May 13, 2024, 10:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 - 9/30/10  (Read 300960 times)
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: September 11, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »

Re arianna

My daughter lived with him for about a year and a half shortly after arianna was born. (This is so hard, I love her so much.) when he “graduated” drug court he began using, I mean 10 minutes after his graduation! And she left him with the baby and let him see her sometimes, until he started to get violent. She can get a r/o against him no problem, but cant get any protection for the arianna, no cause. Two weeks ago he let slip to my daughter the arrest in cali, and then when she refused to let him see her, he started saying things like, I am gonna get her and you will never see her again. last week when he started talking like that I took my daughter to a low income legal aid office. Paperwork, application, etc, “we’ll see if they will take your case, long wait list, etc.”  I then took my daughter to the ywca domestic violence agency here and they started her on paperwork with their paralegal and that is who explained, need paternity affidavit, need parenting plan, will try to get an expediated referral to the legal aid dpt. Since the baby has his name, and he has recently been id’d as the bio parent, the police are saying there is no clear custody and they cant bring ari back. My daughter called the paralegal back and she said she will get a referal to the legal aid program here right away. Nwjusticeproject, I believe. The dad is of the impression that he has to return her, I don’t know where he got that impression but thank God for that! And he said my daughter can pick up ari on Sunday night, but only if she signs a paper granting him visitation. (he does have a lawyer) she is going to do that and sign underduress, which chris wont know what that means probably, just to get ari back. He is unstable and could totally change his mind though, about anything.  I advised her to sign whatever, and then explain in court that she was worried about ari’s safety. I hope that is ok advice.  I really want to be able to go to court on the first of the week, with somehting like the truth about the recent arrest, so we can at least get a temp custody ruling.
What is CDC
My grandaughter has always lived at my daughters addy and for the paternity subpeona they listed her as under my daughters custody, after the paternity test came back they omitted that info though.
Thanks.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #681 on: September 11, 2010, 12:33:19 PM »

What state(s) are everyone in?

Is his name on the birth certificate?
washington, last offense was in california, northern. the baby has his last name i beleive his name is also on the birth c. he denied paternity for the last two years because he didnt want to pay child support, but about a month ago after a subpeona they finally got a swab and confirmed he is the dad. the courts told her she cant get a parenting plan without the paternity affidavit and that she would have to wait 4 weeks for that.

Um... this guy has been a bad boy. I see at least 20 offenses on him. Do you want them all? 

Ok, I sent you a lot of info. It's very very long. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: September 11, 2010, 12:36:17 PM »

ty Jesus ty JEsus ty Jesus
yessssssssss please

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: September 11, 2010, 01:15:46 PM »

i only got one page with about 7 offenses, can u resend? ty

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: September 11, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »

sackyattack and anyone that is helping:

Please conduct your research and comments via email between you. This is a personal matter and should remain private.  Although you haven't revealed any personal information such as name or ss#'s here, the person/persons involved may be able to find out you're searching and etc., and this may cause problems later on for you, imo.  scattyattack has provided an email addy for contact, so please go through that if you continue to work on this. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: September 11, 2010, 02:16:07 PM »

sackyattack and anyone that is helping:

Please conduct your research and comments via email between you. This is a personal matter and should remain private.  Although you haven't revealed any personal information such as name or ss#'s here, the person/persons involved may be able to find out you're searching and etc., and this may cause problems later on for you, imo.  scattyattack has provided an email addy for contact, so please go through that if you continue to work on this. 

didnt think about that, thanks muffy

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: September 11, 2010, 07:23:49 PM »

Nothing new here?  Nothing has happened to any monkey in the past 21 hours they want to share?  Someone tell a funny story or something.  This is the place to chat, there is no OT here. 

Come on, we are all ears!!!

you prob will regret saying that hehe but here goes:
I have always lived inland with rivers or lakes, now I live by the ocean, not the really cool ocean with wild waves crashing in, more inland, and sheltered and calm ocean. (And in the poor, I got to walk a bit to get to the water ocean.)   I know from my past that with ducks the male is one color and the female another, usually drab brown. (what is up with that God?hehe) anyway now I have seagulls. several weeks ago as I was sitting outside smoking, a pair of seagulls came visiting and the female (drab brown and only a little smaller) followed the male (reg seagull type) around peeping and squeeking the whole time. That woman was annoying and she did this for weeks. I was thinking wow seagulls have ex wifes that follow them around saying alimony alimony alimony! They showed up at 5 and noon and right before dusk, every day alimony alimony alimony. I wanted to get rid of that seagull so bad, and I prayed Lord!!!! Make that bird go away! Every morning. Well then a couple days later I tossed some bread to them, funny thing happened. The female just kept peeping in that annoying high pitched way she does, and the male gobbled up the crackers. Then the “female”  ran up to him and started pecking his face, I couldn’t believe it. Until the “male” looked down at her and spit up all those crackers for her. I discovered that unlike ducks, all seagulls look alike, except when they are young. Even though they are almost the same size, they have to learn how to eat and yes they do squeek a lot at annoying hours. I fed them for a week. after the first  few days the mom would lead the baby (teenager in my view!) to its own crackers and stand by to let him learn how to eat by himself. Then one day they stopped coming by and another pair came, this week, another, but I suspect it’s the end of the season and I wont be seeing them anymore. What I learned from this is that sometimes annoying people come into my life and when I am hurried and distracted they seem annoying and bothersome and I pray them away. Maybe they are hungry. Hungry for good things in the midst of a dark world. Things like compassion, love, understanding, just someone to talk to. And that even though they look grown up, they probably arent on the inside, just like me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #687 on: September 11, 2010, 11:41:06 PM »

From an email I received this week...

'MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL'

You say you will never forget where you were when

you heard the news On September 11, 2001.

Neither will I.

I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room

with a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye..'

I held his fingers steady as he dialed.

I gave him the peace to say,

'Honey, I am not going to make it,

but it is OK..I am ready to go.'

I was with his wife when he called as she fed

breakfast to their children.

I held her up as she tried to understand his words

and as she realized he wasn't coming home that night.

I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a

woman cried out to Me for help. 'I have been

knocking on the door of your heart for 50 years!' I said.

'Of course I will show you the way home -

only believe in Me now.'

I was at the base of the building with the Priest

ministering to the injured and devastated souls..

I took him home to tend to his Flock in Heaven.

He heard my voice and answered.

I was on all four of those planes, in every seat,

with every prayer.

I was with the crew as they were overtaken.

I was in the very hearts of the believers there,

comforting and assuring them that their

faith has saved them.

I was in Texas , Virginia , California , Michigan ,  Afghanistan .

I was standing next to you when you heard the terrible news.

Did you sense Me?

I want you to know that I saw every face.

I knew every name - though not all knew Me.

Some met Me for the first time on the 86th floor.

Some sought Me with their last breath.

Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the

smoke and flames;

'Come to Me... this way... take my hand.'

Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me.

But, I was there.

I did not place you in the Tower that day.

You may not know why, but I do.

However, if you were there in that explosive moment in time,

would you have reached for Me?

Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey for you.

But someday your journey will end.

And I will be there for you as well.

Seek Me now while I may be found.

Then, at any moment, you know you are 'ready to go.'

I will be in the stairwell of your final moments.

God

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #688 on: September 11, 2010, 11:52:30 PM »

Nothing new here?  Nothing has happened to any monkey in the past 21 hours they want to share?  Someone tell a funny story or something.  This is the place to chat, there is no OT here. 

Come on, we are all ears!!!

you prob will regret saying that hehe but here goes:
I have always lived inland with rivers or lakes, now I live by the ocean, not the really cool ocean with wild waves crashing in, more inland, and sheltered and calm ocean. (And in the poor, I got to walk a bit to get to the water ocean.)   I know from my past that with ducks the male is one color and the female another, usually drab brown. (what is up with that God?hehe) anyway now I have seagulls. several weeks ago as I was sitting outside smoking, a pair of seagulls came visiting and the female (drab brown and only a little smaller) followed the male (reg seagull type) around peeping and squeeking the whole time. That woman was annoying and she did this for weeks. I was thinking wow seagulls have ex wifes that follow them around saying alimony alimony alimony! They showed up at 5 and noon and right before dusk, every day alimony alimony alimony. I wanted to get rid of that seagull so bad, and I prayed Lord!!!! Make that bird go away! Every morning. Well then a couple days later I tossed some bread to them, funny thing happened. The female just kept peeping in that annoying high pitched way she does, and the male gobbled up the crackers. Then the “female”  ran up to him and started pecking his face, I couldn’t believe it. Until the “male” looked down at her and spit up all those crackers for her. I discovered that unlike ducks, all seagulls look alike, except when they are young. Even though they are almost the same size, they have to learn how to eat and yes they do squeek a lot at annoying hours. I fed them for a week. after the first  few days the mom would lead the baby (teenager in my view!) to its own crackers and stand by to let him learn how to eat by himself. Then one day they stopped coming by and another pair came, this week, another, but I suspect it’s the end of the season and I wont be seeing them anymore. What I learned from this is that sometimes annoying people come into my life and when I am hurried and distracted they seem annoying and bothersome and I pray them away. Maybe they are hungry. Hungry for good things in the midst of a dark world. Things like compassion, love, understanding, just someone to talk to. And that even though they look grown up, they probably arent on the inside, just like me.

I love that sackyattack! Thanks for sharing.

I have a funny...my 4 year old grandson the other day was watching a movie..."Jordan, what cha watching?"  He replied, "All Dogs Go To Hell"!   
Thought I would fall off my chair laughing! I think he has been learning about Heaven and Hell, in his mind he is right! (Don't even try to tell him it is Heaven)

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2010, 11:34:29 AM »

I have a funny story from yesterday to share. 

Yesterday was the day to get feet all trimmed up nice and purty on my little horses.  I do this myself. Have been doing it for years.  I hired a farrier once. he was a big guy.  He walked in the barn looked at my horse and said "Oh Sh**t how am I supposed to do that one? I don't think I can bend over that far. 

I must say it was fun watching him do it. 

So back to yesterday. I started with The Duck.  This is my little miss attitude.  Believe me she was spoiled from day one when she was born.  She thinks she is a princess.  *NOT*. She can't seem to stay out of stuff which makes it harder to keep her still.  I finally got her done and realized Dear God! I am getting too old for this. 

Then I grabbed Princess Ariella.  She is a little better. I just give her a little more rope and a small pile of hay. She is happy and the trimming goes much faster.  Well guess who leaves their big pile of hay to share that little pile of hay.  The Duck then her Mom Jasmine shows up to help also.  Nothing like being bent over and rearended by someone who wants into the small area where you are working.  Took everything I had not to ram my head into the wall in front of me.  I get her all done and decide.  Next I will do Koda Bear. The little guy in my Avatar.

Well that is always interesting, the good news is he lives in a separate area with his Dad away from these girls. The bad news is he lives in a separate area with his dad.  So I move on over there and of course they both show up ready for what ever.  I put the halter on Koda, tie him to a post and grab my tools.  Oh my boy Jimmy is such a lover.  He decides he needs to see what I am doing.  His head is bigger than mine and there really isn't enough room for both our heads and that one little foot. I kindly ask Jimmy to please go back to eating his hay. I will let him see the finished product. But no he has to stand very close and supervise.  Making certain that what I am doing will in now way cause his little boy any harm. Besides you just never know there could be a carrot or other trat involved and he wouldn't want to miss out on that opportunity. 

So here I am bent over when I feel something touching my butt.  I have the trimmers in one hand and a back foot in the other. Next thing I know I feel just the slightest touch of teeth.  OMG! It is Koda and he is trying very hard to get ahold of my pants without biting me but it isn't working.   At this point I stop and we have a little discussion on what we can and cannot do when I am bent over and helpless.  Then back to work on the feet.  After I get them trimmed, even and looking pretty this time of year they get a dose of medication in their feet to prevent what is known as Thrush.  This is great stuff I use and ver pretty dark purple in color.  It stays with you. Well just as I'm getting ready to apply this to the bottom of the first foot he decides a fly or something is bugging him pulls his foot away and wahla I now have the pretty purple fingers you ever did want to see. This is a stain that washes out in about a week or so.

So while I am at work for the next week and typing on the keyboard or reaching to take a check or paperwork from someone. I will be reminded of Koda. Not of course the best of memories. 

After Koda I turned looked at his Dad who is always so proud of whatever Koda does and figured it was only Saturday. I have one more day off so Jimmy could wait one more day to get his feet done.  Guess what! Today is Sunday. Once again now that my legs ache and my back hurts from all the bending over yesterday I get to go do Jimmy's feet. 

Wish me luck. He's a good boy but likes to try to watch me do his feet while I am working on them. This too will be a fun day.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2010, 11:44:28 AM »

Oh Oh! I have another funny story for you all.  The guy who I mentioned in the last story was in the process of doing my daughters big horse one day.  I actually know him really well so he would tell me all kinds of funny stories about other people and their horses. 

He asked why it is when he is bent over doing the horses back feet it is at that moment women have to ask him that same question. 

Isn't this the most beautiful horse you have ever seen.  At which point he looks up and what he sees at that point looks about the same on every horse he has ever worked on.  He said funny but when he says that the women seem to become frustrated not realizing he is at that moment looking at the horses butt.  Go figure!

Monkey Devil!

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2010, 01:04:26 PM »

Neither will I.

only believe in Me now.'

with every prayer.

faith has saved them.

Did you sense Me?

smoke and flames;

But, I was there.

God

That was absolutely beautiful! Thanks you so much for sharing.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2010, 08:09:44 PM »

Neither will I.

only believe in Me now.'

with every prayer.

faith has saved them.

Did you sense Me?

smoke and flames;

But, I was there.

God

Hey TM, this is a song by a group called MAN(something)  I cry everytime I hear it.   I'll try to find the group that sings it and post it.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #693 on: September 13, 2010, 05:36:33 AM »

salut

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-DInYrms6Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-DInYrms6Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: September 13, 2010, 10:08:29 AM »

Ladydog   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: September 13, 2010, 04:25:44 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/innovation/09/13/chattanooga.broadband/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Chattanooga claims fastest internet in U.S.
John D. Sutter

By John D. Sutter, CNN
September 13, 2010 4:11 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- If you want the fastest internet connection in America, it may be wise to skip Silicon Valley and New York. Instead, look to southern Tennessee.

The unlikely city of Chattanooga says it began offering one-gigabit-per-second internet upload and download speeds Monday, a rate it says is the fastest in the United States -- and 250 times the average internet speed in the nation.

The city says the move is an investment in the future.

"It's like any other leading technology, people will invent ways to use it," said Ron Littlefield, mayor of the city of 170,000. "And having it here will bring those inventive minds to focus in Chattanooga."

The faster speeds won't come cheap, however. EPB, the city-owned power company offering the one-gig speeds, will charge about $350 per month for the ultra-fast service.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #696 on: September 13, 2010, 06:16:43 PM »

I will be sticking with my slower and cheaper version, thank you very much...   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: September 13, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »

this is my new favorite thread, Big laughs, and Big tears. gets the pent up emotions out for me.
on a happy note my grandaughter is back home! ty for assistance and prayers

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: September 13, 2010, 07:21:38 PM »

this is my new favorite thread, Big laughs, and Big tears. gets the pent up emotions out for me.
on a happy note my grandaughter is back home! ty for assistance and prayers

Sackyattack,,Oh I am so grad to hear that. I'm in the middle of that sort of stuff myself at the moment. I can never let my guard down for fear one of the parents (both dispicable humans) might try and snatch the lil one. Everywhere I go I am on high alert, scanning faces. Keep her SAFE!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 14, 2010, 07:31:46 AM »

Thanks for all the laughs and tears in here.

I will be praying for the youngins and the abused animals.  Please let us know if the horse is taken away from that owner.

Thanks for the 9/11 memories.  I remember what I was doing at that  moment also.

I am looking forward to hearing more stories.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.