That is right Sunny, even as of last night when he was talking on the Levi Page radio show he spoke of being concerned that something was overheard at the jail (between Casey & her attorney) where his girlfriend worked & that he told his parents he knew where the body was.    The comment is near the end of the broadcast.:   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/10/12/The-Levi-Page-Show

Now, IF something was overheard the question would be did that girlfriend share that with other jail personnel or law enforcement or just Kronk & he went on from there (he did visit that area more than once & that has always stuck out to me) - if he lied was he merely protecting/concealing his source of information knowing it came from a privileged conversation?   Here is the thing, if you tie this to why Cindy "sent someone" (Dominic Casey) as she admitted to detectives AFTER the remains were found & they found nothing and this possible "overheard" conversation with Casey herself - then we would know why DC was in those woods & why he reportedly told Hoover that Caylee was dead and they had to go get her.  Also interesting to that fact is a meeting that reportedly took place after Dec 11th at the Anthony home where Hoover said in his sworn testimony that he asked DC if the Anthonys knew they went to the Suburban woods in November, present at that meeting was DC, Hoover, Baez, Baden, George & Cindy (Brad Conway arriving later).

If that is the "daisy chain" its dam'g but extremely messy.

About the duct tape & it was manufactured in Ohio, upon reflection I realized that it might be a coinidinky & just bought at Lowe's in Orlando BUT Im sure they can trace this reported 130 something thousand roll lot to see if any of it was in Orlando stores or Fanny may have a point maybe George lifted it from one of his jobs - in the end it doesnt matter the important fact is that the Anthonys kept using that same tape AFTER Caylee's murder so "Zanny" or whoever else they are trying to blame didnt have the tape, horrifying to realize they used it on missing child posters, of all things.

I like Lenny (sometimes) but I think his imagination gets the better of him.
If you listen to him talk about his time spent with KC on the NG show you would think he spent HOURS with her. If you then check Tony Padilla's thread on the Websleuth site he states that Lenny exaggerates all of that- says that LP spent a few minutes with her in the car on the way home as he bailed her out- nothing of interest was said- and just a few minutes with her and the family in the home.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »

Here is Casey's written statement:  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473802/Statement---Casey-Anthony-Written-2008-0715

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »

From some of the receipts I saw George and Cindy shopped at Lowe's a good bit. If the tape was discontinued and not sold after 2007....Lowe's may have put it on clearance and sold it cheap!

Good Morning Monks!!  Will someone please show me where I can see the receipts? I still haven't been able to go through the last document dump.....so please bear with me and my questions and requests!!  Thanks
Good Morning, I would like to see that also, and I still haven't seen the pic of the baby dolly, was it found in the bag, near the bag, I'm so confused with this  I haven't been able to take the time like I usually do when docs come out. Thanks.

I don't know about the receipts but the doll was found in the car. The picture of it is in row 9.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100909caseyanthonyphotosofducttapeclothingshovel/indexGallery.htm

Thank you for posting this link- Up until now I have only been viewing the WFTV data as that is where I alweays go for info.  I had not seen many of these pictures.   I had wondered where the doll photo was.   
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »

Thanks for posting this for review. When I re-read her statement, I think: There's no way the June 9th date was a simple mix up. She states June 9th as the day she dropped Caylee off with Zanieda. She goes on to state June 12th as the last date she had a phone call from Zani. She states June 15th as the date she had a phone call from Caylee.

Story never did compute.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »

Thank you Tupelohoney, just need the J.Blanchard Nanny violent assault and I can throw some logic into this mess, hopefully. 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2009, 04:05:56 PM »

Thanks for posting this for review. When I re-read her statement, I think: There's no way the June 9th date was a simple mix up. She states June 9th as the day she dropped Caylee off with Zanieda. She goes on to state June 12th as the last date she had a phone call from Zani. She states June 15th as the date she had a phone call from Caylee.

Story never did compute.

I agree, also she is in possession of her car and daughter at home until after 4pm, there is a small window of approx 2.5 hours unaccounted for, then she turns up with her boyfriend looking completely happy with herself at Blockbuster...Caylee is never seen again.
I personally think in those 2 hours she gave her meds taped her up and waited for her to fall asleep or suffocate, then she traipsed off to meet her boyfriend...would like to know where the car was parked and if her boyfriend saw it.
The information about her in Walmart is interesting but cannot be validated...but if it could and she was hot and sweaty perhaps she had been in the trunk already..

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

Fanny Mae-- if you can see through the invisible man  -like in the movie-u can see through the invisible nanny

I guess I'm not "with it" this morning, because I don't know what you mean. 
Sorry Fanny Mae-its not you who is not with it its me-I spy said he hoped the judge and the jurors could see though the invisible woman-sorry
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2009, 04:40:24 PM »

There is something about her that doesn't set well with me.....I guess it's that she asked for immunity BEFORE she would talk to the LE......nothing I saw in her statement would warrant immunity....so I keep hoping there is MORE. Hopefully something that was said off the record and can be questioned during trial.
Me too Sunny, and Kronk as well, I know Kronk doesn't sit well with you either, or at least in the past you felt that way. Can't explain it, just feel something not right.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »

Maybe. But putting tape and closing up the vent on a can stored in a hot Florida storage shed is so stupid. Also to put one in a hot car trunk like that. The pressures on that can would be huge. There is a reason for that vent. I am amazed so many people do it. But that might have been his thinking. He must have believed that would hold up better, if he bought it for that reason. JMO

Maybe Casey put the tape over the gas can when she put it in her trunk so it wouldnt spill. Wouldnt that be something if they got her fingerprints off the gas can tape..
WELCOME    I never knew that before, thanks. But then again I've never had a gas can. But good info to have.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »

Thank-you so much 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »

I was hoping they would find meds- Benadryl or the like but the report I just read states no OTC or prescription meds found, and specifically no Xanax .  ugh.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/6440.6475.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.