May 14, 2024, 11:34:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 387735 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: December 20, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »

Well, if you guys can see it, that is great.  I feel more in the holiday spirit now.  But I cannot believe that the LE are back at the Anthony house and the Fox reporter even hinted more arrests may come as time goes by.  Huh?  Cindy obviously did not know that Casey had killed Caylee when she dialled 911.  But soon after, she started into cover-up mode.  I doubt she had anything to do with moving or hiding Caylee's body.  But George might have and same with Lee.  George was hellbent on protecting Cindy.  In the interviews he asks the officers to tell him any bad news so that he can tell Cindy because "It is going to kill her" and he says he went along with the pizza theory to keep Cindy from freaking out.  He probably thinks he has given Cindy a lot of grief re the filing for divorce and maybe he wants to shield her from everything now.  Lee, also, might have a motive to cover up for Casey.  It is all so confusing now.  I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but it always does.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 20, 2008, 06:23:20 PM »

Keating from Fox, supposedly asked someone from LE about arrests, and the answer was something to the effect of not today, but could be coming down the road. Also Yuri was along with the CSI team, and the CSI team were taking pictures of the outside of the house.

Maybe comparing it to something found in a picture? like.. background of a picture, possibly? but not obvious enough to just know it was that house?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #522 on: December 20, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »

Keating from Fox, supposedly asked someone from LE about arrests, and the answer was something to the effect of not today, but could be coming down the road. Also Yuri was along with the CSI team, and the CSI team were taking pictures of the outside of the house.

My money is on Lee.

Lisa
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: December 20, 2008, 06:24:34 PM »

I doubt that it could have been George disposing of the body so carelessly. With his LE background, he would be a lot smarter.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #524 on: December 20, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

Right on HH, O4bull said I was a liar, and she was making fun of my dog too!! But I said you would agree with me and she said Oh Yeah? and I said Yeah! and she said Oh it's ON GIRL! and she bobbed her head side to side in a threatening manner and I was all skeered! So I said wait till Higher Hopes gets here! And she backed off for the moment! So I'm really glad you're in the cage now!! I'm sitting next to you!!! 
Sit right here my friend,  I aint skerred, I will bet right alone with you and we will see who comes out on top....LOL.....

Thanks HH, I'm cooching in next to you! Hey O4bull, where are ya now???  Mopping up Spinone drool?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: December 20, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »

I wonder if ZFG is a ruse, so Casey can claim Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

She can claim she (Casey) didn't kill Caylee the evil alter ego Zanny killed Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I wouldn't put it past Casey or her legal team to come up with something like that. 

Dissociative identity disorder is difficult to prove and very dangerous as a legal defense.  Since she hasn't been in and out of mental hospitals all her life with DID, and doesn't even have the diagnosis, the jury will be very skeptical and figure she's faking the condition.

She'll probably go the "Susan Smith" route and claim suicidal tendencies.  If Casey can convince the state psychiatrist that she really wants to die and will sabotage her own defense to get the death penalty, this can help her (at least during the penalty phase) as this "reverse psychology" causes the jury to "punish" Casey by "refusing to grant her the death she desires so much."

If she goes for the "suicidal tendencies" route, she's going to have the FBI Behavioral Sciences lab on her side.  As we learned in the Susan Smith trial, the profile of a homicidal mother includes, among many other things, the tendency of the mother to consider the child's life so directly enmeshed with her own that the child is not a distinctly separate person, but more like an appendage of the mother.  If the mother has suicidal tendencies and wants to harm herself, attacking the child is seen by the mother (subconsciously at least) as "harming herself", in much the same way as a suicidal woman without children would cut her own body with a knife.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: December 20, 2008, 06:26:05 PM »

so =caylee could have  been in the wheel well (sp?) when george picked the car up from amscott? and he just didn't do a real good job of looking around for the source of the smell when he opened the trunk? the guy from the tow yard threw the trash bag out, and so george was ok with leaving...    and then.. later discovered caylee there when he got home?  possibility..

I think that is a possibility b/c of Casey's laziness.  And for some reason, I also thought her statements about not knowing where her daughter was sounded more sincere than the other lies. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 20, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »

Does anyone remember when George and Cindy met w/ Casey in jail and Cindy asks her what she wants to tell Caylee and Casey opens her mouth and lies and then talks about forgiving Zani?  It just struck me, but I think it is telling as to whether George and Cindy really believed the whole scenario, in that through all the media coverage and access they had they never once relayed those messages.

Sorry about my very long, I'm sure incorrect, sentences.

oh, your sentences are fine cheeky..lol....they make more sense than the Anthonys.

In fact, I understand Papiamento more than I understand the Anthonys  behavior.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: December 20, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »

Have a good night Monkey's,stay warm.
Night Karma,have a good one. 

'Nite Karma. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 20, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »

Does anyone remember when George and Cindy met w/ Casey in jail and Cindy asks her what she wants to tell Caylee and Casey opens her mouth and lies and then talks about forgiving Zani?  It just struck me, but I think it is telling as to whether George and Cindy really believed the whole scenario, in that through all the media coverage and access they had they never once relayed those messages.

Sorry about my very long, I'm sure incorrect, sentences.

oh, your sentences are fine cheeky..lol....they make more sense than the Anthonys.

In fact, I understand Papiamento more than I understand the Anthonys  behavior.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #530 on: December 20, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »

Well, if you guys can see it, that is great.  I feel more in the holiday spirit now.  But I cannot believe that the LE are back at the Anthony house and the Fox reporter even hinted more arrests may come as time goes by.  Huh?  Cindy obviously did not know that Casey had killed Caylee when she dialled 911.  But soon after, she started into cover-up mode.  I doubt she had anything to do with moving or hiding Caylee's body.  But George might have and same with Lee.  George was hellbent on protecting Cindy.  In the interviews he asks the officers to tell him any bad news so that he can tell Cindy because "It is going to kill her" and he says he went along with the pizza theory to keep Cindy from freaking out.  He probably thinks he has given Cindy a lot of grief re the filing for divorce and maybe he wants to shield her from everything now.  Lee, also, might have a motive to cover up for Casey.  It is all so confusing now.  I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but it always does.

Ummmm is this like the Emperor's New Clothes thing? Hudsunn, you nekked!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »

I heard Keating say that about possible arrests.  George and/or Cindy may be in this up to their necks as far as destroying evidence, covering up, making false claims about sightings, etc.

On another note, I think that people who phone the police and make false or scurrilous claims in a missing child case should be prosecuted.

That Wanda Wery woman outright lied about a child saying, "My name is Caylee Marie Anthony."  Maybe Cindy paid her to say it.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 20, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »

OY VEY O/T OMG  KLASS get that sexy man out of my hot tub!

Sitting next to new b/f NOW and I don't want to explain that one...lol

Just give me my bikini and a santa hat if you don't mind???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: December 20, 2008, 06:29:50 PM »

I cannot see my avatar, either, but someone said they could.  A really pretty one was made for me and I tried to add it, but something went wrong.  I will see what I can do.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: December 20, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »

Hello monkeys, I have a question for some of you legal eagles.  Let's say she confesses, does she have to tell exactly how she did it?  I mean, does she have to give all the gory details or can she just say I did it and that is all and say no more????

In re the meter reader:  Is he a psychic and what was his first tip?  How did he come about this information?  Sounds very odd to me.  I am so happy he found Caylee but there is more here than meets the eye or ear. 

We will learn more once the LE gives up all the information.

Lastly, I would have liked to see the face of Casey when informed the remains were that of her daughter.  Oh, I believe she already knew, that is why she had to be sedated.

Mariloo- Obviously they cant get this broad to say anything, and they day she wanted to talk her lawyer hushed her up, but in case she ever does tell, she will have to recant her new story, and give it in writing, she doesnt have to answer anything, she can basically start her lie all over again *it will be used in court*..but she could confess now, i hope she doesnt, so she can be embarrassed during those months of court proceedings
   If she were offered a deal at this point I would hope the DA would ask for a polygraph first then hear what she says.  I would make the deal contingent on her truthfulness.  If she is convicted (when) she will not be considered for parole unless she admits to her quilt.

No DA worth his law degree is going to try to base a plea agreement on a polygraph, because after she goes through with the plea agreement, she can go to a lawyer and recant the confession, because the DA used inadmissible evidence (the polygraph) to get the confession.  Having more trials is always better for the defendant than for the prosecutor, and the judge isn't going to like having his decision tossed out on appeal because the DA got funky with the rules of evidence.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #535 on: December 20, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »

I wonder if ZFG is a ruse, so Casey can claim Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

She can claim she (Casey) didn't kill Caylee the evil alter ego Zanny killed Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I wouldn't put it past Casey or her legal team to come up with something like that. 

Oh, but didn't she tell Jose she is innocent?  Oh yeah, he believes her too.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: December 20, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »

"It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Ame---------nnnn!"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 20, 2008, 06:32:49 PM »

I cannot see my avatar, either, but someone said they could.  A really pretty one was made for me and I tried to add it, but something went wrong.  I will see what I can do.

Hudsunn ~  I can't see your avi either.  I wonder if we need to add plug-ins or update something...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 20, 2008, 06:33:09 PM »

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!!      That is hilarious!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 20, 2008, 06:33:32 PM »

I can see it. You're so pretty!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.