May 05, 2024, 05:26:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 494287 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: April 13, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »

hear the rumor of a cousin in TN being arrested...repeat RUMOR               Just saw this on Insessions.    Rumor don't know if true
Oh my gosh ! Joe????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: April 13, 2010, 01:54:56 PM »

Could it be the Misty did not pass the polygraph given by Law Enforement when she implicated brother Tommy and cousin Joe because the three of them were responsible for what happened to Haleigh?

I find it so strange that after one year Misty implicates others in the disappearance of the little girl.

Has cousin Joe and brother Tommy taken a polygraph?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Misty Croslin Reportedly Flunks Another Polygraph
Aired March 26, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE: I want to go straight back out to our lawyers, but first to Art Harris, investigative journalist, who broke the story just a few moments ago regarding yet another failed polygraph. What are the circumstances surrounding the poly?

ART HARRIS: Nancy, I can tell you that investigators have been trying to get Misty to take a new poly for quite a while. She was too sick one night to take it. But finally, on February 26th, 5:30 PM, they sent for her from her cell, the St. John`s County jail, several investigators, and one of the top polygraph operators in Florida, a woman who works part-time for the -- a nearby sheriff`s department, set up for it, and they sent for her.

She left her cell, went to the administration building. And they were very careful to spend at least an hour going over questions and what they were going to cover so that they could have control -- you know, control of questions and they knew what they were talking about and it would be a valid polygraph. She then went over this story about Misty claiming Tommy and cousin Joe showed up and Joe took the baby. They went over it again and again. Investigators...

GRACE: Where -- go ahead, Art.

HARRIS: Yes, investigators were waiting in another room. They were so excited, Nancy. They thought this might be the turning point. They had a tidbit. They had Misty telling these morsels that they wanted to believe, and they were trying to parse them out to see what parts of these stories might be verifiable through the poly. That would allow them to take it to the next step and squeeze somebody else, maybe.

Suddenly, the polygraph operator at 8:30 PM goes into the other room where everyone is waiting and has to deliver the news. Miserably, she flunked.

GRACE: That she flunked. When you say miserably, how badly did she flunk?

HARRIS: Every -- every question, I`m told, there was deception and they could not verify anything. And it is so frustrating. These investigators have worked so hard for so long. One has even mused that -- wonders could this be someone who can`t pass a polygraph, but could she be telling the truth?

<snipped>

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Thank you, Nancy. Good evening.

GRACE: Mr. Werter, Tommy Croslin insists he came to the home the evening Haleigh goes missing. He places himself at the home where the child disappeared. But he says he bammed on the door repeatedly, nobody ever came, and he left.

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That`s why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.

GRACE: Well, don`t you think that Misty Croslin would have told this story before now, that she woke up and saw cousin Joe and her brother standing over Haleigh?
WERTER: I can`t really speculate as to anything that Misty says.

http://157.166.255.31/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

Missing Florida Girl's Family: Pedophile Cousin Took Haleigh Cummings
Sunday, February 22, 2009

The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The mother and paternal grandmother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: April 13, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154683&catid=3
Haleigh Cummings Family Arrives at Putnam Jail; Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues Near Satsuma
 Dave Wax     Created: 4/13/2010 10:35:28 AM    Updated: 4/13/2010 1:41:49 PM
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for Haleigh Cummings, on going for more than a year, is focusing once again on areas near her father's hometown of Satsuma.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said this morning that authorities are acting on a tip, but kept details of the search close to the vest.

The search is focused along the river between Welaka and Satsuma near County Road 309.

A short time ago, Haleigh's family arrived at the Putnam County Jail, where Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that officials are conducting interviews with the family in addition to the search.

Haleigh's father and mother, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield; her grandparents; and her great-grandmother, Teresa Neves are among those called to the jail. 

According to a friend of the family, Lisa Finnley, the relatives were meeting with the sheriff. She described the atmosphere as tense, saying some members of the family were in tears.

Hardy declined to confirm or deny if  Haleigh has been found.

The river area where police are now also was searched about a year ago.

Several law enforcement boats have been scouring the river near the boat ramp at the end of Shell Harbor Road, which is blocked off by deputies.

Deputies are also going door to door talking to neighbors along that road.

The nature of the tip, the type of search being conducted and the specific location are being withheld because of the sensitive nature of the investigation, said Putnam Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

There will be no statements issued unless warranted, he said.

Haleigh Cummings was last seen in her father Ronald's home in February 2009.  Ronald's then-girlfriend Misty Croslin, now his ex-wife, said she put Haleigh to bed that night, and that was the last anyone saw of her.

After extensive interviews with many people involved in Haleigh's life, detectives have said Croslin knows more than she's saying, but is not a suspect.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: April 13, 2010, 01:55:59 PM »

hear the rumor of a cousin in TN being arrested...repeat RUMOR               Just saw this on Insessions.    Rumor don't know if true

Mike Brooks is on TruTV Insessions right now, they are discussing the case

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 13, 2010, 02:01:04 PM »

FWIW

New Haleigh Cummings Search – What Sparked It?Posted on April 13th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in Breaking News, crimeRead 1 times.
The PCSO statement that was sent out this morning is actually quite an interesting one. A statement prompted by BNN’s first article. There is one part in particular that is very noteworthy.

Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in this area, will not be released.

I spoke to the tipster earlier today. And I can say he was very surprised when I introduced myself. The PCSO want to keep his identity out of the press for the time being, and I can certainly understand why. The ensuing feeding frenzy would put a bunch of starving sharks to shame! I for one have been pondering the significance of this persons identity all morning and it leads to a very intriguing possible chain of events that does tie directly to one of the folks currently experiencing the hospitality of the Florida jail system.

A discovery was made at around 9pm last night, and although the person opted not to share the details, it does seem that some form of physical evidence was found. The tipster has agreed to talk with me later. I will say this, this was no random find by a random person.

I have also been asked not to reveal the exact location of the search, but it does involve a boat ramp on the St. Johns river that is not very far from where Haleigh Cummings disappeared from. The PCSO do have the area cordoned off from prying eyes. But how long they will be able to keep the location under wraps can be measured in minutes.

Simon Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/124294#comments

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: April 13, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »

I believe this is the boat landing where they are concentrating their search. Just a few miles from 202 Green Lane.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1606 on: April 13, 2010, 02:01:10 PM »

OK, what the heck were Haliegh's father side doing searching that very area the day before & asked to leave?   Annette reporting they were asked to leave as to not contaminate anything, o boy.

Yeah, that was weird. What were they doing there yesterday?!

Hopefully we'll learn more today.
this is really a very strange comment since it is being reported that something was found very late in the day yesterday, I think I heard 9pm, so they went to the scene after dark???
IMO it is in the best interest of this investigation to keep all of them away from the search area, I'll just keep my opinion to myself for now

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1607 on: April 13, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »

Oh please dear God, let this be our Haleigh an angelic monkey I have prayed for so long for a resolution and the answer to be revealed in this brutal crime, you have already given us a miracle today, but as Peaches would say "I'm expexting a miracle" again........please hear our prayers an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: April 13, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »

Oh my gosh ! Joe????

Joe is Misty's cousin IIRC, not TN's........

Is this near where HaLeigh went fishing, wasn't that shell lake

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 13, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »

OK, what the heck were Haliegh's father side doing searching that very area the day before & asked to leave?   Annette reporting they were asked to leave as to not contaminate anything, o boy.

this is really a very strange comment since it is being reported that something was found very late in the day yesterday, I think I heard 9pm, so they went to the scene after dark???
IMO it is in the best interest of this investigation to keep all of them away from the search area, I'll just keep my opinion to myself for now

It was reported that the family has been told by LE to stay away from the scene today. So your opinion is one shared with LE!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: April 13, 2010, 02:06:22 PM »

OK on my way in a few minutes. anyone have Klass's email i need to put in phone so i can email from there.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks Im outta here. Tell Klass i will email when i get there. I wanted to take a ride today anyhow.

GrnLizard .. it's Klaas and not Klass

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 13, 2010, 02:06:23 PM »

Oh my gosh ! Joe????

IM, its being reported they are searching at the Shell Harbor boat ramp

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: April 13, 2010, 02:11:17 PM »

Oh my gosh ! Joe????

a cousin "in" TN...doesn't Misty's cousin Joe live in TN????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1613 on: April 13, 2010, 02:12:01 PM »

I'm going to keep my opinion to myself for now also 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: April 13, 2010, 02:12:51 PM »

Oh my gosh ! Joe????

Thanks........my brain is mush and my heart is racing, so thanks for helping me out as I'm emotionally drained right now. God be with her family.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: April 13, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »

Weird that Annette Sykes was down there last night at the search sight.........does she not understand the contamination issues or does she not care. I realize it must be incredibly hard, but I would surround ,myself with family and let the LE do their job........just seems odd to me

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: April 13, 2010, 02:14:35 PM »

Oh my gosh ! Joe????

I'm guessing, and I'm also guessing right now that this is just a rumor, or someone is just causing trouble. I have been looking all over and see no more about a cousin.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: April 13, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »

Weird that Annette Sykes was down there last night at the search sight.........does she not understand the contamination issues or does she not care. I realize it must be incredibly hard, but I would surround ,myself with family and let the LE do their job........just seems odd to me
Very bothersome
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: April 13, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »

on FB

Levi Page SOURCES CLOSE TO THE CASE: TOMMY CROSLIN FAILED POLYGRAPH AND COUSIN OF MISTY CROSLIN WILL BE ARRESTED SOON! This comes in as a new search for missing child Haleigh Cummings is underway.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: April 13, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154683&catid=3
Haleigh Cummings Family Arrives at Putnam Jail; Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues Near Satsuma
 Dave Wax     Created: 4/13/2010 10:35:28 AM    Updated: 4/13/2010 1:41:49 PM
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for Haleigh Cummings, on going for more than a year, is focusing once again on areas near her father's hometown of Satsuma.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said this morning that authorities are acting on a tip, but kept details of the search close to the vest.

The search is focused along the river between Welaka and Satsuma near County Road 309.

A short time ago, Haleigh's family arrived at the Putnam County Jail, where Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that officials are conducting interviews with the family in addition to the search.

Haleigh's father and mother, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield; her grandparents; and her great-grandmother, Teresa Neves are among those called to the jail. 

According to a friend of the family, Lisa Finnley, the relatives were meeting with the sheriff. She described the atmosphere as tense, saying some members of the family were in tears.

Hardy declined to confirm or deny if  Haleigh has been found.

The river area where police are now also was searched about a year ago.

Several law enforcement boats have been scouring the river near the boat ramp at the end of Shell Harbor Road, which is blocked off by deputies.

Deputies are also going door to door talking to neighbors along that road.

The nature of the tip, the type of search being conducted and the specific location are being withheld because of the sensitive nature of the investigation, said Putnam Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

There will be no statements issued unless warranted, he said.

Haleigh Cummings was last seen in her father Ronald's home in February 2009.  Ronald's then-girlfriend Misty Croslin, now his ex-wife, said she put Haleigh to bed that night, and that was the last anyone saw of her.

After extensive interviews with many people involved in Haleigh's life, detectives have said Croslin knows more than she's saying, but is not a suspect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.