May 05, 2024, 09:40:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 547773 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1940 on: January 21, 2010, 03:04:11 AM »

IM, do you think you can ask Marie if Crystal will be trying to get Jr. now? as in going to pick him up, after all RC is in the pokey.

Sorry for the late reply - I was on Skype with my stepson in Iraq an angelic monkey

I haven't talked to Marie on the phone since Eli was born, I have been thru 3 phones and saved no numbers on the SIM card. I have had minimal contact with her via email but it was not pertaining to anything in the case, she was more or less sending me inspirational emails and praying for Eli and my family. I can look thru old phone bills, but I've seen Ron get out of the pokey too many times to initiate that call and I feel that it's not my place.

Thanks, was just wondering if she would be picking him up since there is such a high bond and all.

Who knows what could happen in a few days???????  O/T= how is your daughter doing?

That is kind of a raw subject atm, but I will say placental abruption and leave it at that. Thanks for asking though. 
Sorry to hear that, I will keep her and your family in my prayers and remember God can work miracles an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: January 21, 2010, 03:06:23 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – The Croslin’s and Cummings Manage A $1,300,000 Bond Problem

Posted on January 20th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Details are sketchy, but there certainly is something going on in Putnam County tonight. We have no details, but obviously the Haleigh Cummings search is taking on a new direction.

For months I have been fielding questions about why the PCSO do not do something in this case, “haul them all into jail” people screamed. The problem was that there was little that people could be charged with. Misty buying cigarettes was hardly going to be a reason to keep her incarcerated for more than a few minutes.

The one thing that we were all convinced of though was at some point they would make some egregious error. That error seems to have been made today.

Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, and ‘rat boy’ Hank Croslin are all behind bars. The incident was obviously drug related. But this was no minor infraction of getting busted with a joint or a couple of Oxy’s. This is major stuff.

Hank Croslin is the bronze medal winner, his bond only sits at $100,000.

Ronald Cummings comes in with the silver medal, his bond is set at a hefty $500.000.

But the gold winner is Misty Croslin, she managed to get herself a $700,000 problem.

Just another day in Putnam County!

It is often hard to relate bond allegations to the actual events, but this ‘family’ round up does seem to involve a large amount of illegal drugs. Quite honestly I would not trust any of them with a bottle of Baby Aspirins, one has to wonder who the ‘brain cell’ was that involved them?

TJ has the booking details.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123594

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1942 on: January 21, 2010, 03:07:49 AM »

IM, do you think you can ask Marie if Crystal will be trying to get Jr. now? as in going to pick him up, after all RC is in the pokey.

Sorry for the late reply - I was on Skype with my stepson in Iraq an angelic monkey

I haven't talked to Marie on the phone since Eli was born, I have been thru 3 phones and saved no numbers on the SIM card. I have had minimal contact with her via email but it was not pertaining to anything in the case, she was more or less sending me inspirational emails and praying for Eli and my family. I can look thru old phone bills, but I've seen Ron get out of the pokey too many times to initiate that call and I feel that it's not my place.

Thanks, was just wondering if she would be picking him up since there is such a high bond and all.

Who knows what could happen in a few days???????  O/T= how is your daughter doing?

That is kind of a raw subject atm, but I will say placental abruption and leave it at that. Thanks for asking though. 
Sorry to hear that, I will keep her and your family in my prayers and remember God can work miracles an angelic monkey
Thank you IM. I do appreciate it.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: January 21, 2010, 03:07:57 AM »

Hey OS, I see you up there!

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1944 on: January 21, 2010, 03:12:50 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have waited so long for this day, I think I am numb.

I pray this leads to finding HaLeigh and justice for that precious little girl.

The rest of them and I mean all of them can rot. I hope Ron Jr is taken away from them and placed in a loving home, with good people to raise him. He is such a beautiful and precious little boy.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: January 21, 2010, 03:14:34 AM »

Good night/morning all!  Got to be back up in less than 4 hours.

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1946 on: January 21, 2010, 03:14:41 AM »

Hey OS, I see you up there!

Hi Heart

Nice to see you.

OS

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: January 21, 2010, 03:16:07 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have waited so long for this day, I think I am numb.

I pray this leads to finding HaLeigh and justice for that precious little girl.

The rest of them and I mean all of them can rot. I hope Ron Jr is taken away from them and placed in a loving home, with good people to raise him. He is such a beautiful and precious little boy.

OS

True all of your post!  Good night!

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: January 21, 2010, 03:40:50 AM »

here she is

The babysitter is here!   

Oh, how my heart breaks for Haleigh and JR. 

I just want to gather them up in my arms and hold them safely.  This picture of Misty made me cry.  God bless you little ones.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: January 21, 2010, 04:46:36 AM »

Good Morning. 
Am I the only one that fell asleep at their computer?
I see you Bearly.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: January 21, 2010, 04:49:33 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/-os-haleigh-cummings-parents-drug-arrest-20100120,0,1969176.story
Father, former stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings arrested in drug sting

By Willoughby Mariano, Orlando Sentinel

2:47 a.m. EST, January 21, 2010

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

The father and former stepmother of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings were among five people arrested Wednesday in a prescription drug trafficking sting, Putnam County deputy sheriffs said.

Ronald Cummings, 26, and Misty Croslin, 18, could face a minimum-mandatory sentence of 25 years in state prison after their arrests on multiple counts of trafficking in prescription medications, according to a news release sent by deputy sheriffs late Wednesday.

Haleigh Cummings, then 5, captured national headlines when she disappeared from her father Ronald Cummings' double-wide trailer in February.

Croslin was baby-sitting the girl while Cummings was working a night shift. She told investigators that she woke up and realized Haleigh was gone about 3:30 a.m.

There were no signs of forced entry, and the back door was ajar. At the time, Croslin was Cummings' girlfriend. They have since married and divorced.

Haleigh's body has not been found and there have been no arrests in her disappearance.

Since then, Croslin has been no stranger to the law. In October, Palatka police said she was robbed while trying to buy drugs in that town.

Cummings and Croslin were arrested as part of a month-long investigation by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, a federal drug taskforce and the 7th Judicial Circuit State Attorney's Office, according to the release.
An undercover Putnam County detective purchased $3,900 worth of drugs from Croslin and Cummings, as well as Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, Hope A. Sykes, 18, and Donna Broch, deputy sheriffs said.

Hank Croslin and Sykes are from Satsuma. Broch is from Orlando. Her age was not immediately available
Hank Croslin is Misty Croslin's brother, according to news accounts.

On Wednesday, undercover investigators purchased what the deputy sheriffs described as "trafficking amounts" of prescription drugs from Cummings and Misty Croslin. They were taken into custody without incident.

Deputy sheriffs did not say whether they plan to interview the drug suspects in Haleigh's disappearance.

"Investigators assigned to the Haleigh Cummings investigation will take every available opportunity to speak with any individual believed to have knowledge about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance," the release stated.

Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medication. She is being held on $950,000 bail. Cummings is being held on $500,000 bail for three counts of the same charge.

Hank Croslin, Sykes and Broch face one count each of the trafficking charge. Hank Croslin's bail is $100,000; Sykes is $150,000; Broch's is $250,000 bail.

Willoughby Mariano can be reached at wmariano@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5171.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: January 21, 2010, 04:54:19 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/2010-01-20/story/haleigh_cummings_father_and_former_stepmom_arrested_on_drug_charges
Haleigh Cummings' father and former stepmom arrested on drug charges
Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin accused of trafficking in prescription medications

* By Larry Hannan
    * Story updated at 2:29 AM on Thursday, Jan. 21, 2010

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: January 21, 2010, 05:02:28 AM »

Good Morning. 
Am I the only one that fell asleep at their computer?
I see you Bearly.   an angelic monkey

Not the only one.   

I see you, too!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: January 21, 2010, 06:12:22 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family
Haleigh Cummings family members arrested
Charged with trafficking prescription medications

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jan 2010, 6:01 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 21 Jan 2010, 5:49 AM EST

By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings along with his ex-wife are behind bars.

Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with Hank Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes and Donna Broch were arrested on Wednesday for selling prescription pain killers to undercover deputies.

Detectives say the group bought and sold large quantities of prescription drugs from undercover deputies on seven different occasions.

If convicted, both Cummings and Croslin face a mandatory 25 year sentence.
Ronald Cummings is the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. The little girl was in Misty Croslin's care when she disappeared nearly a year ago. Since then, deputies have been following hundreds of leads. But so far, nothing has panned out.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: January 21, 2010, 06:16:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/20/ronald_cummings_exwife_arrested_on_drug_charges.html
 Ronald Cummings, Ex-Wife Arrested On Drug Charges
Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:19:17 AM
PUTNAM COUNTY -- The father and ex-stepmother of Haleigh Cummings have been arrested on drug charges.

Ronald Cummings, his ex-wife Misty Croslin and her brother Hank "Tommy " Croslin, Jr. were arrested Wednesday on multiple drug trafficking charges following a month-long investigation.

Deputies said the three allegedly sold Oxycodone and Hydrocodone to undercover agents.

Hope Sykes and Orlando resident Donna Broch were also arrested.

If convicted, Cummings, Misty Croslin and Brock could face a mandatory 25-year sentence. The other suspects could face 3 to 15 years.

Cummings and his ex-wife have been in the media spotlight since 2009 after Cummings' daughter Haleigh vanished from her home in Satsuma.

Misty Croslin was the last person to see the now 6-year-old alive and is under suspicion after failing lie detector tests.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: January 21, 2010, 06:21:42 AM »

Cummings, Croslin Arrested On Drug Charges
Relatives Of Haleigh Cummings Charged With Trafficking In Prescription Medicine

POSTED: 11:46 pm EST January 20, 2010
UPDATED: 5:48 am EST January 21, 2010
PALATKA, Fla. --
Family members of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings were in trouble with the law again on Wednesday night.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were two of five people arrested and accused of selling Oxycodone and Hydrocodone to undercover police officers.

Cummings faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is jailed on a $500,000 bond. Croslin was charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is jailed on a $950,000 bond.
Putnam County authorities identified the other three as Hank Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes and Donna Broch, whose photo was not available. They each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications.

Investigators said an undercover Putnam County Sheriff's Office detective purchased prescription drugs with a street value of about $3,999 from the group on seven separate occasions.

"Information was obtained that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications in the community," said Lt. Johnny Greenwood. "Sheriff Hardy assigned detectives from the Drug-Vice Unit to the investigation. An undercover Putnam County Detective infiltrated this group, gaining the trust of these drug dealers."

Greenwood said prescription drug abuse is on the rise in Putnam County.

"Sheriff Hardy acknowledges the rise in prescription medication crimes in our community and understands that this is a precursor to many other crimes affecting our citizens. He has instructed his investigators to not only aggressively pursue the subjects who are illegally selling prescription medications, but also the individuals who are unlawfully possessing and using these highly addictive drugs."

Greenwood said Cummings, Misty Croslin and Broch face a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years in state prison if they are convicted while Croslin Jr. and Sykes face minimum sentences ranging from three to 15 years.

Croslin divorced Ronald Cummings, the father of the missing 5-year-old, after only a few months of marriage. Haleigh was in Croslin's care at the time of her disappearance from her Satsuma home in February, and Croslin was the last person known to have seen the girl.

Greenwood said investigators assigned to the Haleigh Cummings investigation would take every available opportunity to speak with any individual believed to have knowledge about the girl's disappearance.

~ Peter Frampton
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1956 on: January 21, 2010, 06:56:13 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012110-haleigh-cummings-family
Haleigh Cummings family members arrested
Charged with trafficking prescription medications

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jan 2010, 6:01 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 21 Jan 2010, 5:49 AM EST

By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings along with his ex-wife are behind bars.

Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with Hank Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes and Donna Broch were arrested on Wednesday for selling prescription pain killers to undercover deputies.

Detectives say the group bought and sold large quantities of prescription drugs from undercover deputies on seven different occasions.

If convicted, both Cummings and Croslin face a mandatory 25 year sentence.
Ronald Cummings is the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. The little girl was in Misty Croslin's care when she disappeared nearly a year ago. Since then, deputies have been following hundreds of leads. But so far, nothing has panned out.

From the video at that link

"Emergency hearing in PC today over the custody of Ronnie Jr. that’s HaLeigh’s little brother. Ronald Cummings mother Teresa believes that a judge will grant custody to Ronald’s grandmother"

OS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: January 21, 2010, 07:16:45 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123596
Haleigh Cummings Update – More Comes To Light - Donna Brock
Posted on January 21st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 440 times.

The news has been breaking fast tonight. We are still trying to figure out what is going on. We do know that several people are in jail, and that they are accused of serious drug trafficking crimes.

For the past while we have been slammed with questions concerning the situation of Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin, and Ronald Cummings, according to the PCSO web site they are no longer in custody. That is true, my sources now have them in a different county I am being told St Johns.

There is a big question in my mind about the Donna Broch(k) mentioned in the press release. Well folks, I can tell you that yes, this is the same Donna Brock that took Misty Cummings off for a vacation in Orlando that Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch (TES) bankrolled. Miller has been somewhat cagey talking about Donna Brock, it is not clear if she was acting as an employee or a volunteer at the time. However he does admit that it was his money that paid for the adventure.

donna.jpg

At $250,000 in bond, I would say this lady has a problem.

There have been some stories swirling aroung about TES for some time. Most of us have opted to avoid the stories. His war chest is large, and ours is not. But, one has to wonder why he would have selected Donna Brock to be Misty’s best friend? This latest revelation unfortunately adds credibility to some things that have been drifting around the ether….

Update:
MISTY, TOMMY and DONNA BROCK are now in St Johns Co Jail….Ron is in Flagler Co Jail….Sykes remains in Putnam Co
Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1958 on: January 21, 2010, 07:23:40 AM »

Seahorse...I like your new avvi!

T.Y.  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:53 AM »

just got the news.

these people are lunatics.

hopefully, this newest will give some leverage for some tough questioning and maybe answers regarding HaLeigh.

these people need to have their *sses kicked.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.