May 14, 2024, 03:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Casey Anthony guilty or not guilty of,  First-degree murder, Aggravated child abuse, Aggravated manslaughter of a child, 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer  (Voting closed: July 05, 2011, 08:34:21 AM)
Guilty All - 196 (95.1%)
Not Guity All - 1 (0.5%)
Guilty Agrivated Manslaughter Only - 5 (2.4%)
Guilty of Providing False Information - 1 (0.5%)
I have no idea - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 205

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - Deliberations and VERDICT - 7/4 - 7/5/2011  (Read 1314237 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3260 on: July 05, 2011, 05:34:06 PM »

I'd hesitate to blame ANYONE (Cindy, George) for this injustice other than Casey and this damn system we have to endure at times.  If you believe any of the Prosecution's evidence (which I FIRMLY do), then it was Casey and Casey alone responsible for her daughter's death.  Nobody else should harbor any blame.  We need to remain strong in our beliefs as well.  Let's not express weakness here.  NG is right though...the Devil scored a point today!  But the game is far from over...and the good guys are far ahead!!

My head tells me you are right...but my heart is so hurt for that precious little girl...
I feel your pain as well.  Here I am at work...a 40 year old man not in any way related to this little girl, and I had to do all I could to not openly weep after hearing this verdict!  My heart literally hurts right now!  I have a (almost) 3 year old son myself, and all I could think about is what if something like that happened to him?  It hits home because it's so close to home!  Does that make sense?  My wife is somewhat confused at my emotional state at this point.  She didn't invest her soul into this fight for justice.  I did!  I was vested with the same intensity with OJ, but at least the victims were adults!  The innocent victim here was a child unable to protect herself.  And, the one person obligated by NATURE to protect her...failed her!  Heart wrenching to say the least.  But, we all have to carry on for those we are obligated to protect.  Thank you all for the support...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3261 on: July 05, 2011, 05:34:23 PM »

I was up at 2:30 this am because I realized that Cindy had set up the whole Teddy Bear story.  She said he disappeared, then if you remember the so called psychic was supposed to have had it.  THEN it was mailed back to Dominic Casey.  Yep, she and he had it all set up, they knew Caylee was there.  There is no justice except God's.  The pros also treated the family with kid gloves and pity.  There should have been none.  I am not ripping the pros.  They are decent human beings trying to be decent.  The Anthony's are ALL morally bankrupt I will watch for God's justice

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3262 on: July 05, 2011, 05:34:41 PM »

Think about it. After a short deliberation period ... not one jury member digressed from the defence's position.

What is wrong with this picture.

Janet

+++++

Runaway Jury Law & Legal Definition

A runaway jury is composed of jurors that, for the most part, make their own decisions. The jurors make use of their right to act independently, and don't pay attention to the instructions of the court and prosecutor.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/runaway-jury/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3263 on: July 05, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »

I heard a rumor someone is offering 10,000 for anyone who kills Casey
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3264 on: July 05, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »

She was rewarded for lying and now she will continue to lie, i would be scared if i were Cindys mom since she wanted to call the police on Casey...i would think she would never want to see Casey again. she will go  on tv right by bozo and spew her lies over and over and over again....george needs to go see Caylee and make sure Casey is driven to the pits of hell
From Casey's photobucket

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3265 on: July 05, 2011, 05:35:12 PM »

Personally I despise Cindy..she makes all woman look bad..she really does..she is the queen bitch.

I do not think she ever believed that Casey was innocent.  I do not believe that she has unconditional love for Casey.  I do not believe that she wants Casey back in her home ever again..hell she didn't even want her there when LP bailed her out...Baez insisted.

I think to Cindy all of this was saving face..she couldn't have the murderer of her granddaughter being her daughter...Cindy is all about how things look..appearances.  Remember she and Casey had a very terrible relationship prior to this..it ain't gonna get better now.  Yoou have to know that pool would not be standing if Caylee had drowned in it..it would be a heartbreaking reminder to all of them.

I think Mason saying Casey will not return to Hopespring Drive is a mutual decision that came up prior to trial..after the accusations against George and Lee and I think the defense realized that Casey was not going to be returned to the family fold.

I think that Lee and George are crazy if they ever speak to her again..after what was said in court about them. Neither will ever be completely clear of her accusations..I can't imagine doing tht..but then I can't imagine murdering my child. 

And I think Baez and company know that another accident just might happen if Casey went home.

Gypsy, I totally agree.

I am sure her dream team has housing lined up for Casey.

But I also have to think that Karma will do its job. Maybe life in prison would be to good for her. She adapted so well to life in jail.

Life on the outside will be very difficult for her. That may be her sentence. Just how difficult, we'll see.

I have to believe that it will be a living hell for her.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #3266 on: July 05, 2011, 05:36:24 PM »

I was thinking, KC owes $68,000 in taxes.  I won't be surprised if she gets several movie and book deals.  I won't spend a penny on any of it, but some people will.  Maybe they can get her on the taxes?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #3267 on: July 05, 2011, 05:38:07 PM »

Almighty God, we thank you for having a place for Caylee where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping, no death.  We praise you for receiving her into your warm embrace filled with love and peace.
On this day Father, we wanted peace and justice on earth for Caylee.  Yet for reasons we will never understand during this journey here, it was not to be.  We rest in the assurance of knowing your ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts, and your time is not our time.  In the deep places of our spirits we know that is good.  We know too you are a just God and vengence belongs solely to you -- that too is good.  I just humbly ask you to cause all whose faith and love is shaken this day to remember we must continue to stand for what is right and true, no matter the pain and hurt it may cause.  For alas, there will be another innocent who will need voices of the righteous in order to be heard.  Heal our souls so that once again we will rise to shout for justice from the roof tops.  Again Lord, we thank you for receiving Caylee to her eternal loving home and we thank you for sharing her with each of us here.  Amen and Amen.

TY sister,i really do feel a little better after reading your prayer

Amen!!! The only justice in this whole thing is that Casey will in a sense,carry the mark of Cain forever..Life will never be kind or sweet to her.. jmo

Please do not be angry with me.  I am not religious, just never was, but this is one of those times where my unreligiousness is confirmed.

I feel, and again, I am angry, so please do not hate me, but...

I feel, if there is a God, he would not have allowed KC to be acquited of Caylee's murder.  What possible plan is there for allowing a murderer to walk free and a child to be left in a swamp to rot and nobody having to face justice for that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3268 on: July 05, 2011, 05:38:43 PM »

Almighty God, we thank you for having a place for Caylee where there is no pain, no sorrow, no weeping, no death.  We praise you for receiving her into your warm embrace filled with love and peace.
On this day Father, we wanted peace and justice on earth for Caylee.  Yet for reasons we will never understand during this journey here, it was not to be.  We rest in the assurance of knowing your ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts, and your time is not our time.  In the deep places of our spirits we know that is good.  We know too you are a just God and vengence belongs solely to you -- that too is good.  I just humbly ask you to cause all whose faith and love is shaken this day to remember we must continue to stand for what is right and true, no matter the pain and hurt it may cause.  For alas, there will be another innocent who will need voices of the righteous in order to be heard.  Heal our souls so that once again we will rise to shout for justice from the roof tops.  Again Lord, we thank you for receiving Caylee to her eternal loving home and we thank you for sharing her with each of us here.  Amen and Amen.
Sister, That was beautiful!  It is easy to love and trust God when things are going our way.  We need Him most when we wonder where He is.  It is by Faith that our lives are enriched.  Faith that God knows what we do not.  Faith that God holds the universe in His hands.  Faith that God is true to His Word, and Faith that he will bring about vengeance for those who are wronged.  Caylee is in Heaven, with never another tear.  I can't let the anger consume me for those who have murdered her, or have helped her murderer walk free.  I will not bear the burden of the sin of anger while a murderer walks free.  I'm praying for you all, and please pray for me. 

Very Nice sister and true! I trust God with all my heart. He allowed this to happen. Caylee is in such a better place than this old world!
I cannot imagine how much money will be passed around in vain after this! I dont agree with the verdict but God KNows why even if we dont or have our own opinions!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3269 on: July 05, 2011, 05:39:02 PM »

My mother was born in 1907 and died in 2002. Her birthday is 7/15. After 9/11 I asked her I asked her how she had made  it through WWI. WWII, all the wars, the 1918 Flu, raising me, teaching 45 years and she told me that we didn't have TV and key is not not watch the same  thing over and over. Once it is the psych that s all that's needed.

an angelic monkey

I grieve for all that are grieving today. I grieve for those here who have had personal tragedy.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3270 on: July 05, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »

Watching Fox News & Juror 14 talked to Cavuto via phone. She said the Prosecution didn't show motive. She was an alternate. All the pros that thought Casey would be found guilty are saying the Prosecution overcharged & shouldn't have had the dp on the table.

Omg. Lord give me strength.

They don't have to prove motive.  Whateva. 
So don't f'ing give her the death penalty. They could have charged her with 3rd degree manslaughter, not first degree. THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

She's walking on Thursday. Betcha.

I also think she'll be provided done heavy psych therapy free of charge. Betcha.

Casey could admit that she actually killed Caylee & how she did it & never again be tried for it.

My heart does not runneth over.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3271 on: July 05, 2011, 05:39:11 PM »

Remember when Pam Pleasea said that when Cindy has Casey, Cindy took Casey and shoved her under Pam's nose and told Pam she'll never know what it's like to have her own baby.  Now, take that picture of Cindy smiling in court today and put those two things together and you can see the evil in Cindy.  I hope Karma bites them all in the butt.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3272 on: July 05, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »

Personally I despise Cindy..she makes all woman look bad..she really does..she is the queen bitch.

I do not think she ever believed that Casey was innocent.  I do not believe that she has unconditional love for Casey.  I do not believe that she wants Casey back in her home ever again..hell she didn't even want her there when LP bailed her out...Baez insisted.

I think to Cindy all of this was saving face..she couldn't have the murderer of her granddaughter being her daughter...Cindy is all about how things look..appearances.  Remember she and Casey had a very terrible relationship prior to this..it ain't gonna get better now.  Yoou have to know that pool would not be standing if Caylee had drowned in it..it would be a heartbreaking reminder to all of them.

I think Mason saying Casey will not return to Hopespring Drive is a mutual decision that came up prior to trial..after the accusations against George and Lee and I think the defense realized that Casey was not going to be returned to the family fold.

I think that Lee
and George are crazy if they ever speak to her again..after what was said in court about them. Neither will ever be completely clear of her accusations..I can't imagine doing tht..but then I can't imagine murdering my child. 

And I think Baez and company know that another accident just might happen if Casey went home.

Gypsy, I totally agree.

I am sure her dream team has housing lined up for Casey.

But I also have to think that Karma will do its job. Maybe life in prison would be to good for her. She adapted so well to life in jail.

Life on the outside will be very difficult for her. That may be her sentence. Just how difficult, we'll see.

I have to believe that it will be a living hell for her.

Mark my words Lee is skipping and dancing right now that his sister was found not guilty.  Watch, she moves in with him. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3273 on: July 05, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »

Meant "psyche"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3274 on: July 05, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »

Please do not be angry with me.  I am not religious, just never was, but this is one of those times where my unreligiousness is confirmed.

I feel, and again, I am angry, so please do not hate me, but...

I feel, if there is a God, he would not have allowed KC to be acquited of Caylee's murder.  What possible plan is there for allowing a murderer to walk free and a child to be left in a swamp to rot and nobody having to face justice for that. 

I prayed to God before the verdict was read.. that the jurors would come together, follow the law, and give a just verdict based on all of the evidence before them.  His will be done.   I'm not a church-goer, but I still pray.  Unfortunately, men and women have free will.  It seems as though it was this jury's free will to take sides, listen to nut-job witnesses, not review ALL of the evidence during deliberations, and do a sloppy/quick job so they could go home. I'm so disappointed.

As I just heard an older lady say on the news, who put that baby in the car? Casey had the car keys..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3275 on: July 05, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »

She was rewarded for lying and now she will continue to lie, i would be scared if i were Cindys mom since she wanted to call the police on Casey...i would think she would never want to see Casey again. she will go  on tv right by bozo and spew her lies over and over and over again....george needs to go see Caylee and make sure Casey is driven to the pits of hell
From Casey's photobucket

I wish we could send the jury ALL the info we know On this case. No one will EVER trust Casey Anthony
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3276 on: July 05, 2011, 05:42:24 PM »

In the aftermath of this shocking verdict my take away is the prosecution may have made the following strategic mistake.

Instead of emphasizing the premeditation (chloroform searches) and the cold calculated desire to kill her child for a new found freedom, perhaps they should have chosen a more plausible (or different) motive.

Namely, a crime of passion to punish her mother due to a lingering enraged behavior following the major argument (which included attempted choking) within close proximity of the intentional killing. It was perhaps easier to show that this act was the result of rage rather than planning, or premeditation, back in March '08.

Some have asked in recent days why the prosecutors did not make more of this horrific argument between mom and daughter? Well, with the benefit of hindsight I am now convinced this is a damn good point.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3277 on: July 05, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »

I was thinking, KC owes $68,000 in taxes.  I won't be surprised if she gets several movie and book deals.  I won't spend a penny on any of it, but some people will.  Maybe they can get her on the taxes?

Wonder how soon Playboy or Penthouse makes her an offer?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3278 on: July 05, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »

I heard a rumor someone is offering 10,000 for anyone who kills Casey

Woo hoo.  Maybe Leondard Padilla?  LOL, just kidding. 

She will be heavily guarded when she gets out.  She will get on the net and hook up with Tony.  I hope he does not give her the time of day.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3279 on: July 05, 2011, 05:42:45 PM »

I want to hear from this jury...something is not right....did they get paid off? wth?

Nope, I do not believe they were paid off.  I truly believe they were sequestered six weeks, too long. They missed Springtime, July 4th, the jurors had no patience to do they job. That is my belief.  They did not have the will or patience to read or even questionthe testimony.

They did not do their job, pure and simple, is my opinion. They wanted to jump into their swimming pool or go to the beach.

My first thought when considering the jury was also that they just want to go home.

Any thoughts on why one juror was crying when the verdict was read? Cuz s/he was so flippin' happy for Casey? Or they were relieved to be done?   

Anothermonkey,

The crying juror missed her soap opera. Televisions sets were taken away from the jurors a few day's ago, reportly.
It must be a real burden being sequestered in a Hotel without a TV set.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.